• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ada's Relief

TKLVR18

TMF Regular
Hey guys, figured I should start posting some of my stories here. First one, a clean m/f peice that inspired a novel I'm writing :xpulcy:

~K

Ada’s Relief

Ada sat on the beach staring out into nothingness with her cloak draped tightly around her, so that all that was visible was her flaming red hair and green eyes. Hair suitable for one of her descent, she thought bitterly.

She had been born in Hell, raised to defeat her grandfather, the Beast. It had been a difficult journey, one wrought with the loss of many companions, and with very few friends at all.

Was it truly over? Could she have really sent him back to the cage from which he escaped so many eons ago? She shook her head. The prophecy had been fulfilled. She had done what she was born to do, and the Chosen, including her, had been brought here. To Eden. She should feel perfectly safe; she was, literally, in Heaven.

But the fear would not leave her alone. She sighed, leaned back, and stared up at the night sky. She tried to concentrate on wondering where in the cosmos Eden truly was, but it brought her only to wondering how far away from her grandsire she truly was.

She heard footsteps behind her-she leapt up, drew her sword, and put it to the newcomer’s throat.

But it was only Gabriel, one of the Seraphim, and one of her closest and oldest friends. He gave her a wide-eyed look, not afraid, but surprised. Because, as she already knew, she could harm no member of the Seraphim. She could harm noone in Eden, for they were, in laymen’s terms, already dead.

“Why do you insist on keeping that thing with you? You know it can do you no good.” He commented idly.

She shook her head, sheathing the blade. “I have been sitting here for hours pondering over that and other questions. Are we…really safe?” She looked at him.

His brown eyes and blonde hair would make any mortal desire him—she, however, was no mortal. In him she saw only an older brother figure. One who had played with her in her youth at the church where she grew up, giving her some semblance of a childhood, at least. One who had later helped her on her quest to destroy Lucifer, who had always escaped before the Devil could hurt him, and who always knew what to say to make her feel better.

Now he was smiling at her, a big, friendly smile, as if he had been waiting for her to ask him this.

“Come with me” he said. “We’re going to get you out of that armor.”

“I was hoping you hadn’t noticed.” She said, small smirk on her face.

He chuckled. “We’re going to my palace. Follow me.”

Standing there in a thin, white toga felt a little awkward for Ada. She was used to walking around in leather, protection for at least her human body.

Now she had no use of either a human body or protection, but the toga still left her feeling a little…vulnerable.

Gabriel was circling her. “Very cute” he commented teasingly.

“Don’t you start.” She said, whipping her head around and sticking her tongue out at him. She hadn’t done this particular gesture at anyone since her days at the church. It actually felt good to be a bit childish again.

Gabriel got that wide-eyed surprised look on his face again. “Why Ada, how childish of you!” he scolded. “That was positively…obnoxious of you!”

This time it was her eyes that widened in surprise. This was a word from their time at the church; Gabriel would pin her down and tickle her if he thought she was being stubborn or obnoxious. But he wasn’t looking playful now.

“I’m sorry.” She said, looking down. “That was obnoxious of me.”

“Well, at least you’re not being stubborn.” He commented lightly. Her breath caught in her throat at that word.

“But you’ve admitted to being obnoxious…and you know what I have to do about THAT!” he said. An evil grin spread across his face, one that made him seem like anything but Seraphim. Then he started wiggling his fingers at her tauntingly.

And Ada, Defeater of the Devil, strong to the last, lost all composure. “EEEEK! G-Gabriel! Don’t look at me like Th…no, no there’s no need for Th…EEP!” she squealed a second time as he picked her up over his shoulders and threw her gently onto the couch.

“Now, you’re going to relax if I hafta TICKLE the stress outta ya!” he said, digging five fingers into each set of her ribs. “Kitchy kitchy kitchy, lil’ Adie!”
She didn’t even struggle. “YEEEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHANONO GAHHABIEEE! Nohohot the Riihihbs I ahaham NOT LIHIHTTLE AHAANYMORE!” she laughed; calling him by the name she called him when she was just two.

“Oooh yes, the ribs! Aw, does wickle Adie not like it when I call her widdwe? Hmm?” The tickle-talk was driving her insane by itself, and the light, teasing touches on one of her worst spots was maddening. She was starting to feel like a child back at the Church again.

But it was having the desired effect; she hadn’t thought of the Beast for almost two full minutes now. Gabriel decided to step it up, scratching all ten fingertips down her sides.

“HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAANONONOTTHE SIHIHDESHEHEHHHEHAHAHA!” she laughed, barely able to talk anymore. The tickling was just so bad!

He laughed, tickling her in silence for a few minutes. She looked like she had just about had enough; Gabriel decided to finish it off with her ‘favorite’.

“Now, are you going to be a good little girl and give up?” He asked, pinning her arms above her head, giving her a small break.

She panted a moment, considering her options. She had the power to stop this, as always, but the child in her secretly didn’t want it to stop.

Of course, the child in her won out, and she stuck her tongue out at him again.

He looked at her in feigned shock. “Ada! Being stubborn AND obnoxious at the same time? You know what THAT calls for!” Grinning like a fiend, he unfolded his long, feathery wings.

She knew exactly what was coming, and externalized this knowledge with a girlish shriek. “EEEK! Gabie, not the pits!”

He laughed evilly. “Oooh yes my little one, the pits!” With that, he sent his wingtips dancing in both her armpits at once.

She arched her back, squealing and laughing. There must have been twenty feather tips dancing in each of her sensitive armpits; she shook her head from side to side, dipping in and out of silent laughter. “EEEEEEHOOHOHONOHOHOHEHEHEGAHHABIENOOHOT THAHHAHATHAHAHAAHHA PLEHEHEASEHEHHEEHAHHA!!

“Why not that, Adie? I thought you lo-oved it when it danced my wingtips across your sensitive pits—otherwise you wouldn’t have stuck out your tongue at me now, would you? Tickle tickle!”
Dammit, he was right. Of course she loved it, otherwise he wouldn’t do it. And knowing that made it even worse for Ada. Of course, it made her love it more, too.

Her face was becoming a bit red from the tickling. She knew she couldn’t hold out much longer. “BWAAHAAHAAHAHAEHEHE OKAHAHAY OKAY I AHADMIT IT I GIHIHIVE UP I GIHIHVE UPHEHEHHAHAHA!” she shrieked.

As always, that was all she had to say. He folded his wings back, released her, and sat down next to her on the couch. She sat up and leaned against his chest, panting and still giggling. “Y-you’ve been planning this ehever since the beach!” she exclaimed after a moment, giving him a playful poke.

He chuckled. “Well, I had to get you to loosen up somehow. And look, it worked didn’t it?”

She grinned up at him. “As always. Thanks, Gabie.” She gave him a big hug.

He hugged back. “Anytime, Adie. Rested up?”

“Mhhm. Why?”

He grinned. “’Cuz…you’re it!” He jumped up, stuck his tongue out at her, and went racing off.

“Haha, not for long I’m not!” she called, racing after him.

I like it. o.o I don't get why nobody said anything...it's pretty good...I used to write tickle stories....

Have you ever read the INCARNATIONS OF IMMORTALITY series by Piers Anthony?
This remind me of that.... lot's of possibilities interjecting tickling into that.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back