• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perils of Lois Lane (FF-FFFFF) Part IV

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Lois awoke to find herself back in her cell, she looked around and found Meka and Alex in there cells as well she tried to force the bars to her cells open but Meka said "That is pointless we already tried that." Lois eventually gave up and sat on her cot and started sighing.

Deep down Lois hoped it was only a matter of time before her husband hears her and comes to her rescue as he did many times before, but she knew that would be impossible this time.

Because her husband The Man of Steel was not even in the Milky Way, he was in another universe battling a being clamining to be Zicor-Ra, an anicent deity from Krypton.

Lois decided to learn more about her new friends "So what did you guys do before winding up here?" Meka went first "I was studying the history of the Performing Arts when I went to an night club with my friends and passed out and woke up here." Meka than looked down sadly at the tattered clothes.

Alex than began "I was studying Journalism at the Unversity of Metropolis when I was invited to an convention, but when I was leaving my dorm I was attacked and something hit me in the back of the head and I woke up hear." Alex than began to start tearing up and sighing.

Lois than began to tell her story "I'm a reporter at the Daily Planet and I'm married to my partner Clark Kent and everythings happy so far." Than Meka said cheerfully "Lois what if your newspaper company or your husband has already reported you missing Superman or Batman are probably on there way to rescue you." Meka and Alex began to become overjoyed.

Lois than revealed "That won't be happening because I am usually not herd from for days when I am doing a case, and my husband is away visiting his parents in Smallville, Kansas. Besides I'm pretty sure Batman is probably busy on an important case." Lois told them this to hide the fact that her husband was actually in another universe battling Zicor-ra and Batman was in Romania to investige a murder in Gotham he connected to cult based around a man claiming to be the direct decendant of Vlad The Impaler.

Just than one of the guards said "Lights out." and all three women went to sleep. They were forced into a room with five pairs of stocks, after being forced into the stocks Alex asked "What are the other two sets for?" than suddenly Deila and Deidra walked in and Deidra said "For our other two guests." they than snapped there fingers and two other women were being forced into the room.

One of the women was of Egyptian decent and was sort of tall with long brown hair. She struggled while being forced into the stocks she said "I am nobodys slave you sadists." she was placed in the stocks followed by a shorter black woman with large juicy soles, than Delia said "Harvey bring me my tools, please."

while waiting for Harvey to return they tickled the feet of their new arrivals and asked for there names until the Egyptian woman said her name was Naomi, and the Black woman's name was Jasmine. about ten minuets later Harvey returned carrying a tray covered with a blanket Delia than kissed the man on the cheek as he left.

When Deidra removed the blanket and there was diffrent sorts of feathers, and toothbrushes but before they began Deidra and Delia put blindfolds on all five women and said "Now thats makes it more interesting." Delia than walked over to Lois and stroked her sole, Lois almost jumped out of her chair but she was tied down tight.

Delia smiled and said "Hey sis this one wants to run away from us." Deidra walked over to her other sole and began to slowly tickle it and said "You weren't really trying to run away where you?" they kept this on for about five minuets and Delia said "You know sis we have to use the tools eventually."

Delia than walked over to the tray and picked up an long stiff feather and Deidra grabbed on as well and they began to stroke her feet with both feathers and Lois began laughing "hehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehheheheheheheheheheheh." both sisters continued this for what seemed like an eternity when they stopped and Delia said "You know lets just go back to our old method." and they started tickling up and down her soles with their long and sharp fingernails.

Lois than went wild with laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHY MEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STAPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA." Deidra and Delia eventually stopped and Deidra said "You know shes kind of right sis we do single her out." they than went over to Jasmine and started tickling her feet and started laughing "NOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO FAIR AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." the blind fold increased also increased her ticklishness and the twin ticklers knew that.

However they stopped and began tickling Namoi taunting her "Tickle, Tickle my little Egyptian." to there suprise she was just as ticklish as the other women "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." then they both walked over to Meka and Alex, Delia sat at Meka's feet and Deidra sat at Alex's feet. As if on cue they started tickling there feet at the same time and the laughter came busting out of both women "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO PLEASE WHY STAPP HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH PLEASE I BEG YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." after a while they stopped and they said "Were bushed I guess we'll call it a night." and they left but not giving all five women's feet a quick tickle causing them to jump and they smiled and left.

End of Part IV (Just want to make clear that this is not in the same continuity with my Batman, oh and I plain to do a story about Batman in Romania, Later!)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back