• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah The Spy Part 2 (f/f Nonconsentual tickling & sex)

tanya

TMF Regular
Sarah had passed out from having been tickled relentlessly and forced to cum against her will by a ruthless woman that she did not know.
As she awakened, still tied up in a spreadeagle position, she saw the woman completely naked and standing directly above her.
"Please dont torture me any more. I havent done anything to deserve this." said Sarah in a subdued voice.
The woman just smiled and got off the bed and headed for Sarahs vulnerable and highly sensitive feet.
"Oh, by the way, my name is Jennifer, I am a lesbian, and I am not yet done with you yet !!" said the woman.
Sarah braced herself for more torture and soon felt the a single finger scratch her left sole. She tried to conceal her feeling, but began to scream and laugh uncontrollably.
"Sarah, I want you to do something for me and you had better do it or else I will tickle your feet non-stop all night, and I can go on allllll night." said Jennifer.
"Wh-wh-wh-what is it?" exclaimed Sarah.
"I want you to beg to lick my wet pussy and I want you to lick it lovingly until I cum!" demanded Jennifer.
"No please , I-I-I- cant, I-I-I-wo-wo-wont. Please d-d-d-dont make me do this, I beg you!" cried Sarah.
"Wrong kind of begging bitch !!! I guess I'll have to continue" said Jennifer.
With this, Jennifer began to relentlessly tickle her very ticklish prisoners feet without mercy.
Sarah cried out, "Oh nah nah noooo aaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha pl-pl-pl-please d-d-d-dont aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
As Jennifer asaulted Sarahs soles, she taunted her more and more.
"Are you going to beg me to lick my pussy bitch?" Yelled Jennifer while raking poor Sarahs soles.
"AAAAhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha d-d-d-dont do th-th-this to me please st-st-stop aaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. cried out Sarah
"Well perhaps I should do some more toe sucking to convince you to do as I demand bitch." said Jennifer.
Sarah then felt the sensation of her captors long fingernails and tongue on her feet.
"OOOhhh mmmmm nooo aaaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha pl-pl-please stop ooh stop stop aaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" groaned Sarah.
Sarah could not hide her moaning as Jennifer passionately sucked her toes and licked her soles.
"Now bitch tell me what i want to hear from you. I can take all night. said Jennifer.
"OOOh please dont make me do this please oooooh aaah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha." cried Sarah
As Jennifer continued, she could sense that her prisoner was about to break at any moment.
"MMMM I just loooove the taste of your pretty toes my dear" teased Jennifer while relentlessly tickling and licking, and sucking on the sensitive feet of Sarah J. Parker.
Then , it happened. Sarah finally could not take it any more.
"OK OK but please st-st-st-stop ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I'll d-d-do it but please st-st-stop ah ha ha ha ha ha ha stop tickling my feeeeeeet ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
With that, Jennifer suddenly stopped, and looked at Sarah with Sarah looking right back at Jennifer.
"Well, what do you have to say to me bitch? I'm waiting?" said Jennifer
In a very low voice and with tears in her eyes, Sarah said, " Please let me lick your sweet wet pussy. I want so very much to taste another woman"
"Bitch , I want you to beg with feeling, NOW BEG!!!" demanded Jennifer.
"OK OK, PLEASE JENNIFER, LET ME LICK YOUR SWEET PUSSY. I WANT TO LICK YOUR WET PUSSY REAL BAD PLEASE !!!" shouted Sarah.
As soon as Sarah begged, Jennifer stood over her and squated down. Her pussy was at Sarahs face and Sarah reluctantly stuck her tongue out as far as it could go.
Jennifer quickly felt the sensation of Sarahs wet warm tongue moving up and down and in circles lovingly against her clit.
"MMM ooh yesssssssssss ooooooooooooh aahhhhhh mmmmmmmmm make me cum bitch , oooh yes make me cum, shouted Jennifer.
Sarah moved her tongue faster and embarrassingly felt herself getting more and more aroused.
"OOOh yessss fuck me bitch fuck me good!" shouted Jennifer
By now, Sarah and Jennifer were both moving in sync.
"OOOOH YES BITCH MAKE ME OOOH MAKE ME OOHH MAKE ME CU-CU-CUMMM AAAAAAAHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS MMMM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Jennifer began to convulse over Sarahs face as she had one orgasm after another.

Part 3 coming soon.

Damn Tanya, you go girl!

Jennifer sounds like a real gun to handle, and after reading the ending, it seems she's not carrying blanks!! Very intense, and very erotic, keep up the good work!

Unbelievable Story! One of the hottest ever!

Tanya,

I just wanted to post here and say I am a huge fan of your Sarah the Spy series. Very hot.

I would love to feature you and your work in a new project I am working on. I realize this thread is VERY old but I had no other way to contact you.

Please PM me or shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will fill you in on what I was thinking!

You are awesome and your writing Rocks!

Dean Jerome

Great story! Unfortunately I can't find the first episode. Could you repost it? Pls!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back