• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars: Scenes We Never Saw ;) Episode I: The Phantom Menace

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
STAR WARS: SCENES WE NEVER SAW ;)
EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM MENACE
BY: MC^2

Turmoil has engulfed the Galactic Republic. The greedy Trade Federation, led by the Neimoidians, who are secretly being manipulated by the mysterious Sith Lord Darth Sideous and his apprentice Darth Maul, have blocked off all trade routes to the beautiful planet of Naboo and invaded the planet. Two daring Jedi Knights, the wise Qui-Gon Jinn and his apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi, have rescued the recently elected ruler of Naboo, 14-year-old Queen Amidala.

After safely fleeing from the Neimoidians, escapees were forced to land and the desert planet Tatooine for repares, where they befriended a 9-year-old boy named Anakin Skywalker, who had a very strong bond with the living Force. Sensing that this boy must be the Chosen One, Qui-Gon allowed Anakin to accompany them to the capital planet Coruscant so that he may be trained to be a Jedi Knight.

Anakin had taken a strong fondness to one of the Queen's handmaidens, Padmé Naberrie, whom he believed to be an angel, as she was the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen.

On the way to Coruscant, Anakin and a Gungan, Jar Jar Binks, were sleeping in one of the lounging areas in their Naboo spacecraft. Jar Jar was snoring loudly with his feet propped up on a table. Anakin, however, was huddled in a corner. He was freezing, and he couldn't sleep.

Just then, he heard Padmé enter quiety. He saw her walk over to a console and activate a holographic message that had been sent to the Queen earlier by Naboo's governor, Sio Bibble.

"The death toll is catastrophic," said Bibble. "We must bow to their wishes. You must contact me." The message then ended. Padmé looked very sad.

It was then that Padmé saw Anakin huddled in a corner, shivering. "Are you alright?" she asked.

Anakin shivered. "It's very cold."

Padmé placed a blanket over her young friend. "You come from a warm planet, Ani," she said. "A little too warm for my tastes. Space is cold."

Ani saw how sad she looked. He didn't like seeing her sad. "You seem sad."

"The Queen is worried," said Padmé. Her people are suffering. Dying. She must convince the Senate to intervene or…I'm not sure what will happen."

Ani decided to cheer her up a bit and also show her a bit how he felt about her. He reached into his pocket and took out a small object. It was a small ornament made of wood, with many stylized carvings in it, hanging from a thick string.

"I made something for you," he said, handing the charm to her. "So you'd remember me. I carved it out of a Japor Snippit…It will bring you good fortune."

Padmé fingered the small token gently. "It's beautiful," she said. "But I don't need this to remember you by."

Though they had only known each other for a short time, Padmé already had some strong feelings for Ani. To her, he was like the little brother she never had, yet something more as well.

"Many things will change when we reach the capitol, Ani," she continued, placing a hand gently on his cheek. "And my caring for you will remain."

Ani felt a tear coming to his eye. "I care about you, too," he said. "Only I…"

"Miss your mother," Padmé finished for him. They looked into each other's eyes and hugged each other.

Suddenly they were startled by Jar Jar's snoring. Ani and Padmé smiled slightly.

"Come on," said Padmé, taking Ani's hand. "You can sleep in my quarters. You can keep me company.

Ani eagerly followed Padmé into her quarters. It was about as big as Ani's own room at home, only instead of being filled with miscellaneous junk he had scavenged, Padmé's quarters was filled with more elaborate decorations native to Naboo.

Padmé sat Ani down on her bed and walked towards a small changing room. "Wait right there a second, ok Ani? I'm just going to get changed."

Ani nodded and Padmé stepped into the changing room. Two minutes later, she stepped out again. She was wearing a lovely white silk nightgown and white silk slippers. Her braids were undone, and her hair straightened. Around her neck she wore Ani's Japor Snippet carving. Ani couldn't help but smile a little at the beautiful sight before him. He had never seen her look more beautiful. In that lovely silk white nightgown, she truly did look like an angel.

Padmé sat down next to Ani on the bed. "What are you smiling at?" she asked playfully.

"I…I've just never seen you look more…" Ani blushed. "Beautiful."

Padmé grinned. "Ani, are you flirting with me?" she teased.

Ani blushed even more. "Well, I…"

Padmé thought he was being absolutely adorable and giggled, and, to lighten the mood, she started tickling his ribs.

"Heeheehee!" he giggled, trying to squirm away from her wiggling fingers. "Padmé, cut it out! Heeheeheehee!"

Padmé now had a big grin on her face. "Not until you apologize for trying to flirt with an older woman, you little rascal!" she teased, digging into his ribcage a little more fiercely.

"Hahahaha! Ok! Ok! Hahaha! I'm sorry! Hahahaha!"

Not wanting to be too cruel, Padmé stopped tickling him. After Ani had regained his breath, they laid down next to each other on the bed, on top of the covers.

"What will happen if the Trade Federation captures the Queen?" asked Ani.

"They will force her to sign a treaty to make their invasion legal," Padmé answered.

"Force her? They can't force her to do anything she doesn't want to," said Ani.

Padmé was amused by Ani's innocence. "The Trade Federation has ways of making her cooperate. They could torture her people, or even torture her."

"Torture her how?" Ani asked.

Padmé didn't want to describe some of the horrific torture methods she's heard of. She decided to describe a harmless torture to the boy.

"Well," she said, smiling, "they could secure her down and tickle her!"

She poked him in the rib, causing him to giggle. He poked her back. "Tickle her?" he asked amusedly. "How is that torture?"

Padmé smiled. "Well, I know that I wouldn't be able to tolerate a good tickling. I'm so ticklish!"

They both chuckled together. Padmé decided to change the subject. She noticed that her feet were aching, so she slipped her feet out of her slippers and rubbed them together.

"Are you alright?" Ani asked.

"Yes," said Padmé, "my feet are just hurting a bit. Being one of the Queen's handmaidens, I do a lot of work for her, so I'm on my feet a lot."

Ani decided to help make her feel good. "You want me to rub them for you?" he suggested.

Padmé smiled. "That would be lovely, Ani."

Ani got off the bed, walked to the end, and started massaging Padmé's soft, pretty feet.

"Ooh," Padmé moaned, "that feels sooo good."

After about five minutes, Ani decided to have a bit of fun with her. He gently ran his index fingers up her soft, sensitive soles.

"Eep!" she squealed softly.

"What's wrong?" Ani asked jokingly.

"That tickled," she answered, smiling.

"Really?" Ani did it a few more times, tracing his index fingers up and down her feet.

Padmé was now giggling up a storm. She tried pulling her feet away, but Ani just kept pulling them back. She grabbed one of her pillows and hugged it tightly, trying to contain herself.

"Heeheeheehee! Ani, cut it out! Heeheeheeheehee! That tickles! Heeheeheehee! Come on, Aneeheeheeheehee!"

"No way! This is fun!" He now started to use his small fingers to spider her feet all over.

"Hahahaha! Aneeheeheehee! Stop it! Hahahahahaha!" Padmé felt like she was on laughing gas. Try as she might, she just couldn't stop laughing. But she didn't want to spoil Ani's fun, so she tried to keep her feet still. But when he started using his fingers in between her sensitive toes, she completely lost it and pulled her feet away.

Ani decided to resolve the problem by getting on top of the bed, rolling Padmé's giggling form onto her belly, and sitting on her legs, facing her feet. He then continued his playful assault on her feet.

Padmé went wild with laughter, pounding her fists on the soft mattress and laughing loudly into her pillow so as not to wake up the whole ship.

Padmé practically screamed when Ani switched tactics by quickly tickling the backs of her knees. Then he turned around and dug his fingers into her ribcage. She bucked wildly, and Ani felt like he was riding a wild Eopie. Then he reached up and tickled under Padmé's arms. She tried to scrunch her arms down to protect herself, but she was now too weak with laughter, so Ani was able to just keep pushing her arms up and tickling her armpits. Through her soft silk nightgown, all this upperbody tickling was making Padmé much more ticklish.

"Aaaaaaa! Ani, pleaheeheeheese! Aaaaahahahahaha! Not there! Hahahahahaha! I *hiccup* I can't stahahahahand anyheeheeheehee mohohohohore! *hiccup* Hahahahahaha!"

After about five minutes of nonstop upperbody tickling, Padmé couldn't take any more and reached behind her and successfully managed to tickle him back. He laughed and tumbled backwards. Padmé turned around and an all-out tickle battle ensued. Normally, one would think that Padmé would win due to the fact that she was bigger than him, but she was so ticklish that she became practically helpless once Ani so much as touched one of her ticklish spots. It was an even battle, and they ended up tickling each other all through the night until they finally became tired and went to sleep.

THE END
:firedevil I'm REAL proud of this one, folks!

great story! You should write a sequel about padme getting captured and tickled by the dark side.

This is a deleted scene on the Episode I DVD, I think :)

Ticklishtummy: Well, i plan 2 do at least 1 tickle scene per movie (of course, it will b a LOOOOONG time till i do one 4 Episode III)

Boba: Don't spread a rumor like that, or people will b after the DVD 2 c if this IS a real scene

My Star Wars series is gonna get better, as i have ideas for 2 scenes each 4 Empire and Jedi! Ah, but as the great George Lucas tries 2 keep his movies secret, so shall i keep secret the plots i have in mind. Sneaky, ain't i? :firedevil

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back