• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Claws of the Vixens (Preview)

Here is what I have so far for my next F/M story called Claws of the Vixens. It will feature Toccara Jones, as well as a few other black actress's. They are working on a movie (made up) for Bet, and a pair of peeping toms are caught and brought to Miss Jone's trailer. She convinces security to let them stay with her and... well, see for you self.

Claws of the Vixens Pt1
Starring Toccara Jones
F/MM, None Consent, Intence, Erotic

By SlaverTickler

Toccara walked up the stairs of her trailer on the set of "The Next Big Thang", a made for TV movie Black Entertainment was filming. She was playing Molly Butters a entusiatic hairdresser, and best friend to Co-star Aisha Tyler (Friends). It was sort of a black spin on Steel Magnolias, she was sort of cast in the Dolly Parton roll, witch made her laugh considering theire were only two things they had in common. Not to knock Dolly of course, I mean who doesn't love Dolly, the woman transends all things be it race religeon, colour, and she didn't walk into her rich life, she made it on her own so to speak. Maybe they had more in common then Toccara had thought at first... oh well.

One thing did have all the ladies in the film spooked, and that was the fact that a pair of "Peeping-Toms" had been seen, around the Trailers the women were staying in. Toccara had even heard that they were snapping pictures of the actress' when they were getting changed. To that end, the producer decided to put the women in one big ass trailer so to as to keep secturity at peak perfomance while maintaining buget. One good thing was that Toccara got to meet Gary Coleman as he was assighned the job at night. Despite the threat of being photographed, Toccara walked into her Trailer, and ememdiatly began to strip out of her costume. The busty beauty looked at herself in the mirror, caressing her mouth watering bossoms, then sliding her hands over her full hips, and round ass. Licking her lips Toccara smiled, and gave herself a swat on the butt. Then suddenly there was a knock at the door, and the lucios lady threw her silk robe over her shoulders.

"Hello, who's there?" she asked upon reaching the door.

"It's securitty mam, we caught some young men creeping around you trailer and we would like you to Identify them if you can." said a deep voice.

Toccara opened the door to see two baby faced men and a tall muscular security guard standing behind him. Both of the young men were dressed in lose fitting clothing, F.U.B.U. to be exsact. One was almost as tall as the guard, but very thin, with dark skin and a neatly trimmed Afro, while the other was a slightly shorter, chubby, white guy with a shaved head, and gottee. The plus sized model had never seen them before, but suspected that they must have been the "Peeping Toms" that had been lurking on the back lot.

"No sir, I have never seen them before." said Toccara.

"Thats what I thought, come on you little punks." replied the man pulling at his charges, "We are going to wait for the..."

"Hold on!" exclaimed Toccara, causing the guard to stop, "Could you leave them with me for a few minuets, you can stay outside the door if you like." she said with a wink "It would make me feel safe."

The man smiled and reluctanly agreed to stand out side while the big beautiful woman spoke with the to younger men. Not many males could resist Toccara's charm, especialy when she really turned up the Toccaratude, and showed off her amazing cleavig. Fortunetly for the world of men she had chosen to use her erotic gifts for the puposes of good., other wise she would be Queen of the Universe by now. The handsome man closed the door, and Toccara turned to face the men in her trailer. Looking them over she had to admit they were cute, but not exactly fantasy material. One a scrany pean poll the the other a chubby runt. Checking more closely she could see they were each pitching a tent over seeing her in her robe, and that when Toccara began to develip a perfect punishment for the perverc duo.

"Ok you two, lose the close." she said crossing her arms, "NOW!"

The two young men looked at each other, and smiled, then quickly stipped down to their boxers. Toccara laughed at the sight of their shorts, seeing that the white guys had little cowboys, and the black guys were black with hearts. It was all fun and games until their cocks poped out through the slit in the front, then it took a serrius twist. The ebony beauty licked her lips, and then shook her head, the size of the men's members had caught her off guard, but she quickly regianed her wits.

"Now each of you take a scarf, and blinde fold yourself." she instructed.

"Hold up!" exclaimed the budgy whirte guy, "I ain't putting on no fucking blind fold, I wanna see what I'm fuckin'."

"Look baby, you want this then you do what I tell you ok." she replied, barely able to hold in her laughter.

The two men looked at each other again, and quickly wraped the scarvs around their eye's. Toccara smiled brightly, and walked over to the pair, she could hear them sigh as she ran her hands over their chests and bellys. Taking the white guy by the hand she led him away from his partner into the sleeping area of the trailer, where she guided him to the bed and told him to lay down. Once he was on the matress, Toccara pounced, pinning him to the sheets, she used the tie from her robe to bind his wrist to the bed. Quickly the valuptous vixen pulled a thong out of Keshia Pulliam's (Cosby Show) drawer and bound his ankles. In the other room she could her the black guy giggling over the sounds of his friends screams for help.

"Whatsa matter white boy, is a black woman to much for ya?" yelled the tall skinny 19 year old, "I told you that shit was crazy bro."

"Keep laughing my 'brother'." said Toccara with a grin, "I'll have both of you laughing and begging soon enough."

After wrapping a rag around her first prisoners mouth, Toccara ditched her robe, and walked calmly towards her secound prisoner to be. Taking his hands she lead him to a chair at the foot of the bed his friend was tied to, and with the punks own betl, bound him to it around his bare waist. The young man struggled, but Toccara soon had his legs bound to the rungs of the foot board, near to, but not touching, his partners feet.Looking at the two mussled dogs, Toccara smilled, and then wrapped her robe arond her, holing it in place with her arms.

"Hi again" she said with the door slightly open, "I've got these guys under control for now, why don't you come back latter, I'll call for you if I need your help... with anything."

"Are you sure?" he said turning around to look her in the eye.

"Oh yes, these little boys are all wraped up." she added with her most charming smile, "I'll call if I need you... like I said... for anything."

Toccarra doffed her robe as she closed the door behind her and strolled in to the bed area once more. Looking over the squirming pair she chuckled to herself and decided to start with the xhubby white guy on the bed. The naked beauty layed on the bed next to the blind folded prisoner, removed his gag, and began to caress his chest and belly. Sighing she watched as joyfully as his cock began to stiffen to full erection. It amazed her that even under such deress of being bound and blindfolded a man could still get wood from a woman's gentle touch. It had to be hell for a peeping tom to be unable to see what was going on, only to feel her soft hand on his soft skin. Toccara decided she would tease this pair of perverts to the point of tears, and then let them go. Making them beg for mercy as she rubbed her big tits against them, rubbing them till they were on the verge of climax, and then stopping just before. That would be alot of fun, so much in fact that it caused Miss Jones to get a little excited herself. Softly she kissed the white boy on his chest, and ran her fingers over his nipples, and thats when her plans took a slight detour.

"Ack!" grunted the helpless youth as dark finger grazed his nipple again, "Please, not there." he requested.

"Why, does it hurt?" she asked, "I'm being gentle so far, whats the matter... yout ticklish arent you?" she asked, her eye's opening wide, "Well this just got even better."

"No, uh, not really." said the blind folded man, "Please, don't do it."

"Do what?" teased Toccara, circling her thumb over his areola, "You mean this, what I'm doing now?"

"Yes... giggle... please, we're s-sorry, giggle, hehehe, we won't ever come back, snort giggle, just let us go." pleaded the young man.

Toccara said nothing, and pressed her large breast agains his cool skin. Slowly she scratched her long nails over the mans round belly, bringing about louder laughter, and greater please. The black beauty turned her head to see his partner strugling to pull himself free, he could obviously hear what was going on, and wanted no part of it. Toccara smilled and licked her full dark lips, she'd get to the brother later, it's no like he was going anywhere, in fact she might just have to keep these two buggers around so her cast mates could take their turns as well. The busty beauty knew fore a fact that Kim Fields (Living Single/Facts of Life) loved to tickle the guys on the set all the time, so this would be a real treat for her, and Raven Seymone (Cosby Show/Thats So Raven) would probably get a kick out of it too. Toccara couldn't wait until they all got together and worked these little punks over. It would make for a fun night to say the least

Great start,Slaver!

Looking good,Slaver! :woot: I can`t wait to see more!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back