• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Love Hewitt In: Kidnapped!!

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
"I cant believe I am going to be on celebrity Kidnapped!!!" Jennifer Love Hewitt said with a big smile on her face as she walked into the pre-rehearsal's. "Good morning, Jennifer!" Dave Holmes said very cheery like. "Im sure you are gonna love being on the show tonight!!" "Yea, it looks like it will be alot of fun!!" Jennifer said. "Now Jennifer, you are aware that when we torture people on this show, it IS real torture right?" "Ya, sure thing!!" Jennifer said, playfully. "As a matter of fact, I looked at the form you filled out, and you state that your worst fear is being "tickled to death".....so I have made some arrangements" he said with a grin. "What kind of arrangements??" Jennifer said. "Well, I want to go ahead and show your our restraint method" he said. "Oh ok!!" Jennifer replied innocently. Dave then proceeded to show her to the torture room and locked her in the restraints. "So, are the stocks comfy??" Dave said with a grin. "Um yea I guess.....but what kind of device is this?!?" Jennifer asked nervously. "It will just make sure that you do not move too much, thats all!" Dave said with a smile. "So what kind of "torture" are you planning on giving me?" Jennifer said having no idea what was in store for her. "Let me tell you why I brought you here Jennifer......you see, Kidnapped does not even come on today....." he said with an evil grin on his face. "WHAT!! What do you mean?!?!? Then let me outta here!!" she said in a panick. "Oh no.....I have always wanted you like this.....and now I have you....." Jennifer could not believe what was happening. She could not believe that she had been fooled like this. "Let me go NOW you sick freak!!" she screamed. "Heh.....even though the show is not coming on tonight, I am still gonna torture you till you go crazy!!" Dave said. "Oh no.....please dont hurt me!! I'll do anything!! Just dont hurt me!!" Jennifer cried. "Hurt you?? Haha.....I am just going to take advantage of your one weakness.....you "worst fear"......heheh." As soon as Jennifer heard that she knew what he was planning to do. "Oh my God!! You aren't actually gonna tickle me are you??? Im not really ticklish at all!! I just put that in there to throw all of you off!!" she yelped in a panick. "I know you are ticklish Jennifer, and you will laugh.....you cannot fight it.....I will hear you sweet laugh like I have always wanted to.....And there isn't a thing that you can do about it!" he said with a serious gleam in his eyes. Dave then proceeded to walk down to her feet. "My oh my.....thigh boots eh?? I know this is gonna be hell for you......I would not want it any other way!" Jennifer knew she was ticklish, but she was determined to not give in. She kept telling herself that she was not ticklish. "So what do you say we started?" Dave said as he slowly pulled off her left boot. "Oh, you decided to wear socks huh? Well I know your feet are going to be super sensitive!!" He said as he peeled of her ankle sock. He then saw the most beautiful bare foot he had ever laid eyes on. Her toenails were perfectly pedicured a light shade of blue. Jennifer bit her lip, preparing for the worst. "Ok Jennifer, time to laugh." He then began raking his fingers up and down Jennifer's soft, bare foot. Jennifer tried to hold back all reactions but a small grin was forced upon her face. "I can see you already starting to break" he said as he began tickling her super-sensitive heel. "Pl-pl-please let me go Dave....mmmrrphh...." Jennifer said quietly. "Not in this lifetime babe" Dave said as he slowly pulled off her other boot and sock. "I know what will make you crack, Jennifer....." Dave then pulled out a small rope and tied her 2 big toes together. "I am NOT ticklish Dave!! Let me go now and I wont tell anyone this happened!" "Too late now honey.....now you WILL laugh!" Dave then began to tickle both feet at the same time with his fingernails, all over her trapped, sensitive feet. Jennifer was barely hanging on, she already had a full smile on her face, but she was determined not to laugh. "I did not want it to have to come to this Jennifer.....but I know what will make you laugh." Dave then began stroking his fingers all underneath Jennifer sensitive toes, tickling them furiously. Jennifer was at the breaking point, she was trying her hardest not to laugh. After about 10 straight minutes of non-stop foot tickling torture, Dave decided the feet would not cut it. "I know your feet are ticklish Jennifer, but I WILL make you laugh whether you like it or not!" "NO!! I AM NOT TICKLISH!! LEMME GO NOW!!" Jennifer said with anger. "I may have not been able to break you by tickling your feet, but there are so many other delicious spots to tickle!!" Dave then moved up to her bare midsection. He then proceeded to give her tummy s poke. Jennifer let out a small giggle. "I think I have found your tickle spot!!" Dave said smiling. "No.....like I said I am not ticklish!!" Jennifer insisted. Without delay, Dave began digging in to Jennifers slinky sides, making Jennifer's face turn beet-red. "I know this tickles, Jennifer.....I will not stop until you laugh....." Dave said, with a slight indication of frustration. "Pl-pl-please stop Dave!!! MMRRPHHHH.....I will give you all the money you want!!" Jennifer screamed. "No Jennifer.....I do not want your money.....I just want to HEAR YOU LAUGH!!!" Dave yelled as he dug into Jennifer's lovely tummy. It was simply too much for Jennifer's body to handle. She erupted into hysterical laughter that was music to Dave's ears. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! PLEASE STOOPPAPAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHA!!!" "You see?!? there ya go!! laugh it up babe!!" Dave said as he began deeply massaging her firm ribcage. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! OH GOD IT TICKLES!! NOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!" Jennifer was quite a sight to behold. She was sweating heavily, laughing her head off, and her face was tomato red. It was exactly what Dave wanted. "Laugh for me baby!!! Let it all out!!! Im gonna tickle you all night!!" Dave shouted. "NOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! PLEASEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! NOT MY TUMMY!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!" Dave was simply amazed at how ticklish se was. "Whoa babe, your already laughing this hard and we have not even tried your lovely bellybutton....."NO PLEASE!! *huff puff* NOT THERE!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!" "That is the point my dear, I am going to tickle you to insanity!!" Dave then stuck his index finger into Jennifer's sexy bellybutton and began wiggling it around furiously. Jennifer entered a new dimension of her tickle torture. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!" She cries as tears began rolling down her face. "Yea!!! Thats it!!! Say you are ticklish and you love it when I tickle you!!" After about 15 seconds when Dave did not hear the words, he dug into Jennifer's bellybutton, causing the most hysterical stream of laughs he had ever heard. "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" "I guess you need a little break.....I wouldnt want you to pass out on me!" Dave said with a grin. "Please *huff puf* let me go.....you dont know how ticklish I am.....it is torture.....I cannot take it anymore....." Jennifer said, hoping it would convice this madman to release her. "No can do.....I still have not tickled you everywhere yet!!" Dave said cheerfully. "Please.....I'll say it.....I am ticklish.....I love it when you tickle me....." She said, hoping it would calm the crazed tickler down. "Well.....if you love it when I tickle you.....then in 2 hours your gonna love when I explore you smooth underarms!!!" Jennifers eyes shot wide open.....that had always been her worst spot.....it would drive her to insanity if he tickled her there. "Oh God.....please dont tickle me there.....you have had your fun.....if you tickle my underarms.....It will drive me insane!! You do not know how ticklish I am there!!!" She said in a panick. "I'LL DIE!!!" "Well.....I am going to tickle your worst spot so slowly that it will drive you to true insanity!! I will show no mercy!! All your gonna do is laugh and take it.....accept that!" Dave said. Dave then left the room and locked the door behind him. Jennifer eventually fell asleep, while dave was finishing his errr..."work" in the bathroom. 2 hours later, Dave opened the door, waking Jennifer up. "Well? Are you ready to be tickled non-stop??" Dave said as he opened up his bag and pulled out some lotion. Jennifer just looked on in horror, cause she knew exactly what was coming. "Heh.....let us begin" Dave said as he began applying the lotion to Jennifer's right underarm. "You know, this lotion softens the skin....." Dave said with a grin. Jennifer's eyes nearly popped out of her head when she heard that, and she was reflecting on the situation. She could not believe what was happening.....all she could do was just wait to get tickle tortured.....She had truly been "Kidnapped"

End of part 1 of 2

By The Way

Just In Case Anyone Does Not Know, This Story Is Based On The Hit MTV Show "Kidnapped" :cool:

Great story, Krokus!

I especially liked the part where she said "P-Please let me go, Dave"

And the part when she said "I'm NOT Ticklish, Dave!" was pure genious.

Oh, the final where she said "Please no more, Dave, Please!!" was a stroke of literary brilliance!

:D

Thanks

Thanks Dave2112, That Really Means Alot Coming From One Of The Elite!! Thanks ddd, I Wanted To Make It As Dramatic As Possible. I Should Have Part 2 Up In A Few Days. Thanks!! :cool:

Darn

Sorry for the wait guys.....I have been rather busy lately but I promise it will be worth it!! :cool:

Krokus--

Don't apologize...you'll write it when you are ready and have time!

ddd

I'm afraid to ask just what he was "working" at in the bathroom.:devil: Ahem.:blush:

Very nice.
I think Jennifer is fast becoming my dream ticklee.
And having endured both I Know What You Did Last Summers, I feel that I could lean toward something slightly more prolonged and sadistic to start with.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back