• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello

tickletime4u

TMF Regular
Hi there, I am a new member here, have been watching from the outside for a couple of months so I am delighted to join you all.

In addition I thought I may have a go at this fiction business, I thought first I would introduce the main characters and see where it goes.

David Lavinder - The father, a gentle man who has six grown up daughters living at home (that may seem unrealistic in reality but this is fiction, so just imagine it, ok.) He likes to tease his daughters about they are 'daddy's little girl', they hate it.

Jennifer Lavinder - The mother who is always encouraging her daughters to wind David up, she is 49, beautiful long dark hair and looks much younger than she is.

Elizabeth Lavinder - Aged 18, the youngest daughter and a student, shy unless encouraged by her mother, thn she comes out of her shell, and sometimes regrets doing so.

Caroline Lavinder - Aged 20, born technically a day later her older twin sister due to them being born close to midnight, Caroline is still at college and is quite wild, likes to wear very little much to the dismay of her father, but maybe he will see advantage in it before long.

Stephanie Lavinder - Aged 20, the older twin sister, also at college and also dresses and behaves similarly to her sister.

Susie Lavinder - Aged 22, a secretary who likes to wear short skirts and high heels to work, and most other times. She is cheeky in nature and likes to tease, can't resist the challenge either.

Claire Lavinder - Aged 24, starting off in the business world, not quite as confident as her older sister Sarah, but getting there, has a strong sense of indipendance too. She is also quite flirtatious, but again encouraged to be more so by her more confident older sister.

Sarah Lavinder - Aged 26, high flying in the business world, likes to wear business suits with short skirts and nylon stockings, believes you can get what ever you want by flirting and making yourself too attractive to resist. Supreamly confident, perhaps too much so, we shall see.

There we are, as time allows, the story may develop, and oh yes, I missed one small thing, all seven women in the household are all unquestionably very ticklish.

Lavender girls

Sara. Business suits with short skirts and nylons! OMG, my fantasy! Let me at those feet...:D :D :D :firedevil :yowzer: Etc. etc....

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back