• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Russian Lips are Sealed, Starring: Anna Kournikova

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Taking a quick break from Tickle Street here, and doing a story starring the popular Russian tennis player, Anna Kournikova.

Here's a good pic of her if your mind needs a little refreshing:)
http://belly.buttons.tripod.com/AnnaK06.html

:This story takes place in the future, in a very political time, when Russia has re-emerged as a tremendous super-power, and is neck and neck with the good ol' USA for complete power, these two countries are now willing to do anything, even kidnap each other's popular celebrities and "torture" them into talking...:

Anna awoke droggily with a burning headache. Her eyelids fluttered open, to perceive a frightening sight. She had no idea where she was. She was in a small, cubicle shaped room, with glassy mettalic walls, no windows, but one same-colored door in front of her. The ceiling as well as the floor were pure white. Anna was in the center of this room, and due to the damp air she realized she was stripped to her light-pink bra and panties. She tried to move, but also found out she couldn't. She was held down on a sturdy steel rack, with cuffs at the four corners, holding her ankles and wrists, pulling her body tauntly, but not painfully. Her arms were well above her head, with the normal spread eagle fashion. She then remembered the sharp pain in the side of her head, and squinted through the pain.

Just as she was ready to yell for help, the mettalic door opened with a creak, and in stepped a dark shadowy figure. The room was only lighted by a hanging light above her bondaged and nearly nude body, so she couldn't see who or what was coming in. The door quickly shut behind it, and the person walked next to Anna, and the light sprawled across the person, allowing Anna to see who it was.

It was a tall, slender, dark-haired woman, who resembled Liv Tyler, but with darker features.

"Who are you?" Anna asked meakly, feeling very vulnerable.

"I am Corporal Herrway, but you can call me Vanessa." The tall woman said slowly and seducitvely. She was quite tall, with a thin body. She wore tight leather pants, high black boots, and a sleeveless black leather shirt. She looked every bit menacing and dangerous, with her sultry black hair and dark eyes which seemed to penetrate her thoughts.

"Why am i here?" Anna continued the questioning, as fear filled every part of her fit, well-toned body.

"What do you remember last?" Vanessa asked suddenly.

"Well...i was ending a tennis match, went to the locker room...and that's it, and then i found myself here." Anna told her.

"Exactly. You have been captured by the U.S. Marines." Vanessa told her.

"Captured?! But why!?" Anna asked in astonishment.

"Your homeland, Russia, is becoming quite a nusiance, and we have linked you to spying for them, which would be quite easy since your quite popular here in the states." Vanessa explained.

"Spy!? I'm not a spy, i swear!" Anna begged, now seeing this would turn very terrible.

"Typical spy talk. I am what you would call, an 'information-getter.'" Vanessa spoke.

"I gather information form captured spys, and i'm very good at it."

"So...your gonna...t-torture me for information?" Anna frowned pleadingly.

"Basically yes, but i have conceived a new type of torture method, one that leaves the torturee relatively unharmed, but releases all the information you could wish to here." Vanessa explained, as her dark brown eyes scanned Anna's tanned, taunt body.

Anna had a perplexed look on her cute, Russian face.

"Enough talk, now you will tell me everything i want to know!" Vanessa hissed, bringing her face to Anna's, so close that Anna felt her breath on her face.

"Now, where is President Feditov?"(the current Russian president of this time).

"I-i don't know, i'm not a spy i swear, i haven't been to Russia for years!" Anna begged, tugging fitfully at her bonds, but it was no use, she was stuck tightly.

"Then you leave me no choice." Vanessa said in a low voice, and walked next to Anna's head, and lowered her well manicured nails towards Anna.

Anna shut her eyes, and tensed up, fearing som unspeakable pain. But then it happened, and she felt a light, almost..tickling feeling in her left bare armpit. She opened her eyes, and saw five of Vanessa's long nails lightly scratching her smooth, silky underarm.

Anna was in astonishment, but then a grin crept up on her beautiful face, and light giggles escaped from her red lips.

"Teeheee!" Anna giggled sweetly.

"Aaah good, so you ARE ticklish," Vanessa cooed, but and lowered her other hand to Anna's other armpit, and sent five nails lightly scratching that armpit as well.

Anna tried desparetely to hold in the giggles which emerged from her body. She couldn't let this cruel torturess beat her. She mashed her jaw closed, but a smile still framed her face, and she struggled with the feelings.

"Let it out Anna, just laugh!" Vanessa smiled wickedly, and the light scratching immediately turned into deeper and firmer rubbing.

This tickled much more, as Anna put four fingers together on each hand, and rubbed in small circles in Anna's soft armpits.

"Hahaheeeeeehaha!!!" Anna let out a mix of twisted giggles and laughter as she still fought to hold it in.

"Naaaooahahaheeheheheeee!!!" Anna had made a mistake, When she parted her lips to scream "no," she opened the flood gates, and laughter and giggles mixed in an immense tidal wave flooded from her mouth.

Vaness smiled in victory, as the hardest part was over, she had started the laughter, and it would now go on for hours...

Vanessa switched her technique once more at Anna's highly sensitive armpits, now to tiny scribbles in her deep underarms, causing Anna's body to wiggle and shake like crazy as laughter burst from her body. Her long blonde hair flew through the air in a tangled and frenzied mess. Her eyes, half squinting, and her lips parted in an immense ticklish smile.

Vanessa finally stopped the cruel tickling, and brought her face close to Anna's once more.

"Where is your president!!" Vanessa ordered.

It took Anna a moment to regain her breath, as her chest heaved slightly up and down, her breasts enlaced in the small bra.

"I swear. I don't k-know," Anna gasped.

"Fine! We will move on to Stage 2!" Vanessa shouted, as she went to a table Anna had not noticed before. From it, she grabbed two long green feathers, each with a point of a dazzling yellow color. With the feathers, Vanessa moved to Anna's bare feet, which hung off the table slightly.

"Ready to talk??" Vanessa asked, before she lowered the feathers to Anna's ticklish tootsies.

"I don't know where he is!!" Anna screamed.

"If you like," Vanessa replied, and lowered the green feathers slowly.

Anna squealed in anticipation, and then the soft feathers finally made contact, lightly sliding one up and down each pinkish sole.

"Heeheheheheheheheheheehehehee!!" Anna erupted into a fit of girlish giggles.

Vanessa never took her eyes of Anna's face, as she skillfully danced the feather along her feet, stroking her soles, circling her heels, and outlining her arches. Anna's giggles reached a new plateau of intensity as she bucked roughly in the rack. The cuffs on her ankles allowed no slack, as her feet stayed perfectly still, but her toes wiggled desparetly.

Vanessa's smile remained unchanged, as if cemented in that one grin, which shone down on Anna's laughing face. The feathers slid down either side of her soles, a surprisingly very ticklish spot on Anna's beautiful feet. The feathers continued to slowly torment the very sides of her soles, until they moved north to her wriggling toes.

Vanessa sent the feathers fluttering into the cute toes, as Anna screamed with truly amazing laughter, which seemed to completely fill the small room. Sweat plastered Anna's blonde bangs to her forehead, and tears flowed down her face as her whole body shook with ticklish agony.

Now one feather slid carefully between her toes, while the other stroked and twirled along her soles. Anna was going nuts, and didn't think she could take much more tickle torture. Just then, the tickling stopped again, and when she opened her eyes, Vanessa's face was staring into hers.

"Tell me now!" Vanessa screamed, losing her temper.

"I-i really mean it! I'm not a s-spy, i d-don't know!" Anna gulped down air as she exclaimed what she had said many times before.

"You have left me no choice spy, i will now move to the third and final step, and trust me, as i tickle you here, you'll be begging to tell me everything!!" Vanessa threatened, as she returned the feathers to the table, and came back with a small, soft makeup brush, and a plain, normal q-tip.

Anna looked puzzled again, but then suddenly felt all of Vanessa's nails dig into her lower sides, squeezing and goosing playfully, causing Anna's hips to jump each time, and laughter began to trickle out of her mouth once more. The nails poked and prodded at her slinky, well-tanned sides, and Anna exploded with crazy laughter at the top of her lungs. Vanessa then moved her expert nails up and down her sides, soft little spider tickles going up, then deeper scratches going down, both tickled poor Anna's sensitive sides horribly.

The nails quickly shot off her sides, onto her taunt ribcage, catching Anna totally off-guard, and began squirming her long fingers all over her ribs, lightly raking and stroking each rib and between them.

"Hahaahahahahheheahahhahaahahaaaahahaheheeeeeehehhahahaahahhahahahaahahheheaaaahahahaaaa!!!!!!!" Anna blew up with intesne laughter, her face turning red and sweat mixed with tears as they both rolled down her high cheeks.

Suddenly Anna felt five less nails tormenting her ribcage, but then noticed Vanessa picking up the makeup brush, with all the soft, short bristles, and began lightly gliding it up and down Anna's flat tummy.

Then the other five nails ceased from her tired ribcage, and Vanessa grabbed the q-tip, and hovered it teasingly inches from Anna's cute innie bellybutton.

"Hahahahahehehahahhehehahahaaaaaa!!!!!!" Anna tried to beg and tell Vanessa she truly wasn't a spy, but all she could manage out of her gaping mouth was high-frenzy laughter with a thick Russian accent draped about it.

Just when Anna thought the soft tickling brush on her abs was too much, the q-tip was lowered into her deep navel, and wiggled quickly back and forth.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahheehhahahahaahhhehaaaaaa!!!!!!" Anna's back arched as a new energy of laughter came out of the weary tennis star.

Vanessa cruelly wiggled the ticklish q-tip in Anna's bellybutton, all the while adding in soft strokes across her firm tummy with the brush.

Anna shrieked with intense laughter, and Vanessa finally stopped when she heard a slight buzzing in her ear. She quickly placed down the tickle tools and put a hand to her ear.

"Yes?" She asked.

"It's the Russians! They've captured Britney Spears, and plan on tickling information out of her, and we all know how ticklish she is, she'll be broken in no time!" The voice on the other end pleaded.

"So what can i do boss?" She asked.

"You must break Anna before the Russian's break Britney!" The voice ordered.

Vanessa looked a Anna, stretched tightly on the smooth rack. Her whole tan body glistening with sweat as she breathed heavily, her breasts heaved up and down.

She then answered, "It will be a pleasure!"

THE END

how'd u like it?

Anna....torture...bondage....Anna...interrogation....Anna...tickling....Anna....

...oh, great story!:D

...shackles...straps...Anna...pink panties....Anna.....

My Russian Lips Are Sealed

:p Anna tickled on the torture Rack... what more can you ask for!!

After i read this story i did a Ric Flair style 'WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' ;)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back