• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just Desserts */* (well, f/f kinda, you'll see)

NavelTickler75

4th Level Yellow Feather
She did not know what she was doing here, but she needed some money, and this promised to be interesting. The young female walked in, her skin flakey brown, white make up across her body and face.

"Are you ready?" the yellow skinned cameraman asked, looking at the female.

"Yeah, lets get this over with!" Starrberry Pop Tart said with a sigh. Mr. Peanut tied her into the withstraints, and opened the door, nodding to someone. Green M&M walked in and looked at the pastery.

"It beats living on the street," she giggled and walked over to the other female.

"Now remember, no nudity, keep it clean," Mr. Peanut reprimanded them.

"We're food stuffs, we don't have clothes perse," the sassy green chocolate covered candy sighed.

She looked at Berry, the pasterie's true name, and smiled, looking at her from head to foot. Then her fingers reached up and slide down her sides. The Pastry smiled and wiggled but did nothing for a moment. Again Green stroked her sides, wiggling her fingers, and smiled.

"Laugh for me cutie," she cooed, whispering in her ears. She inched forward and licked her sides, where her ears were, and was rewared with a little giggle. "You are delicious," Green giggled herself.

"Don't do that," Berry snickered, and pulled back. "I ha... hat....," she bit her lips together as Green reached down and licked her belly, wiggling her fingers there, and turned her head. "Ca... can we ha... have a breahahak?"

"We just started," Peanut chuckled. He looked back through his camera and continued to film.

"No... no I ... I rea...," her eyes began to water, and she bit her lips again, as Green pressed her advantage, using her tongue to move over the white frosting, crossing up and down, smiling and groaning as the tidbits melted on her tongue. "Your going to disolved meheheheheheheheheh," Straw giggled.

"Now let's have some real fun!" Green giggled, and sat on the scrawny legs of the pastry. Like a lighting bolt she tossed off her shoes and began wiggling her fingers on her soles, nibbling on her berry tasting toes.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS HAHAHA AHAA ISN'T FUUUNNNN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! STHAHAHAOP!!!!" She was beginning to thrash and kick, and turned away from the camera. "Stop her, hhahahahahahah!"

Minutes passed into nearly twenty minutes later, she stopped. She turned around and wiggled her fingers, "MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Green laughed. Her fingers dugged into the sides and stomach of Berry, making her scream and thrash. She began to lap up her armpits, and tapped her there, her fingers moving in slow and then quick movements, darting from one area to the other, her eyes growing wide as she watched her friend writh around with laughter.

"I CANAHAHAHAN'T STAND IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, PLEAHEHEHESE LET SOMEONE EAT ME, AND MAKE IT STOP, AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The torture lasted for nearly two hours, giving Berry time to breathe, move in a different area, and then breathe again.

Finally it ended, and the torture was over. Berry was let go, and she gasped. "That was incredible, I... I kinda wish I kinda wish it had not ended."

"We can make another video later," Peanut chuckled.

"Yes, but then I want to play with Green, next time," Berry laughed.

Okay I know this was lame, but it was spur of the moment, and I wanted to see what people thought of this. Perhaps if I EVER do a sequel, it will be a lot better, lol.

If you thought this was kinda like a parody, yep your right!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back