• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DOORWAY TO HEAVEN (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Happy New Year, all. Here's my first offering for 2007, another entry in my ongoing M/M series. Hope you enjoy!

:jester:

DOORWAY TO HEAVEN​

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I screamed, writhing desperately in a vain attempt to evade Bobby’s insanely ticklish assault. “AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!”

“That’s right, sweet cheeks,” he whispered in my ear. “Laugh for me! Laugh your ASS off for me!

I was certainly doing my best to comply with Bobby’s insistent demand, but he didn’t seem satisfied with my efforts. His sharp nails continued to probe and stroke my defenseless armpits and ribs. Five minutes of this and I was already tickled silly. Ten minutes of it, I feared, and I’d be driven over the screaming edge of madness. . .

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!” I shrieked. “OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!! OH FUH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HUCK!!!”

“You laugh just like a GIRL, sweet cheeks,” Bobby snickered. He dug his fingers into my armpits. “I never knew you were such a big SISSY.”

I’d have kicked his ass across the room for saying that—except for the fact that he had me all tied me up. What was worse, I’d LET him tie me up! This whole thing was MY idea! And all because of some stuff I’d found on the Web. . .

Bobby and I had been together for a couple of months at that point. Our clandestine affair—my first of an all-guy character—had progressed from mutual masturbation to mutual fellatio with dizzying speed. And at first it was indescribably delicious. Doing the nasty with slender, smooth-skinned Bobby made me feel naughty and vulnerable and mildly humiliated in a way that sex with chicks never had. These feelings added a new dimension to the purely physical pleasures I experienced with Bobby at the moment of climax. Could this be the thing called love? Truly, I wondered.

But no matter how much you crave chocolate ice cream, if you eat it every day you get tired of it. And that was the problem. Once I’d gotten over the novelty doing it with another guy, I started wondering if that was all there was to it. I knew—I thought I knew—that I wasn’t interested in rear-entry action. So where did that leave us?

That was the question that was revolving in my mind on the very day that I happened to stumble across Tickle & Tease.

On the front page of the site there was an animated graphic of feet being stroked with a feather—female feet, I felt fairly certain. This aroused my curiosity, so I mouse-clicked my way in. In short order, I discovered the photo and cartoon galleries. After lingering there for a time, I moved on to the tickling fiction section. There I found a number of titles devoted to all-male tickling. I read one story, then another. I found them. . .interesting.

It took but little imagination to cast myself as the male lead of the ticklish scenarios described in these stories: bound hand and foot, naked, helpless, defenseless, writhing, squirming, laughing. And it took even less imagination to envision my tormentor—at which point reading gave way to masturbation.

Later I mentioned all this to Bobby. We were in bed together at the time.

“But would you really let me tie you up?” he asked.

“If you want to try it,” I replied after a pause.

“Hmmmm,” he sighed, running his fingers through my dark chest hair. “Hmmmm, it might be FUN to have you at my mercy, sweet cheeks.”

I couldn’t help blushing when he called me that. I blushed now.

“But we’d need someplace private,” I said.

“Leave that to me,” he answered with a smile. “I already have an idea about that.”

A few days later, he brought me to the empty house.

The place stood at the end of a long driveway, behind a screen to old oak trees. There were no other houses nearby.

“Pretty cool, isn’t it?” he said as we got out of the car. “My parents bought this place as an investment. They plan to fix it up and resell it. In the meantime, it’s nice and secluded and quiet.”

Inside it was a little dusty, and there wasn’t much furniture. “Second floor,” Bobby said, gesturing me in the direction of the staircase. “I’ve got things fixed up for us.”

He proved as good as his word. The venue was the one bedroom that actually contained a bed—an old four-poster. “That’s for later,” Bobby said with a smile when he noticed me eyeing the bed. “This is the spot right here.”

He pointed back at the doorway through which we’d just entered the bedroom. “You kneel there,” he explained. “That strip of carpet will be easy on your knees. And I’ll just strap you in place and, hmmmm, well, you know what happens then. But first we have to take our clothes off. . .”

Bobby had everything arranged. When we were naked, he ordered me to kneel in the doorway, facing into the room. Then he wrapped a leather strap around my wrists. The free end of the strap terminated in a loop. This went over a hook screwed into the top of the door frame, forcing me to stretch up my arms. The sides of the door frame at floor level had been equipped with leather straps. These he secured around my legs, just above the knee, so that I knelt with my balls swaying between my parted thighs.

“Well,” Bobby whispered, “I guess I have you under control, don’t I? And you know what, sweet cheeks? I LIKE you like this.” And so saying, he gave me a hard swat on my bare behind!

“EEEEEEEE!!!” I squealed, shivering with pain. . .and pleasure. The slap had sent an erotic thrill through my body. My asshole puckered in anticipation of another one. And Bobby obliged.

“Hmmm,” he whispered. “It might be FUN to spank you, sweet cheeks. I bet you’d even LIKE it. But that’s not on the agenda today, is it?” He came around to kneel face to face with me, licking his lips as he regarded my naked helplessness. “So are you ready to be TICKLED?”

I didn’t answer because I honestly couldn’t think of a thing to say. Anyhow, my body was beginning to do the communicating for me. Bobby noticed my rising excitement and smiled.

“I know just how you feel,” he whispered. I glanced down and saw that he did.

“But that’s not the idea, is it, sweet cheeks?” Fondly, he patted my cheek. “You don’t get to cum until you’ve EARNED it, right?”

“Right,” I agreed in a slightly breathless voice.

“And you have to earn it by LAUGHING for me, don’t you?”

“Y-y-yes. . .” I stammered.

“Then let’s get going!” he exclaimed—and with no more ado, Bobby shot out his arms and stabbed his fingers into my defenseless RIBS—!

“HIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE—HEE- EEEEEE-HIIIEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I screamed as an exquisitely horrid sensation swept through my body. I made a convulsive effort to jerk my arms down, but that was an exercise in futility. The hook was well and truly screwed into the tough old wood of the door frame. Nor, with my ankles secured to the rings at the bottom of the frame, could I rise from my knees. I could writhe with an energy born of desperation, however, and that’s what I did.

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” I howled as Bobby darted his fingers up to stroke my tender ARMPITS! They proved to be even MORE ticklish than my RIBS! “OH-HO!!! OH-HO!!! OH-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO!!! OH PLEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEESE!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HIIIEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Well, pardon ME, sweet cheeks, but wasn’t that the whole IDEA?” Bobby was running his fingertips along my arms now, elbows to armpits, up and down, and it was driving me totally BUGFUCK! My body was covered with goose bumps, which made the dark hairs on my arms and legs stand up and quiver. My cock was fully erect, sticking up at an acute angle, swaying as I struggled. My tense balls trembled between my thighs.

“You seem to be enjoying yourself,” Bobby snickered.

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I shrieked. “OH-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO!!! OH STOP YOU’RE KILLING MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Maybe you’d like me to go LOWER,” Bobby suggested. “Maybe you’d like it if I tickled your SHAFT, sweet cheeks.” He leaned closer. “Is that what you want, hmmm?”

“OH YES!!!” I screamed. “OH-HO!!! OH-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO!!! OH PLEEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HIIIEEE-HEEEE-HEEEESE!!!”

“That’s right,” Bobby agreed as he raked my ribs with his sharp-nailed fingers. “You’d just LOVE it if I tickled your shaft, wouldn’t you? Because you want to CUM, don’t you, sweet cheeks?”

Oh, yes, he was totally correct, I wanted to cum, all right. After ten minutes of tickling I wanted to cum more than I’d ever wanted anything in my entire fucking LIFE! Never, not EVER, had I experienced such a potent mixture of emotions and sensations: hysteria, humiliation, longing and lust. The nonstop laughter was addling my brains and sucking the strength from my writhing body. But at the same time, being naked this way with Bobby, being so absolutely helpless in his hands, was the most intensely SEXY scenario I’d ever experienced—!

And I could tell that Bobby felt the same way. He was just as intent on tickling me pink as I was intent on laughing my way to orgasm.

“You’re not so MASCULINE now, are you sweet cheeks?” he whispered. “A little tickling and you go all to PIECES, don’t you?” He stroked my armpits with maddening deliberation. “Oh, I think I really DO like you this way. . .”

“BWAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I screeched. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEESE!!! NOT THERE!!! OH FUCKING SHIT NOT THERE!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“So do you want me to STOP?” Bobby whispered.

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I screamed, arching my back and wiggling my ass. “EEEEYAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Oooo, you’re so CUTE when you shake your BUTT for me!” Bobby favored me with a lewd smile. “You know what, sweet cheeks? I think I’ll just scoot around BEHIND you!”

Trapped like a rat in the doorway, there was nothing I could do as Bobby snuggled up behind me, snaked his arms around my waist and resumed his merciless ministrations!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I shrieked, jerking my torso to and fro as his fingers danced in my helplessly exposed armpits. “AAAAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

As for Bobby, he was having a fine old time for himself as he tickled me and tickled me and fucking TICKLED me to tiny little fucking PIECES—! “What’s wrong, sweet cheeks?” he whispered in my ear. “Don’t you LIKE it? Don’t you like WIGGLING and SWEATING and LAUGHING for me, hmmmm?”

By this time I was doing all of the above, and it was becoming difficult to suck in sufficient air for the full-throated, hilarious screams that my short-circuiting nervous system was demanding of me. Yet still the hellish tickling when on! Bobby was enjoying himself FAR too much to stop—as the intimate contact between his rigid cock and the small of my back signaled all too clearly.

Through it all, my own lust continued to swell. A tiny, clear drop of pre-cum appeared at the tips if my tumid took and dripped to the floor. It was soon followed by another, and another. From time to time, one of Bobby’s hands dropped down to give my balls a playful tickle. The resulting thrill made my puckered orifice tighten, then suddenly relax. I became conscious of a disgusting, desperate desire to experience the intimate invasion that I’d sworn NEVER to permit! But that was before I’d submitted myself to the tender torments of TICKLING at the hands of sweet, slender BOBBY—!

“OH-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” I bellowed as the terrible reality of my situation came crashing down on me. “OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-HO!!!”

“Ah,” Bobby whispered, “I think you’re beginning to lose some of your INHIBITIONS, sweet cheeks!”

“GAAAAHAAAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!” I squealed as he raked my ribcage. There was of course no way in which Bobby could have known what was happening to me, but apparently he’d anticipated my response to the exquisite torment of tickling. “EEEEYAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-EEEEYAAAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I screeched, horribly conscious of a swelling, ungovernable desire to yield myself totally to my slender tickler’s lewd desires—!

“I’m going to make you CUM now,” Bobby whispered hotly in my ear. “And believe me, sweet cheeks, it’s going to be an experience that you’ll NEVER forget—!”

And the tickling stopped! I sagged in my bonds and sobbed with relief.

“Just give me a second, here, sweet cheeks,” Bobby whispered. He leaned away from me, leaving a damp spot on the small of my back. “Let me put some baby oil on this thing and we’ll be all set. . .”

“BABY oil?!” I gasped. “WHAT thing?! What are TALKING about?!”

“A little something I brought along to tickle you in your most secret, most TICKLISH place,” he giggled. “Now don’t be so COY, sweet cheeks. You know perfectly well what’s coming next.”

And he was right, damn him—I knew EXACTLY what Bobby had in store for me! The very THOUGHT of it made me tremble with fear and desire! It was IMPOSSIBLE! He Couldn’t DO this! I clenched my asshole shut in dread anticipation of the coming invasion.

“It’d be easier if you relaxed,” Bobby whispered. “But feel free to struggle against the inevitable if you insist on doing so.”

He snuggled close to me again and wrapped on hand around my torso, pressing the palm of his hand against my heaving chest. And a moment later, I felt something begin to work its way between my butt cheeks!

“No!” I cried, writhing madly in a vain attempt to prevent this unthinkable violation. “Oh NO! Stop! STOP! You can’t DO this!”

But he could do it—and he did.

For perhaps a minute I was able to resist Bobby’s insistent probing, even when the instrument he was using—it felt like a cylinder of smooth plastic with a rounded head—made contact with my puckered orifice. But then he moved his hand from my chest to my throbbing cock and tweaked its swollen HEAD—!

“UGH-UGH-UGH!!!” I grunted as a thrill of delight shot through my body, loosening every muscle. And that was Bobby’s opportunity. With a smooth twist of the wrist he slid the dildo home! Instantly, my asshole contracted around the hellish thing—drove it deeper—and brought it into contact with that most secret, most TICKLISH place—!

“UUUURRRRUUUUNNNNGGGGH!!!” I growled as the head of the dildo bumped my deep-down joy buzzer. An indescribable sensation— absolutely HORRID yet utterly GLORIOUS—zapped along my nervous system with the speed and power of a runaway freight train! In seconds, my writhing body was covered with goose bumps and a delicate, erotic sweat.

“That’s right, sweet cheeks,” Bobby cooed. “Oh, it feels so BAD, doesn’t it? But you LOVE it, don’t you? And I know how to make you love it even MORE!”

Whereupon he resumed TICKLING my fucking ARMPITS—and I did my very best to leap right the FUCK out of my fucking SKIN—!

“GRRRRUUUUGH-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-UGH-AHH-HAA-HAA-HAA-GRRRRUUUUGH-UGH-UGH-UGH!!!” I screamed, wiggling my bare behind in a frenzy of hilariously horny torment. The tickling made my anal orifice contract—which drew the dildo in deeper—which made its smooth tip bump that deliriously sensitive spot—which sent thrill after impossibly potent THRILL shooting straight into my fucking BALLS—!

“UUUURRRRUUUUNNNNGH!!!” I grunted. “OH-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-HO!!!” I screamed. “OH PLEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEE-HEEESE!!!” I begged. “YOU’RE KILLING MEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEE!!!”

“Ohmygod!” Bobby panted as he undulated against me, never pausing for a moment in his ticklish assault on my armpits and ribs. “Ohmygod, sweet cheeks, this was SUCH a good IDEA—!”

I scarcely heard him. The head of my tumid tool was thoroughly lubricated with pre-cum by this time, and all I wanted in the world was to squirt and fucking SQUIRT until my fucking balls were fucking DRAINED! I begged Bobby to grant me the release I so ardently craved—I think I even wept—but he was obviously in no hurry. I had to endure many more minutes of gut-busting, ball-squeezing laughter before he finally began to stroke my cock, slowly and gently with just the tips of his fingers.

“So are you ready to DO it, sweet cheeks?” he whispered in my ear. “Are you ready to CUM?”

“Oh YES!” I cried, pressing back against him and wiggling my ass. “Oh yes PLEASE!”

“Are you SURE about that, sweet cheeks?” he whispered, stroking my tumid tool a bit more insistently.

“I’m sure!” I squealed. “Ohmygod Bobby I am SO fucking sure!” The dildo bumped once more against my joy buzzer, making me shiver and bleat. Meanwhile Bobby’s hand stroked a little FASTER—and a little HARDER—!

“GGGGRRRRUUUUMMMMPH!!!” I growled throatily as a deliriously orgasmic sensation gripped my pulsing balls. “UUUURRRRUUUUGH-UGH-UGH-UGH!!!”

“Oh SHIT!” Bobby breathed in my ear. “Oh FUCK—!”

And in the next moment, I arched my back, shimmied my hips and commenced to cum my fucking BRAINS out!

With a heartfelt, lustful grunt, I launched my load halfway across the bedroom! A tidal wave of absolute ECSTASY swept over me as I emptied my balls in a series of powerful, muscular spasms. Never in my life had I felt so totally HUMILIATED—and yet so thoroughly fucking MASCULINE! In that moment I awoke to the realization that Bobby had transformed me into his docile sex slave—and that I absolutely LOVED it!

And a moment after that, I learned what it MEANT to be his slave.

“I’m glad you liked that, sweet cheeks,” he gasped. “Now let’s see how you like THIS!” And with that he resumed his ticklish assault on my defenseless RIBS—!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I bellowed, writhing my torso frantically. It tickled worse than EVER! Once again, my asshole contracted around the dildo, making it bump that sensitive spot repeatedly. This made me feel like I was actually being tickled from the inside, and it drove me absolutely fucking NUTS! I squirmed and screamed and sweated and struggled and squealed. I begged for mercy. I wept. And I laughed. Oh, how I laughed! I laughed and laughed and laughed and fucking LAUGHED—!

I don’t know how long the torture went on before Bobby took pity on me. But finally he wiggled against me, uttered a long, throaty grunt and squirted the small of my back. “Oops,” he giggled after a moment, “I seem to have had a little ACCIDENT!”

“I think I could have another accident, myself,” I gasped.

“Mmmm, could you? So soon after that last one? Naughty boy!” He gave the base of the dildo a tap. I moaned and squirmed. “For that I’ll have to give you an extra PUNISHMENT—!

“Maybe I should turn you loose, sweet cheeks,” he said after a few minutes of torturing me with back-and-forth movements of the dildo. “There ARE other things we could do. . .”

He explained what he had in mind. And having been restored to a state of passionate arousal by Bobby’s stimulation of my secret sweet spot, I was more than ready to do my part.

“That’s good,” he whispered. “Now hold still. . .”

I experienced a curious, desolate sense of loss when Bobby withdrew the dildo and tossed it aside. Then my arms and legs were freed and I was through the doorway, moving toward the bed. “I bet none of the stories on that website were as hot as THIS!” he giggled, urging me along with a hard slap on the butt.

Was Bobby was right about that? Hey, you be the judge.

Thanks for the kind word. I might mention that my next story (now in the works and hopefully to be posted early next week) will be F/M.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back