• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helen hunt quick tickle in ''Mad about you''

zerit2002

TMF Master
Helen Hunt quick tickle in ''Mad about you''

This is the scene makemlaugh2003 mentioned in the Mainstream Lists forum a while back .
makemlaugh2003 said:
2) There was an episode of "Mad About You" in which Paul and Jamie went on a cruise and were immediately befriended, in fact bombarded, by an overzealously friendly couple. The wife seemed very concerned that a pale Jamie, sitting with her legs crossed on a beach chair, would get sunburned, and began to spray her legs with some sort of sunblock. Jamie protested a bit, but when the wife sprayed the bottoms of Jamie's bare feet, she openly giggled just as the scene was changing.
Personally , I don't think there is tickling here . But I'm posting it anyway so you guys can judge it yourselves .

http://z15.zupload.com/download.php?file=getfile&filepath=35752

Last edited:
Hmmm...

...that's odd. All I get is a tiny bit of audio, where Paul is saying "welcome to paradise", but there's no video, and no giggling for certain. Does he say that in the clip you're talking about? Which is a shame, because Helen Hunt is *SOOOOOOOO* yummy!

AffectionateDan said:
Does he say that in the clip you're talking about?

Yes . Do you have a recent divx codec installed ? If you don't , that's probably why you can't see the video .

It worked for me. I personally do not think its tickling, but that is what my imagination is for!

Thanks for post.

~ toyou

I agree with you Zerit2002. There was no tickling or ticklish reaction. Nice feet though. <<<<---- :bunny: :happyfloa :upsidedow :p :firedevil

missing the tk action

Unfortunately, this clip leaves out the couple of minutes of very excellent sole shots, AND the tickling. When the woman first starts spraying, she begins with Helen's bare sole, and Helen immediately scrunches up her face. So the episode, IMHO, has tickling, but not in this clip.

theatergoer said:
When the woman first starts spraying, she begins with Helen's bare sole, and Helen immediately scrunches up her face.
What are you talking about ? The tickling , if there were any , should be between the spraying of the foot , and the cut to the next scene .
This is exactly what is shown in the clip !

No, he's right Zerit. There is more to it than this clip of the woman spraying sunblock on Helen Hunt. I know she does pick up Helen's foot and spray her sole. As for the ticklish part, I don't recall that, but I could have forgotten. There is a longer version at HITWGang, but I check and it excludes that part too. Odd..

Theater and Horatio are right...

...the original scene was FAR longer than four seconds, and somehow quite a bit of it was left out of this clip (digital editing, perhaps?). I'd greatly enjoy to see the entire scene the way it ran on the program originally, and from there maybe we all could decide for ourselves. Good try on the clip, though, and hopefully the real one will surface somewhere on this forum sometime soon.

Let's get something straight you three (theatergoer,Horatio,makemlaugh2003) :

I did not stumble upon this clip or a longer clip of the scene . I downloaded the entire episode , watched it from the first to the last scene and I'm telling you , if there was a tickling scene in this episode , it would be in the clip I posted .

theatergoer said:
Unfortunately, this clip leaves out the couple of minutes of very excellent sole shots...
Unbelievable ... I've received many complaints about posting feet clips on a tickling forum , but I think it is the first time I get complaints about cutting the feet out of the clip ...

Horatio said:
There is a longer version at HITWGang, but I check and it excludes that part too. Odd..
Because it doesn't exist !!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back