• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

California Sunrises, And Sunsets, Then, Upon Paradise Return, More Personal Tradegy

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to California. They started by losing two of three games in San Fransisco, before winning two of three in San Diego, and again losing two of three in Los Angeles. They returned home, late on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand.
While Mitch was on the trip, Naomi was at home, healing, dealing with the fact that she would be sidelined for the rest of the season. When Mitch arrived home in Paradise, he had another very unpleasant situation to deal with, one that would perhaps be silenced, forever.
During Mitch's life, he had endured hideous treatment from his father, who had been extremely abusive to him in his childhood. The father had conducted one of the worst divorces in history, using blackmail, threats, and terror tactics, to achieve his goal of leaving Mitch's mother with as little as possible. For many years, Mitch's mother had struggled as a single parent, and then, when Mitch had become a baseball player, and joined the Good Guys, thus earning decent money, he was able to aid his mother, to lead a better life.
During most of Mitch's marriage to Naomi, except for a period of four years, Mitch and his father had been estranged. In that time, his father had treated him like dirt. While he did, for a time, increase Mitch's mother's support payments, at his own offering, an estrangement after being together for four years, due to his father's troublemaking wife, caused his father to decrease his mother's payments again. While Mitch's mother had Mitch and Naomi to aid her, his father's actions were nothing short of slovenly.
At the time Mitch was diagnosed with high blood pressure, Mitch's mother had contacted his father, urging him to work through a reconcilation, and easier situation with his son. His father did not even have the decency to reply to Mitch's mother's correspondence. Then, some months later, after his father had not responded about a communication from Mitch's mother about her alimony check, Mitch, after his father had ignored him while he was sick with his blood pressure the previous year, impulsively pulled the phone from his mother's hands, during a phone conversation she was having with his father about her alimony, trying to start dialouge with his father. His choice was unwise, as the father clearly proved that he didnt give a damn about Mitch, when the father failed to send Mitch even a card, during the time that Mitch was ill with his blood pressure problems.
For one year, Mitch and his father were in touch, talking every Monday Morning on the phone, and with his father sending Mitch, and Mitch's children, as well as Naomi, nice gifts for all of their birthdays. During that year, Mitch's father did not find even one day to see him. The Good Guys made trips to New York, where the father and his wife lived, and Mitch would call, ahead of time, to inform his father that he would be in town, only to be rebuffed with the father saying:" I dont know if I can see you", and then never setting an appointment to see Mitch. Mitch had offered to send a limo for his father, when the Good Guys made a trip to Philadelphia, so that they could meet, only to be rebuffed again. Finally, Mitch invited his father to Paradise for several days, to see the Good Guys play, and to spend time with Mitch, Naomi, and the family, again to be turned down. Mitch, in a fit of rage, fired off an e- mail to his father. In the e-mail, he charged his father with treating him like dirt for one year, and never making time to see him, or his grandchildren. Mitch's father responded with base and low tactics, throwing in his face how he had aided him with a tax situation, years earlier, as the father was a CPA. Additionally, Mitch's father charged him with "not acknowledging his wife". Mitch refused to deal with his father's wife, or that scene, as they had married, when Mitch was estranged from his father, and then, the wife causing trouble for Mitch, both in his relationship with his father, and about his late grandmother, whom Mitch charged with being responsible for the end of his family, and his parents marriage.
When Mitch arrived home in Paradise on Sunday night, his emotions were in a swirl. Mitch's father had not responded to his e-mails, offering to work issues out. It was clear, that Mitch's father wanted nothing to do with him, because Mitch was not giving him, what he termed a "complete life" ,with the bitch he had married, after they had trampled on Mitch. Naomi was seething when she read Mitch's father's e-mails to him, most of which were crazed, typed in capital letters, and filled with lies. "What a base and low animalistic scumbag that man is. To throw doing your taxes as a young lad in your face. The man is a CPA, and you are his son. The guy is a low form of human scum, and I dont want my children to have anything to do with him. Mitch, he isnt worthy of you, sweetie, you have a wife, three kids, teammates, and so many people who love you. Fuck him. Let him go burn in hell after what he did to your mum and you. I am here for you, always, and hopefully, one day, a greater force will give that bastard, and the scumbag bitch, he is married to, their just punishment for what they did to you. Everyone loves you, and you dont need him" :Naomi said, kissing him. Mitch and Naomi made love that night, and, he appreciated her support.
The next night, the Good Guys started a homestand against the Nationals. As Mitch logged into the team message board that night, he found posts of support from those who had heard of his situation with his father, as it was extremely difficult to keep the Good Guys business, in any form, private. As Mitch read the messages of support, his heart was filled with warmth. He was truly a lucky man, to have the support of his wife, children, teammates, and fans. What happened with his father still hurt him terribly, as Mitch was a very sentimental and deep thinking man. However, he knew that in the long run, his life would be better off without his father. That night, the Good Guys played a very solid game. Mitch's mind wasnt really on baseball, but he did get a single, and Kate Hudson pitched eight strong innings, allowing only two runs, to come away with a 3-2 win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night, and threw well, but was victimzed by two errors, as the Good Guys lost, 4-2. Charlize Theron was on the mound on Wednesday, and she pitched a great game, firing a shutout, in a 4-0 win.
Thursday was an off day. That morning, Mitch and Naomi went to counesling, and, the topic really was not their own marriage, which, at the moment, was stable:" She's been absolutely wonderful to me since this whole thing happened. I am a very lucky man. Everyone, from my teammates, to the fans, to Naomi, and my kids, have just been amazing. I guess I just have to view it from the standpoint of looking at what I do have, instead of what I dont, and I know that my mother loves me, her only child, more than life itself. My success is her happiness and joy, and my father, I think, always wanted me to fail, so that he could say that my mother "Fucked me up". He needs treatment, badly, and the son of a fucking bitch will not go. He is satisfied with his little cocoon of poison and lies that he created with the beast he is married to. He was letting out his aggression to me, over the past year, with his phone calls, and his failure to see me, or my kids. Hopefully with me out of the picture, he will begin to let his aggressions out to that stupid wench he is married to, instead of to me and she will feel the full impact of his sick wraith. The bitch deserves it, after the trouble she caused for my father and me." Mitch spouted, almost digusted with rage. After venting his feelings in therapy, Mitch felt much better. He still felt uneasy about a probable life estrangement from his father, but, he also knew that, while the hurt would never totally abate, that he needed to count his blessings, which were many. He had more good things to live for in life, than bad.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the hill. She pitched well, but lost, 3-0. Rachel Leigh Cook came up big on Saturday night, allowing only one run in nine innings, as the Good Guys won the game in the bottom of the ninth, 2-1. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, bright, 80 odd degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was magnificent that day, striking out fourteen, and firing a shutout, as the Good Guys hit five solo home runs, and pervailed, 5-0.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, in the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He did a fine job, pitching eight shutout innings, in a 1-0 win. Charlize Theron had the assignment on Tuesday night. She got hit hard, allowing six runs. The Good Guys nearly rallied in the ninth, but fell short, 6-5. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny, dry, Wednesday, in front of a sellout. She fired a fantastic game that day, allowing only one run in eight innings, on two hits, and striking out nine Reds. The Good Guys led 3-1 in the ninth, before Hilary Duff struck out the final batter with two men on, to preserve a 3-1 Good Guy win, that completed a six and three homestand. On field, things were going well. Off the field, Mitch had a lot to deal with. Naomi's support, however, was helping him immensely.
That night, after Naomi had stood barefoot on a ladder for Mitch, making several times that homestand that she had done so. The couple got into bed. As they kissed all over their bodies while naked, Mitch went to have intercourse with her, but she said:" No". At first, he was puzzled. Then, she made her way down to his erect penis, and began sucking on it. As Mitch lied there, trying to make sense of it all, and questioning Naomi what she was doing, as he knew she hated giving him blowjobs, her reply was:" Shut up, and enjoy this, American, and I will explain later" Finally, Mitch orgasmed into Naomi;s mouth, she spit out the semen, and Mitch went to ask her what gave:" I wanted to, American, okay. Simple as that. I know you are putting on this facade, of everything being okay, about your probable estrangement from your dad, but I also know that you are hurting, deeply. I dont need a PHD, or to be a couneslor, to see that. We are getting along well, so, whatever I can do to please you, I will. I want you to focus in on me, and our kids, and our lives together, and how blessed we are, and maybe, that will help deal with the pain. I'm not saying it will completely take it away, but, deal with it, it hopefully will. The next morning, in appreciation for Naomi's waiving intercourse, to give him oral sex, Mitch awakened, and before breakfast, made love to Naomi, giving her intense orgasms:" You deserve those, Australian, after how happy you have made me during this homestand. I love you, and I thank you" Mitch said, kissing her.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the win over the Phillies. The featured lee would be a beautiful blonde haired 18 year old, just entering Paradise U, whom Erin, now a senior, was mentoring, and aiding, getting used to being a new student at the school. Erin had told the girl about her parents tickling fetish, and the girl had been curious. At first, the team felt uneasy about tickling someone who was younger than Mitch and Naomi's daughter, but, after talking it over, decided that if the girl wanted to learn about tickling, they would teach her. The beautiful blonde 18 year old was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on her neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Second baseman Russell was next, tickling the blonde barely legal girl on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked, and squealed:HHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, tickling the blonde girl on her hips, inner thighs,and behind her knees with fingers, as her legs buckled, and she shrieked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, as Mitch positioned himself at the girl's feet, Erin screamed out:"Watch out for my dad. He's a cruel foot tickler. He drives my mom and me nuts with the foot tickling" Mitch shot back:" I do not tickle you anymore, young lady, and, as for your mom, how often, or what body parts I tickle her on, really isnt any of your business, snotnose, so let me tickle this girl, and let's get on with it. She was the one who wanted to know about tickling, so, professional tickle team is showing her" With that, Mitch attacked the 18 year old beautiful blonde on the soles of her soft feet with fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrushes. The blonde went beserk, she wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEEHEHEHEH! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISH! NOOO! HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the beautiful blonde was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington. At first, the couple was silent, and then, Mitch broke the silence:" I want to thank you for how good you were to me during this homestand. I am a lucky man, and I love you" "It's okay, American, that's my job. I hate to see you hurting. I hope, in time, that while you might never fully be able to not feel hurt, that the hurt will heal. You have me here with you, always, and everyone who loves you. You need to try to put him out of your mind. I know it is gut wrenching, but, hopefully in time, the healing will take over"
So, it had been a very emotional homestand for Mitch, with the best part Naomi's support. Now came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

I'm not sure I remember when Mitch was so filled with vengence. My advice to him is to forget about his father. It is pretty clear his father doesn't think about him so why should Mitch waste his own time thinking about his father. Anyway, another great one and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Mitch had a horrible childhood with this man. Usually, Mitch is a very forgiving person, and had forgiven his father on many occasions as well. The latest incident with his father, just threw Mitch for a loop, and, as you know, some of the incidents I wrote about in this story, were autobiographical, so, this story took on a very real feeling. You are right, though, Mitch needs to forget about his father, and focus in on his career, and his blessings.
I will be out all day today, but will try to put up another story tomorrow. So, as you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back