• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gilligan's Tickle - Part 2

woodydewar

TMF Novice
Ginger and Mary Ann were still giggling about how they tricked and tickled Gilligan. Mrs. Howell was walking by and heard them laughing. She asked “What is it, ladies?” Mary Ann asked Ginger “Should we tell her?” Ginger said “OK, but she has to promise not to tell anybody.” Mrs. Howell said “Oh how I do love secrets. Tell me.” Mary Ann said “Yesterday Gilligan was peeping at us when we were naked.” Mrs. Howell said “Oh, how dreadful!” Mary Ann went on, “Yeah, but we got even with that little perv. Ginger tricked him while I got some vines and we tied him spread eagle between 2 palm trees naked. Then tickled him silly to punish him.” Mrs. Howell said “Oh, my word.” Mary Ann went on “No matter how much the little perv squirmed, he couldn’t get away.” Ginger added “Then I got some feathers and that’s when the real punishment started.” Mrs. Howell asked “Feathers? That doesn’t sound like punishment.” Ginger continued “Not at first, but then he started getting excited. You see men get more ticklish when they’re horny. Then more tickling just makes them hornier and hornier. But there’s no way we were going to touch his penis and satisfy him.” Mary Ann said “The little perv was SO horny, but all he could do was franticly hump the air. I had to hold him still so Ginger could tickle between his legs and up an down his butt crack. Gilligan was going crazy! Then we just left him there. It was SO much fun. But please, don’t tell anyone.” Mrs. Howell said “You ladies are so devious! This gives me a great idea for Mr. Howell. Lately, he only lasts a few minutes in bed then falls asleep never satisfying me. This would be a great way to teach him a lesslon. Thanks for the idea, ladies.” Ginger and Mary Ann looked at each other and said “Huh?”

Later that night back in the hut, Mrs. Howell put on her naughtiest nighty and said “Thurston, I’m in the mood.” Thurston said “Oh Lovey, you look smashing! It’s been such a long time, I just can’t wait any longer” as he started ripping off his clothes. She said “But darling, I want tonight to be special. I want it to last” They hadn’t done it in over a month. Thurston was really horny and would agree to just about anything to get some. He said “Yes Lovey. I’ll be good tonight.” The started kissing passionately, then she laid him on the floor and slowly took off the rest of his close. She could see that he was already excited as she gently stroked his throbbing boner. He said “Lovey, Darling, I’m ready.” She said “But Thurston, I’m not ready yet. I want tonight to last. I have an idea. Come over here.” She grabbed his hands and tied them to a bamboo pole on the wall. of the hut some old nylons. He said with a surprise “Oh, Lovey, what are you doing? You’ve never been so kinky before.” He just smiled and went along with it. She took some more old nylons and tied his legs spread apart to some other bamboo poles, then propped up his butt with a pillow. Now Thurston was tied helpless lying in anticipation.

Mrs. Howell smiled and said “Thurston, the last few times we made love, you didn’t last long enough to satisfy me. I want to help you last longer. Now just relax and we can take our time tonight. I want it to be special.” She let down her hair and got down on the floor and started kissing him. She slowly kissed his neck working down to his chest. She let her hair tickle under his arms while she kissed his nipples and teased them with her tongue. She knew how ticklish he was there and her tongue was driving him crazy. He said “Hee hee hee, Oh Lovey, hee hee hee.” She said “Shhhh. Thurston, be quiet. You’ll wake everybody up.” He giggled “But Lovey, it tickles so much, hee hee hee.” She kissed and licked up and down his sides with slow teasing licks in his most ticklish places. He squirmed and giggled “Hee hee, Lovey, that tickles so much, hee hee hee hee.” She said “Shhh, Thurston, just lay back and relax.” He was starting to get really excited now. She went down and started kissing and licking the head of his penis. This made his penis stand at attention as he said “Oh Yes Lovey, Yes!” She stopped said “Now Thurston, I said I wanted tonight to last.”

Mrs. Howell was still wearing her naughty nighty and pantiess. She said “Darling, is this what you want?” as she turned around and showed him her scantily clad butt. She teased “You can have this later, if you’re a good boy.” Thurston said “Yes, Lovey. I’ll be a good boy.” She reached over and grabbed 2 feathers that she hid away earlier.. He couldn’t see what she was doing because he was still drooling looking at her butt. She moved down and sat on his stomach, facing towards his feet. She said “Darling, I have a suprize for you. She took the feathers and started slowly tickling up and down the inside of his thighs. He said “Ah, ha, ha, Oh, Lovey!” She said again “Shhh, don’t be so loud. You promised to be a good boy. Remember?” She kept tickling getting closer and closer to his balls with every stroke. Now Thurston was getting really horny and starting to squirm. He said “He he he, Lovey, pleeease, I’m ready now. He he he. “. She replied “No darling, not yet. Not until I’m ready.”

She decided to give him a break. She saw some precum dripping down his shaft and started to rub it. He replied “Oh YES Lovey, that’s it. Oh yeah!” She kept rubbing until his entire shaft was wet and slipery. By now, he was moaning and about to cum. She said “Darling, you’re getting too loud again. “ She stopped rubbing and said “Now it’s time to satisfy me.” She got up and took off her panties. She sat back down on his face and said “Oh Thurston, I’m so turned on. Can you satisfy me now? “ She rubbed her pussy in his face as he licked her pussy like crazy. This was the most attention her pussy had seen in years. She was loving every minute of it. Thurston was going crazy as she wiggled and had the best orgasm of her life. She softly kissed him and said ‘Oh Thurston, that was soooo good. “

After a well needed break, she picked up the feathers again. Thurston was going soft, so she sat back down on him and started tickling his balls. He laughed and squirmed but could barely move when she was sitting on him like that. From this position, she could tickle every part of his balls and part of his butt crack. Thrston squeeled “NO!!! Ha ha ha. No-ho-ho-ho. Not that! Ah, ha ha ha.” He was so horny now, he thought his balls would explode! She stopped and said “Darling you’re getting too loud again. Wait, I have an idea. She put a sock in his mouth, then tied a scarf around his head to hold it in. Now he could only mumble, and the other castaways couldn’t hear him. Mrs. Howell didn’t want anyone else to know about her tickle secret.

Thurston was squirming and moaning as she sat back down with a feather in each hand. She said “Oh Darling, you’re being such a boy. I could do this all night” which is exactly what she was going to do. She started slowly teasing the feathers up and down his ticklish inner thighs again. Thurston could only say “Mmm, mmhm,mahaaa!” as his penis became fully erect again. He was getting hornier and hornier with every stroke. She thought to herself “Wow, Ginger was right!” After a few minutes of this he was breathing heavy and starting to sweat. She slowly tickled the feathers up to his balls and slowly teased the extremely ticklish underside. She teased him like this for at least 5 minutes. Thurston was going nuts now, but all he could do is say “mah,ha,mm,haaaaa!” muffled through the sock. She stopped for a minute and put down one of the feathers.

She took a minute to look at Thurston’s rock hard penis which was covered with precum by now. She said “Oh Thurston, I’ve never seen you so big before. I bet you need to cum so bad.” She took one hand and started slowly rubbing the precum all over the head of his penis. She said you’ve been such a good boy.” As more precum came out, she slowly rubbed it over his entire cock. Thurston was really going crazy now. She grabbed his entire cock then started to slowlly jerk him off . Thurston’s moans turned into moans of pleasure, until she picked up a feather in the other hand and tickled his balls at the same time. Thurston was hysterical with muffled laughter. His cock was ready to explode, but Mrs. Howell stopped just before he could cum. She said “Darling, you said you’d be good tonight. Remember, I want tonight to last.” Thurston was getting worried now. She said, “Now Thurston, don’t every tell anyone about this, or I’ll have to punish you. This will be our little secret.” She let him catch his breath and picked up the teasing feathers again. She tickle teased his balls again, until he went crazy. Then slowly stroked his wet throbbing boner until it was ready to explode, stopping just before he could get badly needed relief. Thurston could only squirm helplessly, hornier than he’d ever been in his life. Mrs. Howell got an evil grin. After he settled down, she tickle teased his balls then slowly masterbated desperate cock over and over and over again, just to the brink of an orgasm, but never letting him cum. After about 20 times, Mr. Howell passed out with exhaustion.

Mrs Howell was getting a bit tired too. She lifted Mr. Howell and put him in his hammock. She laid him face down with the cock and his balls sticking out of a hole in the ropes on bottom of the hammock. She tied his hands and feet to the bamboo poles at the head and foot of the hammock. She took a short nap, but woke up early before the other castaways. Now back to the fun. She picked up the feathers again and got under Thruston’s hammock. She started slowly tickling one feather up and down his shaft, until he got fully erect and started to wake up. At first he thought he was dreaming, but Mrs. Howell said “Good morning Darling. You were a good boy last night.” She kept tickling up and down his shaft while she took a feather in the other hand. She said teasingly “Your balls must be so full by now” then she slowly tickled his balls with the other feather at the same time. Mr. Howell was fully aroused within seconds.. She kept up the slow tickling tease on his most sensitive places for at least 15 minutes. Every stroke just made him hornier, until he couldn’t stand it. She said “Darling, you were such a good boy and you lasted all night. Remember, this is our secret. If you promise never tell anyone, I’ll untie you and you can have me now.” Mr. Howell frantically shook his head YES! She untied the scarf and took the sock out of mouth as she gently kissed him. “He said “Oh Lovey, I want you so bad. Please untie me. I’ll never tell anyone. Please Lovey.” She agreed and untied him. They passionately kissed and got down on the floor, then proceeded the best sex of their entire lives.. None of the other castaways ever found out what happened. It was their secret.

Not sure if this worked right, so I'm posting it again

Ginger and Mary Ann were still giggling about how they tricked and tickled Gilligan. Mrs. Howell was walking by and heard them laughing. She asked “What is it, ladies?” Mary Ann asked Ginger “Should we tell her?” Ginger said “OK, but she has to promise not to tell anybody.” Mrs. Howell said “Oh how I do love secrets. Tell me.” Mary Ann said “Yesterday Gilligan was peeping at us when we were naked.” Mrs. Howell said “Oh, how dreadful!” Mary Ann went on, “Yeah, but we got even with that little perv. Ginger tricked him while I got some vines and we tied him spread eagle between 2 palm trees naked. Then tickled him silly to punish him.” Mrs. Howell said “Oh, my word.” Mary Ann went on “No matter how much the little perv squirmed, he couldn’t get away.” Ginger added “Then I got some feathers and that’s when the real punishment started.” Mrs. Howell asked “Feathers? That doesn’t sound like punishment.” Ginger continued “Not at first, but then he started getting excited. You see men get more ticklish when they’re horny. Then more tickling just makes them hornier and hornier. But there’s no way we were going to touch his penis and satisfy him.” Mary Ann said “The little perv was SO horny, but all he could do was franticly hump the air. I had to hold him still so Ginger could tickle between his legs and up an down his butt crack. Gilligan was going crazy! Then we just left him there. It was SO much fun. But please, don’t tell anyone.” Mrs. Howell said “You ladies are so devious! This gives me a great idea for Mr. Howell. Lately, he only lasts a few minutes in bed then falls asleep never satisfying me. This would be a great way to teach him a lesslon. Thanks for the idea, ladies.” Ginger and Mary Ann looked at each other and said “Huh?”

Later that night back in the hut, Mrs. Howell put on her naughtiest nighty and said “Thurston, I’m in the mood.” Thurston said “Oh Lovey, you look smashing! It’s been such a long time, I just can’t wait any longer” as he started ripping off his clothes. She said “But darling, I want tonight to be special. I want it to last” They hadn’t done it in over a month. Thurston was really horny and would agree to just about anything to get some. He said “Yes Lovey. I’ll be good tonight.” The started kissing passionately, then she laid him on the floor and slowly took off the rest of his close. She could see that he was already excited as she gently stroked his throbbing boner. He said “Lovey, Darling, I’m ready.” She said “But Thurston, I’m not ready yet. I want tonight to last. I have an idea. Come over here.” She grabbed his hands and tied them to a bamboo pole on the wall. of the hut some old nylons. He said with a surprise “Oh, Lovey, what are you doing? You’ve never been so kinky before.” He just smiled and went along with it. She took some more old nylons and tied his legs spread apart to some other bamboo poles, then propped up his butt with a pillow. Now Thurston was tied helpless lying in anticipation.

Mrs. Howell smiled and said “Thurston, the last few times we made love, you didn’t last long enough to satisfy me. I want to help you last longer. Now just relax and we can take our time tonight. I want it to be special.” She let down her hair and got down on the floor and started kissing him. She slowly kissed his neck working down to his chest. She let her hair tickle under his arms while she kissed his nipples and teased them with her tongue. She knew how ticklish he was there and her tongue was driving him crazy. He said “Hee hee hee, Oh Lovey, hee hee hee.” She said “Shhhh. Thurston, be quiet. You’ll wake everybody up.” He giggled “But Lovey, it tickles so much, hee hee hee.” She kissed and licked up and down his sides with slow teasing licks in his most ticklish places. He squirmed and giggled “Hee hee, Lovey, that tickles so much, hee hee hee hee.” She said “Shhh, Thurston, just lay back and relax.” He was starting to get really excited now. She went down and started kissing and licking the head of his penis. This made his penis stand at attention as he said “Oh Yes Lovey, Yes!” She stopped said “Now Thurston, I said I wanted tonight to last.”

Mrs. Howell was still wearing her naughty nighty and pantiess. She said “Darling, is this what you want?” as she turned around and showed him her scantily clad butt. She teased “You can have this later, if you’re a good boy.” Thurston said “Yes, Lovey. I’ll be a good boy.” She reached over and grabbed 2 feathers that she hid away earlier.. He couldn’t see what she was doing because he was still drooling looking at her butt. She moved down and sat on his stomach, facing towards his feet. She said “Darling, I have a suprize for you. She took the feathers and started slowly tickling up and down the inside of his thighs. He said “Ah, ha, ha, Oh, Lovey!” She said again “Shhh, don’t be so loud. You promised to be a good boy. Remember?” She kept tickling getting closer and closer to his balls with every stroke. Now Thurston was getting really horny and starting to squirm. He said “He he he, Lovey, pleeease, I’m ready now. He he he. “. She replied “No darling, not yet. Not until I’m ready.”

She decided to give him a break. She saw some precum dripping down his shaft and started to rub it. He replied “Oh YES Lovey, that’s it. Oh yeah!” She kept rubbing until his entire shaft was wet and slipery. By now, he was moaning and about to cum. She said “Darling, you’re getting too loud again. “ She stopped rubbing and said “Now it’s time to satisfy me.” She got up and took off her panties. She sat back down on his face and said “Oh Thurston, I’m so turned on. Can you satisfy me now? “ She rubbed her pussy in his face as he licked her pussy like crazy. This was the most attention her pussy had seen in years. She was loving every minute of it. Thurston was going crazy as she wiggled and had the best orgasm of her life. She softly kissed him and said ‘Oh Thurston, that was soooo good. “

After a well needed break, she picked up the feathers again. Thurston was going soft, so she sat back down on him and started tickling his balls. He laughed and squirmed but could barely move when she was sitting on him like that. From this position, she could tickle every part of his balls and part of his butt crack. Thrston squeeled “NO!!! Ha ha ha. No-ho-ho-ho. Not that! Ah, ha ha ha.” He was so horny now, he thought his balls would explode! She stopped and said “Darling you’re getting too loud again. Wait, I have an idea. She put a sock in his mouth, then tied a scarf around his head to hold it in. Now he could only mumble, and the other castaways couldn’t hear him. Mrs. Howell didn’t want anyone else to know about her tickle secret.

Thurston was squirming and moaning as she sat back down with a feather in each hand. She said “Oh Darling, you’re being such a boy. I could do this all night” which is exactly what she was going to do. She started slowly teasing the feathers up and down his ticklish inner thighs again. Thurston could only say “Mmm, mmhm,mahaaa!” as his penis became fully erect again. He was getting hornier and hornier with every stroke. She thought to herself “Wow, Ginger was right!” After a few minutes of this he was breathing heavy and starting to sweat. She slowly tickled the feathers up to his balls and slowly teased the extremely ticklish underside. She teased him like this for at least 5 minutes. Thurston was going nuts now, but all he could do is say “mah,ha,mm,haaaaa!” muffled through the sock. She stopped for a minute and put down one of the feathers.

She took a minute to look at Thurston’s rock hard penis which was covered with precum by now. She said “Oh Thurston, I’ve never seen you so big before. I bet you need to cum so bad.” She took one hand and started slowly rubbing the precum all over the head of his penis. She said you’ve been such a good boy.” As more precum came out, she slowly rubbed it over his entire cock. Thurston was really going crazy now. She grabbed his entire cock then started to slowlly jerk him off . Thurston’s moans turned into moans of pleasure, until she picked up a feather in the other hand and tickled his balls at the same time. Thurston was hysterical with muffled laughter. His cock was ready to explode, but Mrs. Howell stopped just before he could cum. She said “Darling, you said you’d be good tonight. Remember, I want tonight to last.” Thurston was getting worried now. She said, “Now Thurston, don’t every tell anyone about this, or I’ll have to punish you. This will be our little secret.” She let him catch his breath and picked up the teasing feathers again. She tickle teased his balls again, until he went crazy. Then slowly stroked his wet throbbing boner until it was ready to explode, stopping just before he could get badly needed relief. Thurston could only squirm helplessly, hornier than he’d ever been in his life. Mrs. Howell got an evil grin. After he settled down, she tickle teased his balls then slowly masterbated desperate cock over and over and over again, just to the brink of an orgasm, but never letting him cum. After about 20 times, Mr. Howell passed out with exhaustion.

Mrs Howell was getting a bit tired too. She lifted Mr. Howell and put him in his hammock. She laid him face down with the cock and his balls sticking out of a hole in the ropes on bottom of the hammock. She tied his hands and feet to the bamboo poles at the head and foot of the hammock. She took a short nap, but woke up early before the other castaways. Now back to the fun. She picked up the feathers again and got under Thruston’s hammock. She started slowly tickling one feather up and down his shaft, until he got fully erect and started to wake up. At first he thought he was dreaming, but Mrs. Howell said “Good morning Darling. You were a good boy last night.” She kept tickling up and down his shaft while she took a feather in the other hand. She said teasingly “Your balls must be so full by now” then she slowly tickled his balls with the other feather at the same time. Mr. Howell was fully aroused within seconds.. She kept up the slow tickling tease on his most sensitive places for at least 15 minutes. Every stroke just made him hornier, until he couldn’t stand it. She said “Darling, you were such a good boy and you lasted all night. Remember, this is our secret. If you promise never tell anyone, I’ll untie you and you can have me now.” Mr. Howell frantically shook his head YES! She untied the scarf and took the sock out of mouth as she gently kissed him. “He said “Oh Lovey, I want you so bad. Please untie me. I’ll never tell anyone. Please Lovey.” She agreed and untied him. They passionately kissed and got down on the floor, then proceeded the best sex of their entire lives.. None of the other castaways ever found out what happened. It was their secret.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back