• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new interactive story!!! (tickling+foot related!)

bigearl7

TMF Expert
http://www.bobamser.com/cyo/adult/tk/ninjas/index.html

First, thanks to smade (of Ticklish Times at Chatouiller High fame) for hosting

This is the story of a barefoot secret agent, who is placed in numerous foot perils (since she's always in bare feet). While there are over 30 pages, there is only one true path and ending. A pre-warning, while there are a lot of tickling scenarios in the story, there are also other foot based traps that feature other methods of danger. (Not too violent though)

Again, hope u guys and gals like it. Let me know what you think
:2poke:

Its cute so far. Im at the beach scene.

Too bad no ones done a belly button tickle story like this.

Well done to bigearl7 for being the first person to complete a story using my program.

I really have to take my hat off to him because as soon as I tried using my own program the limitations really got to me and I went back to making it easier to work with.

Great story with some really good ideas.

Smade said:
Well done to bigearl7 for being the first person to complete a story using my program.

I really have to take my hat off to him because as soon as I tried using my own program the limitations really got to me and I went back to making it easier to work with.

Great story with some really good ideas.

how do you use this program of yours dude?

NavelTickler75 said:
how do you use this program of yours dude?

The main thread for the program is at

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=30463

I am currently nearing completing the new version so all I have up there is a test story for people to play with. You just select "add a new page" and fill in the form.

In a week or so the new version will be ready to go and you can start and manage your own story.

Smade said:
The main thread for the program is at

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=30463

I am currently nearing completing the new version so all I have up there is a test story for people to play with. You just select "add a new page" and fill in the form.

In a week or so the new version will be ready to go and you can start and manage your own story.

Cooll I'll try then.

new interactive

hey smade, i was wondering if you could repost the link to your program. ive tried hitting up the one ever at tickletheater but it always leads me to the sandbox program. I'm considering creating a new interactive.

If you can wait a couple of weeks I'll have finished the new version which is much better.

I'm then going to move all the old stuff over and the new domain name will be used.

to anyone that loved the story, if possible I was wondering if any of our beloved artists would be interested in helping me create illustrations for each page. If anyone is truly interested, pm me please. Thanks

thanks for voting guys and gals. If you have any ideas, please let me know

Story Review

I enjoyed the story very much, & will try to follow those links. My favorite ending had to be the one with the kittens though.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back