• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dreamworld (Fantasy Tickling) Part IV

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Meagan awoke with a slight headache which she blaimed on the vapor that made her pass out. As she tried to move she noticed she was tied to chair and her bare feet placed in stocks, she gave a sigh of relief knowing her clothes were still in tact and not torn or anything like that.

As she looked she saw another man and woman both sitting in the same position as her but also they were a lot shorter than her and there hair color were blond. they were wearing similar tunics and were both barefoot .

The smaller man than asked "What are you in for?" Meagan than replied "I was supposely caught tresspassing, what about you two?" the man said "We were accused of stealing and arrested. But sentenced to the feather." he said trying to sit up right.

Meagan than asked "Who arrested you, a man with a red beard?" than the woman said "Oh, than you met Sheriff Self-Righteous." Meagan giggled a little at that than she starting a conversation and said "My name's Meagan what are your names?" the woman responded "This is Zach, my twin brother and I am Catlyn." Zach than said "You mean your older twin brother?" and Catlyn rolled her eyes and said "Yeah, by like five minuets."

Meagan than asked "Are you guys Leprechauns?" Catlyn than anwsered "Yeah even though we look like kids were eighteen years old." Meagan than asked "Is "The Feather" what I think it is?" Zach than anwsered "Yeah there gonna tickle our feet with a feather." than Meagan began to cringe and Catlyn asked "Something wrong?" Meagan anwsered "Its just my feet are just really, really ticklish." Than Meagan added "In fact I'm deathly ticklish I am scared to death of being tickled." Catlyn than said "Don't worry we both have really ticklish feet too. Were probably the most ticklish Leprechauns in the whole Village."

Just than a men came in the room holding a tablet, the man began reading from the tablet "For the crime of tresspassing Outsider you have been sentenced to the Feather for one hour. As for you two, for the crime of theft the both of you have all been sentenced to the Feather for two hours each." he than pulled out a long stiff white feather from his .

At The Entrance to The Atlantian Kingdom

Krad approached the enterance to the Atlantian Kingdom he noticed something was not right and said to himself "Theres something suspicious about this place." as he got closer he began to feel an artic chill come from Atlantis and when he entered he saw an iceland insted of a water world.

He than saw a citizen of Atlantis frozen solid after saving the man, he told him "My daughter, Mackenzie manged to escape but was captured." Krad than said "Rest now your safe." after talking to the King of Atlantis he left satisfied in gaining another allie.

At Lucina's House

Lucas was in a deep sleep in fact it took Lucina to come outside and wake him up to asks "Wheres Meagan at?" Lucas than anwsered "I don't know she said she was going exploring and thats the last I herd from her because I went to sleep." Lucina than sighed and said "I need your help with something
come here please.

Lucas than jumped down from the tree and walked inside to help Lucina, he thought to himself "Man, for a middle aged woman she is a hottie I wonder if shes ticklish." Lucina looked back and said "Actually I am over ten-thousand years old and I am not ticklish. Besides I don't think your Girlfriend would approve" Lucas than asked confused "H-how did you hear my thoughs?" Lucina than anwsered while putting away clothes "No, actually I can't."

Lucas than said "Well how did you know?" Lucina anwsered "You can say I have a sixth sense about these things." Lucas used all his willpower but couldn't resist he gave Lucina's sides a quick tickle and she yelp and turned around and said "Don't do that again." and resumed what she was doing.

Lucas however did another tickle attack this time with both sides and she stared laughing "heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh come on stop hehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe." Lucas than said "I knew you were ticklish now you have to pay for lying to me." and he noticed that one of her shoes had came off and he started tickling and she began laughing "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." Lucas continued his tickle assult and said "Why I didn't me and Meg do this before?"

At The Leprechaun Village

Meagan shocked at how severe the twin's punishment was and yelled "Thats not fair you can't do that you wack job." the man than said "Very well two hours than." the man than began feathering Zach's soles very slowly.

Zach tried holding the laughter but his resolve was defeated "hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha." the man would kept speeding up and slowing down and Zach just kept laughing. The minutes slowly passed by as Catlyn and Meagan were forced to listen to Zach's laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." eventually an hour passed, the man stopped and said "You have had the feather for one hour." He than asked "Do you wish to serve the second hour of your sentence or do you choose to pass and allow me to begin on one of the women?"

In The Dungeon

Galatea, Alix, and Ashley were abrouptly awaken by Ucina opening the enterence to the dungeon however they noticed that she was not alone, accompaning her was a handsome young man with long brown hair and a young woman with long blonde hair. They also noticed that they both had very long fingernails, and the female had a long cat-like tail.

Ucina than said "These are my apprentices Jarous and Clara and they will be giving you this round of torture." than Jarous began to tickle Ashley's feet and the laughing started instantly "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STAP."

The tickling just continues and he starts switching techniques and making her laugh even more "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I BEG YOU." and a few minutes he finally stops and says "Wow you were right they are ticklish."

Than Clara began her work on Galatea, starting with pinching her thighs than her knees, than stroking her sides and eventually her armpits which turned her into a giggling mess "hehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe." than Clara moved down to her feet.

Clara beagn to tickle Galatea's big feet with her finger nails witch lead to her instant laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." Clara than stopped and said "I would like to capture one of those Amazons for my own tickle toy." she than gave Galatea's feet a quick tickle and returned to her master's side.

Alix knew that she was next but Ucina said "Come you must meet Emperor Zicor. We will play with the "catgirl" later." and they left and Alix was scared to death of whats to come.

End of Part IV (Told you all I would reuse the names "Jarous" and "Clara" but working on "Meta-Brawl" if you have been reading expect a suprise in the next chapter, Later!)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back