• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickle at Work Tonight

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey Everyone,

Well, the evil Ticklers from the Receiving area struck again tonight at work... For those of you who missed my last post, I work as the Receiver at a Staples store and, as such, it is my responsibility to take care of any of the damaged product that customers may return to the store...

The last victim of my tickling escapades at work was a girl named Kerri and, tonight, she became the victim yet again. She had paged me to the Service Desk to pick up the pile of damaged product, but then she jumped in front of them, saying, "Never mind. I changed my mind. You can only get it when it is a big pile." So, hoping to instigate something, I said, "Right, well, you see, that might be the women's approach to working..being lazy... But the man's approach is to get the stuff done as soon as possible." [No offense to any female readers, of course... I was merely trying to provoke her. LoL] At that, she raises her eyebrows at me and says, "Oh, really, huh? Well, good luck trying to get this stuff now," and crossed her arms. Out came the tickling fingers and away went Kerri's stonecold demeanor. She instantly caved in on herself in a fit of giggles. I poked my way to find where her worst weak spots were, as I had only tickled her under her arms before and she was guarding them quite well now. I found that her stomach proved to be her most sensitive, so I gave her some "Pillsbury Dough Boy" pokes, which were obviously having their desired effect, as she was quickly turning red. What made this scene all the better, though, was the fact that, since this was taking place on the sales floor, she was trying to make as little noise as possible so we wouldn't attract unnecessary attention, so she was doing lots of things to avoid laughing. She tried clenching her eyes shut, pounding her fists onto the desk...all to no avail. Finally, she gives up, saying, "OK, OK. Take your stupid product!"

So I begin to walk away triumphantly, saying, "Tony 1, Kerri 0," and she jumps up and down in a "temper tantrum" complaining, "I hate that I am so ticklish!" Music to my ears. LoL

On a side note, she asked me to help tutor her in English, as that is my major in college, so I am hoping that this will facilitate towards perhaps some foot tickles at her house. I'll keep you posted!

~~Old English~~

Good for you.

Make sure you do keep us updated. To quote Shorty from Scary Movie, "That was the illest story I eva heard son!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

OldEnglish said:
Hey Everyone,

On a side note, she asked me to help tutor her in English, as that is my major in college, so I am hoping that this will facilitate towards perhaps some foot tickles at her house. I'll keep you posted!

~~Old English~~

Lucky sod.:D

Hey everyone,

Well, unfortunately, the term that could destroy us ticklers has hit at work... We're talking the big "sexual harassment." It was with another associate, not myself. However, we are all on a "thin line" because management has said they they will have zero tolerance if they see anything.:( That just means that I have to be more careful in going about it...as none of the girls consider me a "threat" in any way. Actually, since I last posted, they've begun instigating the tickle fights, but I'll save that for my next post. But the work stories will be coming farther apart because of this problem.

Bummer, man...

~~Old English~~

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back