• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blaze Fielding of Streets of Rage Tickled.

Mark Diplock

TMF Master
This is my attempt at a tickling story. Hope its a good one considering its my first.

Streets of Rage: Blaze Fielding tickled.

There was touble downtown. The chief of police had decided that it warranted using one of his best officers. But seeing as she was already on a mission with Axel Stone and Shiva, he had to send a replacement officer to cover. Sending Adam Hunter to the location with the new mission details the chief sat in his office happy in the knowlege that he's done his best.

Going through this end of town was difficult. Every enemy of Mr X's old gang circuit hung around here. Thats why Shiva came with her, Axel too. Blaze was making her way around town using Shiva's old gang connections. Getting to their location, Blaze met Electra there. Shiva had managed to get her to help them inside the warehouse where a couple of police officers were being held. Before that happened though Adam came through on the commlink.

Blaze here whats the matter Adam?
Its the chief, Blaze.... He wants you on another assignment. I'm on route to your location to replace you now.
O.k Adam i'll wait for you here.

Adam met them and took Blaze's place on the mission she was on. Blaze headed for her new location. Uptown.

When she got there she found a group of Mr-X's gangmembers beating up on an old man for his money. Choosing to confront them she jumped straight into one of them with a flying kick.
Challenging a group of crooks was daily routine stuff for the hardened cop, however this day she would be doing it without any of the other members of her unit backing her up. Which is why she was caught from behind with a crook using a baseball bat, hitting her over the head and knocking her out.

Waking up in a warehouse looking at the ceiling her eyes hurt and were a little blurry. Attempting to sit up and move, she found herself held down unable to move a muscle. Its was only after her head cleared and she could see a little better, she found she was tied to a converted table with four wooden posts on each corner. The rope around each post held her ankles and wrists pulling her into an X position.
After a couple of minutes she heard movement. A member of Mr-X's gang came in. She was a female member with a punk rocker hairstyle and an eighties style dress sense.

"Welcome to our hideout Ms Fielding, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Anna. And your here for our pleasure and to be our trap for the other members of your unit." She said smiling, and playing with Blaze's hair.
"What do you intend to do to me for pleasure? Rape me? You people are animals!" Blaze replied, spitting in Anna's face.
" Keep up that fighting spirit Ms Fielding, it'll be much more fun that way" Anna replied, wiping the spit from her cheek and responding with a pull of the hair. Blaze yelping at the pain.

Without so much as another word Anna began to touch Blaze's body. Groping here and there, poking her and smiling at Blaze's reaction. She was giving an evil look toward Anna whenever she groped her but flinched and wriggled her body around whenever she poked a sensitive spot.

" Let me go or else i'll have you thrown in jail, and the key thrown away for good. Do you hear me? FOR GOOD...!!! EEEP!!" Cut short buy Anna poking her ribs, Blaze let out a yelp. Not one of pain but one of suprise. Her face went red and a smile on her face appeared briefly. Anna grinned and her eyes grew big as she found something to play with.
" Dont you dare! DONT!!" Blaze had a face of fear as Anna let her hands fall on her ribcage but that dissapeared when Anna wriggled her fingers over her ribs. Blaze held it in. Sweat already forming on her face under the stress brought on by Anna's tickle attack. Her body tried to move away from the fingers but she found that impossible. Eventually Blaze's face wet from that of pain and stressful, to that big grin look you get when you know their trying to hold it all in. " C'mon Ms Fielding you know i wont stop this until i get results. Laugh for me Blaze..LAUGH! " Blaze responed, letting it all out, her laughter was bouncing off the walls and spurred on her tormentor.

Moving from her ribs Anna felt it time to test her underarms. Seeing as Blaze usually wore a red tubetop her underarms were extremely exposed to the tickling. One of Blaze's worst tickle spots was found. Shreiking loud, Blaze fell into streams of both high pitched laughter and screams, to loud guffaws. Her body writhing as much as her bonds allowed was pure pleasure to Anna, who loved the feel of having the mighty Blaze Fielding..'Supercop'.. Under her power. " Please hahahaha! Stohop it! Hahahaha! No more Hhahahaha! quit it already your driving mEEE mad. NNNaaahahahahaha!!!" Screamed the defeated Blaze, her resolve and spirit broken by mere tickling at the hands of a crooked gang member.

Anna looked at Blaze who was sweating so much now, her hair was plastered to her forehead. " Aww! Dont worry Ms Fielding. It will all be over as soon as your friends get here. Its all of you Mr-X wants. Not just you." She told her. Getting a mortified look from her as her realisation to where Anna now stood sunk in. " Noooooo! I cant take more. You win already. Dont do this! NNNoooooo!" Blaze's head was looking directly at Anna who now stood by her feet. Anna had started to remove Blaze's red knee high boots. Removing each ankle restraint and removing the boot was easy. Getting Blazes feet back into the rope was hard. Blaze had fought many battles and her kicking legs were tough and strong. It did'nt take Anna long to start squeezing the thighs to get Blaze screaming and eventually too weak to fight her any more.

After both boots were removed Anna took a good long look at her feet. She liked her long toes. They were nice and long. Getting under the toes would be easy. The rest of her feet were pink and very smooth. Being in boots most of the time made them hum a little but that would'nt stop Anna from doing this. After seeing the way Blaze pleaded she HAD to find out how ticklish this cop was. Taking both hands to her heels and running them from there all the way up to her toes and back again illicited the most deafening scream she had heard all her life. Blaze went silent after this. The tickling of her feet made her so weak that she had to draw several quick breaths before her voice came back. Even then its was back to screaming fits of laughter and guffaws. She could'nt attempt pleading as this took too much effort. Just staying awake was taking all her last dregs of energy. " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! nnnnaHAHAHAHAHAHA. nnnnnooooaHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" Blaze was screaming so loud it covered the breaking of the warehouse front door and the beating up of the gang members around the warehouse. Axel and Shiva had completed their mission and came looking for Blaze. Finding her in the warehouse was relatively easy. All they did was follow the noise.

Sneaking in and up behind the unalerted Anna, Shiva let fly with a kick to the head. Anna was knocked out cold. Blaze on seeing Axel approach breathed a sigh of relief and shortly afterward fainted. Waking up in Axels arms Blaze smiled and looked at him, like he had just saved her life. " Where am i? " She asked. Axel replied " You are still in the warehouse. We found their little trap and sorted it. It was only a small group of heavy hitters. They thought they could catch and turn us all in to X. "

Blaze sat up. Where is Shiva? she asked. " Oh he's over there seeing to your old friend." Blaze suddenly remembered... Anna. Getting up slowly she caught site of Anna on the table. She'd been stripped down to her Underware and Shiva had just finnished the last restraint. " Figured you'd like to return the favor to your friend here" Shiva replied, smiling at her and giving her a wink of the eye.

The girl woke up and immediately started laughing. Blaze was tickling her ribs. She was ticklish. Very ticklish. " No...HAHAHAHAHA bLAHAHAZE i'm sahahaharry. Noooooo!" was all she got out before collapsing into fits and giggles. Her underarms got her screaming louder than Blaze had earlier. And when she went for the feet She went ballistic. Her innitial scream had Axel and Shiva cupping their ears. The laughter that followed was more rapid than Blaze had been. Her girly giggle in between loud shrieks had Blaze smiling. Bouncing up and down in her restraints and eventually fainting Anna was defeated. Deciding to leave her where she was for the other gang members to find her later, was a more enjoyable sentence than jail. Blaze liked the idea that she'd be tickled again by her friends. It would teach her a lesson.

Back at the police headquarters she'd met the chief who apologised and had her take the rest of the day off. Axel who was dating her at the time took her home. Getting in bed Blaze fell asleep. Only to wake up with Axel over her smiling. Finding herself restrained to her bedposts, she let out a gasp." No Axel..... Not again!1 Nahahahahahaaaaaa!"

The End...

What do you think. ? Did you like it?

I thought the story was pretty good for a first time. was missing some commas and quotation marks. I am not much for talking about grammar but it was pretty bad. I liked it though.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back