• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever Night

jordan

TMF Expert
Abby a middle aged house mom was working in her kitchen preparing herself a well-deserved lunch. She place some turkey neatly on a slice of white bread and put a tea spoon of salad dressing on top followed by lettuce, tomato, onions and another slice of bread. She matted it down and place it on a plate as she poured her a glass of ice cool milk.

Her husband was out enjoying a ball game and took her son Jonathan with her. Sitting on the couch she turned to her favorite TV show, “Days of our Lives” and sat back enjoying her meal. An hour passed when she heard a light knock on her door and she got up to answer it.

Swinging the door open she peered out through a small crack and than fully when she saw it was her cheering squad. “What’s up guys?” She asked as she let the five girl’s in. “nothing here coach.” They all said and giggled at the same time as they entered her house. “Where’s Donald?” Mary one of the girls asked. “He took Jonathan to the ball game.” Abby answered throwing her brunet hair back off her shoulders.

“That man of yours sure like baseball.” Tyler another girl replied. “Yeah, but I don’t mind gets them out of the house and out of my hair. I’ll be able to enjoy my self for a couple of days.” Abby said sitting back down on the couch and turning the TV off. “A couple of days, how long do baseball games last?” Jennifer asked as she sat down by Abby.

“Well if you know Donald as long as I have than you learn that they go on tour.” Abby said and at this the girls broke into laughter. When the girls settled down they began to practice their cheers. “Hey Abby I have an idea.” Ray said as she sat on the floor and wiped sweat out of her face.

“Lets act like kids again and have a pajama party!” She said excitedly. “Opportunities like this don’t come around too often Abby!” Crystal said. Abby thought of this for awhile and nodded. “All right could be fun.” She said. The girls giggled and continued their cheers until that night.

Around 8:00 p.m. the girls were all in their pajamas and were sitting in the floor of Abby’s room. “Ok girls time for truth or dare!” Crystal said. “Abby truth or dare?” Crystal asked excitedly. “ Dare!” Abby said. Crystal thought awhile as evil plans ran through her mind until she finally thought of one.

“Abby I dare you to let all of us tickle you!” She said. “What no way!” Abby said getting off the floor and backing towards the door. “Abby you know the rules...” Jennifer said getting up with the rest of the girls. They all moved towards her wiggling their fingers as they made kochie coo sounds.

Mary reached out and grabbed Abby wrists and pulled her towards them. Abby struggled, but all the girls pulled her towards the bed. Jennifer and Ray ran to her closet and found yarn and belts and brought them back to the girls. They looped the belts around her ankles and wrists and than tied the yard around the bed poles and than to the belts, all the while Abby was kicking and struggling against the might of the girls.

Soon Abby was completely bound and helpless. “Well, well, well Abby look whose going to be tickled.” Ray said slyly. The girls giggled as Abby tried to break free from her bounds, but couldn’t budge them. “Crystal since this was your idea you should go first.” Mary said cocking up a smile.

Crystal walked up striding around the bed all the while looking up Abby long slender body. Crystal stopped at the head of the bed and raised her hands to her pits, as Abby tired to sink away as far as she could go. At the head of the bed and raised her hands to her pits, as Abby tired to sink away as far as she could go. Crystal stuck fingers in them and the contact of her fingers and the tips of her nails sent shivers and giggles up and down Abby‘s body.

Crystal giggled with Abby and suddenly started to tickle her underarms full blast. Abby squealed with laughter and wiggled around on the bed. The springs squeaked under the weight of Abby.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Abby laughed hard.

Crystal tickled her underarms in the same spot. Abby shook her head furiously. Crystal laughed with Abby as she continued to struggle and shake her head. Abby was tickled in the underarms for fifteen minutes and she began to lift up on her body. Crystal saw her chance and started to tickle her sides.

“HEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Abby laughed as Crystals tickling fingers explored this new ticklish spot. Soon a half-hour rolled by and every minute of it Abby was laughing and begging for mercy.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Abby laughed on as an hour ticked by. Crystal kept changing from sides to pits and it drove Abby crazy. An hour soon crypt on the two.

“Well Abby have you had enough?” Crystal asked. Abby breathed hard and nodded her head when Ray walked up. “We would let you out, but we haven’t had a turn.” Ray said. Abby’s eyes went wide as Ray starred down at the spots that looked tantalizing to tickle.

Ray began to poke Abby’s sides. When she poked the left side Abby went to the right and vise versa. Ray began to tickle Abby’s ribs and this sent Abby crazy with laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Abby laughed loudly and squirmed harder than before.

Ray moved down Abby’s body and began to tickle her knees. Abby laughed harder and louder this time. Soon Ray found her favorite spot, her feet! She ran her nails up and down her soft soles.

“HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” She laughed and kicked.

Ray tickled the bridge of her toes and this sent Abby nuts! She kicked her feet hard, but didn’t shake off the attack. Ray began to scratch Abby’s sole and balls of her feet. Tears ran down Abby’s face.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Please...Stop...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Abby laughed and they turned into sobs.

An hour had Passed and Ray’s turn had ended. “Well Crystal and Ray had there turns so all that’s left is Jennifer, and Tyler, and me!” Mary said.” Abby was weak and her sides hurt from all the laughing. “We will give you a break.” Mary said. Abby nodded and closed her eyes.

“Why are you guys tickling me?” Abby asked eyes still closed. “We were inspired.” Mary said. “By what?” Abby asked. “Well there was a news paper article about a girl who kidnapped a girl named Kelly, and a police officer and tickled them nearly to death!” Mary said.

“Yeah?” Abby asked. “And now they won’t let anyone get near them or won’t go out without mace!” Mary said. “And you want me to be like that?” Abby asked. “No we just like tickling you!” Mary said. “Did they find the woman who...” Abby was cut off. “No more question’s save your strength because in half hours time its my turn to tickle...” Tyler said.

Abby quieted down as Mary brought in a cup of water and allowed Abby to drink it with a straw. She gulped down the water quickly and settled down on the bed again. “You know Abby this woman didn’t give her victims breaks.” Mary said. Abby didn’t say anything, but her break time went by fast.

Its funny Abby thought. When she was being tickled an hour seemed like two hours, but now her half hour seemed only like five minutes. Tyler got up on the bed and sat on Abby’s legs. She smiled and Mary nodded at her. Wasting no time she began to tickle Abby’s belly.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Abby laughed as goose bumps sprouted all over her body.

Her chest and belly heaved in and out with laughter. Sweat poured down her body and so did a fresh batch of tears also.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Abby’s laughing now seemed like an echo a never ending echo and the girls began to get scared and agitated.

“Ok stop!” Mary yelled. “What?” Tyler asked as she stopped tickling Abby’s belly. “Uh were going downstairs well keep track of your time down their.” Mary said. Tyler shrugged and began to tickle her belly again.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Abby laughed as her chance of freedom and mercy faded.

An hour ticked by and a knock could be heard on the door and Jennifer walked in. Tyler giggled and climbed off the bed and left Abby and Jennifer alone in the room. Abby’s head fell to the side and Jennifer knew she fainted. Climbing on top of the bed she untied Abby and turned her over on her belly and than tied her back up to the bed.

Five minutes passed when Abby came to and saw she had been switched around by one girl. She cursed her self for not being awake and able to get away. Jennifer saw her wake up and walked to her feet and began to tickled them.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Abby laughed and kicked her feet.

Jennifer enjoyed her self as she continued her torture of Abby poor feet. Running her long nails between Abby’s toes and than dragging them around her feet and than out to her arches. Abby’s sides really stung now. And her heart was beating at least a hundred miles an hour.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Abby screamed and fell silent.

The doors burst open and all the girls ran inside. “What happened?” Mary asked. “She fainted.” Jennifer said standing up. “Ah well give her an hours sleep she earned it.” Mary said and the girls left the room. Abby had a dreamless sleep that hour. And she kept twisting and turning.

Suddenly her eyes flew open and she was in the sitting position. She saw Tyler, Mary, Ray, Jennifer and Crystal starring at her. “You ok?” Mary asked. “Yeah.” Abby said trying to get up, but saw she was still tied. “What now?” Abby asked. “Well we all had an hour to tickle you except me.” Mary said.

“No more tickle. Please!” Abby begged. Mary stood up and walked behind the chair and lifted the sides of Abby’s shirt a few inches. “Don’t worry I’m a tease tickler.” Mary said and with this she ran a single finger down Abby sides.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” And with that the tickling stopped. Mary giggled and ran another finger down the other side of her. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” And with that the tickling stopped.

This continued during Mary’s entire time. Abby never suffered as much and not one tear fell. Soon the hour was up. “That wasn’t so bad now was it?” Mary asked. Abby didn’t know if she was talking about the entire tickling or just her hour so Abby shook her head.

The girls got there stuff and headed to the door with Abby still tied to the chair. “Hey untie me!” Abby demanded. “Can’t were afraid you will do something to hurt us...” Mary said. “When I get you girls I’m going to give you all a spanking!” She screamed as the door slammed shut.

Abby fell asleep during the day and dreaded the house work that needed to be done. She didn’t know when her husband would be home and she grew hungry. A knock woke Abby up and she saw Mary slip in. “Listen I decided to let you calm down and untie you...” Mary said in a hushed voice.

She walked in and cut the ropes off her and Abby got up and stretched. She walked to the sofa and fell on it and Mary sat beside her. “Listen I’m sorry I let this thing go out of hand I hope it won’t hurt my cheerleading position any.” Mary asked. “Nah your safe.” Abby said.

Mary began to laugh and Abby put her arm around Mary’s shoulders and laughed with her. Suddenly Abby forced Mary towards her and Mary struggled hard. Soon Mary found her self over Abby’s lap. “I warned you!” Mary yelled and delivered a slap on Mary’s behind.

“Ow!” Mary said alarmed. Abby delivered another whack. “Ow! Quite it!” Marry demanded, but Abby didn’t listen as she slapped her behind again.

THE END

Sorry...

Spelling error

“Ow!” Mary said alarmed. Abby delivered another whack. “Ow! (Quite) it!” Marry demanded, but Abby didn’t listen as she slapped her behind again

Real word supposed to be Quit.

I'm not an idiot. I love telling my self that. Later! And enjoy.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back