• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Evil CarnEvil

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
The Evil CarnEvil-

This was written solely as my tribute to Shadowtklr. Not only do I respect him as an author, but I respect him as the demented, tickling bondage freak living under your bed and sniffed those innocent soles. You know that guy don’t you?

Shadow has talent that has a way of giving this place an excitement in the online air that very rarely is there, and even more rarely lives up to its name.

With Shadow’s work, I find myself reading, and reading, the same stories over and over again, and I swear to you I always find something that wasn’t there before.

Anyway, this is part one of a three part story about a website forum where members are absolutely bonkers about tickling.

Shadow, thanks again for the entertainment…

Evil CarnEvil.

Three brave members of the TAA decided that this carnival might be a place to get some interesting photos, some great interviews, and get tickled out of their minds in a controlled and safe environment. Laura, Franklin, and Amy just so happened to be those members. They ended up discussing the idea of checking out this place after rumors had shrouded the forum and the chatroom for literally months now. There was crazy talk of this traveling amusement park that tickled their guests with creative rides and a strange style of hypnosis. Happy Place was the less than creative title that doned the entrance gates of this strange place. The idea of a carnival styled amusement park tickling their guests was intriguing but doubted highly among the members of this forum.

-The following is the documented forum chatting session-

' I KNOW this place isn't real. I was at this event a few months ago where a friend of my cousin said that she went and all they did was try and make her laugh with jokes and gags. There wasn't no tickling going on in there. Don't believe all this crap!-

Posted by SWEATYSOLES, 10:45a.m. 08/15/06

' I actually know a guy that works at the one in Orlando .He said that not only do they tickle the shit out of their guests, but a few of them got really upset. Someone even thought of taking this to court. The guy claims that this place is run by these three sisters. They used to be showgirls or something like that. I'm telling you, this IS THE TRUTH!-

Posted by UNDERYURBED, 11:01 a.m. 08/15/06

' Wow! What an interesting concept! Wouldn't it be great if this really was a true story! Imagine getting tickled all day without worrying about being kidnapped or hurt! I so badly want this to be a true story! Someone should visit this thing and find out."

Posted by TicklishTina, 11:13 a.m. 08/15/06

' Believe it or not, Happy Place is actually scheduled to come into SoleWood two weeks from now. Anyone else in this area like to come with me and find out the real deal?'

Posted by TicKlingTalons, 12:30 p.m. 08/15/06

' Oh yippy!! I'd love to go with you Talons! Why don't we make a little report about it and then post all the info on the forum!"

Posted by BouncyBlondie, 12:45 p.m. 08/15/06

' I happen to be in that area myself. I can't say that I'm not one of the skeptics, but I'm more than willing to find out with my own two eyes. Count me in.'

Posted by BlisterSister, 1:30 p.m. 08/15/06

'You fools are wasting yur time with that silly crap. What a joke! You guys are so damn easy to fool! Ha! Good luck gettin ripped off you suckers!! '

Posted by 1AngrySole, 2:45 p.m. 08/15/06

' I think this is an excellent idea you guys! In fact, if you put together some photos and a report about your findings, I'll set up a personalized link page for you. Plus, we'll fund the expenses for the trip. (We'll need receipts so keep them!)
I can't wait for the results.'

Moderator POSTED, 3:13 p.m. 08/15/06

It was settled through an exchange of emails among the three members that they'd meet up for a introduction lunch over a few days before their trip. This way, they'd get a chance to get to know the real person hidden behind the screen name. BouncyBlondie was the first one to get there that Saturday. She and her mom drove up to the restaurant as the clock struck 11:35. As usual, they were early.

"Mom, I'll be fine from here." Lindsey said with a smile as she went for the door.

"Not until we see who these people are. I've seen too many specials on T.V. about strange internet people." Her mother said as she flipped the key and killed the engine.

Lindsey slumped back in the chair and rolled her eyes. I guess being 19 and without a license wasn't exactly considered being free. She was working on passing the damn test, but other important things kept coming up. Lindsey isn't exactly what you'd call a goal driven girl. Plus, nearly all of her girlfriends had cars and she was always tagging along for the ride.

Lindsey was what you'd call small town girl cute. She was a little Cameron Diaz and a little Jenny McCarthy in the looks department. Her heavenly breasts and sexy rear end were presents from her pretty parents, but her cranky attitude and rebellious nature was a gift straight from Satan.

She always wanted her way regardless of the stakes, and nine out of ten times, she got what she wanted. Lindsey was the last person you'd think would ever be on a Tickling forum. Both her friends and parents were clueless about her hidden fetish and she'd like to keep things this way. She wasn't the stereotypical bouncy blonde bimbo like her screen name made it sound either. She was actually a very good student and was working hard on getting her college prep classes passed as she ventured towards her dreams. She hadn't been with a man at this point, nor was she interested in just some one night fling with some nameless cockjerk. She actually had some decent morals implanted into her via her parents at an early age. In Lindsey's case, those morals just happened to stick.

Today, she wore her fading blue jeans and a Gremlins 2 t-shirt she picked up at the mall the other day.

She loved Gizmo, that little fuzz ball!

On her beautiful feet was a pair of hot pink sandals and a silver and gold anklet. Being a big fan of tickling, it was a MUST to keep her own feet in good shape. You know, just in case something ever happened.

Tickling was a form of fun and excitement to her. She secretly loved getting tickled to tears by her older brothers and would often instigate them for more. Along the way, she picked up a foot fetish somehow. Suddenly, she started noticing women's feet and how pretty they were as she flipped through the pages of her favorite fashion magazines. She started getting more expensive pedicures and was constantly fussing over the colors she'd go with that week.

It just came with the territory...

Suddenly, one of those new Ford Mustangs pulled into the parking spot a few spaces down from Lindsey. The powerful sounding engine flared up a few times more before the driver killed it. Lindsey and her mother eyed the driver side door patiently to see what sort of punk kid TicklingTalons turned out to be. Would it be some older guy? Like forty years old and really creepy. Maybe he secretly wanted to kidnap these two girls and then vanish into the sunset. Her mother could have been right about this whole thing after all. Lindsey wasn't a fool, and knew to be very careful when meeting a person on the internet.

A screen name and a profile online was nothing but a paid announcement from that person. You only knew the truth when you peeled back those barriers and looked them straight in the eyes.

Laura's low top sneakers hit the pavement as the mustang's door popped open. She jumped out of the beast and stretched out her arms and tilted her head back and forth. This meeting place wasn't exactly in her part of town, but she didn't want to make any waves this early in the game. Her long brown hair was tied into a ponytail and she doned a pair of designer shades. She was very beautiful and very tall. She had to be at least 6'1! Guessing here, but Lindsey thought of her to be about ten years older than herself.

"Should we get out now?" Lindsey asked her mother.

"We? " She asked back.

Lindsey glanced at her mother and shook her head.

-----

"Hi? Are you.. Bouncy?" Laura asked akwardly.

Lindsey smiled and offered her hand.

"Hi, you must be Blister Sister." She said with a smile.

"Well, that's what my friends used to call me. Now I just go by Laura. What about you?" She asked.

"Lindsey."

"Is that your mom?" Laura asked matter of factual truth.

Lindsey turned a shade of humiliation pink as she nodded her head yes. Apparently, mommy was flagging her down from the car.

"I'll be back..." Lindsey explained as she trotted towards the car.

Laura assumed that she was at least 21, but maybe she was younger. Based on what she saw so far, anything could be possible now. Being nearly forty and meeting a twenty something year old to join forces and head to a carnival where you were supposed to be tickled out of your mind was ten steps deep in insanity for some, but made perfect sense to others.

Laura was also very timid about this little secret fetish of hers. She sort of kept it in a little glass jar and hid it deep in her panty drawer. Only as time went on and on, she found herself pulling it out of that drawer more and more. Soon it was too hard to hide it and she decided that if she was going to enjoy her life, why not start at 40? It's never too late to start having fun. She watched her new friend Lindsey wave off her mother and then waited for the the third member of this little group to arrive.

She was a little apprehensive about the idea of running around with some male stranger to be honest with you. Being a mother of a daughter herself, Laura found her mind to be tortured when trying to justify this adventure within the walls of her mind. She was exciting and thrilled to be getting out of the house and doing something interesting on one hand, but on the other hand, she was getting herself involved with strangers and heading to a ticklish person's terrible nightmare. Despite all those little voices screaming that this wasn't the greatest idea she ever had, she went ahead and did it anyway.

And now she was here and that was that.

But the third member of their group appeared to be running a little late. This caused a few ripples of worry to break the silence of their tranquil pond. Lindsey took a seat on an open bench near the entrance to the restaurant and smiled.
She glanced over at Laura and asked if she'd join her.

"I'll tell you what Lindsey." She said as she sat down.

"And that is?" She asked politely.

"If he isn't here in five minutes, I'm making this a dinner for two." Laura said.

Lindsey nodded her head in agreement. They were both extremely hungry, and the smells of warm bread and Barbeque Steaks floating in the air around them sure didn't help much.

"So, do you think this is going to be cool?" Lindsey asked Laura with a smile.

"I guess that depends on your definition of cool." Laura answered back.

A truck pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant as the two talked about the project and their idealogy on if they were ticklish in certain areas of their bodies and how many people in their real lives knew about their secret. Like two puppies eagerly awaiting their owners to come home, Laura and Lindsey stared patiently at the truck as it made its way into a nearby parking spot and then stopped. The engine was killed and the music blaring from the interior of the vehicle went silent.

They could only hope that this was their man.. that was, until they saw him come out...

A very thin and tall man hopped out of the truck and slammed the door shut with a heavy thud. His greasy mop of a hairdo sort flapped back and forth on the top of his skull as he raised on of his steel toed boots against the bumper and pulled the laces tightly. His arms were crawling with hideous skull and snake tattoos that were nothing short of unappealing and quite frankly, a little intimatating.

Lindsey and Laura sort of looked at each other nervously.

"Please tell me that's not our guy." Laura whispered towards Lindsey. They both seemed a little nervous now.

This night creature of a man started his walk towards the entrance of the place while those weird eyes of his stared directly at Laura. She was disgusted with the way he peeled her clothing off with his eyes and raped her with his forked tongue. Lindsey grew more and more nervous the closer he got to them.

"What should we do? Should we pretend we're not us?" Lindsey whispered towards Laura.

Unfortunately she didn't have an answer before this creep walked up to the bench they were sitting at. His fowl smell was enough to singe the very hairs in their noses and he was ten times as ugly up close.

Without so much as a smile, the stranger leaned in towards the women and began to speak...

"Would either of you know how to get back to the highway from here? I'm totally late for this lunch and I'm just clueless in this area." He said with a grin.

"Nope." Lindsey said quickly.

"No speaka English…" Laura said as she acted confused.

"Oh drat! Oh well, cheers!"

With that, he pranced back towards the entrance to the restaurant and went off to find someone else to bother about directions.

It only took a few seconds before the girls started busting their bellies with laughter.

"No speak english!!?" Lindsey said cackling.

"I didn't know what else to say you know?" Laura said with a smile.

“I’m hungry.” Lindsey said as she glanced outward to the parking lot.

Laura seemed to agree and the two new friends went inside the restaurant to get a little more accuinted with one another. Over biscuits and coffee ( Hot Chocolate for Lindsey) the women discussed what exactly drove them insane about tickling in the first place.

“For me, it’s the thought of being completely out of control of my body.” Lindsey said, sipping her Sizzling Coco.

Laura smiled and nodded her head ion agreement.

“Like, once I start getting tickled, I’m suddenly frozen physically and all I can do is laugh. My entire body shakes and my mind spins out of control. I lose all control of my bodily functions and find myself totally at the mercy of my tickler. Whatever they want from me, they’ll get. It’s a total lose of control.” Lindsey passionately explained.

“But when it’s over, you come right back for more don’t you…” Laura said with a grin.

She nodded her head yes.

“I’m addicted to that feeling of lost control. It’s like being on a roller coaster or like, going through a haunted house ride. You’re freaky out as you have the time of your life!” She said happily.

“I couldn’t agree more Lindsey. It sounds like you are going to enjoy this carnival.” Laura said.

The cute waitress brought their delicious looking plates of breakfast chow out to their table now. Laura ordered the Egg benedict and a side of shaved apples while Lindsey chose the Leaning stack of pancakes with the buttermilk biscuit on the side. They both also received a tall glass of OJ to help slide the food into their tummies.

“Is there anything else I do for you ladies?” The waitress asked politely.

“Actually yes. We were expecting a third member to our party today and he’s running a little late. If someone asks for either Lindsey or Laura, could you direct him to our table?” Laura asked.

“Absolutely. Enjoy your breakfast.” She said with a smile as she turned to serve her other clients.

“What’s up with this guy?” Lindsey asked as she carved into the mountain of syrup covered pancakes.

Laura just shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes.

“Men…”

“So, what do you enjoy about tickling Laura?” Lindsey asked.

She wasn’t used to talking about her fetish in this open of a forum, but she felt that acting humiliated about it might send the wrong signals to Lindsey. After all, she just opened herself up and gave away her inner most thoughts about it, so why couldn’t she?

“It’s more of a sexual thing for me.” Laura said in a lowered tone.

“It’s more of a what?” Lindsey said as she tried hearing Laura over the screaming baby in the background.

“It’s a turn on for me. Like foreplay, only my passion for it grows more and more with each-“

“Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!”

The place was turning into a madhouse as a family and their unruly children were causing quite a fuss in the restaurant. The baby was screaming and crying while mom tried to calm her down. The older of the three boys was tossing chunks of his wedged potatoes at his sister, and dad was reading the paper and trying to talk on a cell phone all at once.

They had already been asked to keep quiet three times now…

“Maybe we better get going.” Lindsey said in frustration.

“What about our third member?” Laura asked

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!”

“Check please!”

-------------

The parking was nearly completely packed and the gates had opened no more than five minutes ago. It tossed a little dampener on their whole getting there a little early to see the layout plan.

She turned the car down another row of parked cars without a single spot to spare. It was endless and aggravating to no end, especially since the excitement for getting inside worked as a little pitchfork that gracefully poked the cheeks of her ass from time to time.

"Come on...just one spot. One freaking spot.." She said as she turned down yet another row of cars.

Suddenly, Lindsey saw an opening!

"Right there!! Right in front over there!" She said happily as she pointed towards their target.

Sadly another car was coming from the other side and seemed to want that very spot aswell.

Like the lioness that lives inside all women, Laura floored the gas and took off as if she was chasing an antelope on the plains of Africa. She had a look of sheer determination in her eyes as she quickly slammed the brakes and veered the car safetly into the parking spot before the other driver had so much of a chance.

She hit the brakes heavily and the car came to a screeching hault mere inches from the cement border in front. A hreavy cloud of dust kicked up around the car as the engine was killed and all was good.

"Damn. You are insanely cool!" She said to laura with a childish grin across her face.

"I have my moments." She said with a smile.

As the two new friends trotted off towards the entrance, the car that almost got that spot they were going for killed the lights and slowly pulled forward towards the woods surrounding the traveling theme park. Mixed in with the heavy trees and shrubs in the area was an army of annoying compressors and generators that worked to give life to the many attractions beyond those front gates.

A attraction like this one needs all the power it can get...

Huge truck trailers and towing vehicles were all carelessly parked throughout the forest as well. It was ugly to see such tasteless humans ruining the natural beauty of the woods, but nothing could be done to prevent it.

Just another crack in the road...

The gates to the entrance slowly opened with a overly animated whine as if they were as old as time itself as the girls eagerly walked towards the ticket booth.

Behind the counter was a man dressed as a skeleton and seemed to be watching at least ten mini monitors at once.
Each showed a different place in the attractions and around the theme park itself.

"Uh... Excuse us.. we were wanting to buy some tickets."

The skeleton seemed startled and bothered by the sudden intrusion.

Then he suddenly got it.

"Oh! Hello and welcome to the greatest Haunted Attraction in the world!" He said with a big smile across his painted face.

"I'm assuming you've never been to Disneyland then." Laura said, rolling her eyes.

"What are you, THREE years old or something? Disneyland is for children, but this place...this is a place for consenting adults." He explained with a glare.

"Are you going to hurt us?" Tammy whispered back softly.

"Hurt you! Oh goodness no! The last thing we'd ever do is hurt you! However, you might laugh a little." He said with a sly grin.

His bony fingers pointed towards a sign that said ' NO SOCKS OR SHOES BEYOND THESE GATES '

"Depends on how ticklish you are..." He said.

That seemed to excite the girls as they pulled up their purses and began looking for their debit cards.

"How much is this thing?" Laura asked as she dug deeper through the abyss of lengthy receipts and major credit cards.

"The attraction is fifty dollars a person." The skeleton explained without so much as a pause.

Their jaws hit the dusty floor beneath them.

"Have you lost your mind? You expect us to pay fifty dollars for this?" Laura asked sternly.

"That's correct." He answered back with that same smile on his face.

"This is highway robbery sir. That's like what, ten dollars per ride right? So you have five rides in here?" Tammy asked.

"No." He answered.

They seemed to be getting more and more flustered. Thank god nobody was standing in line behind them to see this uncomfortable scene unfold.

"What then? More than five?" Laura asked.

"One attraction..." The skeleton man explained.

Screw the fucking jaws hitting the floor because this response made smoke burst out their ears from both sides!
They couldn't believe the nerve of this guy trying to rip them off so blatenly. What a complete jerk and disgustingly selfish company to pull something like this.

"You can't be serious." They said.

" In that case ladies, follow the trail back to your vehicles and hit the road. But before you leave, let me assure you that when you have an attraction as good as ours, you only need one of it."

"How long does it last?"

"Well, that depends on the riders. Your decisions and choices will effect the course of your journey. Some people ride for a mere ten to fifteen minutes while others ride for hours. The choices you make together will dictate the length of your trip. So, the real question is ladies, how long can YOU last in the attraction."

Suddenly, fifty bucks a head wasn't sounding as crazy as it was before. It seemed that the bonehead behind the counter knew al lthe right things to say to sell thrills to the starving thrill seekers of the world.

A few more minutes of thinking and a hundred dollars suddenly flooded his cash register. He smiled and offered his gratitude as he asked for their wrists. Two black and white wristbands, decorated with skulls and bats, were wrapped and attached softly to them.

"I can hold your socks and shoes here at the booth if you'd like." He said.

They both glanced at each other, and then back at the smiling skeleton before them.

"Or?" They asked.

He frowned.

"Or you can pay for a little locker inside the park and store them safely."

"Either way, there are no shoes and socks allowed on the attraction."

They agreed to save any more wasted money and just give their sandals to the skeleton. He handed them a little pink key and explained they'd need this to reclaim their property.

"Ladies, enjoy yourselves and remember to think on your feet!" Ha!" He said with a chuckle.

They didn't even turn around to roll their eyes as they walked in through the entrance doorway.

"Think on your feet! Get it? Feet! You're barefoot so..."

"Uh, is this thing on?" He asked himself as he tapped the mic with the tip of his fingers.

The entrance gate was slowly twisted open and the two barefoot beauties stepped onto the soft gel like flooring of the park and entered inside...

With each step into the gel floor, they'd leave an almost perfect impression of their soles on the material.

'Wow! That's cool." Laura said as she stepped back and looked at her footprints.

A crowd of teenagers similar in age to Lindsey were off towards the side of an entrance to the park's only attraction. It looked like a huge worm hole, and had a spiral effect down the hall that lead you further inside. The teens all talked and joked amoung themselves as they crowded around a nearby food stand and explained their own personalized experiences that the ride had taken them on.

Needless to say, our little reporters were eager to get their pretty pink soles inside, but first, the project they were working on needed to begin.

"Alright, so the place is over priced. Do we both agree?" Laura asked as she took a seat on one of the parks many cushioned benches.

"Well, at first yes, but now I'm not really sure.I guess I'll have to go through the ride first." Tammy explained.

They both glanced around the park and noticed that not many people were walking around. In fact, everyone there was in little social groups talking amoungst themselves. It wasn't weird or anything, just slightly unexpected.

"Yeah ,that's true. I think we better do some hands on research before writing this report. It only seems fair to let them show us what they've got before assuming the worst."

"I so agree."

"In that case, after you."

With excitement running through their veins, the two freshly made friends joined hands and placed their sexy rear ends into the cushioned black seats of the tram cart, which wasn't a friendly looking device all on it's own. The body was a shiny black color, almost like a insect's body. The thick leather safety belts were fire orange and appeared to be very complex and difficult to strap into. Fortunately for them, the ride handled that part itself...

Without warning, a few straps fired up from between their legs and then wrapped around each of their shoulder blades. Before so much of gasp of shock from either of them, the straps tightened their bodies to the back of the tram with swift and flawless motions. The original strap coming from the seat of the cushion was now acting more like a crotch rope as it parted their delicate privates right through the pants they wore.

"Is this normal???" She shouted to her trembling partner as the tram began to shudder and shake. It appeared to be engaging the tram track position and was about to begin its journey into this place.

What a horrible place it is too...

Perverted visions of beautiful women surrending their bodies against their wills to the uncontrolable urges to laugh their heads off. Screaming like the little babies they once were as the soft and oh-so sensative bare feet were teased and lathered with tounges and spinning machines from beyond your imagination. These images were painted with incredible patience and an amazing amount of realistic detail on the surrounding walls of the narrow tunnel the tram cart was now rolling through.

Up ahead down the hallway hung two drapes of heavy looking material.

They covered what appeared to be the first attraction on this bizarre tour through the confusing and strangely erotic world of torture tickling. The drapes covered a doorway that was large enough to except the tram cart perfectly. To the left and right of this doorway, a battle suit of iron bearing the weapons of their time period and the initials ST across their rusted chest pieces. The helmets covered any sign of a face, but they seemed too real to be fake.

Something wasn't right with them...

Above the doorway was a wooden sign with red colored lights elluminating the words hand carved into it...

DUNGEON MASTERS

"Dungeon masters?? Why does that sound so familiar?" She asked as their tram cart pushed through the heavy drapes and entered into the unknown.

The tram slowly traveled down its track until it reached the first of many little tour displays. Almost like several little theatrical plays, the tour displays acted out the story of the ride using animatronic robots portraying people. They were incredible to see in motion with their realistic movements and facial expressions. A music/ dialogue background also helped to create a more realistic atmosphere for the viewer. The last nail in the coffin was the Hollywood esque sets build to serve as backgrounds. The whole production was amazingly well done, and that alone seemed to calm the jeeters and butterflies in the bellies of our two beauties.

If they only knew...

The tram cart stopped suddenly at the first tour display. It waited several seconds before the soundtrack qued up and the animatronics came to life so to speak. The tram slowly turned so that the girls were now facing the stage perfectly and were able to see all the action unfold.

It was a long line of people waiting for a chance to get into some sort of attraction. There had to be twenty of them all waited impatiently with their friends and families.

"Oh my god! Look how real this is!" She said with excitement.

"You'd swear that was a real person!" She answered back.

The animatronics glanced at their watches, crossed their arms and shook their heads, and just looked downright bored stiff.

All of this was a perfect setup for the introduction to our first character.

Peggy...

The cute twenty something brunette was the only one out of twenty animatronics that was facing the other way and looking towards a red door near the back entrance.

Over the system P.A.

"I can't stand long lines! Arrggh!! I don't deserve this! There has to be a quicker way inside!"

The tram suddenly jolted to life and began trolling down the track towards the next tour display. It was weird, but suddenly those harnesses holding their bodies to the tram got to feeling a little more tight and restrictive as they progressed down the ride. Unfortunately for our little dears, their excitement had far since blinded them to their troubling situation. They had no idea what was in store for them...

The next stop on the tram showed another animatronic version of Peggy glancing at a door with a stern message about No trespassing. She was looking around with those pretty eyes and biting her nails as if to be nervous about walking in.

Over the P.A.

"DO NOT ENTER. TRESPASSERS WILL BE SEVERELY DEALT WITH. THIS MEANS YOU!!!"

"Oh wow! This is so cool! " She shouted.

"Hey, did you bring your camera?" She asked.

A frown crossed her face...

"Ah, no sweat. We'll go buy one from the souvenier shop and go through this again."

As the tram cart came back to life and started taking them further into the belly of the ride, it rotated so that the front of the cart was facing in the direction of their travel.

The girls gasped in shock as they found themselves being driven towards an exact door as the one Peggy was facing in the story. It had the exact same message of warning aswell!

Before entering that door, the P.A. system kicked up again.

"Will you enter this doorway or do you want to turn around?"

It wasn't a hard decision to make for them at the moment. Their excitement and happiness was in the driver's seat with rational thinking taking shotgun.

"We'll enter!! We'll enter!!"

Without so much of a sound effect to answer them, the door flung open and the tram floored it's way through it!!

"Wwoooaaaaa!!!" They screamed as the tram sped through walls of thick fog and flashing colored lights of red and orange. The sudden speed change worked their pulses up a little and heightened their excitement.

"oOHHH MY GODDDD!! THIS SHIT IS CRAZY!! WOOOOAAA!!!"

The tram suddenly stopped and returned to its original snail pace as it entered into the next tour display. This one was a little different then the one before in a sense that something seemed very wrong.

A woman looking a lot more realistic than the animatronic model they had seen previously was being dragged down a dark hallway running parallel with the tram cart. She was screaming and fighting off the very obvious animatronic models that appeared to be dragging her somewhere. They appeared to be unfriendly with their long cloaks and demonic like behavior of simply ignoring the cries of the poor woman.

She turned to the cart and saw their faces. It was almost as if you could see the look of hope lighten her face.

"Oh!! OH Please!! Can you two help me!! Please!! I'm in trouble!! I was on the ri...."

Before she could finish, the cloaked figures dragged her through some black drapes. She was gone for the moment, but her screams for help could still be heard all around them.

Suddenly, the ride wasn't so much fun anymore. Fear was starting to trickle down their spines a little.

But alas, the tram cart kept on moving towards the next tour display.

The tram stopped at what appeared to be a darkly lit stage area. The cart slowly turned to face this set and then sat idle as the show began to unfold.

"AhhHHHHH NO!! NO PLEASE!!!"

The girls heard shouting and the pounding thuds of feet moving swiftly in circles as if some she was running for her life.

A mere seconds worth of flash gave a little of the mystery away...

Within that second's worth of light, the two riders saw the woman that had been dragged into the black drapes fight off two more cloaked figures.

"This is starting to freak me out a little.." She said as she nervously grabbed for her friend's hand.

"I uh.. I second that.." She gulped, grasping her friend's hand for support.

The second flash of light appeared...

Her shirt was being pulled off her body.

The third flash showed the screaming woman naked and struggling as the cloaked men prepared some ropes...

That was the last straw...

This was far beyond the boundaries of what was considered indecent and shouldn't be so easily accessed by the public. I mean, what if a younger chuld had come in here and seen this woman savagely unclothed and dragged into the darkness.

Can you imagine what that might do to a young child's mind? Yoy might end up breeding a small army of perverted and twisted thoughts in that child's brain that ended up having him write sexually twisted tickling stories filled with bondage, humilation, and creepy monsters on some tickling forum somewhere! Can you imagine that??! Geez!!

"This is sickening. I want off this thing." Laura said as she pulled on her body harness straps.

Amy started fiddling with her straps as well, but unlike Laura, she was enjoying the ride so far.

"How the hell are you supposed to get yourself out? Damn, what if there was a freaking emergancy or something and we HAD to get out? Then what would we do?" She shouted, getting increasingly more and more fired up with rage and frustration.

The tram cart twisted back so the ladies faced the front and it was off to the next stop. The creepy sounds of an organ being played over the system's PA filled their ears as the tram stopped in its tracks and slowly turned to face the next portion of the attraction.

It was another animatronic set up, only this one was not something you'd see in the Pirates of the Carribean.

It was Peggy again, only this time she was completely naked and tangled up in some very complicated bondage.

Her face was locked in a trembling and terrified pose as two men in dark cloaks circled her helpless figure and prepared her for the next step of this nightmare.

Her back was pressed up against a thick wooden post and her wrists were bound behind her back. One of the animatronic figures was designed to look as if he were tying her hands, while the other sat on her legs to keep them from kicking. The struggling girl's ankles were firmly placed on what felt like a padded ledge.

Suddenly, A loud and obnoxious BANG erupted through the build-in speakers on the tram cart as the stock came down on her ankles and forced her barefeet into a very helpless situation.

A voice cried out over the PA: "Oh my God! This is impossible! What's going on? Someone talk to me! Please!"

The tram cart dove into a full throttled blast mission further down the track and into yet another darkened hallway. Laura and Amy screamed like the helpless captives they were as the tram delivered them towards the next devious attraction..

And what an attraction it was...

Beneath neon hot light shimmering with a deep green and blue color were walls and walls of feet. Laura stared on in amazement as the cart slowly lowered its speed to a snail's pace as they traveled through this foot infested tunnel. The feet seemed mostly female due to their lovely shapes and the absense of any heavy odors.

Although each pair of feet were different in design, they all shared the same detaining device around each of their ankles to hold them in place...

It was none other than the Pillory stocks.

"Choose a pair and tickle the soles to proceed further…" A voice through the PA system demanded.

Neither girl wanted the job, but in order to proceed any further towards the exit someone had to tickle...

As if the anticipation was a message emitting from that tram, dozens of feet flipped back and forth as if to be terrified that they were the ones to be chosen. Soft, pudgy little piggies wiggled about and then curled into foot fists as if to say Please don't choose me. The feet of these poor captives hung relatively close to the feet beneath their own. On occasion, the heel of one's foot would blindly slide along the tops of the pedicured toes below. This would usually result in a panicked and disturbed reaction by the feet touched.

It went on and on and on...

The women were starting to really freak out together as they embraced each other in the tram. This was too weird for them, and they both realized that coming here to face this place was a huge mistake. They weren't cut out for this it seemed, but unfortunately it was too late to go back now. They had only one choice from here...

They had to keep moving...

Without consulting Lindsey, Laura reached out her hands in search of the first feet she came in contact with. Her eyes were closed tight in a clenched expression and her teeth were showing. Lindsey felt relief, but at the same time, was far too terrified of what was to come later to start celebrating now.

Laura's fingertips touched down on a pair of soles finally. They immediately flinched and bucked back and forth as her trembling fingertips lightly dusted the sides of the heels of this woman's feet. She was terribly ticklish, and was having a very hard time dealing with these simple touches.

"Are we moving yet????" Laura shouted out blindly.

"Not yet." Lindsey said.

To be Continued…

interesting

your story has a very good beginning ....like how you explain the characters motivations for going to this ""tickle ""amusement area .....looking forward to more ...keep up the good work

Innocent soles? My God, best I check under my bed tonight then! :shock:
Other than that it looks very good.

Awesome!

Awesome start to this. Can't wait for it to be continued.........

You tease you, forcing us to wait till part 2 to see the main characters tickled, naughty :p

wow Inky, you have done it again..i love how you are incorporating Shadowtklr's "Amusement Park Hysteria" into this fascinating and orginal story. and your humour lol...love the is this thing on? lololol...outstanding, can't wait for the next installment..what a concept, an amusement park where you get tickled...fantastic..

Thanks!

I really should be thanking Shadow, for he is the driving force pushing my imagination on this one, however, I do adore the appreciation this story has seen so far!

I do have some stuff in the works, and I'll admit, sequels are RARE for me to have posted in a timely fashion.

Of course, it wouldn't be fair for me to treat my readers without TEASING and taunting them just a little as we go... :happyfloa

Izzy, I miss ya old pal!! Give me a PM one of these days, ok!

OMG its a good thing I decided to take a peek in here to see if there was anything new from Ink. Like you Ink, I am a big fan of Shadow's and think you did an amazing job incorporating his story in with acknowledgements of some of your previous work in this. I can't think of anyone more deserving than Shadow. Here I am reading away, thinking this is so cool, until I get to the part about the possible ramifications of a child's mind and just busted out laughing. I love how ironic you get. Its wonderful seeing you post something new. Good to see you back. Have missed you.

When I first read the title, I thought this was going to be based on the arcade shooting game. It's very good so far.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back