• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Babysitter (F/M) - Contains nudity and implications of non-consentual tickling

I recall this story, and admit that I'd really like to read a sequel if possible. I would suggest, though, that you include some text in it to clarify that both character are at least 18 years of age.

johntfs said:
I recall this story, and admit that I'd really like to read a sequel if possible. I would suggest, though, that you include some text in it to clarify that both character are at least 18 years of age.

And I did....

I did classify that Chris was 18 yrs old and Amanda was 5 yrs older... and there is a sequel that I will re-write as soon as I am finished with a current story that I am working on

damn how humiliating for an eighteen year old boy to have to endure a babysitter...but looks like things are going pretty good for him..very well written, but damn, what a time for his parents to show up, although it looks like there will be a next time..

I remember this one.
It's among the 'early' stories i read.
Very nice, tnx for putting it up! :bouncybou

This is a great story,Ticklemaster750 ! Thanks for posting it! I can`t wait to see what Amanda has in store for Chris over a week long session! :blush: :woot:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back