• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on Playmania (F/M)

AmishTickler

Level of Quadruple Heliodor Feather
On Wed night's episode of Playmania, the game show's female host that evening (Shandi Finnessey) tickles one of the male cameramen briefly on the ribs and stomach. It didn't really get a reaction from the cameraman, but the best part was hearing Shandi say to him "Come on, let me tickle you. Are you ticklish?". F/M tickling isn't my cup of tea, but it was a cute interaction. I've been trying to find out if any of the show's three female hosts are ticklish, if I can relate the topic of the night to an e-mail about ticklishness. So far, no luck. And no, sorry guys and gals, I don't have a clip.

www.gsn.com/playmania/playmania_show_shandi.php

Well I just sent her an E-Mail and I am pretty good at wording stuff. So far only that playmate who was on Groing Pains hasn't written me anything in return.

hey everyone, I know it's been a while since someone posted on this thread, but I saw shandi being tickled about a month ago. she and the camera guy were talking and then he made a joke, and she laughed sarcastically. Then he poked her on the side, and she screamed "ahhh he tickled me, I'm ticklish". I thought that was pretty hot. Good scene only lasted like 5 seconds, other then that it was great.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back