• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M tickle twist

fm fantasy

TMF Novice
Right heres my first attempt at a story...please let me know if its good or sewage so I can improve next time, thank ye

:yowzer:

One day, a local guy by the name of Bill was browsing the local shops when he was unfortunate enough to witness a robbery right in front of his very eyes. He froze at first then realised he ought to go and help the victim. Being 6ft 2” tall and around 14 stone, Bill was a very imposing figure and not the type of guy you want to argue with. The robber spun round took one look at Bill then ran off leaving Bill to comfort the victim. When she rose up Bill realised she was a rather attractive lassie, about 5ft 4”, medium build, dirty blond hair with nice blue eyes. She thanked him for assisting her and asked him if she could buy him a coffee. Bill sad he had nothing better to do and went along and the two of them made their way to a coffee shop about a 5 minutes walk away. Neither of them got a really good look at the robber as the robber was wearing a hooded jacket with the hood up, but regardless the crime was reported to the local police. They grabbed a table next to the window looking out on to the street and enjoyed their coffee whilst making small talk. The victims name was Jane and she casually asked Bill if he was married. Bill replied “Ahem….no I am not actually I separated around 18 months ago, best thing I ever did” he chuckled. Jane stated she was also single. Bill couldn’t help but notice she was rather attractive and he was sure the feeling was mutual between them. As they finished their coffee, Bill told Jane he enjoyed his coffee and her company and asked her for her mobile number. She seemed quite surprised but agreed as she enjoyed his company too and she was rather attracted to her. After 1 week, Bill heard his mobile phone text message tone sounding and checked his message, it read “Hi Bill, Jane here, enjoyed our coffee last week, fancy meeting for a drink?” Bill replied immediately “would love too, anytime, anyplace”. She sent Bill another message, “meet you in the highlander bar 8ish tonight? buy you a drink to properly thank you for last weeks heroics” Bill was delighted and looked forward to it. Bill wandered into the bar at 8ish and met his date, He commented on how stunning she looked, she returned the compliment to him also. They had a drink, then another, then another, then another one, then one more until they were both well under the influence. She asked Bill back to her flat for a drink and Bill duly agreed. When they arrived at her flat, she poured 2 large drinks and told Bill to make himself comfortable, Bill kicked of his shoes and slouched down on the couch with his feet up whilst Jane came through with the drinks and placed them on the table. On the way round the table she dragged a finger up Bills foot to which he replied “Yeeoowww”
Jane said “ahhhh, ticklish feet have we?”, and then laughed as she sat down and sipped from her drink. Bill sat up and commented on how much he had enjoyed her company tonight again and that he would love to do it again sometime. She agreed as the pair kind of drifted into a momentarily gaze. Bill gulped down his drink and said he best be off now but thanked her for a wonderful evening and asked her if he could take her out for a nice meal the following Friday. She agreed and Bill was on his way.
The pair exchanged tit for tat text messages all week then Friday arrived and Bill, as agreed arrived at her house at 7pm. When he knocked at her door, he heard her shout “come in”, and Bill entered her flat. She shouted “I’m in here”, Bill followed the voice and went into the dining room. When he entered he couldn’t help but notice her trying to reach a CD from top of her wall unit, when Bill said “its ok, I’ll get that” and went over to assist. She stood back and Bill reached the CD and handed it to her. She then asked if he wouldn’t mind reaching up to try and grab the one that fell to the back of the unit and as Bill reached up she moved behind him and playfully attacked his sides digging her wiggling fingers into his ribcage “who’s a ticklish boy then? Ha ha” Bills arms came down to his sides rapidly and he said “Please don’t tickle me, I am terribly ticklish, I get the shivers just thinking about getting tickled”. She said “ok, I won’t tickle you again…not in the next hour or two anyway ha ha”. She poured Bill a drink and they both sat down for a minute waiting for their taxi to arrive and take them to the restaurant. Bill complimented her on how pretty she looked; she was wearing a Black low cut dress, which really suited her. The couple heard their taxis horn outside and went out for their meal together. They ate their meal which was delicious, and were just relaxing in the lounge finishing off their wine, Bill noticed that Jane had taken her shoes off and her feet were resting on the chair to Bills right. Bill thought he would get his revenge after earlier on in Jane’s flat and ran his finger down her sole, she responded “Noooo….not my feeeet” and as quick as a flash took her feet off the chair and put her shoes back on. Bill said it was revenge for her tickling him earlier on. Jane responded that he better be on guard as she would get him for that! The pair went to the pub for a few drinks then went back to Jane’s flat again for a drink. Bill entered the lounge first and was surprised to see a young lady watching TV there lying on the couch. He couldn’t resist but drag his finger up her bare foot to which she shrieked “EEeeeek, please nooo” Bill sat down and Jane came through with 3 drinks. Bill couldn’t help but notice he thought he knew the other ladies face and asked Jane to introduce her to him. Jane said “Ohh eh…this is Susan..My flatmate” Bill introduced himself but he was certain he knew her from somewhere but just thought what the hell. Bill finished his drink and Jane poured another and Bill was starting to really feel the pace, the whisky was really starting to make him not so good on his legs. He fell against the couch as he stood up and Jane said to him “are you ok?” he replied “Yes, I’m fine just a little tipsy but other than that, I am fine”. Jane told him to take of his shoes and make himself comfortable on the couch at which point Susan stood up and moved across to the other side of the room still watching TV. Bill slowly drifted off into a slumber, and slept for a wee while. He was rudely awoken though by a feeling of someone sitting across his chest and looked up to see Jane sitting on his chest. As Bill went to bring forward his arms to get her off, he realised they were restrained and that he couldn’t move them at all, he tried to move his legs, but no good, they were restrained to , in fact Bill was completely helpless. Jane then said to Bill “Now….I have a secret to tell you….no I have 2 secrets to tell you but I am only going to tell you one right now!” Bill stuttered “what...what are you doing? come on let me up..Jane, please untie me, you have had your fun...now come on please untie me” Jane said to Bill “Remember earlier on at the restaurant when you tickled my feet….remember I said to you to be on guard? Well”.
Bill replied “ok, ok, I was only joking, I will nev…ARGgghhhhhh,NOOOOOOO”, Jane didn’t even give him time to finish of his sentence such was the ferocity of her attack on his ribcage, she dug her fingers in and moved them around and around wiggling rapidly, she stopped for a moment and said to Bill “you like this don’t you?”. Bill said “I…I...I”, then off she went again, this time his armpits the targets of her torturous fingers. She stopped once again and showed Bill her nice nails. “Look Bill, my nails are perfect for tickle torturing big tough men like you” immediately she launched into another assault on his ribs leaving no spot untickled. “Argghhhhhhh, pleassee, arghhhhhhh, I will…..I mean...Arghhhhhhh noooo”. The door opened, Jane stopped and looked up, noticed it was Susan and invited her over to have a look at how ticklish Bill was. She also said to Susan “He’s the most ticklish guy I have ever seen without a doubt” That second, Bill got a good look at Susan’s face and realised….”Holy Shit!” it’s the robber, her that tried to rob Jane. What’s happening here? Jane without any further delay attacked his ribcage again scrabbling her nails all over the place, Susan wiggled her fingers into his armpits. Bill could only scream and howl and he begged and begged for them to stop. “Please ok ok, I cannnnnn take this stop stop stop stop stop. Oh please stop” he struggled so hard the couch he was tied to was actually moving across the floor but the two relentless ticklers continued to tickle him. Tears were streaming down his face, he could hardly get breath….”Huff..hufff..Ok now stop….I need too p ARghhhh no” Jane and Susan totally ignored them and kept up their viscous attack. Susan then moved down to where his feet were tied too and pulled of his socks. Bill tried to stop her by curling up his toes, but she yanked them off and said to Jane “Lets see how he likes his feet tickled” she raked her nails up and down his feet, he moved his feet from side to side but Susan’s aim was too good for Bill as she homed in on every ticklish nerve ending on his foot. Susan and Jane clearly were very experienced ler’s, they were totally relentless and merciless in every aspect. Bill screamed “Noooo…my my feet..leave……haaaaaahaaahaa please..please”
The tickling had gone on for 2 hours…Bill was a gibbering wreck and Jane was sure he had wet himself. She stopped. Susan stopped. They both stood up and looked down at Bill and just laughed at him lying there. They untied him. Bill got up after getting his breath back and said “to hell with you” and stormed out the door. The next day Bills received a text message on his phone from Jane asking if he enjoyed last night and if he would like to go out for a drink on Friday. Two things sprang to Bills mind when he read the text…Revenge…and this Friday was Friday the 13th.
As he walked down the road, he heard some shouting coming from an alley way, he looked up and seen a lady with someone in some sort of disagreement over a bag…Bill thought about it….and walked away.

To be continued…

Well he seems to have learned his lesson! lol. I seem to be as ticklish as Bill though not as tall.

You have an interesting story here, and I liked that there was no nudity nor sex, that was cool. The main problem you have here is that you push all of the stuff together, not enough space or new paragraphs. That made it hard to read, but other than that it was good. Keep this up!

navel

thanks navel for the comments, sorry about the way its crammed together, its 0600 in the mornning here, had a beer and am maybe not so sharp right now lol. anyway here it is again respaced just for you. ta

One day, a local guy by the name of Bill was browsing the local shops when he was unfortunate enough to witness a robbery right in front of his very eyes. He froze at first then realised he ought to go and help the victim. Being 6ft 2” tall and around 14 stone, Bill was a very imposing figure and not the type of guy you want to argue with. The robber spun round took one look at Bill then ran off leaving Bill to comfort the victim. When she rose up Bill realised she was a rather attractive lassie, about 5ft 4”, medium build, dirty blond hair with nice blue eyes. She thanked him for assisting her and asked him if she could buy him a coffee. Bill sad he had nothing better to do and went along and the two of them made their way to a coffee shop about a 5 minutes walk away.

Neither of them got a really good look at the robber as the robber was wearing a hooded jacket with the hood up, but regardless the crime was reported to the local police. They grabbed a table next to the window looking out on to the street and enjoyed their coffee whilst making small talk. The victims name was Jane and she casually asked Bill if he was married. Bill replied “Ahem….no I am not actually I separated around 18 months ago, best thing I ever did” he chuckled. Jane stated she was also single. Bill couldn’t help but notice she was rather attractive and he was sure the feeling was mutual between them. As they finished their coffee, Bill told Jane he enjoyed his coffee and her company and asked her for her mobile number. She seemed quite surprised but agreed as she enjoyed his company too and she was rather attracted to her.

After 1 week, Bill heard his mobile phone text message tone sounding and checked his message, it read “Hi Bill, Jane here, enjoyed our coffee last week, fancy meeting for a drink?” Bill replied immediately “would love too, anytime, anyplace”. She sent Bill another message, “meet you in the highlander bar 8ish tonight? buy you a drink to properly thank you for last weeks heroics” Bill was delighted and looked forward to it. Bill wandered into the bar at 8ish and met his date, He commented on how stunning she looked, she returned the compliment to him also. They had a drink, then another, then another, then another one, then one more until they were both well under the influence. She asked Bill back to her flat for a drink and Bill duly agreed. When they arrived at her flat, she poured 2 large drinks and told Bill to make himself comfortable, Bill kicked of his shoes and slouched down on the couch with his feet up whilst Jane came through with the drinks and placed them on the table. On the way round the table she dragged a finger up Bills foot to which he replied “Yeeoowww”
Jane said “ahhhh, ticklish feet have we?”, and then laughed as she sat down and sipped from her drink. Bill sat up and commented on how much he had enjoyed her company tonight again and that he would love to do it again sometime. She agreed as the pair kind of drifted into a momentarily gaze. Bill gulped down his drink and said he best be off now but thanked her for a wonderful evening and asked her if he could take her out for a nice meal the following Friday. She agreed and Bill was on his way.

The pair exchanged tit for tat text messages all week then Friday arrived and Bill, as agreed arrived at her house at 7pm. When he knocked at her door, he heard her shout “come in”, and Bill entered her flat. She shouted “I’m in here”, Bill followed the voice and went into the dining room. When he entered he couldn’t help but notice her trying to reach a CD from top of her wall unit, when Bill said “its ok, I’ll get that” and went over to assist. She stood back and Bill reached the CD and handed it to her. She then asked if he wouldn’t mind reaching up to try and grab the one that fell to the back of the unit and as Bill reached up she moved behind him and playfully attacked his sides digging her wiggling fingers into his ribcage “who’s a ticklish boy then? Ha ha” Bills arms came down to his sides rapidly and he said “Please don’t tickle me, I am terribly ticklish, I get the shivers just thinking about getting tickled”. She said “ok, I won’t tickle you again…not in the next hour or two anyway ha ha”. She poured Bill a drink and they both sat down for a minute waiting for their taxi to arrive and take them to the restaurant. Bill complimented her on how pretty she looked; she was wearing a Black low cut dress, which really suited her. The couple heard their taxis horn outside and went out for their meal together. They ate their meal which was delicious, and were just relaxing in the lounge finishing off their wine, Bill noticed that Jane had taken her shoes off and her feet were resting on the chair to Bills right. Bill thought he would get his revenge after earlier on in Jane’s flat and ran his finger down her sole, she responded “Noooo….not my feeeet” and as quick as a flash took her feet off the chair and put her shoes back on. Bill said it was revenge for her tickling him earlier on. Jane responded that he better be on guard as she would get him for that!

The pair went to the pub for a few drinks then went back to Jane’s flat again for a drink. Bill entered the lounge first and was surprised to see a young lady watching TV there lying on the couch. He couldn’t resist but drag his finger up her bare foot to which she shrieked “EEeeeek, please nooo” Bill sat down and Jane came through with 3 drinks. Bill couldn’t help but notice he thought he knew the other ladies face and asked Jane to introduce her to him. Jane said “Ohh eh…this is Susan..My flatmate” Bill introduced himself but he was certain he knew her from somewhere but just thought what the hell. Bill finished his drink and Jane poured another and Bill was starting to really feel the pace, the whisky was really starting to make him not so good on his legs. He fell against the couch as he stood up and Jane said to him “are you ok?” he replied “Yes, I’m fine just a little tipsy but other than that, I am fine”. Jane told him to take of his shoes and make himself comfortable on the couch at which point Susan stood up and moved across to the other side of the room still watching TV.

Bill slowly drifted off into a slumber, and slept for a wee while. He was rudely awoken though by a feeling of someone sitting across his chest and looked up to see Jane sitting on his chest. As Bill went to bring forward his arms to get her off, he realised they were restrained and that he couldn’t move them at all, he tried to move his legs, but no good, they were restrained to , in fact Bill was completely helpless. Jane then said to Bill “Now….I have a secret to tell you….no I have 2 secrets to tell you but I am only going to tell you one right now!” Bill stuttered “what...what are you doing? come on let me up..Jane, please untie me, you have had your fun...now come on please untie me” Jane said to Bill “Remember earlier on at the restaurant when you tickled my feet….remember I said to you to be on guard? Well”.
Bill replied “ok, ok, I was only joking, I will nev…ARGgghhhhhh,NOOOOOOO”, Jane didn’t even give him time to finish of his sentence such was the ferocity of her attack on his ribcage, she dug her fingers in and moved them around and around wiggling rapidly, she stopped for a moment and said to Bill “you like this don’t you?”. Bill said “I…I...I”, then off she went again, this time his armpits the targets of her torturous fingers. She stopped once again and showed Bill her nice nails. “Look Bill, my nails are perfect for tickle torturing big tough men like you” immediately she launched into another assault on his ribs leaving no spot untickled. “Argghhhhhhh, pleassee, arghhhhhhh, I will…..I mean...Arghhhhhhh noooo”.

The door opened, Jane stopped and looked up, noticed it was Susan and invited her over to have a look at how ticklish Bill was. She also said to Susan “He’s the most ticklish guy I have ever seen without a doubt” That second, Bill got a good look at Susan’s face and realised….”Holy Shit!” it’s the robber, her that tried to rob Jane. What’s happening here? Jane without any further delay attacked his ribcage again scrabbling her nails all over the place, Susan wiggled her fingers into his armpits. Bill could only scream and howl and he begged and begged for them to stop. “Please ok ok, I cannnnnn take this stop stop stop stop stop. Oh please stop” he struggled so hard the couch he was tied to was actually moving across the floor but the two relentless ticklers continued to tickle him. Tears were streaming down his face, he could hardly get breath….”Huff..hufff..Ok now stop….I need too p ARghhhh no” Jane and Susan totally ignored them and kept up their viscous attack. Susan then moved down to where his feet were tied too and pulled of his socks. Bill tried to stop her by curling up his toes, but she yanked them off and said to Jane “Lets see how he likes his feet tickled” she raked her nails up and down his feet, he moved his feet from side to side but Susan’s aim was too good for Bill as she homed in on every ticklish nerve ending on his foot. Susan and Jane clearly were very experienced ler’s, they were totally relentless and merciless in every aspect. Bill screamed “Noooo…my my feet..leave……haaaaaahaaahaa please..please”

The tickling had gone on for 2 hours…Bill was a gibbering wreck and Jane was sure he had wet himself. She stopped. Susan stopped. They both stood up and looked down at Bill and just laughed at him lying there. They untied him. Bill got up after getting his breath back and said “to hell with you” and stormed out the door. The next day Bills received a text message on his phone from Jane asking if he enjoyed last night and if he would like to go out for a drink on Friday. Two things sprang to Bills mind when he read the text…Revenge…and this Friday was Friday the 13th.
As he walked down the road, he heard some shouting coming from an alley way, he looked up and seen a lady with someone in some sort of disagreement over a bag…Bill thought about it….and walked away.

To be continued…

Great story,Fm fantasy! I hope Jane and Susan can lure Bill back for another go! Ah,to be in such a predicament!

I`m looking forward to your continuation! :triangle:

Yep much better, and I hope to see more, and hopes you don't do anything nude. IF Bill gets some revenge, add a bit of navel tickling for fun. Maybe one of the girls navels are their worst spot lol

Thanks

Thanks for the comments guys, glad you liked it, ps naval, just for you will add some naval tickling next episode, around the bellybutton...thats if he gets revenge or if they get him again lol.

fm fantasy said:
Thanks for the comments guys, glad you liked it, ps naval, just for you will add some naval tickling next episode, around the bellybutton...thats if he gets revenge or if they get him again lol.

Kool! Thanks! I will be waiting with baited breathe!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back