• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE BETter Half * F/m ( Intense tickling, bondage, all against his will )

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
Fellow foot freaks, bondage addicts, and tickle monsters-

Here is another Story from my twisted Library of tales...

Enjoy the show...

The Better half

Bravo Villaini was a major contender in the bondage/tickling video business. No one else in the industry could even dream of reaching such numbers in video sales and such volume of website hits. His work was brilliant, yet insane. His models were beautiful and actually very ticklish for real! If she wasn’t ticklish, or even looked like she was pretending, Bravo would cut her before the first scene ended. The tickling in his videos was brutal, and without mercy. He literally brought these women to their breaking points, and they would usually beg on camera to be released from the contract they had foolishly signed only hours earlier.

To the surprise of his many fans, Bravo wasn’t the only one in his home that had an enormous tickling fetish. There was someone living among him that craved tender soles, hollow and helpless armpits, bare butt cheeks, and extremely ticklish cocks. Someone that knew bondage techniques that Bravo hadn’t even dreamed of yet. It was none other than the beautiful red haired vixen Victoria Villaini, Bravo’s lovely wife!

She felt that her husband was having way too much fun out there, and that she was getting the poop side of the stick. She’d never admit to it, but seeing Bravo working with the women made her really jealous. She probably would have never even dated him had she known this is where his career would end up. On the other foot, they did have a beautiful mansion by the forest and she did enjoy the splendid lifestyle of a queen, so why complain? Why not get even. Step one was placing an ad in the local paper in search of ticklish male actors between the ages of 18- 27. Why not get very even...

Getting even in the mind of Victoria Villaini was the concept of starting her own videos about tickling young men into fits of hysterical rage. She had tons of bondage experience from her years as a professional dominatrix years ago, and knew all about tickling from years and years of dealing with her husbands tortures.

Since Bravo wasn’t even home half the year, she decided that there wasn’t a better place to film her brand new line of videos like her own house! She made arrangements with a camera crew that previously worked for her husband to help film the first selections from her hopefully huge library of hits! She’d call the line of tickling/bondage videos “Tickled Pickles”

Once the papers were signed and the crew was hired, Victoria Villaini made arrangements to meet up with the first young man to respond to the ad, and that’s where I come in. I was nervous as hell as I walked up to her huge house. My hands were sort of trembling, and I had tornado of butterflies rolling around in my stomach. I kept telling myself over and over that this is what I had been wanting to try for years, and that being nervous might ruin the whole thing! I actually started believing it, until I began walking up the entrance steps to her huge front door. Of course, it didn’t last long and soon I was back to pacing and trembling. To be honest, I nearly ran the fuck away from the door right then and there. Instead, the sounds of the door unlocking made me freeze right where I stood.

When she opened the door and smiled at me, I literally turned into nothing but a silly piece of lumpy play dough in her hand. She could tell I was a little nervous, so instead of making things awkward, she just invited me right in.

“Hi honey! You must be my 4:00 guest. It’s a pleasure to meet you young man.” She said, offering her hand to me.

“Likewise, I uh, I’m... Nice house you got here!” I stuttered, glancing around like I was freakin’ Bob Vila or something.

“You like it? Want to see a little more?” she asked so sweetly.

“Yes, I’d love to see it all.” I said, acting a little more confident.

She asked that I follow her up the beautiful glass banister stairway that led to the second of the third floored mansion. Everything in sight had to cost at least a couple thousand dollars in cash. Mrs. Villaini looked like a million bucks though, even in her casuals. She was wearing some very tight fitting black slacks that basically gave you just a tease of how pretty her rear view was. I could tell she was wearing a thong, and definitely didn’t have a bra on. She didn’t seem to care that I was staring at her body, and in some instances, I could have sworn she was almost forcing me to look. Her beautiful feet were bare, pedicured, and again, enticing me with every single step they took. By the time we reached the top of the stairs, I was practically salivating. I found her top very sexy as well by the way. She had really big, bouncy breasts that she had wrapped up in a very slim black Titty tank top with the words Tickled Pickles across her boobs. I didn’t care for the text, but I couldn’t seem to stop reading it over and over and over again.

It took about thirty minutes for her to give me the grand tour of the famous Villaini estate. There I was in the house of guy that directed some of the greatest tickling bondage films ever, and I didn’t even know it.

She had me sit down on one of the couches in the upstairs loft, and asked me to sit tight while she retrieved the necessary paperwork that I had to fill out. I watched her butt sway back and forth as she left me there. I was speechless once again. When she returned with a stack of papers, I was too busy daydreaming to even look at those silly papers as I quickly filled them out. I accept the contract and agree to the terms spoken of, blah blah,
I agree that I am participating at my own risk, blah blah. I understand there is no turning back now.. blah BLAH!! Like a lemming, I eagerly handed her the papers like I was ready to jump off a cliff. I smiled at her, and she smiled right back as she read through them.

“Why don’t you come into my office, and we’ll start the interview.” She said in a whispering tone.

I nodded my head, and slowly followed her towards the office. As she opened the door, I was hit with quite a visual shocker waiting for my arrival. A lonely bondage saw horse sat quietly in the center of this room, and the surface of her desk was covered in weird leather restraints, strange looking devices, and a big ball-gag with leather straps and all. Needless to say, I was once again speechless.

“Now, be a good little boy, and remove every inch of clothing you have on.” She said, crossing her arms and staring at me.

“Did I get the part already?” I asked, feeling a little uneasy all of the sudden.

“Strip down to nothing, or you’ll be very sorry soon.” She said in a stern tone.

I knew not to argue with such a powerful woman, but I felt a major shadow of humiliation cast all over me. Things only got worse from there. She eventually got me into removing my clothing until I had nothing but skin I came to this planet with on. I quickly covered myself as I felt a little unmanly from my intense discomfort. Like a shark, she circled my body a few times to really give me a good look up and down.

“I want the palms of your hands pressed against the back of your skull.” She said, standing only inches away from me. She wasn’t a tall woman, so when she came up close to me, her nose was at my chin. I had to actually look down a little just to see eye to eye with her. Victoria’s confidence was beaming off her like a fake tan, and I could feel myself losing control to her already. When my hands were placed on my head, the interview started.

“Are you ticklish?” she said with a smile as she ran her fingertips across the center beam of the sawhorse.

“Yes.” I answered

“You better be.” She had that stern look in her face once again.

“I’m going to rattle off a few body areas that interest me. When you hear me mention a place on your body that is ticklish, I want you to shout out a number between one and ten indicating your sensitivity level.” She explained.

I nodded my head in agreement, but in the back of my mind, I was really starting to wonder if I had made the right decision here. She ended up in her high back leather chair with her bare feet propped up and in full view of me as she started her search. As she began saying body parts, she casually picked up the ball-gag and sort of played with it to tease me in a way. Her toes wiggled and her feet slowly swayed back and forth. I couldn’t stop staring at her soles. She knew it too, and was using it against me in the worst way.

“Your neck, shoulders, and chest.”

“I’d say about a 8, 4, and a 5 maybe.” I said nervously.

“Just the number will do. Now, stop staring at my feet and focus.” She grinned.

“Armpits, waist, and stomach.”

“5, 8, and 8 “

She smiled at the increasing volume in numbers as she continued down her list.
She started off sort of tame, but soon she was asking me about my more private areas.

“Your testicles, penis, and perineum.”

“9, 9, 9.”

By the time she got to the soles of my feet, she already had everything she needed. Suddenly, she was beginning to get up from her chair and coming towards me once again. She pointed towards the sawhorse to my dismay, and instructed me on how to get on it.

“Straddle the center beam, and lean in so your chest is against it.”- She said in an evil tone. Again, I started to panic and I felt those weird feelings of nervousness rushing back into my brain. I was trembling pretty badly, but she didn’t care. She simply stood there and waited until I had finished doing what I told her to do. Without much choice, I did as she requested of me. The legs of the sawhorse worked to spread my own, and now my ankles were about four feet apart from each other. She assisted the process by shoving my back with the palms of her hands until my chest was flat against the beam, and my now overly excited member was pressed against my stomach.

“Slide back a little.”- Mrs. Villaini instructed as she lightly patted my rear.

As I did this, I felt my testicles slide over the end of the beam and now hung freely. I felt myself turn red as she reached under and grabbed my “pickle” and forced it to rest against a piece of wood at the butt of the saw horse. Now, it was pinned there and pointing towards the ground. She knelt beside my legs, cooed me a little with devious threats of torture, and carefully wrapped a thin rope around the head of my piece, followed by looping it around the wood it was pressed to. Now, she had me completely helpless and total in the palm of her hand on the account of a single string…

Of course, when you’re the wife of a famous bondage artist, you definitely don’t stop there. For the sake of film, I needed to look completely restrained. After about ten to fifteen minutes, I couldn’t move an inch. She circled my body and studied her rope work with a professional eye. As she passed my front, my eyes would follow her body. She seemed to get a kick out of it. She adjusted a few of the straps before finally being satisfied with her handy work. Then, that weird looking ball-gag was pulled off her desk. She had a little surprise for me before it was inserted though.

She came out in front of me and bent over to lift my head with her soft hands so I looked her directly in the face. I thought she was going to kiss me, but of course that couldn’t have been farther from the truth. She dropped my head, and took a few steps away from me. It looked so choreographed and professional, I almost thought she was playing a role or acting. Turning so her pretty ass faced me now, my wildest dream came to life! She started slowly pulling her pants down her long and sexy legs. My eyes widened and my heart rate increased now. I could feel that string getting a little more taunt as my pickle began to pump up a little. She was wearing a thong! I knew it! It had a little black bat just under the small of her back, and the smallest of strings running between her butt cheeks. It was so hot; I nearly forgot where I was and just how vulnerable she had me.

Soon, that little thong followed the path of her pants, and I was now staring at her half naked body. Propping herself up on the desk, she casually spread her legs (Basic instinct style) and began to softly pleasure herself with the ball-gag!! I was a slave to the show and wanted nothing more but to assist her. In my defense, I had no clue she was a married woman. It was all just a way to tease me again, and she had been successful to say the least. My member was at full throttle, but now that string was more like a noose that choked off any pleasure I could have enjoyed. She lifted her pretty ass off the desk, and disappeared from my view.

“Open wide young man.”- Mrs. Villaini instructed.

“Yes ma…ooopphhhmmm.. mmpphh!”- I gulped it down as she strapped it around my head with force.

I started struggling a little, and I moaned a few concerns through the gag that seemed to bring Mrs. Villaini to giggles. She enjoyed it when I tried to communicate with her.

“What did you say?”- she asked me.

“ oopmm.. oophh! Ooppmm.”- I said again, feeling more and more humiliated.

“ I know you’re DYING to get tickled into tears, but you must be patient.”- Mrs. Villaini explained. For the next ten minutes, the room was completely silent. She had strapped my body to that beam in such a way that I couldn’t turn my head far enough in either direction to see if she was still in the room with me or not. The small office had a few portraits behind glass covers, but they were too high to see the reflections in each one. Plus, this office had absolutely no mirrors hanging on the offish white walls. It was like being blindfolded with my eyes wide open.

As for Mrs. Villaini, she was too busy preparing her cruel instruments for the art of tickling torture to worry about how I was feeling. In the room just a few feet away, the tips of her most tickly toothbrushes were dipped in warm baby oil and then warmed up with the help of a heating lamp. Soon, those nasty little things would find their way to my most private of areas in, and there was nothing that could possible tickle any more then that. Without warning, she came into the room where she had left me. I heard her slide a rolling chair closer to my backside. I immediately winched and felt my entire body tense up as she began to speak to me once again.

“It said in your file that you consider yourself an escape artist. Is this true young man?”

“mmmm hmmmm.”- I shouted, nodding yes to her question.

The warmed tips of two toothbrushes began their descent towards my quivering testicles, and I didn’t even know what was about to hit me. Like a fool, I continued to try and make reasonable sounding answers come from my gagged mouth.

“Mmmyy..mmoo MMMMMMPPPPHHHHHHH!!!!”

My head shot up and I screamed in a mix of ecstasy and torment as those little brushes slid up and down me. I felt my testicles quivering and then tighten as the forced excitement began taking its toll. It didn’t stop there though. She now was running one of those damned brushes between them while the other began to explore my exposed and highly sensitive shaft region! I was in absolute hysterics and felt completely helpless to it. I moaned and begged and moaned and screamed!!

“ahahhae aeahe mmooo!!! Mmpphhoo!!!!!! Hahehaheammmnn.. mmnnoo!!!!!!!”

“Think you have what it takes to escape from my ropes?”- she asked, sliding directly under the head of my pickle. I could feel my whole body vibrating with intense excitement and unrelenting torment as the intimate tickling continued.

Even though I could hardly hear her above my own squealing, I had no clue what she was talking about when she kept referring to me as an escape artist. That wasn’t in my bio what so ever! I didn’t know where she was pulling this from?!

“I’ll make a little deal with you.” She said, now placing her soft fingertips along each of my sides.

I immediately perked up and let out an uncontrollable whimpering laugh as she began tickling up and down my sides.

“ I’m going to TICKLE you into you cum and your body can no longer handle it. I’m moving to the soles of your feet next. I’ll have you in tears after ten straight minutes with my fingers!” she grinned, as she watched my struggling increase.

“But, if you can escape my nearly unbreakable bondage before I can get to you, your ticklish flesh will find salvation. Your escapee skills are about to be put to the ultimate test cock slave.” She explained as her cruel fingertips lightly tickled the cheeks of my butt. I howled like a wolf to the moon as she tickled me in areas I had never even thought of being ticklish!!

Mrs. Villaini noticed that I was ready to explode in more ways then one, so she immediately pulled back and left the room. She eyed the hidden camera crew and silently gave them the CUT signal. Suddenly, the one on one interview somehow turned into a huge party! The room I was bound to the sawhorse in became filled with a bunch of professional looking workers. They all appeared to be working for Mrs. Villaini in some way, and were all completely fixed onto whatever they were doing and completely ignoring me.

Silently, I struggled with the bounds in an effort to try and free myself from some of this humiliation but I just couldn’t do it. I was no escape artist! I couldn’t even get myself out of paper bag let alone complicated bondage! The working people seemed to be moving things around in the office. They were taking all the office related furniture out of the room and rolling it into a storage trailer. Soon after, another crew of misfits were rolling dozens of potted plants, and an artificial floor designed to resemble the floor of the forest with the heavy dirt and scattered pine combs and needle brush shredding.

Before they started on the floor, someone finally acknowledged the fact that I was actually a living organism. Feeling being ignored was just some sort of crazy misunderstanding, I was preparing my "that’s okay, no harm, and no fowl " speech. Instead, she just slapped my bare ass and rolled me out of the room!! I saw Mrs. Villaini at the end of the hallway as they rolled me into the spare bedroom across from the den. She was surrounded by dark suits and other important looking characters. Between you and me, I saw her wink at me. You don’t believe me do you…

-Camp Coochie Coo-

I found myself released from the dreaded sawhorse, but sadly in far worse shape. I was now naked, ball gagged, and hogtied in the center of this make believe forest that used to be her interviewing office. They thought of everything from the realistic forest sounds playing in the background to the specific lighting tricks that made it appear the sun’s rays were cast through the arms of towering trees overhead. If I wasn’t hogtied and gagged in the middle of it, I would have been congratulating the crew on a kick ass job. They rolled me onto my left side and walked away. Was this the movie or was I still being interviewed?

“And ACTION!”

I was given about fifteen minutes to actually try and get myself out of this hogtie. I couldn’t believe how hard it was! I couldn’t move my arms much and had no control of my hands. All I could really do was sort of wriggle from side to side and make some grunting sounds. Basically, I was fucked.

“THAT’S TIME”

I heard someone shout it from the distance. The sounds of someone walking over the crunchy floors of the forest were betiding towards me. I felt my body tighten, and my eyes desperately scanned the area for answers. I was trying to act the part I guess, but my only complaint was that I didn’t have a clue as to what the part exactly was.

“Well, well, what do we have here?” –Mrs. Villaini’s voice broke the silence.

She was wearing the sexiest camp counselor uniform I’d ever seen as she stopped and knelt beside me with her flashlight aimed directly at my eyes. I immediately shut them, and turned my head moaning and grunting.

“What did I tell you about playing out here in the woods Tickle Boy?”

“Mmmppphhhh….”

She reached in between my legs and grabbed me by the balls.

“Mmmmpph!!! Mmmppphh!!!”

“What did I tell you before huh? What did I say?” She asked sternly.

I frantically searched my head for answers, but the right ones were nowhere to be found.

“Mmmpphh!! Mmoooaaawwa..”

“I said if you can’t escape my ropes in time, you’d be TICKLED!!” She said so charming and nice like. What a bitch…

“mmmpphh!!! MMMPPHH!!!”

The shorts of her little counselor uniform sunk deep into her ass as she straddled my shoulders in order to have the soles of my feet directly before her. Like serving dishes, my feet were offering themselves like tonight’s main course.

She gave me absolutely no time at all and started in on the soles of my feet. I didn’t even realize just how sensitive they were until she started tickling them! I really lost my head!
I felt my overpowering erection thrust into the phony dirt of make believe forest land as the tips of her detailed fingernails spider walked their way towards my toes.

Immediately, I began curling my toes in defense and begging for mercy. I also started toying with my wrists restraints, but after a while, I found that twelve intricate knots were out of my league. If only I had stuck with boy scouts. Oh well, fuck that now.

“Hhaehaheaemmmpph~!!!! Hahhwahw mmmppeeeeaEeaeeehhhhhaaaaa!!!”

Being a guy, I thought I’d be able to handle it a little better then the women I’ve watched suffering tickling tortures in the videos I loved. In reality, I was worse then any of them!!
I was struggling and begging and crying before she ever made it to my right sole!

“Bad boys get punished young man! You deserve getting tortured like this, don’t you.”

She asked grinning from ear to ear as she started in on my toes. She’d wiggle a few of them and gently run her fingertips along the wriggling stems of others. Just when I thought things couldn’t get worse, they did.

“Oohh!!! Bad boy! You had an accident!!” She said, laughing her head off as she continued her assault on the heels of my feet. My face turned a new shade of red that even Crayola hadn’t thought up yet. To make matters even worse, she just had to run over to the camera man and have him go in for that necessary close up shot. Geez!

This was a mistake! I never thought about all the humiliation I have to endure to get this done! I turned to her and desperately tried pleading my case with my big brown eyes.

‘Does tickling make you pee yourself little boy? Huh? You’re a bad boy! Bad! Bad!”

She slapped my bare ass a few times as she got up. The counselor’s top was as tight as latex and had a huge tear right between her big bouncy breasts.

To make it even sexier, it only covered half her stomach and exposed her pierced navel. To make the uniform even hotter, she wore those thigh high white socks that just killed me. I could hardly look at her for more reasons then one.

“I’ll give you one more chance to escape young man. If you can get out of the next impossible bind, I’ll treat you to a full body massage and will perform it completely naked. If you can’t escape, I’ll tickle your pickle until it’s turned a shade of purple, then I’ll introduce you to the scrotum tickler. While that’s going on, I’ll continue my assault on the soles of your feet. Don’t worry though, I’ll have a box of diapers standing by.”

She said, lightly slapping the side of my face as she got up and walked off the set.

As fun as that sounds on paper, the real life version was not where I wanted to be. I was going to do whatever it took to get myself free from the next bind.

“This isn’t fair!!” I shouted. The echo of my voice trailed for mere seconds before the stillness returned. Why was I surprised that I this was happening to me? Drowning in despair, I tried pulling my wrists through the shackles that bound them again.

“How could I escape from this!! HOW!!!?!” I shouted to the crew standing around me. They continued to film my hopelessness for another five minutes. I saw them chuckling amongst themselves as the scene continued to be filmed. They knew as well as I did.
There was no way out of this.

My head was the only visible part of my body coming from the square metal box. Inside, my naked body was wrapped into a human ball by some sort of crazy Japanese bondage techniques. If that wasn’t bad enough, my hands had been stuffed into fingerless gloves and were rendered absolutely useless. That didn’t matter anyway because this little prison didn’t even have any latches to open or pry. It was obvious that it wasn’t meant to be opened at all.

“That’s time!”

Mrs. Villaini strolled onto the set wearing what appeared to be a gorgeous full body cat suit. As angry as I was, I couldn’t help but drool over her. She was shaking her head back and forth as the heels of her thigh high leather boots made their way towards me. Before saying a word, she propped her rear end on the box, spread her legs wide open and softly bounced her crotch towards my face. When she was merely centimeters away, she stopped and smiled. I felt her cold hands running fingers all over the top of my head.

As she titled my face to look up at hers, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the last of my sanity.

“You’re mine now…” She explained to me.

Hours later-

“WHAHW AWHAH ahwaw awhawhaha pleeeease!!! Aheha hehaehae I lear…a eahehae ahehaea I learned my lesson!! HAEHA haehae aooohh god no!! no!!! “

I was tied spread eagle to her bed wearing nothing but my birthday suit. The cameras were no longer rolling at this point, but the tortures went on. They’d go on until the break of dawn or my loss of consciousness. She had tied a very thin rope around the head of my pickle, and attached the rope to an eye hook in the ceiling directly above us. All I could see was the curvy white cheeks of her ass and the soles of her feet from my view. I didn’t matter though, because I had tears in my eyes to blind me.

She was running not one, but two electric toothbrushes up and down the sides of my throbbing shaft while somebody else worked on the soles of my feet!

“hweh HAHA AAHAHAHA AANO MORE!! NO MORE!! I’LL DO ANYTHING!! AHAHEA EHAEHW AHWAHWHAWA I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK!! PLEASE!!!!”

Begging for mercy and pleading for the couple to stop only drained my voice and decreased my energy as the mind numbing torture carried on through the night. I made myself a promise that very minute that I’d swear to never break. I promised myself I’d never take for granted what those poor women go through in those videos. I vowed to never buy another tickling video again to help put money into the hands of people who’d torture other people like this! I swore to it then as I screamed in agony as Mrs. Villaini dragged me to the edge of an incredible orgasm only to reel me back in. That night, I swore my life would change forever…

Two Months later…

“Dude, look at that chick scream! Those girls are sucking her toes like crazy!”

I turned to my friend as he watched some anonymous video on a tickling website.
I just shook my head and left the room. I was going to stick to my promise…I was going to stick.. stick to my promise! I was.. going…arrghh!!

“Um, do they accept credit cards or is it C.O.D. only?” I asked.

The end.

Awesome!

What a great story,Invisible Ink! There`s nothing like a fantastic FM tickling story on a Sunday afternoon! Or anytime for that matter! :p I hope that you will post more of your stories! Thanks!

Fine story, I loved the extreme bondage and detailed decriptions of her tickling him. :D

I remember reading this before and enjoyed it then, and rereading it has been fun. That poor poor guy ;) No doubt he got whatever he deserved. I could just imagine you being put through those paces Ink. Now that would be an amazing true story.

well however did i miss this one? excellent as always, Inky...your humour lol..tickle pickle on the t-shirt...getting a close-up of his humiliation lol...and didn't he learn his lesson???? gesh..

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back