• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Steph Fantasy (no violance please)

With an E-Mail and a smile I have gotten the ok to do a new serries of tales featuring The TMF's own Steph. This time however I want to know what you Stephantasie is (Is that cool Stephantasie, came up with it all on my own, cause I'm adorable like that :couch: ). ANyways Steph says she cool with anything that isn't violent, and I wouldn't want to do a story where she was treated violently anyways. So, with Steph nervously waiting, what sort of fiendish things should I do to her bahahahahahahahaha! :wavingguy

Don't PM it to me, post it right here, I want her to know what a buntch of wick rubbing perves we all are. To start things off I'll tell you mine. See I happen to know that Steph is a bitch about teasing fellas (and by bitch I mean bitch she is just mean about it, I'm not kidding she knows what she's doing don't let that inocent bs she try's to pull fool you.... shameless I say). I also know she likes to especialy teas the interns from work, so my personal chapter will be about these cat's getting back at her.

Now you're story doesn't have to be M/F, it can be F/M or F/F. Seeings as how Steph is F it would be hard to do a M/M story, and I don'y do those anyway. So look deep into the wickest part of you sould and come up with what is your true Stephantasie. I DARE YOU!

LOL~kill the bitch off~she's waaaaaaaaaaay too perky and annoying! :jester:
Do ya think the throat slasher guy will make another appearance? :idunno:

XOXO

Hay, no throat slashing is permited, unless it's done in a none violent fation
:woot:

Ok then... so....

IF it starts off that everyone in TMF has disappeared except for me step and a feather... ... its a start...lol :bowing: :xpulcy: :dogpile:

Once Steph is tightly restrained, I would suggest using a high-powered electric toothbrush

Ill save my steph fantasy for when she comes back to visit her old homestead in mass. then we can act it out! :manicd:

Living a lot closer to me!!! Oh my god, what a Blondetourage Tour that would be.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... :wub: cuties!
XOXO

Who is this Steph chick, anyway??? Was she the one who danced with Emmit Smith??? :smilestar

Just to meet this Godess of the West would be a thrill,anything else would be mana from Heaven.....

I'd probably play with her underarms and navel and feet with my feathers and toothbrush for a while, then when she's good and rested, give her a nap, and maybe take her to a movie or shopping lol

SlaverTickler said:
Your all to chicken to get freaky now, buck buck bu-gock!

Well if you're looking for a scenario, I always found the doctor/patient plot pretty hot and attractive.

my fantasy is rather simple, as it dawned upon me quite awhile back when steph and i first started chatting...
we'd meet at a good returant and get a bit more comfortable with each other. i'd do whatever i can to, discreetly, tickle her here and there to keep her attention and remind her of her fate later in the evening.
after the dinner, we'd go back to my vehicle, where i would put a blindfold on her, tie her hands in front, and help her into the car. on the way to our destination, i would constantly tease her with what will happen, light tickles, etc.

once we get to where we are going, i'll lead her to her ticklish fate. once inside, she'll be untied, slowly stripped to her red lingerie (and SHE knows i love red on her :)), and tie her so that her movements are greatly hampered...i.e:lotsa rope.

what happens next...i'm sure you can figure that out.

No Viloence from me on Dear Steph but i would love to get my hands on her feet :evilha:

omg its the resurrection of the steph sycophant threads...AAGGGHHHHHH..i thought those were gone forever...AGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

You guys are all too civil.

Steph should be stripped totally nude, tied down on a table, arms together above head, strapped down at the wrists and elbows, legs slightly apart, strapped down at the ankles and knees. Then she should be tickled sadistically by 3 or more ticklers till she passes out. As soon as she passes out, she should be revived with smelling salts and the torture should resume.

:-D

mhm...note to self: be sure and make a list of who's being naughty and who's being nice on this thread... :illogical
XOXO

please let me be on the naughty list...please let me be on the naughty list... :whip:

steph said:
mhm...note to self: be sure and make a list of who's being naughty and who's being nice on this thread... :illogical
XOXO

Thats just so you know to pay a visit to the naughty ones first lol ;)

Well i doubt i'll be as imaginative as some of you guys.
But what about one or more featherwheels?
Restrained her feet, underside and possibly gender (unless that is too offensive) could be tickled that way.

Another fun thing would be blindfolded, spreadeagle on a bed.
Perhaps her boyfriend? Or just in case the entire fanclub wants to imagine being the tickler a 'mystery' guy.
Heck you could even give it a slight romantic edge if you let the tickler leave something behind after the ordeal ;)

Which reminds me... i should continue writing myself next week. I've been slacking off. :sowrong:
Been also thinking off starting a high fantasy series of stories... anyway i'm detracting.
I'm curious what you'll do :)

dtrell said:
omg its the resurrection of the steph sycophant threads...AAGGGHHHHHH..i thought those were gone forever...AGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

o please, you don't fool me..you know you are dying to write and star in a steph fantasy story....;)

My most incredible Steph fantasy is...

...that we go for an entire year on the Forum with no new Steph threads. :evilha:
cloudgazer2k said:
what happens next...i'm sure you can figure that out.
You go into the living room, crack open an 12-pack of Lone Star longnecks, and settle in for the Dobie Gillis marathon on Nick At Night? :rolleyes:
dtrell said:
So, what're ye tryin' to say there, Donnie-young-feller-me-lad? :blaugh:

(spanks for Dan...) :p
Thanks guys~you're so sweet!
XOXO

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back