• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lavinder Family Tickling 1

tickletime4u

TMF Regular
Note : For a summary of the characters I refer those who have not seen it to my hello thread. This is my first attempt, hope you enjoy :)

Lavinder Family Tickling 1 '10 feet 1 loser 1 forfit'

It was seven O'clock and a quiet night at the Lavinder household. This evening Sarah was away on business and David was enjoying a well eanrned eveing out with colleagues from work, leaving the remaining five sisters and Jennifer at home.

Jennifer and Elizabeth were quietly watching television but having to put up with constant interuptions from twins Caroline and Stephanie and Susie who were sharing the other sofa. The three were constantly complaining of not having enough room, of one intruding on the others space, the squabling was getting to Jennifer ' Oh will you stop arguing and sit properly!' she would say time and time again in exasperation ' But mom, Susie is taking up too much room' Stephanie responded, to which Susie indignantly replied 'It's not me who is taking the room, it's them two.'

After a while it began to calm down but the niggling between the three continued in more subtle ways. Claire then walked into the room and sat down on the floor and took her shos off complaining that her feet were killing her after her day at work. 'Stop complaining' Susie responded 'You wnat to be a businesswoman it's a small price to pay.' This sparked another petty argument between Claire and Susie, the twins already in the mood to niggle at Susie were only too happy to join in, Jennifer, again exasperated shouted 'STOP! all of you stop, I can't take any more of this.' Insincere mumbles of 'sorry' came from the lips of all the girls, then the three girls on the sofa put their feet up on the table, the twins were barefoot, Susie still in her high heels, Jennifer, noticing this along side the fact Claire had taken her shoes off and was barefoot too, smiled and suddenly got an idea as to what to do if the squabling sisters continued. Ironically at that moment, Elizabeth, who had sat quietly through this, then took the slippers she had been wareing off and was barefoot too.

Things remained quiet for twenty minutes or so, then, sure enough, as Jennifer now seretly had hoped, the squabling began again, Jennifer now stood up and turned off the television. 'Hey, what are you doing?' asked Stephanie, 'I have decide that as you girls want to argue, I thought we would have a little family competition.' replied Jennifer. All of the sisters thought this was a great idea and asked Jennifer what she had in mind.

Jennifer first aked Susie, the only sister now not barefoot to take her shoes off, bemused Susie was reluctant, 'It's all part of the game' Jennifer told her, never one to turn down a challenge, Susie then did as she was told. Jennifer then cleared the space on the floor and asked the girls to lie down, they then did so. 'Now' said Jennifer in teasing voice 'I will take it in turns to tickle your feet and time how long each one of you can hold on for without surrendering, the person that holds on for the shortest time is the loser and gets a special forfit they have to carry out for losing' the girls all initially said no, 'Why, are you not woman eough to take it.' 'I certainly am, I am not going to lose' said Claire. The others responded indignantly to Claire and were now determined to see this out themselves.

Jennifer smiled as she saw ten vulnerable bare feet of her daughters in a line ready to be tickled. 'Now relax, this will be fun' she said with a smile. Elizabeth was to be first 'Ready?' asked Jennifer, Elizabeth winced at what was to come. Jennifer begin the stopwatch and launched her fingers into the arches of Elizabeth's feet, she put up no resistance and immediately lay back in hysterics. There was little Elizabth could do but hold on for as long as she could, Jennifer, relentless, teased her youngest daughter 'Koochie koo, does it it tickle? want to give up yet.' Elizabeth did not answer but merely concentrated on trying to survive as long as she could as Jennifer relentlessly teased her souls. After a couple of minutes Jennifer then intensified her attack moving her fingers up and down her daughters feet a little quicker, Elizabeth now wanted to end the torment 'hahahahahahah!!! I hahahahhah!!! quhahahaithahahhahahehehehe!!!!' Jennfier stopped the watch ' 2 minutes 23 seconds, that is what the rest of you have to beat.' Susie responded 'Oh that will be easy, there is no way I will break that quickly.' Jennifer justed smiled and moved towards Stephanie who was next in line.

Jennifer began tickling Stephanie who was fighting and writhing all she could, but was no match for the tickling as her mind abounded in a sense of powerless hysteria. A minute passed and Stephanie was desperately attempting to hold on as Jennifer tickled in between the toes which made Stephanie squeal with laughter. Jennifer continued lightly torturing her daughter, mixing up sliding her nails along the soul and tickling in between the toes, Stephanie was hating it but was determind to hold on, which she did, 2 minutes 24 seconds passed and Stephanie relaxed 'Congratulations' Jennifer teased, 'maybe some other time we should see if you can go for even longer.'

'I definately could.' said Susie, 'there, i told you it would be easy, Steph did not break in that time and neither will I' Jennifer moved across to Susie and playfully ran her finger across Susie's cheek 'You are very confident tonight are'nt you, think you are up to the challenge?'

'Of course I am' responded Susie 'You will not break me in that short time.' Jennifer smiled 'Well sit up and watch what happens to Caroline now, it will be you soon' and with that Jennifer let out a gentle giggle 'soon it will be your turn.'

Jennifer moved to Caroline and gently ran her fingers across her feet, teasing her gently 'watch these feet Susie, they will be your feet soon' Susie dismissed Jennifer's words, but Jennifer did notice Susie squirm a little, then she intensified the attack on Caroline who lay back 'hahahhaha nooooooo, hahahahaha plehahahahasehehehe.' Caroline's battle to hold on continued, she was hating every second, then with about 30 seconds to hold on Jennifer teased 'koochie koochie ticklish Caroline!' The words 'ticklish Caroline' intensified the situation she was in and made the tickling worse, she then exploded into another bout of hysteria, Jennifer, sensing Caroline had lost complete control teased again 'koochie koochie ticklish Caroline' and moved her fingers a little faster across her souls, Caroline exploded again 'hahahahhahahhaha!!!!! I quit hahahaha!!! please stop.' 2 minutes 21 seconds had passed, Caroline had failed to hold on and was in the forfit position, 'Ha, that just makes it easier for me' said Susie 'there is no way I will lose now.'

Claire was next in line, and Jennifer thought to herself how fun it is to be reducing her grown-up daughters to powerless hysterical jelly completely at her mercy. She then stroked Claire's feet and Claire let out a shriek 'What's wrong dear, is my 24 year old daughter at my mercy.' she then attacked again and Claire disintergrated into helpless laughter. Claire hated the thought of being at her mothers mercy but was determined to see this through. Jennifer continued the tickling and teased throughout 'aww, is the powerful business girl not so powerful any more' Claire's mind was full of a multitude of emotions, she hated losing control and her mother knew it, that made the experience all the more intense, she shrieked with laughter, fighting everytime her mother taunted her to no avail, but her determination won through, she held on and eventually the torment stopped, Jennifer smiled 'We must do that again some time.' Claire was not impressed at that prosepect.

Jennifer then moved to Susie finally, knowing she had 2 minutes and 20 seconds to break her, after the constant claims that this would be easy, Jennifer saw breaking Susie as a challenge she now wanted to achieve. 'Your turn now Susie darling, prepare to laugh.' she taunted. 'I will be fine, you will not break me in the time, I will be fine.' This had become a challenge and Jennifer was exhilerated by her daughters confidence, and the chance to playfully humiliate her by proving her wrong.

Jennifer began the attack, slowly running her fingers across the souls, Susie, determined to keep her composure faught through her early sqealing for about 20 seconds, then she suddenly lay back and exploded into laughter, she was now overpowered by the tickling, and began to realise holding on for the next 2 minutes would be tougher than she first thought.

Jennifer kept teasing 'don't worry, you said this would be easy.' as Jennifer teased, Susie lost control more and more, but would not quite quit, Jennifer played with the sould, but not the toes for roughly 90 seconds, She knew the toes were Susie's very sensitive area, and she would save that for the finale.

'Roughly 40 seconds' said Jennifer, Susie was helpless but determined to move on, then Jennifer gently started to tease the toes and Susie felt new levels of helplessness, she was still determined, but wanted to give it up, with 20 seonds left Jennifer went all or nothing, tickling Susie's toes with speed and intensity, Susie erupted with the loudest laughter of any of the girls 'hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!' Jennifer continued her merciless attack until evenually Susie could take no more 'hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I quit hahahahaha!!!!! I can't stand it any more hahahaha!!!!' she squealed, Jennifer stopped the stopwatch '2 minutes and 19 seconds, looks like it will be Susie who does the forfit.'

'What is the forfit?' Claire asked.

'Next week, when bothe Sarah and your father are away again, you will find out.' smiled Jennifer, already planning what was to take place. Susie was a little worried as she noticed a gleam in Jennifer's eye.

End of Part 1

Your Hello post

I was wondering where it is, so I can read about the people in your story.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back