• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renee' O'Connor

Iluv2Btickled

3rd Level Orange Feather
Hey Guys! I've been very adamant about finding out if my fav actresses Renee O'Connor and Lucy Lawless are ticklish. Well before the curse of youtube, there was some speculation of this scene. Well I have located (quite by accident) the scene and wanted to share it with you all. Here is the scene where Gabrielle (Renee) supposedly has an eel in her bedroll placed there by Xena( Lucy) as a joke as the entire episode is about them playing tricks on each other. So thanks to the user Spikebad on youtube who's uploaded the entire Xena series (as well as Hercules) enjoy! The tickling occurs at 1:40.

ENJOY!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZJp5mnifS8

Cool beans!

Here is the moeg version!

Thanks for the find!

~ toyou

Thanks YOU TWO for replying...I'm glad you all liked the clip

*sigh*

Excellent clip...Gabrielle has a great laugh! thanks so much for posting this.

Thank You So Much!!!!

I love this clip! :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: I was just crazy for Lucy Lawless (love big women!) and Renee O'Connor was way too cute for my own good! :wowzer: Loved them together on that fairly entertaining show.....they were the best parts of it. Thanks so much for posting.... :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Thanks for that clip, U have got to love those women warriors... :whip:

Thanks guys! I'm glad you enjoyed the clip.

I have other vids of Renee O'Connor showing a ticklish reaction but they're not in the show...more from interviews for ex:

-Reacted ticklishly when she was poked in her stomach/side by Lucy Lawless when Lucy was teasing her about her abs

-Had another jumpy reaction when Lucy was again teasing about her abs of steel while she was 5 months pregnant. Saying that the baby inside was very cramped. Renee's stomach spased a bit and she looked up and squinty eye smiled at the audience then Lucy.

-In the same interview, Lucy pretended to wipe a fake wound on her neck and Renee jumped and wiggled away while laughing.

That's all I got for now. :)

Fabulous clip!
There's no doubt about it...gorgeous Gabby is being tickled! What a sexy laugh she has.

wow! A great clip and i don't remember seeing this episode back in the day despite being addicted to hercules and xena.

The heck with Xena.....

I was ALL about Gabrielle on that show. What a little cutie :veryhappy

Haha, Sean Man! Sooo many Xenites would love it if you would join their "Gabrielle is hotter" stand. :p

Well, personally I think that when it comes to Gabrielle / Renee O'Connor, you really can't beat this clip:

Iluv2Btickled said:
Haha, Sean Man! Sooo many Xenites would love it if you would join their "Gabrielle is hotter" stand. :p

Count me in :couch:

And when are you gonna make the trip up here to Port Huron, and play on my morning show?

Very cute video-clip! Hadn't seen it anywhere before.

Travis said:
Well, personally I think that when it comes to Gabrielle / Renee O'Connor, you really can't beat this clip:

Yeah that's def a classic blooper. Here's the inside scoop on that. Lucy and Ren were asked about that scene at the 2001 convention. They were interviewed onstage in front of hundreds of fans by a lady named Sharon. Here's how it goes;

Sharon; "Speaking of fooling around, there is a certain blooper where someone got a little friendly with someone else's big toe...."

*Lucy looks offstage towards someone and says..."Rob Fields! I thought we were gonna keep that one in the crew only!"

*Renee is standing there w/ her tounge in her cheek and grinning*

Lucy: "um....well.....when you're on set, and you've got nuthin to do........you're a little hungry *Renee adds in* "And my toe was there!"*......TOE JAM!!"

Renee is still onstage, but out of the camera shot, giggling softly.

Sharon; "What we were missing was a shot of your (Renee's) reaction."

Lucy; "Oh she was going...." *feigns yawing and pretending to be bored*

There was a bit of giggling from the audience, but other than that the blooper wasnt spoken of anymore.

and there ya go. Inside scoop from a Renee O'Connor and Lucy Lawless fan. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back