• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quiet And Troubled Winter, Sluggish Spring, And, Slow Out Of The Gate

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a very quiet winter following their first round playoff exit. Every player on the team signed to return to the Good Guys the following year.
As for Mitch and Naomi: The couple seemed to be stuck in a position of running in place. They still attended counesling, and did all of their other winter activities. Yet, lovemaking was scarce, Mitch's mood was awful, and Naomi really was not being very understanding. The situation with his father was going to be a life long condition of estrangement, and all that Naomi seemed focused on, was for Mitch to be good, and to "Fix" everything. In reality, Mitch might never feel the same again. At certain times during that winter, Mitch began to have fleeting thoughts of life without Naomi, and thoughts crossed his mind about divorce. He quickly pushed those thoughts away, knowing that such would not be the right move for him, and that he had his three grown children to think of. In reality, while most men felt that there was always another fish in the sea, for Mitch, he only saw Naomi. That year, he was going to be celebrating his 25th anniversary with her. He was in his 40s. He also knew, that, with her air of bravado about what kind of a bastard he was, and her threats to leave him, that she wasnt going anywhere, either. There were thoughts about what would happen after retirement, when baseball would no longer be a focus in their lives. However, based upon their performances, that seemed to be a while away. Heck, Phil Niekro and Hoyt Wilhelm had played until they were 48, and Julio Franco into his late 40s, so why not Mitch?
The night before the season started, while they were far from "Good", the couple made love, perhaps more so out of obligation, and sexual satisfaction, then anything else. What upset Mitch most was one thing: Naomi could at times be mega supportive about his situation with his father, and at other times, just not seem to care about him at all. As they lied there, naked, Naomi blurted something out, that could have potentially caused trouble. "I'm thinking that some changes should be made to our expectations this year, American. Since you seem so distant, and not to want to put much effort into our marriage, why should I? I was thinking that while I wont object if you want to kiss my feet, if we make love, that the extra things you enjoy, such as foot smelling, right after I've taken off my shoes, and ladder climbing, should be shelved for the time being. Those are things I want to do with someone I am close to, intimate with, emotionally, and not like we are now. Also, cyber tickling on the road should be a no no. It seems inappropriate" Naomi said. Mitch sighed, and stared into space:" Whatever". "Dont give me that! I have been more than patient with you. I understand that you're hurting over your dad, but to take it out on me, and to not have emotional responsibilities, as a husband, due to it, seem wrong. You could go to individual counesling, and, quite frankly, I think you should, but no couneslor, or no wife, can stop you from ruining your life, or your times as a father and husband due to him. " Naomi said. "If I stopped being emotionally distant, and tried harder, would you then not take away those things from me, and still do the ladder, and let me smell your feet?" Mitch asked. "Yes, of course. I dont want to take things away from you, but, I want to know that I am being treated like a wife, and not like someone who my husband doesnt care about. Go through this homestand, and say, if you do well, the last two nights, I'll give you everything you want, okay?" Naomi said. Mitch nodded in agreement, knowing he didnt have much legs to stand on, with the way he had been acting.
On Monday, the season opened on a cool, drizzly, 72 degree day in Paradise. The crowd was held down by the weather, and was fairly large, but nowhere close to a sellout. Kate Hudson, of course, was the starter. She pitched well, allowing only two runs in seven innings, but the Good Guys did not hit that day, and fell, 2-1, with Mitch striking out with two men on, for the last out. Gil Bellows pitched the next day on opening day two, which was one degree warmer, but partly sunny, with puffy cumulus clouds, and a stiff northerly wind. The high wind made the game a fairly high scoring one, as Bellows was driven from the box in the fifth inning, having given up five runs. The Good Guys trailed, 5-3 in the eighth, before scoring three runs, as the bullpen slammed the door, in a 6-5 win. The following day was a perfectly bright day, but the temperature was still cool, at only 76 degrees, below average for Paradise. Charlize Theron was the starter. She did a decent job, allowing only three runs in six innings, and leaving, tied, 3-3. The scored remained that way until the ninth, when Center Fielder Ed Burns came up with two men on, and blasted a homer, to give the Good Guys a thrilling 6-3 victory.
Thursday was an off day. The couple attended counesling that day, with Mitch's mind still miles away:" I've had it with him, He has been in a depression all winter. I finally had to take things away from him that he likes, such as ladder climbing, and him smelling my feet, but does he listen, no?" Naomi said. "She is punishing me for being depressed. I dont think that seems fair. I am committed to no one else but her, and she just does this" Mitch shot back. "I know you're hurting, American, but what I cant stand is the lack of effort, like you dont care about me, or our marriage. Just try, damnit, that's all I ask!" Naomi said, passionately. "Okay, I'll try" Mitch said, somberly. When the couple got home that afternoon, after their weekly off day gaming with the team, they were sitting on their bed, when suddenly, Naomi kicked off her shoes, and put her bare feet in Mitch's direction:" Here. I know you meant what you said in counesling, and I want to reward you. I will get up the ladder, too, it is not my intent to be a bitch. I know you're hurting" Naomi said. "Is it okay if I fuck you now, because you know how smelling your feet gets me" Mitch said. "Yes, you can fuck me, now go and do what you like, before the odor wears off" Naomi said. Mitch bent down, and took a whiff of Naomi's bare feet, which stiffened his penis. "If I didnt love you so much, I'd go crazy at half the things you ask me to do, but, love is just that. I figure, if I didnt do those things for you, someone else would. " Naomi said. The couple then had a quick intercourse session, and then Naomi made a barefoot trip up the ladder for Mitch. Everything seemed normal, as she promised him that if he behaved decently toward her, he would get the exact same things, on the day before the Good Guys left, on the road trip. Yet, in Mitch's mind, everything was anything but normal.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night, in the second series of the season. Neve Campbell pitched on Friday, but the Good Guys could not get any runs at all, and lost, 3-0. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Saturday night, and got hit very hard. The Good Guys nearly pulled off a big rally in the ninth, but fell short, 8-7, which dropped their season record to three and three. Kate Hudson opposed John Smoltz, on a Sunday afternoon, that finally brought Paradise type weather, with 84 degrees, brilliant sunny skies, a breeze, and moderate humidity. Both pitchers were at their best that day, with Kate firing eight shutout innings, and striking out thirteen Braves, and Smoltz working eight shutout stanzas, punching out twelve Good Guys. The game was scoreless into the ninth, when Mitch came up, and sent everyone home happy, launching a home run, into the water, over the left field fence, for the only run of the game, to give the Good Guys a 1-0 win, and break the two game slide.
Houston entered Paradise on Monday, in the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows had the ball on Monday. He pitched a good game, allowing two earned runs over eight innings. Tied 2-2 in the ninth, Hilary Duff served up a gopherball, which gave the Astros a 3-2 win. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. She, too, performed better then in her previous outing, allowing but two runs into the ninth inning. The bullpen gave up a third run in the ninth, but this time, trailing 3-2, the Good Guys rallied, scoring two times in the ninth, for a 4-3 victory. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a warm, dry, 85 degree Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. She immediately received more runs than she had her whole previous start, with a first inning homer by left fielder Dawson. The runs kept coming for the Good Guys, as they had five of them by the seventh. In the ninth, leading 5-2, Hilary Duff got the last outs, to perserve the win, in a 5-2 Good Guy win, that capped off a five and four homestand. It was not the most perfect way to start the season, but, the team had escaped with a winning homestand, decent, considering Mitch was not playing well.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the loss to the Braves. The featured lee would be mega hot blond actress Jenny Alden, who played the sister of Rachel Macadams and Isla Fisher, in the hit movie Wedding Crashers. Jenny was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Jenny's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling Jenny on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEH! NOOO! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, tickling Jenny on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers,causing her legs to jerk, and buck: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to the soles of Jenny' s pretty feet. He attacked Jenny's feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush, over Jenny's soles and toes. Jenny went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing, and screaming with laughter, begging for mercy:HHEHEHEHHEEHHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! MY FEET ARE SOO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Jenny was untied.
On Wednesday night, Mitch was still trying to come out of his mood, enough to get him another dose of ladder climbing, and foot smelling, from Naomi. He still was unhappy, and it all seemed forced, but, he knew that he had to do it, to avoid feeling even more miserable.
On Thursday evening, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to JFK Airport in New York:" Rocky homestand and feelings this time, American, but, you got what you wanted. Maybe the road will cheer you up. Go off, play well, and I will of course be here when you get back" Naomi said, kissing him.
So, it had been an unstable first homestand, both on field, and off. Now came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

It will take Mitch a long time to get over his dad and that is normal. I don't think Naomi quite understands how to deal with a depressed person. It is very different from normal interaction. Another great one and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Mitch is going through a very rough time now. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. My pm to you explained where this might be going.
Anyhow, thanks again, and take care, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back