• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Artist's Portfolio: Kalamos *New 01/16/07

MTJpub

Verified
This title is no longer available.

Last edited:
I bought this and i have to say the art was great. It had a wide variety of concepts and colors, with some pretty damn inventive tickling machines and ticklers. I in particuler loved the fantasy work.

Cosmo_ac said:
I bought this and i have to say the art was great. It had a wide variety of concepts and colors, with some pretty damn inventive tickling machines and ticklers. I in particuler loved the fantasy work.
You... you really have...!?

Er, I mean! Congratulations on this fine purchase!
We fondly appreciated your patronage and we hope you'll choose us again for your future shopping needs.

Ok, now, seriously, while Morandilas isn't watching...
Tell me... what's your fave pic? :)

As far as the new art goes, i'm somewhat torn between the "Mummy's curse" art and the "Torture" art, as both seem to be intense tickle torture, my prefered type. However, out of all the pictures in the collection, my favourite is "Sigh". I've always had a thing for demon girls, and this picture just has too many of my favourite settings, not to meantion a hot naked demon girl, not to love it. Truth be told, when i first saw this picture, it gave me an idea for a story, one that i do hope to get a chance to sit down and write sometime.

Cosmo_ac said:
As far as the new art goes, i'm somewhat torn between the "Mummy's curse" art and the "Torture" art, as both seem to be intense tickle torture, my prefered type.
Funny you mention it: they both are "old school" water coloured pics.

Maybe it's true then, that computer colouring takes intensity away...

However, out of all the pictures in the collection, my favourite is "Sigh".
Really? :)

Then I might have something in store for you...
Just ask, and I'm going to post something... "fun for fans".

:D

Funny you mention it: they both are "old school" water coloured pics.

Maybe it's true then, that computer colouring takes intensity away...

Hmm....hard to say. I don't think so though. When i said intensity, i meant more on the severity levels of how they were being tickled, then color intensity. Though i like all the different types of coloring in this. The variety is also great, as i'm assuming we get to see several different types of coloring in this art collection.

Really?

Then I might have something in store for you...
Just ask, and I'm going to post something... "fun for fans".

Well, if an artists asks me to ask, then it certainly goes without asking that i ask , when the artist asks me to ask ;)

Cosmo_ac said:
Though i like all the different types of coloring in this. The variety is also great, as i'm assuming we get to see several different types of coloring in this art collection.
Well, I've tried most of the techniques I'm currently familiar with.

To be completely true, I left out acrylic painting...
Haven't painted anything in acrylic in ages.
Should try my hand out at it.

Well, if an artists asks me to ask...
Yeah, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck... ;)

Now, seriously, I'm posting something... different.
A Daemonette sketch that pre-dates the Daemonette pic from the Portfolio.

It was a preliminary work, and it's a bit, well, rough, since I did it while lying back on a couch...

I'm posting both the monochrome and ... semi-coloured versions.
I planned to use the latter as a forum avatar, but realised it got too blurry when resized.
Dumped the idea, and kept it medium size just for fun.

Enjoy.

:)

well, first i have to say, if you can do that while lying back on a couch, that's pretty impressive. It's also a pretty neat pic, though i admit her head does look a little lopsided :p Then again, who ever said demons look like humans right?

I admit i am glad you decided to use the other version of the daemonette, as that demon was just dead sexy, not to meantion a huge masochist ;) I have to wonder though if the Daemonettes like to tickle as well.

Cosmo_ac said:
It's also a pretty neat pic, though i admit her head does look a little lopsided.
It was based on Citadel's Slaaneshi Daemonettes, minus the mane.
Wanted to do a tough, alien looking female on purpose.
Even fearsome, 'cause she's knobbly and asymmetrical.

To make up for that, also did a few nicer sketches, but never bothered to scan them up.

I admit i am glad you decided to use the other version of the daemonette, as that demon was just dead sexy, not to meantion a huge masochist ;)
Ah, yeah, for the final piece, I wanted her to be *sexy*.
Plus I was on high from Umojar's and... er... uhm... another guy's art, and wanted to draw something more fleshy and alluring than my usual dwarves and elves.

That, and I'd love a masochistic woman with a dry wit.

:D

I have to wonder though if the Daemonettes like to tickle as well.
Are you asking the drawer, or the fan/gamer?
The fan would reply: yes, of course, Slaaneshi Daemonettes are all about sensing and feeling.
They'd love to tickle as they are being tickled.
Or rather, tickled, teased, flayed, vellicated, electrocuted, scorched, clobbered, all at the same time...

As a drawer I can say, well, I could envision a Daemonette on... mmm... Dark Elven Witch scenario.
Or something like that...

Really, most of the job is coming up with sound perspective and good proportions.
Once I get those right, I can decide whom I am drawing.

I first "air sketch" the pic I have in my mind.
It's even quicker than true sketching: I trace my finger on paper, and get a rough idea of what I want to draw.
Then I sketch the first char in.
I often begin with the 'lee, because I like my 'less to be well visible and take the leading role in the pic.
Then start sketching the 'ler, or the bystanders.

I tend to draw foot-tickling more often than UB - I'd say 70% to 30%.
I share my stuff over foot fetish sites too, so I tend to favour the foot-fan crowd.
And with foot/sole shots, the toughest part is getting the torso/abdomen area right.
It's often crunched/hidden, so I often draw a lot of "un-rendered" body, I end up deleting prior to inking.

Inking takes different forms.
Sometimes I got for full shaded sketching, so I have to delete basic shapes first, and add full shading before inking.

Other times I got for cleaner line art, and I do most of the inking before erasing.

Sometimes I mix techniques.

Protest is a mixed sketch + water markers.
Most computer coloured pics start out as traced line art.
Watercolour pics are somewhat of a gamble, because colour can smear ink, so I end up applying ink and colour a couple of times.

:)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back