• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phases 1,2 & 3 of screening

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Hey Gang!

If you have already written to me about NEST then you are already involved in Phase 1 of the screening, the questionaire.
Phase 2 will involve my badgering you with emails asking if you are definitely coming or still deciding. If you can put up with my emails then you deserve to come!
I will be asking those who are committed to come to send a deposit of $10 to reserve you space and go towards the rental of the place. This is the final Phase (3). When we receive your $10 (cash or money order made out to 'Cash'), then you will receive your own password. Your name (screen name or real name) will be checked at the door along with your password and you will go in and pay the additional $10 to the club. So the total cost of attending will be a measely 20 bucks.

Because of the costs of rental, your $10 deposit can not be returned. I hope you know that my reputation in this community is rock solid and I am not doing this merely to get 10 bucks out of people. But I and others involved are putting their finances out on a limb in order to make this the best Tickling Gathering in history.

Hope to hear from all of you.

[email protected]

Max

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back