• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Time Away, Return For The Second, And, One More Chance, Or, Dumped?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. Things didnt start well, as they lost three in a row in New York. As they headed south, their fortunes improved, as they won two of three at both Atlanta, and Houston. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, their second of the year, against the teams from middle America.
While Mitch was away on the road trip, his situation with Naomi worsened dramatically. Although he was busy, playing ball, traveling around the country, and doing what he loved to earn a living, his interior fortitude was ready to give way. He was having sleepless nights, and crying late into the night. The normally stoic as a rock Mitch, everyone's pillar of strength, was coming apart at the seams. While his father had not been a part of his every day life for many, many years, the idea of what his father did, and, estrangement, forever, just hit the Good Guy right fielder like a runaway train. In the beginning, Naomi had demonstrated at least a facade of being supportive to him, but now, all she seemed concerned about was herself, and apologies, in format. She would give Mitch lip service that she knew how much he was hurting, and then, in the next breath, threaten to move out, or throw Mitch out, and see a divorce lawyer, if he didnt "fix" everything to her satisfaction, yesterday. Mitch had absolutely no solace. He was depressed over his father, under the gun with his marriage, and under constant pressure to perform, every day, to keep his job, and the team ownership, and fans, off his back. Had Mitch had less strength of character, he likely would have turned to heavy alcohol, or substance abuse, drugs, to deal with his personal hell. Actions like those were not in Mitch's character, and so, he did none of those things, and suffered through his own private hell.
When Mitch arrived home from Houston, on Sunday night, Naomi was there, and she was not comforting, or consoling. "I'm debating whether to toss you out if you dont deal with everything by the end of this homestand, or to give you this homestand, and next, and throw you the fuck out by the end of the month. I've had with you, and your excuses. You will fix everything, and behave, no excuses, father, or no father, or you are gone!" Naomi said, in cold blooded fashion, staring at him with a bloodless look in her eyes. Mitch couldnt help but give a nervous laugh:" This is what I've spent 25 years of my life with, to have the woman who said she loves me, for life, throw me to the dogs when I am suffering so terribly. It makes me wonder why I wasted 25 years with you, Naomi, or whether I should have just abused you, verbally, or physically, to show you what a bad husband is. I told you, I know we have problems that we have to work on, and I am willing to, and to do anything in my power, to make our marriage right, but, I also told you, maintain calmness with me now. Do not badger me, or threaten that you are going to leave me. I feel like I am ready to crack from the pressure, and that isnt me, which shows that I am going through. If all you can think about is your agenda, then it shows that you really never did love me, and, that, while it might kill me at first, that maybe I am better off without you, in the long run, instead of being with someone who took vows to love, honor, and cherish, for better or worse, until death do us part. I remind you of who, up until now, was responsible for our previous problems, and our first divorce. Drugs, adultery, Russell Crowe, does any of that ring a bell? I stayed with you through all that, and then, asked you to remarry me, in spite of all the hell you caused. This is the first long term, serious problem, that I've really caused, in nearly a quarter century of us being together, and, if you are ready to bail on me, due to that, then what more can be said? You think you are a famous actress, and can get a better man, who will treat you better than I have, and love you more than I have, then go on, maybe you should. All I know is, that what I might be able to deal with, a week, two weeks, a month, or two months down the road, I cannot face now. You have a decision to make, of whether I'm worth putting the effort in, to work this through with me, or whether you just dont care anymore." Mitch said. That night, the couple slept in seperate rooms, and the war was on.
The next night, the Good Guys opened a nine game homestand, with the Pirates, at the ballpark. Kate Hudson was on the mound that night, and she pitched well, allowing two runs, in eight innings, as the Good Guys got just enough runs, with three solo homers, to come away, with a 3-2 win. Gil Bellows pitched the following night, and threw well, but the Good Guys couldnt get any runs, in spite of Gil having allowed just one over eight innings, and the team lost, 1-0. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday night, and pitched a solid game, allowing two runs in seven innings, as the Good Guys hit four solo homers that night, for a 4-2 triumph,
Thursday was an off day. That morning, for whatever reason, the couple showed up to counesling. "We are sleeping in seperate rooms, and she has given me until either the end of this homestand, or the end of next, to quote "Fix" everything, or she has told me that she is going to dump me, kick me when I'm down, trash me at my lowest point. It's nice to know that I spent 24 years loving this woman, and that now, when I'm hurting, she is going to diss me like trash" Mitch said, with disgust. The couneslor tried to extract Naomi's feelings from her, and Naomi asserted that she felt that Mitch didnt care about her, or her feelings, and that to him, everything was just "Whatever". Mitch fired back that he had spent 24 years concerning himself with Naomi's feelings, but that at that point, he was diminished, and needed support. Naomi took a position that she didnt have any more time to waste, which caused Mitch to say with disdain:" Nice to know that 24 years and three kids have been a "waste", Naomi. How that warms a guy's heart" Mitch spouted. The couple left the session with little, if anything, resolved, and it was looking very bleak.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starting pitcher. She pitched very well, six shutout innings, as the Good Guys got but two runs, but came away with a win, in a 2-0 triumph. Rachel Leigh Cook got her head handed to her on Saturday night, allowing five runs in the first, which were all the runs the Cubs needed, for a 5-0 win. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, 86 degree, dry Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was dominant that day, striking out ten, and pitching nine shutout innings. In the bottom of the ninth, Center Fielder Burns came up, and delivered a game winning solo homer, which was all the Good Guys would need, to escape, with a 1-0 victory.
St Louis invaded Paradise on Monday, in the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows had the ball that night. He threw a great game, allowing but one run in eight innings, on four hits, in a 2-1 win. Charlize Theron was the starter on Tuesday night. She permitted three runs in six innings, a quality start, but the Good Guys couldnt get her enough runs, and she lost, 3-2. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, 87 degree, dry, Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve wasnt at her best that day, allowing three runs in six innings. The Good Guys trailed, 3-2 into the eighth, when a man got on, and Ed Burns hit a long two run homer. The bullpen, behind Hilary Duff, did it's job in the ninth, as the Good Guys wrapped home the homestand in fine fashion, with a 4-3 Paradise Island win, that completed a six and three homestand. Mitch was barely producing on field, and, off the field, it looked like his life was headed for Armageddon.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the loss to the Cubs. The featured lee would be a beautiful blonde 18 year old college student, who was visiting Paradise Island U, from the United States. The hot blonde female was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on the college girl's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Working down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling the college student on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NO! Moving down, Center Fielder Burns was the next ler, attacking the college student on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she bucked, and squeaked, and squealed some more:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHE! Finally, with his head off in another place, Mitch sat down by the beautful girl's feet, and began his tickle assault. Mitch tickled the girl's feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and electric toothbrushes, over her soles and toes. The beautiful co ed went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NOT MY FEET! THEY ARE SOOOOO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the co ed was untied.
On Thursday, as Mitch was packed to leave for Pittsburgh, Naomi laid out the ultimatiums:" I could go see a divorce lawyer this week, but, I wont for now. You get one more homestand to fix yourself, or, if not, it is over. I am not taking you to the airport. You can get a cab. If you discuss this with anyone, our children, any teammates, or anyone, and it gets back to me, our marriage is over. Go off, do your job, and, you must fix everything next time, or, by the end of the next homestand, I will be filing for divorce to not be your wife anymore. I dont want us to end, but, I cant go on like this. I want a husband who is committed, and not a depressed, somber shell who doesnt care about me, or our marriage" Naomi said, forcefully. Mitch picked up his bag, and headed out of the apartment, filled with dread, sadness, and disgust. Naomi was clearly kicking him when he was down, and, there was nothing he could do about it. He didnt know what she meant by "Fix", but, he knew that he needed to find out by the end of the next homestand, or else there wouldnt be a Mitch and Naomi anymore.
So, our story ends with the quarter century union teetering on the edge of disaster. Would Mitch be able to save it with some fancy dancing next time, or would the whole thing just go straight to hell? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

In the words of WWE Hall of Famer Ron Simmons "DAMN!" Sounds to me like Naomi really needs to get her head examined. But I guess it's easy to become wraped up in yourself after so long. I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thanks, happy, your praise is appreciated. Hopefully, there will be a turning point, which I explained to you. The stories should hopefully get happier from here on in.
It was great talking to you in chat, my friend. Take care, and I will try to post another story in a day or so.

All the best,
Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back