• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central Calls, The E-mail, And The Save, For Now, Or Forever?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to the midwest. They swept three games in Pittsburgh, before losing two of three in Chicago, and dropping three straight, in St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the California teams.
During most of the road trip, Mitch avoided Naomi, and she avoided him, as neither of them seemed to want to have that one phone call, or instant message session, that would be the final blow, to their already shaky marriage. On Saturday night, in St Louis, after the game, Mitch knew that he had to do something, to perhaps avoid having Naomi tell him that she was seeing a divorce lawyer that Monday. Mitch sat down, and wrote Naomi a long, heartfelt e-mail, telling her how he still loved her, and appreciated her support over the years, and how losing her would just about kill him. It was a last ditch attempt to save his crumbling marriage, and Mitch was just about worn out. After the e-mail, Mitch decided to pay a visit to the tickling chatroom, to hang out with his computer friends, some of whom, were, of course, the Good Guys themselves, chatting on their laptops from their hotel rooms. Then, an instant message screen from Naomi popped up on Yahoo Instant Messenger, and she started talking to him, for the first time, in ten days. Mitch asked if she had gotten his e-mail, and she replied "Yes". Then he said: "Did it fix things, and stave off you seeing a divorce lawyer?" , to which she replied:" Yes, for now". Mitch breathed a sigh of relief. The couple actually didnt commiserate much the rest of that night, preferring instead to avoid any long chat sessions that would screw things up between them.
The next evening, Mitch opened the door to his apartment, and was met by Naomi, with a sullen face. They looked at each other, neither of them knowing what to say, until Mitch grabbed Naomi in a hug, and began embracing her:" God, I love you. I am so sorry. I am such an ass. Please dont leave me. I am the most mean, and horrible husband in the world" Mitch said, filled with guilt. "Not the most mean, and the most horrible. You just dont think sometimes, Mitchell. You are thoughtless at times. Please let's have a good homestand this time. I am going to let you into bed with me, because, quite honestly, I want some from my partner tonight. It's been too long. " She said, and Mitch nodded quietly. They got into bed, and made love, the session almost being one of relief, as opposed to joy. Naomi could see it on his face. Mitch looked exhausted, and heavy. "You look terrible, American, and you've gained weight. Have you not been watching yourself?" "I ate a bit too much on the road. I'll swim, and watch myself this homestand, okay. I know I might have to lose a pound or two" Mitch replied. "I'm so tired, Nai, I dont sleep" Mitch said. "Well, neither do I. Every night, while you were gone, three, four hours sleep a night, thinking about what it would be like, not to have you near me, to hold me, tickle me, or make love to me. I am just plain worn out. If we didnt have all this baseball to play, I'd run away with you" She said. "Maybe during the All Star Break. Let's see how things go. Right now, I am just happy to be here sleeping with you, instead of thrown out, in some hotel room" Mitch said. "Mitch, I am sorry if I was insensitive. I know that you are hurting about your dad. I want to support you. That's what I'm here for, but, you need to deal with those feelings, and not take it out on me. If we get torn apart, then he wins" Naomi said. "I know" Mitch said, somberly.
The next night, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark, to open a nine game homestand, against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Mitch, who had been in a prolonged slump, so much so, that Sniderman had moved him down to fifth in the batting order, from his usual third, to take some of the pressure off, came up with two men on in the first inning, and hit a long, long, home run, to the roar of the crowd. As he rounded the bases, he looked into the bullpen, where, through the window, Naomi was sitting on the bench with the other relief pitchers, and she blew him a kiss. The home run stood up, as along with some other hits, and Kate Hudson's fine two run pitching over seven innings, it was enough to get the Good Guys a 5-3 win. Gil Bellows was the starter the next night. In the first inning, this time with one man on, Mitch hit another home run. Bellows was razor sharp for eight innings, striking out nine, as the Good Guys got a 2-0 victory. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday Evening, and she fired one run ball over eight innings. Tied, 1-1 in the eighth, with two men on, Mitch came up, and blasted a mammoth homer to right field, which smacked directly into Naomi's glove, as she could not resist a smirk. Hilary Duff shut the door in the ninth, to complete the sweep, in a 4-1 win.
Thursday was an off day. The couple attended counesling that day, at which they gave the therapist a good report:" A week ago, I didnt think we'd be sitting here, but, he sent me a long, heartfelt email while he was away, and this week, all has been great. He's hot as hell at the plate. We have been making love, and things are just easy. I hope it continues" When the couple left counesling, they went back to the apartment, at which point, Naomi removed her shoes, and put her feet near Mitch's face. Next, of course, came a trip up the ladder. "You know when things are going good, that there isnt anything in the world I wouldnt do for you, right? So, keep everything going good, and, you will get all that your heart desires" Naomi said.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. Mitch got a few hits, but, with the bases loaded in the ninth inning, one out, trailing by one run, he grounded into a double play, to end the game. Mitch slammed his helmet down in disgust, and cursed, loudly, earning him a $100 fine for unsportsman like conduct. After the game, reporters swarmed around him, and Naomi cautiously approached afterward:" You cant expect to get every hit, or win every game. You have been hot as heck this whole week. You'll get em tomorrow" She said, touching his shoulder, in an attempt to be supportive. "I love you, Australian, you know that, you're alright" Mitch said, kissing Naomi lovingly on the lips. The next night, a still more than bent Mitch came up in the first inning, and mashed a long homer. The game was tough, with Rachel Leigh Cook on the mound. In the ninth, tied, 4-4, Mitch plasted another homer, to win the contest, 5-4. Kate Hudson had the ball on a picture perfect, sunny, warm, dry, 85 degree, Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was dominant that day, striking out twelve, as the Good Guys hit five solo homers, two by Mitch, to come away with a 5-0 triumph.
Los Angeles invaded Paradise on Monday night, in the last series, before the Good Guys would head to the West Coast. Gil Bellows had the ball on Monday night. He pitched well, but the Good Guys could not get him many runs, and the team lost, 2-1. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night, and Mitch, who had not homered the previous night, came up, and popped a three run job, in the first inning, that was enough to provide the Good Guys with a 6-3 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a beautiful Wednesday afternoon, in front of a standing room only sellout. Mitch, who was so hot now, that teams feared him, hit yet another homer in the first inning, this time a Grand Slam. Neve didnt need much more, as she allowed only one run in six innings, as Naomi and the bullpen did the rest, as the team came up with a 4-1 Good Guy win, that finished off a beautiful seven and two homestand. It had been about the easiest week for Mitch in what seemed like forever. He was able to calm down, play ball, focus on his job, and have normalcy with Naomi. Now, as the team headed for the West Coast, it remained to be seen if the couple could sustain it over two homestands.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee that night would be a girl Mitch had known well while at Paradise Island U, Stacy, who was visiting the island for the week, for vacation, and to see some Good Guy baseball. The cute blonde was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Stacy's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Stacy on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NO! Moving down, third baseman Michael was the next ler, tickling Stacy on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to jerk, and buck:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! EEEEEK PLEEEEASE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at his favorite spot, the soles of Stacy's feet. He attacked her feet with fingers, feathers, ice,and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. Stacy went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with giggles, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE IAM SO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Stacy was untied.
On Thursday Evening, with things between them better, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "We had a dream homestand this time, American, on field, and off. It was wonderful. Do you think we can try for two next time?" She asked. "Yes, we most certainly can " Mitch replied. "I do too, so, go off, play well, stay focused. We will talk, and I will be here next Sunday night when you get back. I love you, American." She said. "I love you too, Aussie, very much" Mitch said, giving Naomi a long kiss on the lips.
So, it had been a nearly dream homestand of wonderful play, great relations, and good feeling. Now came a ten day road trip. Was the fantastic homestand an abberation, or, finally, the beginning of prolonged peace? What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Hey alright, there's some of the Mitch I know. Back to his old self hitting homers and being cool. Another great one, it's nice to see some peace here, I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, it is nice for Mitch to finally have some peace, after the long struggle of problems. Hopefully, Naomi and Mitch can settle into a sembalance of normalcy.
As you know, I am going to be out all day tomorrow. I doubt I'll have time to put up another story tonight. I will definitely be able to post something by Friday, so, as you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back