• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Batman: Case of The Slave Trainer (F-FF, F-FF) Part VII (Finale)

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
In the last chapter Batman and Superman are getting closer to finding The Black Hand's hideout and the missing women. Stevlana, Gretchen's student began tourting Vicki Vale, Lois Lane, an Summer Gleeson.

Meanwhile, Catwoman and Stephaine were preparing to be torturedby Gretchen. This is the finale to "The Batman: Case of The Slave Trainer" but don't worry I'm preparing a sequel series.

So without further delay here is the final part of the series. (Oh and my story about Batman in Romania won't be connected)

Chapter VII

DeRon and the other suspect, now identified as Micheal Rollins woke up to find themselves hanging from the top of skyscrapper and Batman said "Good Morning have something to tell me?"

Deron than said "Alright I'll tell you where he is." Superman than said his eyes begnning to light up "Well looks like were getting somewhere." Than after the men spilled there guts they were turned into the Police by Superman.

He later found Batman and asked him "Why didn't you turn them in yourself?" Batman than anwsered "Because I'm not as welcome here as you are in Metropolis and here Kent."

Superman than asked "What happens if we are seen together?" Batman than anwsered "Tell them I'm your prisoner." who said "I need your help when it comes down to it." after noticing his Batwave going off.

Just than Superman shoved The Batman and fell over and began groaning in pain and Batman saw a woman figure on top of building, than she started to flee and Batman decided to let her go. He than pulled out a mini remote control and pressed a button and said the word "Batplane."

Batman than rolled over Superman and looked at him and saw a dart with an green tip and remembered some thing Superman told him "There is on thing on this planet that can harm or possibly kill if it fell into the wrong hands." than a plane shapped like a giant bat appeared and he placed Superman inside, got in and said "Home." and flew off into the night.

Black Hand's Hideout

Lois and Summer found themselves back in the stocks and tied the same position as they were before and blindfolded as well. However they herd the familiar Russian accent of Stevlana "I decided to give the other girl a break now lets begin shall we?"

Stevlana than began to tickle her sides, Lois tried to hold her laughter but failed and she began laughing "hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe." Stevlana continued her tickle attack on her ribs and underarms which made her laugh louder "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COME ON I'LL DO ANY THING YOU WANT JUST PLAEASE STOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Than Stevlana suddenly stopped.

Stevlana than began her tickle attack on Summer,poking her ribs, and even tickling her sides. However being more ticklish than Lois she began laughing instantly "AIEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS KILLING ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA." Stevlana than moved down to the door and said "I need to get a few things be right back don't go anywhere, like you can." and she left.

Stevlana came back with two feather and two other women and one began talking with a French accent "So do we help you tickle them?" Stevlana than said "Yes but lets have fun with them first, Marie"

And Stevlana began licking Summer's feet and Marie began sucking Lois's toes and they continued until they switched and the women kept laughing "EW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THATS GROSS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."
they eventually stopped and left

In The "Room"

Gretchen didn't waste any time, she began tickling Catwoman's feet but slowly up and down her right arch and quickly tickling her left arch. Catwoman started laughing right away "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I BEG YOU STOP WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH COME ON YOUR KILLING ME STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE, TALK TO ME SPEAK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH."

Gretchen than said "You know what I want." she just continued tickling and Catwoman just wailed with laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA I'M SORRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP DO YOU HEAR ME I'M SORRY I SWEAR TO GOD I AM SO VERY SORRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." Gretchen than stopped and said "Now was all that really needed? But its good you learned your place though." she than gave Catwoman's bare feet a quick tickle causing her to jump.

Gretchen than turned to Stephaine and began stroking her much larger feet and she began laughing as well "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY ME COME ON PLEASE STOP AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE YOUR KILLING ME STOP I'M BEGGING YOU."

Gretchen than said "This just to fun to stop but since you said please okay." She than turned to Catwoman and began tickling her feet again making her laugh "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Gretchen than stopped and began tickling both there feet at the same time and the room filled with two diffrent versions of laughter, Stephaine's cute little giggles and Selina's (Catwoman) frenzied laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." Gretchen than suddenly stopped and said "I need to see someone but I'll be back." and left

In The Batcave

The Batplane landed and with Superman over his shoulder Alfred came into the kitchen carring a tray with Grape Juice. But after seeing Batman lay his guest on the table and than watching his master remove his cowl he dropped the tray.

Alfred than began to clean the mess and asked "My word sir when did you begin inviting guests." Bruce simply frowned and said "Get the operating equipment." After patching up Superman, Batman explained that he had recieved a anonymous tip than in a warehouse is where they will find three of the missing women.

Superman putting his top back on said "Lets go." by the time they reached the warehouse were they saw an huge lead door after three wll placed punched Superman knocked the door and stood aside and Batman walking through said "Your learning." however they were shocked by what they saw.

After freeing all the prisoners Batman than asked the bound guard and asked "Wheres The Black Hand?" he than said "The Farm." and than Batman said "Thats all we needed, Superman." they quickly left as police sirens started to come closer.

Black Hand's Hideout

Gretchen walked up to see her lover and noticed him looking out the window intently she turned to him and he told her that "We have a spy in our operation Gretchen, and Superman and Batman are on there way." Gtretchen than said "We must leave than."

Black Hand agreed and they called #1 and he prepared there helicopter. After saving the prisoners and suduing the guards they saw two helicopters taking off they tried to prusue but Batman was kicked and he fell down, than Super was punched.

As the Batman got up he saw the Kitzel sisters standing in front of him and they said "You want them, than get through us." After landing a few shots Batman manged to grab Myca's foot and tossed her over, than subdued Eva and Violet. The huge man punched Superman in the chest and held his hand in pain. It took Superman one clean punch to knock out the large man and they ran to the outside and saw two copters taking off.

Superman tired to use his X-Ray vison to see which on had Black Hand and Gretchen on it but saw nothing but lead (No pun intended) and said "I'm not sure I can't see through lead." Batman responded "Great." they than decided to spilt and Superman grabbed one plane and Batman landed on the other plane after Superman threw him on to it.

Superman tried to bust the door open but herd a ticking noise and he said "BOMB!!" and it exploded knocking him to the ground with a loud thoud. Black Hand than said "I'll take care of him." Black Hand caught him by suprise and after a brief fight kicked Batman off the plane.

Batman however spread his cape out and landed and as he hit the ground he pounded his fists into the ground in frustration and watched them fade into the distence. Superman than prepared to fly after them but Batman stopped him and said "No Kent, we got all we need tend to Lois." Superman obeyed and went to Lois and he began to hug and kiss her on the head.

Batman than walked up to Superman and held out his hand and said "Thanks." Superman shaking his hand back said "We made a pretty good team." and Superman smiled. Before anything ealse could be said police sirens came roaring from the distance and Superman said "Police are coming you better go." he turned around and saw that Batman was gone, he smiled as he held Lois tightly in her arms.

Six Months Later

Bruce Wayne awakes to an Winter and begins to read the newspaper's front headlines: "Convictions in Black Hand Kidnapping Cases, Criminal Leader still on The Loose."

Alfred walks in with two cups of Hot Chocolate and sits down and says "Mr. Kent and Mrs. Lane called and said there marriage will be held in the Spring, and they are wondering if you can make it."

Alfred than said "Oh and Detectives Brennan and Perez called and said thanks for helping them set up ther own detective agency and I hear there quite the couple."

Bruce smiles and says "Yeah, and Charlie and the others should feel safe knowing the Kitzel sisters are in prison." Alfred than said sarcasticly "Yeah like tickling was a real threat."

Bruce than said "You should'n take that very lightly Alfred, Tickling is a crippling fear some people have." Alfred than says "I suppose so." and they sat and drink the Hot Chocolate and watched the snow.

Selina Kyle walked in her apartment and kicked off her shoes and sat on her couch, she was wearing a gold skirt and tan blouse she looked down at her toenails which were just painted black.

She was suddenly supprised when a hand grabbed and said "Remember me, It's you and me Catwoman." and injected her with a yellow liquid and made her pass she picked up a telophone and said "#1 I'm ready for pick-up." and the voice said "Roger that."

In Rome, Italy

Black Hand sat in his chair in his office talking to an assoicate while saying "I have connections all over Europe, and America and trust me when I say this Batman will pay." the man asked "How?" Black Hand than said "I have his girl friend." just than Grechen walked in with a passed out Selina Kyle.

The End (Hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writting it, tired gotta sleep this weekend expect Rouge story, Later!)

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back