• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emma Samms On Dynasty

Jaywhika

There is this one episode on Dynasty during the show's last season(1988-1989), which may have been among one of the last episodes of the series, that involves Emma Samms in a tickle scene.

Emma played the wealthy heiress Fallon Carrington on the prime time drama.

During that season, her character dated below herself by becoming romantically involved with a cop.

In this one scene, they are in a car with policeman in the drivers seat and Emma Samms character in the back seat.

Then suddenly, she props her feet in front of him on top of his seat; and he begins to tickle her feet.

The giggling was great!

It would really be hard to abtain this clip to upload it to Mainstream Clips. Primetime soaps operas are not shown very often in syndication. SoapNet only periodically shows Dynasty and other '80s primetime soaps on a daily basis. Heaven only knows when, if ever, all nine season of Dynasty will be released on DVD.

Never even heard of that scene, thanks for posting it! I'm sure that entire series will be released on DVD one day!

I was obsessed with Emma's tickling clip on the Colby's and it took me 15 years to get a tape of the episode and see it again. I made a clip a few years back of that scene.

I got the tape by tracking the events of the episode on a Soap site and then contacting a person by e-mail who had the full Colby's run on VHS. It took weeks, but I did get it and was quite proud of it.

I have never heard of this scene, but I'd LOVE to see it. Hopefully someone can get access to tapes or DVD of that season. The best thing to do would be to already try to narrow down which episode has the tickling scene.

You know, that person who sold me those Colby tapes is still around and she sells Dynasty episodes she got off Soapnet. She is selling from the States; Illinois, I think. If someone is interested in going after this scene seriously, I'm sure something could be done. If someone really is interested in doing this, send me a PM and I'll give the info of the person who sells these (I'm not in the States; it makes it more difficult for me). She sold me a single tape last time, so no need to buy a whole season. You have to be patient though. It can take a few weeks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back