• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: Brittany's Dress

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Star of this chapter: Brittany!
She has long black hair and clear Italian looks with cute little cheeks. Very slender and well toned body. Very, very, very ticklish everywhere!!

Enjoy!!:D

It was the night of Brittany's exciting pool party, and Brittany relaxed lazily on the couch from all the tickling, still dressed in her black string bikini top, and now with cutoff jean shorts, in other words, she had a LOT of bare, tan skin. She flipped through the channels, finding nothing good on at 7:30 at night which surprised her. She had finally found something good, when in walked her two older twin sisters, Vicky and Veronica. They were both a couple years older than Brittany, and also went to T.C.U. They looked quite similiar, both tall with straight black hair and well fit bodies.

Brittany just glanced at them as they walked through, and noticed Vicky was wearing her brand new dress which she had just bought. It was pretty short, but dark black and glittery, and also was sleeveless with thin straps over the shoulders.

"Vicky!" Brittany cried.

"What?" She asked, as both twins came back into the living room.

"What are you doing wearing MY new dress?!" Brittany demanded, standing up and putting her hands on her bare sides.

"It's just for one night, and my nice dress is dirty, thanks sis," Vicky gave a sarcastic smile, and began to walk out again with Veronica at her side, but Brittany quickly grabbed her arm and turned her around.

"Cool down little sis, it's just one night," Vicky explained.

"No! It's my brand new dress that i saved my money for for months, now go change!" Brittany demanded.

Vicky looked at Veronica with a smirk and mouthed something inaudible, then turned back to Brittany.

"Gonna make me?" Vicky said with a challenge in her voice.

Brittany didn't expect this, and with their parents still gone, she was running low on options.

"Well...yes!" Brittany said, regaining her courage.

Vicky glanced at Veronica once again, now they were both smiling evily, as if they had a plan, looking up and down Brittany's toned, vulnerable body.

"What?" Brittany aksed, but then suddenly Vicky pounced on her, tossing her to the ground in front of the couch.

"Get off me!!" Brittany shouted, and then veronica came to help, and poor Brittany couldn't overpower her elder sisters.

Veronica got above her and pinned Brittany's arms above her head, while Vicky straddled her, and with only wearing a bikini top and shorts, Brittany knew too well what they planned to do.

"Well sis, gonna let me wear the dress?" Vicky asked once more.

But Brittany loved the dress and resisted.

"Get off me!" She demanded.

"Looks like we got outselves a solider here Veronica," Vicky smirked.

"Maybe we should break her spirit," Veronica added teasingly.

"Just what i was thinking!" Vicky answere in mock enthusiasm, and looked down at Brittany's bare midsection, her slinky firm sides, her flat tummy which went up and down slightly as she breathed. Her oval bellybutton, and finally her ribcage, which slightly protruded from her bronze skin. Her eyes wandered northward, her fiar sized breasts elcased in the small black bikini top, and her smooth, hairless armpits.

"Ready for...The Tickle Monster!!" Vicky teased, reminding Brittany of their younger days when te two twins would always pin down Brittany and have the "tickle monster" tickle her relentlessly. Fear of those days encompasses Brittany's quick-thinking mind.

"Noooo!!" She screamed out, trying to wriggle herself free, but it was no use, her sisters had her body firmly planted to the carpeted floor.

"Don't tickle me pleaseeee!!!!!" Brittany begged, tugging fitfully from her older sister's grasps.

"Here it comessssss," Vicky cooed, lowering her hand which had become a "claw."

Vicky lowered the claw to Brittany's firm tummy, as it lowered, all Brittany could do was try to prevent the inevitable, as she sucked in her tummy as much as she could. But it only made the tickling tickle more as the "claw" eventually reached her smooth skin of her tummy and clawed in and out with big motions.

"Hahahahahaheeeeehhehahahneeehehahahahheanoooahahheheehaaa!!!!!!" Brittany laughed insanely, bucking and writhing with what little slack her sisters unintentionally gave her.

Her crimped black hair flew left and right as her cute, bubbly cheeks parted from her gaping mouth as not giggles, but extreme laughter flew from her mouth.

Veronica was getting excited watching her sister claw Brittany's tummy in and out, so by sitting on her wrists now, she had two hands of well manicured nails at her disposal. Without hesitation, she targeted the nearest tickle spot, Brittany's underarms and lightly stroked them both, only adding to Brittany's hyper laughter. Veronica giggled to herself at the effect her soft stroking was having on her younger sister.

Brittany squealed and goosed with laughter as the "claw" burrowed into her tummy and the soft strokes got faster and faster in her armpits.

Vicky then abandoned the "claw," and set off for a new technique. She firmly gripped each of her bare, lower sides, and immediately squeezed firmly, causing Brittany's back to arch and laughter to explode like a cannon from her body. Her arms tugged even harder now, but Veronica's weight easily overcame their weak attempt to be freed.

"Aaaaahahahahahahehehahahheheeeeeeeehahahahahahaahahahaahhhhahaaa!!!" Brittany's laughter became uncontrollable and burst out of her mouth suddenly and intensely.

Vicky then asked her once more, "So can i wear the dress?"

They stopped the ticklin momentarily, so the cutie could answer.

"Y-yes!" Brittany cried, regaining her much-needed breath.

"Oh good!" Vicky squealed in delight, and then dug into her upper-sides with her long nails.

Brittany then brust into extreme laughter once more, wiggling her body like a worm out of the mud.

"Just cause you let me wear the dress, doesn't mean you don't need to be taught a lesson in obeying your elder siblings!" Vicky said, and squrimed her nails up and down her smooth sides.

Veronica began to make soft rubbing circles in the ceneter of her underarms now, getting an even better affetc from their baby sister.

"Aaaah, widdle Brittany too ticklish?" Veronica teased in a mocking baby voice.

But Brittany couldn't reply, the hard laughter engulfed any word she tried to form. Her cheeks were turning a crimson red, and her limbs began to struggle less and less.

From all the loud screaming and laughter, their dog Sparky dound his way into the living room, and sat down directly at Brittany's feet, to the back of Vicky. Vicky turned around, still tapping her fingers along Brittany's soft tummy.

"Hey Sparky!" Vicky exclaimed smiling.

Then while Veronica held her arms down, Vicky dashed into the kitchen, returning with a can of salt, which she then poured along Brittany's bare feet, some of the salt stuck, while the rest fell to the floor. Vicky restraddled her younger sister and immdeiately stuck a finger in her deep oval navel, and wiggled it mercilessly.

"Hahahahahhehehahahheehahahhehehaaaaaaa!!!!!" Brittany laughed like a mad woman.

Sparky finally got the clue, as he sniffed her soles, and then started to lick up and down her feet, from her toes to her heels, licking up the sweet salt.

Brittany went nuts with this, now her three most ticklish spots were cruelly tickled by human and beast. Sparky then laid down and continued the licking, presuming he'd be here for awhile.

The long wet tongue tickled like crazy and Brittany's laughter got more intense than ever.

After a but more time of this torment, the sisters finally got up, and led Sparky away.

Brittany remained on the floor, breathing heavily, too weak to move, but she heard the door open and then shut, it was her sisters leaving for the party. She brushed aside her black bangs, and had enough energy to get up and lay on the comfy couch. She reached for the remote, and flicked on the TV as all her skin still felt very sensitive, she hated it when her sisters tickled her, it was horrible. She looked at the clock, and realized her parents wouldn't be home till 2:00 in the morning, and her sisters would probably be home by midnight.

She said to herself, "Man, i better get some more clothes on."

THE END

how'd u like it??
:D

Keeps getting better and better tummy :) One request..can you throw in some raspberries somewhere in this series?

Yeah, and some fresh cream, perhaps a few kiwi if you have them...

Keep it up!:cool:

i love it when sisters fight especially when tickling is involved! can't wait for the next chapter! :devil:
oh and i agree with sarlox. through in some raspberries! :D

That was great tummy! And yes, raspberries would be a great addition to a future story :D

Brittany's Revenge

Vicky and Veronica deserve a good tickling. Surely Brittany can call some friends to help her ambush and tickle the twins when they get home from the party. Tickle them both together. They'll have to endure two whole hours of ticklish revenge in stereo before Mom and Dad get home - more, if the old folks have gotten into the vino and stayed out late to dance.

Good addition to your cast, Tummy. I hope to see more of the twins in other stories.

Strelnikov

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back