• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

old animated sequence from sesame street: the land of e /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
As per a request, this is an early animated clip from Sesame Street entitled 'The Land of E.' I love the animation work they used to do on this show- top notch, me thinx. I had this on videotape but did a brief search to see what type of Sesame Street clips were out there and if this was available. This posting was, of course, brought to you by the letter 'E.'

E e

I'll see what I can do. I'm not sure, with my recent computer problems, that I have that capacity anymore. Here is a link to a flash player which Ann has provided that will play the clip.

Don't worry. It's all taken care of. Thought I believe it should be smaller. So here a short scene.

Man when I first saw that, I was at Sunday school and very young. One of the girls in my class sang to that little episode perfectly. I knew her from grade school through high school but never tickled her. Wow that was sooo long ago. :rolleyes:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back