• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Party in NYC (or the NYC area)

Hello from the Thread Starter

I have never set up a gathering before, I see there is some interest in it though in the NYC area...I happen to be straight but looking for a good tickling from anyone, are there any females that like tickle 3 somes with 2 guys? Tickling is part of sex play for me so it would be awesome to have a female involved!

I do NOT think it would be wise to have anyone under 18 there.

If a party can be arranged I can fly home to Da Bronx.
It would give me a reason to come home for a few days.
I am VERY single & VERY much into tickling & female bare soles.

Would there be someone videotaping the event?
Of course with the participants' consent.
There may be some people that do not want their faces splashed all over the internet.
Me personally . . . Record me as much as possble. Hahaha

If people R for real...

This will be very easy - hey, russell[mike] - over in CA is doing OK! Let's simply get together at a starbucks and pool some $$ and draw TIBs staff to the East and show them what happens when a GROUP gets to do the dirty work. Gee, TIB makes money and tickles girls -- Gee, time somebody rained pn that parade, don't u think?

Absolutely interested- surprised it hasn't been done yet!

First Step - Starbucks

1. We get as many people to meet in public and discuss.
2. Pool money together.
3. Offer is out to the hottest people we can get.

I'm really getting tired of TIB releasing his insecurities by using the magic wand on girls 'cause he can't get them to cum on his own...

Let's get some real superstars interested and take over the market with this...

ravenwing1 said:
1. We get as many people to meet in public and discuss.
2. Pool money together.
3. Offer is out to the hottest people we can get.

I'm really getting tired of TIB releasing his insecurities by using the magic wand on girls 'cause he can't get them to cum on his own...

Let's get some real superstars interested and take over the market with this...

First of all - I think it's a great idea! Meet at Central Park somewhere I mean today is a beautiful day here in the city so hell why not! Pick a day that's nice and meet outside. Unless you're looking to rent a "venue" why pool money together? Your last comment I'm really getting tired of TIB releasing his insecurities by using the magic wand on girls 'cause he can't get them to cum on his own... How is he releasing his insecurities? LOL Furthermore, you people watch these girls being tickled or how else would you know about this?! LOL

If you want to have a tickle get together start it off right with a good attitude. I know I'm attractive and will attend a gathering in NYC but not with a poor piss attitude. I'm not sticking up for TIB he can certainly do this on his own ... but he never said anything bad about you :bouncybou :bouncybou

ravenwing1 said:
This will be very easy - hey, russell[mike] - over in CA is doing OK! Let's simply get together at a starbucks and pool some $$ and draw TIBs staff to the East and show them what happens when a GROUP gets to do the dirty work. Gee, TIB makes money and tickles girls -- Gee, time somebody rained pn that parade, don't u think?

Let's simply get together at a starbucks and pool some $$ you keep talking about pooling money have you ever been to a gathering before, or are you hear mainly to get other peoples money and pocket it for your self? I mean let's be real,no?! I think we are a bit jealous of TIB wouldn't you agree? I didn't see TIB posting the thread unless someone gagged him and is tickling him silly ( oh wouldn't that be fun ) <weg> - okay I'm cooled off now. LOL

I hear you.

Not the case... It's just that I know an ex of his who gives me this info. My only point is that if somebody else can set this up, well, why not more? That's all... Forgive me if I sounded otherwise... :)

Uh, folks... some focus, please.

In the rest of the country, and indeed in other countries, you host an event, and if you do enough of them, you have women show.

You have to show a certain respectable nature to the events, mind you.

There are MANY people on the east coast. Many in the NYC area, and more within day's travel. Have something on a Saturday afternoon, in a public place. A munch, a social event focused in a public place with food and beverage. Get to where you KNOW one another.

The wild part is that 'lees will show, 'cause they wanna be tickled like you wanna tickle? What? You're a 'lee? The reverse is true.

It's true that 'lees can ask a masseuse to be tickled silly at the end of a massage. It's true that there are professional dommes who will switch, be the 'lee and for a fee will submit to you.

If that's the goal, you don't need to org an event.

If the goal's to meet folks of like interest, especially in the largest metropolitan area in the country, then get yourselves together. Meet publically. Figure out who can host an event in their home, or rent a suite somewhere (THERE'S where you gotta collect funds, kiddies) and play indoors. Follow rules, like we do on the West Coast, and at NEST, etc.

Ain't hard. Many doin' it. You CAN'T be sayin' that NY can't. Not just no, but HELLLLLLLL no.

It's New York. Nuff said.

Agreed

Moderator is right. I am going to find a place this week and post a date and see what type of response we get.

tickle gathering in nyc

Im interested in putting this together...If anyone is interested lets meet at a starbucks and see where we go from there. I would love to have a gathering to tickled and to be tickled as well

Tickle Party in NYC

There are plenty of people interseted in an NYC tickle party namely me. Definitely down for it. I hope we can make it a reality !

Hey, this is Tommy the Tickler from Tickle Abuse. Tickle party in NYC? Now you're talking! I would not only host it but glady tickle the shit out of all who show! I also wouldn't mind having guests when I film, my shoots ARE tickle parties! Let me know what you all think....

This thread seems to have lost some direction. I would personally love to see a gathering happen but I think we need to start getting a little more proactive here. Discussing who is in interested in meeting on some weekend for coffee, brunch, etc..., when that would be, how many people, and so on. There are way too many people who want to meet up for this thread to be lying dormant. I'm up for meeting any weekend in Manhattan this summer.

Maybe im a little behind the 8-ball here...but did this ever go down...i live in Midtown Manhattan and i would hate to know if this opportunity pased me up...anyone? throw me a freakin bone here!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back