• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Crimson Pirate - Part 1 Capt. Jack and the Tickler Queen F/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Captain Jack Crimson stood on the deck of his ship, "The Royal Mistress" as the first mate guided her into the slip at West Cape Island. West Cape Island was a haven for pirates to come to hide from the naval authorites who hunted them down relentlessly to try and bring them to justice.. the justice of the hangman's noose if caught!

Captain Jack was a fair minded captain and gave his crew liberty since they had been at sea far too long evading the Royal Dutch Navy. Comamder Taslin was relentless in his search for Captain Jack, but would never find him at West Cape Island. The Island's location was hidden from most mapmakers of ther time. Only pirates knew of this Island and they guarded the secret with their life.

Captain Jack knew that if Taslin ever got his hands on him, it wouoldn't be the end of rope he's be dancing at. It would be the touch of the goose's feather he'd he dancing to. Taslin had a "peculular interest" that he picked up while sailing to Cathay. He visited a group of men who chose to be monastic, but were devoted to what they called the "touch of laughter". Taslin visited the head of the group, the "MInister of the Feather" and listened as he told him of their ritual of tickling each member. The Minister invited Taslin to be tickled. Taslin was stripped and tied down and tickled wiht feathers, brushes and the pointed nails of Ming-Tou, the Minster of the Feather. Taslin never knew how ticklish he was til then. After his experience, he used tickling as punihsment as was anxious to try it out on Captain Jack.

Captani Jack ws not only the most ruthless pirate around, but he was also the most ticklish and it was a secret he carefully guarded.. until he sailed into West Cape Island.

Whle on one of his escapades, he heard of a beautiful woman, mature in years, but as beautiful as the rarest pearl. She was said to have been part of a royal Dutch family in Gilder and was taken captive during the Pirate Raids of the Vasileir Wars. She was carried to West Cape Island and raised by the inhabitants of the Island. It was from them that she learned the Art of Tickling. She was as merceless with her nails on ticklish flesh as she was pretty and Captain Jack had eyes for her. He knew of her reputation, but was going to risk it all for one night of passion or so the thought.

He knew he would find her in the Tavern House and enterd and looked around
the rooom until he found her. Cold blue eyes. Long auburn hiar,flowing off her shoulders to one side and a curvatous body wwith just the right amount of cleavage showing over the top of her drress. There was laughter in the saloon as she grasped the foot of an unsuspecting young pirate who was pleaseantly ticklish on his soft soles. He giggled as she ran her red panted nails up teh middle of his soles and over his ticklish toes. He could bearly sit still in his chair she teased and tickled his arches and then slid her nails up under the legs of his pantaloons.He jumped as he felt her tickling behind his knees and he jearked away to make the tickling stop.

Captain Jack felt ticklsih shivers up his back as he watch from the doorway as the young pirate wiggled and laughed loudly. Then she went to unbutton his shirt. He jumped away from her nervously. "NO!" and ran from the saloon, the laughter of the pirates still in his ears.

Captain Jack sat down at the bar, watching as she collected all her feathers and brushes and put them in her basket. Then she noticed Captain Jack watching her. She smiled and walked over to him and sat down at the bar.

"Did you enjoy the young man's torments?" She laughed as she spoke. Captain Jack smiled and nodded. The he introducced himself to her. She smiled again as she sipped her whiskey. "I have heard of you. Your exploits are legend. but I know something else about you.. far more personal and of interest to me than your raids." She leaned over to him and slipped the tip of her tonge inside his ear, flicking it in and out. Jack jumped and giggled at the tickling touch of her tongue in his sensitive ear. A ticklsh shiver travled down his spine. She whispered in his ear.."I know your "ticklish" secret! Come and let me play with you!"

Captain Jack's eyes grew wide as spoke to him, The he melted and consented to let her tickle him. She took him back to her house and stripped him naked.\ and tied him spread eagled between four poles. He giggled nervously as he waited for her to start her tickling torment.

The lady straddled Captain Jack's waist and ran her red nails up his frim ribcage. Jack began giglging with each touch of her nails on his ribs. She knew she had him and kept up the rib tickles. Jack's laughter filled the room, especially after she found out how utterly ticklish his underarms were.

First she tickled them with her pointed nails. Jack's belly bounced wiht laughter. Then she took a feather duster. Jack's eyes grew wide at the sight of feathers. "Do my feathers make you... nervous my dear Catain?" She teased. Jack could only smile and shake his head up and down. He jumbed when he felt the ticklign touch of the feathers on his hairy armpits. She swirled the dusters inside and out, tickled the skin under each armpit then tikcled his amrpits again wiht the feather dusters. Jack's body thrashed and struggleed as she mercelessly tickled him.

Captain Jack 's body jerked and thrashed as she kept up the underarm tickles. His body was wet with sweat as he struggled to break free.

"That's it my dear ticklish Captain! Laugh and struggle!! For I know your ticklish secrets!" Then the Lady took a soft brush and begn tickling the Captain's armpits anmd ribs mercelessly. Captain Jack's laughter turned hysterical as she tickled his armptis. He felt himself becoming arroused by her generous tickles. She felt it,too as he sat on his manhood. She giggled as his hard manhood wriggled against her soft womanly parts. It distracted her for a time as she was ticklish on her most private of areas,as the touch of a feather from an old pirate friend had found out one late evening.

She and this old friend were both naked and he had her in a comprising position. It was the that he began tickling her with a goose feather gently on her genitals and found out just where her ticklish sweet spot was.

She giggled gently as she felt Captain Jack's manhood tickling her in that same, familar way. He saw that she was giggling and tried to thrust himsef in her. She stopped him by tickling his lower ribs. He quickly became overcome with laughter again and soon forgot what had almost happened.

She unstraddled herself from Captain Jack and went to his bare feet, but didn't tickle them immediately. She wanted Jack to see where she was becasue as ticklish as Jack was, his feet were his downfall. Soft, well taken care off, his feet were insanely ticklish. Jack could be heard softly giggling as he took off his stockings at night, his feet were so ticklish.

Jack picked his ead up and saw where she was. His eyes grew wide like saucers and his body shook. "P-P-P-lease... Not there!!! NOT MY FEET!!!" Captain Jack stammered. She smiled as she watch his nervousness grow.

"So the great Captain Jack's feet can't bear to be tickled! Are you that ticklish on your feet?" She was teasing him and Captain Jack was beginning to giggle as the mere words tickling and feet got to him.

Jack began to shift his body nervously to avoid the feather, but as soon as he moved, she made her move and began stroking his soles with feathers. Captain Jack's body shook violently with hysterical laughter. She saw how ticklish his feet really were and began nibble tickling them.. first down each ticklish arch, then along the edgers. Captain Jack scream with hysterical, frenzied laughter. His great body slammed up and down on the wooned floor as she kept up the cruel foot tickling. Jack could feel himself becoming arroused by her tickling his feet. Soon he began maonig as the foot t ickles turned ino t feather tickling and brush tickling between his toes and under them. He thrashed, struggled and jerked, but couldnot break free to make the tickling stop.

The Lady saw how arroused he was and began gentling tickling his manhood with a goose feather. Jack's giggling turned into moans as his body thrust itself towards the feather. She knew just how to tickle him into spilling his seed. She swirled the feather along the underside of his ticklish cock, then along the tip. Jack jumped and bucked his hims as if he was thrusting inside her. Then she tickled his ball sac, which made Jack laugh even louder as it was his ticklish sweet spot. Then she tickled the tip of his cock again and again wiht the feather. Jack took one las t ahrd thrust and shot out his jizm, warm and sticky on his thighs.
Jack was exhausted after his ticklish ordeal and heaved a sigh of relief when the Lady stopped tickling him. she cleaned him up and covered him, stilltied in place and watched as he fell fast aleep.

She tiptoed out of the room and went to a shadowed figure in the back of her house. "He's asleep from all the tickling I did! You will enjoy punishing him. He is extremely ticklish all over. Take him quickly before his med come looking for him."

The figure slippe dout of teh shadows and looked at the Lady. "What will happen to you when his men come looking for him? Surely they know he was here with you. I have heard that Captain Jack as a Tickler on his ship. His men may tortrue you for Jack's whereabouts and you know how ticklish you are!!!"

The Lady shook her head. 'Ihave been tickled befroe and never ahve I given in. When I was taught to tickle I was tied down on teh beach and tickled all day and I never broke one. So do not worry aboutme. Besides I enjoy a good tikcling once in a while!"

The man in the shadows motioned to two others to come and kidnap captain Jack and carry him to the imfamaous Taslin.

End of Part One

Last edited:
Great start,Lady Feathers!

Faantastic! I can`t wait to see what she does to him! :couch: :bouncybou :woot: !!!!!!

Wow!

What a great story! The tickling was fantastic and very descriptive! I like the way she taunts and teases Jack as she works on him! :poke3: :poke3: :veryhappy :devil2:

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back