• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sporting House

hsyed25

The Sporting House

Cindy Freeman was scared. Nothing had gone right. She had left home at nineteen to pursue a modeling career in New York. She had never gotten along with her step-parents anyways, so no love lost there. Once in New York, with her long auburn hair, exquisite body, incredible legs and Cover Girl face, she had had no trouble making the right connections she needed to break into the modeling field. But, then, things had started to go wrong by the numbers. One night at a party, she overheard a conversation between two people, exposed to information that she should not have been privy to. To make matters worse, she had been seen by the two parties in question. Then out of nowhere, two weeks later, came this amazing modeling job offer. She was to go to Hong Kong to model for a Travel magazine. Within 24 hours she was supplied with ample expense money, told she would be met at the Airport in Hong Kong by persons who would take her to her destination, and was hustled upon a private plane. A full day later she arrived in Hong Kong, suffering from jetlag. She was met at the airport by two men, one American and one Chinese. They retrieved her suitcases and whisked her away in a Limo to a large and beautiful house centered on an estate on the far outskirts of the city. None of the questions she had asked the two men had been answered forthwith and she was becoming a bit nervous. Once at the house, she was ushered upstairs to a lovely room, complete with a bath. She was told to rest for a while, and all would be explained later. Then the two men left her to her own devices for a time. The only trouble was that when they left the room, they locked the door from the outside, preventing Cindy from escaping or even exploring the beautiful mansion at her own leisure. But since she hadn’t put two and two together as yet (yes, she was a true blond), she decided not to kick up a fuss. She would just wait to see what happened. After a quick shower, she lay down on the elegant bed and dozed off.
About two hours later, she was awakened by the sound of the door opening. She sat up, swung her long legs over the side of the bed and slipped her exquisitely shaped feet into her black high-heeled sandals and stood up. Into the room walked a fat, balding Chinese man, with a not unpleasant face. Flanking him on either side were two of the most beautiful Oriental girls that Cindy had ever seen. The Chinaman stood staring at her for almost ten seconds without saying a word. His eyes took in Cindy’s lovely form from head to the candy-pink polish on her sweet, sweet toes. The skimpy and body hugging knee-length black dress she wore only stood to accentuate her God-given curves.
Cindy was smiling at him as his eyes returned to her face. He also smiled in return and spoke in almost perfect English, “Good day, Miss Freeman. I am Ying-Lee, and I bid you welcome to my humble home.” The two girls with him, until now wearing blank expressions on their faces, quietly walked into the room, closing the double-doors behind them. Ying-Lee continued, “I’m sure that you have many questions right now, and I assure you that they will all be answered in time. But for now, I will come to the point and explain the basic facts to you. First, there is no modeling work for you here, but there is work. You are now the property of the Sporting House of Ying Ling. I have purchased you.”
Cindy stared at him in shock for a moment and then burst out laughing.
“You know what? You’re nuts. You can’t just go out and buy people. I think that I have had enough of this. I wish to make a phone call to the USA. Where is your phone?” Ying-Lee retained his smile as he spoke. “You will call no one, for there is no one to call.”
Now, for the first time, Cindy, the bright-eyed all-American gal, began to feel a knot of fear in the pit of her stomach. She tried another angle. “Now, you just listen to me, here, Buster. I’m an American citizen, and if you don’t let me go this instant, I swear I’ll report you to the U.S. Embassy, and they’ll hang your slant-eyed ass but good.”
Cindy’s face glared with defiance. Ying Lee’s expression never changed, and he showed no notice of the insult Cindy had just dealt him. He smiled understandingly, but his eyes were stoic.
“On the contrary Miss Freeman, you will report nothing to anyone. No one even knows that you are in China. All arrangements have been taken care of back in your country, as well as here, in mine. It is not, let us say, prudent for you to reside in New York or anywhere else in the United States, retaining certain information you may have picked up from another’s conversation a few weeks ago. It is not uncommon for people in a large city such as New York to just drop from sight. Such has happened to you Miss Freeman. You will not be missed, nor will anyone be looking for you. Accept your fate for what it is. It could have been worse. If I not consented to purchase you, you could have been eliminated in a more permanent manner.”
Poor Cindy finally realized what he was talking about and, furthermore, why she was here. The party. Those two men talking. It all fit together now. For the first time Cindy felt real fear. This guy was on the level. Cindy was not so naïve as not to know that ‘Sporting House’ was just a euphemism for ‘Whore House.’ A vacant stare came into her eyes as she looked at Ying Lee’s smiling face. “Oh my God,” she said to no one in particular. Her legs felt weak. Ying-Lee spoke gently to her. “Do not be alarmed my dear. It is not as bad as you think. Here, you will be treated well, enjoy fine foods and be the possessor of beautiful clothes. This happens to be your room; is it not lovely? All you must do is obey my wishes and service the clients which are sent up here to you. If you this after a time, you will be granted special favours and freedoms that Lotus and Kim, here, enjoy,” gesturing to the two girls flanked on either side of him.
“They are to be your teachers for the rest of the week,” Ying-Lee continued, “at the end of which you will begin your own work. They will instruct you in the finer arts of sexual pleasure.” Cindy could not believe what she was hearing, but it snapped her out of her daze. She wasn’t having any part of this, and sudden anger burst forth from her. “Up your ass, pal,” she snarled, “I’m getting the hell out of here.” And with that, Cindy made a lunge for the door. The girl called Kim made two swift moves and Cindy found herself flat on her back, looking up into the still smiling face of Ying-Lee.
“Ah”, he sighed, “as with most women in which I acquire form your country, you are the rebellious type. I assure you that will be corrected, promptly…and severely. You see, your rewards for good behaviour are equally matched by your punishments for disobedience and bad behaviour. Although somewhat severe, the punishments here are not meant to break the body, but rather the spirit of rebelliousness. However, there is no time like the present to start your re-education.”
Ying-Lee then addressed the two girls, still flanked on either side of him. “Take her below to the room of Knowledge and introduce to the Gates of Happiness and the Wall of Laughter. Educate her for about an hour on each one, then return her here to her room and report any progress to me, personally. Go.”
The two women hustled Cindy, kicking and screaming, out the door. No one paid any attention to her screams; they were not uncommon here at this house. The women dragged her down two flights of steps into a well-lit basement room. The room was large, with a tiled floor. It was also sound-proofed. Cindy looked around the room for a second and then let out a terrific scream. The “Room of Knowledge” was nothing more than a torture chamber, replete with all the right equipment.
“Nooooooo!! Get your hands off of me, you sluts….Let me goooooo….” Cindy screamed. Neither of the women responded to her. Instead, they dragged her into the centre of the room where two wooden posts, about six feet in height and spaced four feet apart stood waiting. Leather wrists and ankle cuffs dangled from chains which had been riveted to the tops and bottoms of the posts. Despite her wild struggles, in less than a minute Cindy was spread-eagled between the posts, arms stretched over her head and legs spread wide. She could twist her body slightly, but not much. As soon as she was secured to the posts, the woman called Kim walked across the room to a wooden table and returned with a pair of shears. Seconds later, Cindy’s dress lay on the floor in front of her, along with her panties. She hadn’t been wearing a bra. Except for her sandals, Cindy now hung naked before her two tormentors, cursing, screaming and yelling for help. Only, there was no help to come. Then, as Kim walked back to the table to replace the shears, the one called Lotus spoke to her for the first time. “These”, she said in a sing song voice, “are the Gates of Happiness. Here, you will learn humility and obedience.”
“Humility my ass,” Cindy snarled, “You let me go you slant-eyed bitch!” The one called Kim returned, and in her hand she held two stiff goose feathers. She handed one of them to Lotus, then they took up positions in front of the posts and to either side of Cindy. Her eyes grew wide as she saw the feathers in the woman’s hands.
“What are you going to do to me?” she demanded. Without so much as a word, Kim, standing on her right, began lightly tickling her sensitive armpit with the feather.
“Noooooooo”, Cindy squealed, and gasped as the feather made contact with her soft skin. She struggled and tried to twist away from the feather, but it was not possible. Now Lotus applied her feather to Cindy’s left armpit. Cindy tried top shut out the mad tickling sensations, but seconds later she began to giggle as the women continued to relentlessly tickle her. The giggles soon turned to real laughter.
Cindy now struggled madly, but in vain, to escape the feathers. Kim changed her attack and began tickling Cindy’s ribs with her long fingernails. Cindy went wild; her ribs were her second most ticklish spot on her body. “Nooooo”, she shrieked frantically between fits of almost hysterical laughter. “Stop it………Please……Not there……Helllllllllp…..”. Lotus, who had continued to tickle Cindy’s armpit, now applied her feather in slow steady strokes to Cindy’s lower stomach. The posts to which she was bound creaked from her mad writhings and her laughter rose to full hysterical pitch. Her legs grew weak and her strength drained from the constant tickling. She almost wet herself, and didn’t know how much longer it would be before she did. Her breath came in ragged gasps and was torn from her throat in wild laughter. Her throat was dry and she prayed to faint. It seemed to be her only release from the horrible tickling. But the women were masters at this. They would slow down, letting Cindy regain a slight bit of her composure, then renew their tickling attacks again, in earnest. They knew just what to do, and learned where her most sensitive spots were. They also knew what she was going through, for both had been in her place before. They tickled her armpits, ribs and stomach. They would alter and change their assaults. As one tickled her with long fingernails along her stomach and ribs, the other would flick her feather over her nipple, which, despite herself, became hard. Cindy was sure that the two women were going to tickle her to death. And after and hour or so of constant tickling, death didn’t seem like too bad a thing. The end came as Lotus was again tickling her armpit with a feather. Kim knelt down and began stroking between Cindy’s legs with her feather. It was too much for poor Cindy. With one more wild scream torn from her throat, she fainted.
Cindy had no idea how long she had been out, but when she awoke, she found that she had been moved. She now lay on her back on a low platform. Her arms were stretched up over her head and secured with wrist cuffs to the top of the platform. A leather strap attached to the platform had been secured over her lower hips. She could twist from side to side, but not much. Directly in front of her stood a large wooden frame, five feet tall and four feet wide. It appeared to be riveted to the platform. It also appeared heavy and about three inches thick. Three quarters of the way up were two holes, about fifteen inches apart. Her legs had been raised and her ankles inserted snugly through the holes. The ‘frame’, in reality, was a huge stock. The top opened up on a hinge. Her feet had been inserted through, then the top had been closed and locked securely on the right side. She could not see her feet, due to the height of the stocks. Nor could she bend her knees. Her legs had been stretched taut from the base of the platform to where her ankles passed through the two holes. She could wiggle her toes, but she could not move her feet at all. That’s when she became fully aware of two things. Firstly, she was alone in the room. Although form her vantage point, she could see nothing in front of her but her own legs and the stocks, and she sensed no other presence in the room. Secondly, her sandals had been removed. On the other side of the stock, her feet were bare; the soles at the mercy of those two female fiends. Fear put her stomach in knots. As bad as the tickling session had been earlier, she had thanked God that her feet had been left alone. But now, being bound in this manner, there was no doubt in her mind as to where the feathers were going to be applied to next.
“Oh my God,” she whispered to herself, “Please don’t let them tickle my feet.”
Cindy knew that this was the one thing she couldn’t stand at all. She was sure that no one else in the world had feet as ticklish as hers. To lay her bound as she was, unable to move with her ankles locked in the stocks while someone calmly teased and titillated the very sensitive soles of her feet, was something of a nightmare to her. Her feet were ultra-ticklish. She was sure she would never live through this. It may have been bad before, but this would be pure torture. Her thoughts were broken by the sound of the door opening and closing. Seconds later, Lotus appeared and knelt down next to the platform on Cindy’s right. She had a small smile on her face as she stared down at Cindy. Kim had not appeared, but Cindy knew that she was in the room. The fact that she could not see over the stocks only made matters worse. She would never know when it was coming. She curled her toes as her feet began to tingle from the anticipation of the tickling. Her eyes were wide and staring up at Lotus. She tried to speak but no sound came out of her mouth.
“This is the Wall of Laughter,” Lotus explained, “Here you will learn enlightenment and enjoyment of life,” she stated with a smile.
That was Kim’s signal. While Lotus had been speaking, Kim had sat down on a stool which had been drawn up to the stocks directly in front of Cindy’s bare feet. Because of the height of the stock, she could not see Cindy, nor Cindy her. Lotus would remain by the platform to watch her and advise Kim to cease the tickling for a time if Cindy showed any signs of being driven too far beyond the limits of her endurance. The object was not to tickle her to death. Both women knew that is that happened, they would replace Cindy’s own ticklish bare feet with their own, helpless as she currently was to feel the feathers being applied to their own sensitive soles. Ying-Lee did not like his merchandise destroyed for any reason unless he ordered it so. Of course, Cindy would pray for death, but none would come. Kim would be careful. She had been studying Cindy’s feet. They were high-arched with perfectly formed toes. The toenails had been polished a rich red. The soles appeared soft and creamy, and were free of any tough skin or callouses. These were well-pampered feet and should be highly ticklish. Well, now she would find out just how ticklish they were. At Lotus’s signal, she began to tickle the sole of Cindy’s right foot with the feather in long and steady strokes, up and down it’s length, from the base of her toes to the bottom of her heel and back.
Cindy had not been ready, and at the first touch of the feather on her foot, she shrieked, “Noooooooo!!!” and was completely hysterical in seconds. This was even worse than her wildest nightmare. She screamed frantically amid her wild laughter, as Kim continue to tickle her bare and unprotected soles along the length and short zig-zag patterns across the width. First one foot and then the other:
“PleassssssssseHahahahahahah….NOT MY FEET!!!....NOTMYFEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEET!!!.
YAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA…WAAAAHahahahaha…HELP…HEllllllp…NOOOOohohohoho!!!”
Kim changed tactics and grasped Cindy’s foot with her left hand and held it steady. She then applied the feather to her frantically twitching toes, tickling the soft undersides and the sensitive skin in-between. Cindy’s wild laughter changed to mad giggling as she strained to draw her toes away from the feather. After a time, Kim put down the dastardly feather and began tickling Cindy’s soles with her long fingernails. First the right foot, then the left; then both feet at once, causing Cindy to howl like a madwoman. This was the ultimate torture for her. She fought to catch her breathe and her naked, nubile body was drenched in sweat. All in all, she was driven to new heights of hysteria that previously never existed.
Kim was fiendish with her. She would stop tickling Cindy’s feet and then sit quietly watching her bare feet tremble and her toes curl and uncurl. Cindy would lay there panting and moaning and begging, glad for the brief respite, but with her feet tingling in anticipation of renewed tickling.
“Oh please”, she would plead, “No more…Please don’t tickle my feet anymore…I’ll do anything…anything…if you’ll just stop…I can’t stand it anymore…I’ll die…I’ll Yaaaaaaaaaaa…” she would shriek as Kim would draw the feather quickly up and down one of her soles, then stop, and again sit quietly as Cindy wept and begged. She would play this game for minutes at a time. Also, whenever Cindy thought that the way in which Kim was tickling her feet had to be the most unbearable for her, Kim would come up with another way that seemed worse. She would grasp Cindy’s toes and draw them back, stretching the skin of her sole taut, and then would either begin stroking the sole with the dreaded feather or her long fingernails, or would lean forward and tickle the sole with her tongue, flicking it over the sensitive arch and at the base of her silky, pinkish toes.
“AHHHHHahahahahahaha…YAAAAAaaaaahahahahahah…AiEEEEEEhehehehe…” Cindy would screech mindlessly. She felt as if she were losing her mind. The base of the platform and her side if the stocks were wet from when her kidneys had let loose form the constant tickling. The warm urine had streamed out, splashing her legs. She had been completely degraded and reduced to a mindless creature. Her will to fight was gone. If only Kim would stop tickling the soles of her feet…
Finally, about an hour later, Kim finally did stop the fiendish teasing and tickling of her soft, bare soles. Cindy was dragged back to her room semi-conscious, but fully aware and cognizant that she was now property of Ying-Lee and his house of madness: The Sporting House.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back