• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is interested in a Chicagoland Gathering?

TickleChgo

Verified
There has been some sporadic recent interest in a Chicagoland gathering. I organized the CHEST (CHicagoland Enthusiastic Society of Ticklephiles) gatherings in prior years. To be candid, the CHEST meetings tailed off recently because they ended up being the same group of a few guys, with them and others asking me “Will there be women there for me to tickle?” This eventually got to me because I am not a procurer and that is not what these kind of gatherings are all about.

It seems that there may be renewed interest in a Chi-town gathering. If there is enough interest, and sincere rather than prurient interest, I would be glad to put something together. If someone wants to help me organize it, so much the better - I would welcome the assistance and it would make a gathering more likely to happen.

If you are interested in a CHEST gathering, please e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me on this board. Let me know your age; M or F; lee, ler or switch; and, importantly, let me know what type of event you would most like to attend. As for what type of event, in the past, we have had CHEST events consisting of a “munch” at a local restaurant, parties at a local BDSM club, and a party at a member’s house (since I cannot host a party at my place, if you want a party in a house, we need someone to volunteer their pad).

It would be great to start things up in Chicagoland. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Oh yeah – GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

I have been begging for this for a very long time. Thanks, Andy.

Interested? Oh, yes...

I would be very interested. I am however, a bottom/switch, so if there were women interested in being there (and playing top to my bottoming), let me know... I'll need 6 months to 2 years notice, owing to distance and finance.
Good luck with this! :lurking:

Can our interest be prurient AND sincere? I mean, I'm not interested in such a gathering for its "redeeming social value" :eek:

I'd like to hear more potential details and I'll PM you soon with mine.

From Chicago,

dig dug dog

This sounds damn cool. I'd surely be interested in stopping by.

Anybody else as excited as I am we're going to the superbowl? Only 4800 dollars for a ticket+hotel package to the game in tampa :)!

Go Jones! What a rushing monster - 8 time in a row, baby.

Heck, man, if I'd the dime and the time, I'd be there. Ain't seen ya in ages!

J_Laughs said:
If there is some F/M potential I'd be interested.

Well I'm strictly a lee, so unless there are other females going that I'm not aware of, good luck finding some F/M

any more info on this?

Also, possibly i may be able to bring two girls as 'lees, depends on the day and where

sounds fun. i've been to some foot play parties in chicago from a yahoo group but never to a gathering. count me in. if theres anyhting i can do to help you organize this, email me at [email protected]. thanks.

Harley

This certainly sounds interesting, as long as I could put in my two cents about the whole F/M thing..insofar as a count me in!

Ticklishgiggle, you know you'd love to get revenge, no?

phatteus said:
This certainly sounds interesting, as long as I could put in my two cents about the whole F/M thing..insofar as a count me in!

Ticklishgiggle, you know you'd love to get revenge, no?

Nope.

chest

You've already got my off line E-mail address, Andy, but we're all appreciative of your efforts to make this event happen.
best,

VryTklishFeet_M

I rrgink it would be great to have a Chicago tickle gathering. I would most definatly go

I just sent out an email with information on a possible location for the CHEST gathering. If you did not receive it, please email me at [email protected]
If you did receive it, please respond.

Yes, I'd also like to find out. I answered the e-mail back in April, but haven't heard anything.

Thanks!

Update

Sorry for the lull here - I was all wrapped up in NEST.

I have contacted the venue and am waiting to hear back for a good date. It looks like it will be a Friday night in August.

If you are not on the mailing list for CHEST, email me at [email protected]. Details will be sent by email, not posted to this board.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back