• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Genie In The House

BERNARDMCDERMOT

Saw this recently in UK on Nickelodeon. I Caught this one in passing. Don't know how young the guy is - I'd guess in his late teens. There's an episode where Jordan Metcalfe, who plays the genie, is strapped to a a table and has his feet tickled by a wheel of feathers. Sadly haven't got caps/clips, but I thought I'd share the info.

Never seen the show but here's what I found on-line:

Season 2

Spies

Emma thinks she’s a superspy after seeing a Bond film with Adil and when she wishes life was more like it was in the film, Adil has no choice but to make her daydream come true. Sophie is transformed into an evil supervillain who kidnaps Adil and torture-tickles him to force Emma to hand over her diamond ear-rings. Caroline, who is working for Sophie, kidnaps Philip and Emma, with the help of Max, must go on a mission to rescue them.

Would love to see this; anyone in the UK willing to look for the episode and record it to post the clip? I doubt we'll ever see it in the U.S.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back