• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Crimson Pirate - Part 2 Taslin's Justice M/M M/F

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Commander Taslin paced on the deck ofhis ship as he waited for his men to bring Captain Jaclk to him. Ming came to him. "It will be hours before your men get back and you are nervous. Allow me to relieve some of your ... nervousness."

Taslin smiled at Ming and thought to himself that a good tickling was what he could use at this moment. Taslin remebered his first meeting with Ming who was one of the clostered tickling monks.

Once he found out how ticklish he was, the Minster of the Feather inisited with providing him with a tickler. Taslin smiled as he remembered how Ming stripped and readied him for tickling. Taslin giggled as Ming washed his body and dried it then massged oils on his ticklish body.
Then Ming tied Taslin down on the tickling mat and began tickling Taslin,causing him to giggle and bounce on the mat. Ming enjoyed how ticklish Taslin was and how he reacted with each stroke of the feather or touch of the fingertip.

Taslin smiled as he thought back to that time and looked at Ming now as he took out the tikcling mat and prepared the oils for his upper body. Becasue time was short, Ming wanted to take make the most of his tickling time wiht Taslin. along wiht MIng, one other came from the Monastary. One who was more brutal with his tickling. He had a darker side to him and was known as the Punisher. The Punisher was a fallen monk who was the Minister of discipline at the Monastary. He was given to Taslin for discipline on his ship.

Ming stripped Taslin shirt off and tied him tot he loops on the mat and began massaging his upper body. Taslin began giglging as Ming's massage was ticklign his sensitve skin. Taslin jumped and giggled loudly as Ming massaged his underarms. Then MIng began running his nails up Taslin's ribcage. Taslin laughed loudly and thrashed back and forth. Ming kept this up then moved to Taslin's lower sides. He had two tickle points that were especially ticklish when Ming used his two forefgners to tickle them. Taslin laughed racuosly as MIng tickled these points.

As Ming wokred down Taslin's ticklish ribs, there was a knock at the Commander's door. Ming immediately stopped tickling Taslin and asnwered the door. Taslin came out of his sleeping quarters and spoke with his first officer. "Bring the Yeoman in and let me question him." The first officer led a strugglng Yeoman Pegasaus in the Commander's quarters.

Taslin looked at the young yeoman. "I've been told that you were found asleep on quard duty. Is that so?" The yeoman stammered and refused to answer at first becasue he know the penalty for sleeping on guard duty.

"Well Yeoman. I expect an asnwer! Now!!" Taslin grew impatient wiht the young yeoman. "Yes sir. I fell asleep. I have no excuse to offer."
Taslin took out a book and looked up Yeoman Pegasau's name. It was his list of all his crew's ticklish spots.

"The penalty for sleeping on duty is one our of continued tickling. In your case.. you're most ticklish on your feet. Weiler, Assemble the crew and tell Basho to prepare for punishment detail."

The yeoman struggled as he was brought to Basho to be prepared for punishment First his feet were washed by Basho. As Basho washed the Yeoman's feet, the yeoman giggled and and squirmed in his chair. Then Basho massaged oil on the Yeoman's feet. Then he was brought out onto deck and placed in the Tickling Chair, feet locked into stocks. The charged were read to the crrew. Then Basho came out as the punihsment was read aloud. He sat on a wooden beach and begin tickling theYeoman's tender,ticklish feet. The Yeoman began laughing and wiggling inhis chiar. Taslin watched from the upper deck, wiggling uncomfortably. MIng came up behinmd him and whispered in his ear. Taslin smiled and left teh deck to greet his prisoner, Captain Jack.

Captain Jacl was in the brig, tied and yelling to be released when Taslin walked in. He looked at Jack and smiled. "So! I finally have you! You are mine to play with !!" Taslin sat down and stroked Jack across his belly.

Jack jumped and giggled. "What 's this about? You aren't going to hand me over to the authorities?" Jack looked puzzled, then went white when he realized why Taslin captured him.

"You didn't hink I was going to turn you in , now did you? That's not why you are here. I've heard an interesting rumor about you. About how ticklish you are! I've enjoyued a good ttickling now and again. but I enjoy giving a good tickling as well and I will enjoy yours.

taslin whispered to Ming who nodded and waited til Basho was done tickling the Yeoman's feet.

Jack was taken to a special cell, where Taslin did his more "private "punishments. Basho and MIng walked into the cell and began stripping Jack. He struggled and tried to fight the monks, but they were too much for him.

Basho and Ming washed Jack's body, making him giggle with each swirl of the wash cloth. Jack's body raised up out of the water as Basho washed between his ticklish toes. Jack's giggles filed the cell as Basho deliberately took his time with each toe. Jack threw back his head and laughed and bouced in the water. Then MIng took the washcloth and begin washing Jack's underarms, another ticklish spot. Jack's eyes grew wide and he tried to clamp his amrs down , but Basho held them over his head while Ming washed them. Jack pleaded wiht the men to stop that he was clean enough, but the two ticklers pretended not to hear him.

As they dried Jack off, he continued giglgling. Then he was placed naked on the table and tied down. Taslin walked in, half naked and ready to tickle Jack beyond his limits.

Jack's eyes became as wide as saucers when he saw Taslin go to his bae feet. Jack's feet were horribly ticklish and Taslin knew this and began tickling them, first under the toes then down the soft arches then the whole ticklish foot. Jack began lauughing hard and thrashig on the table. Then Taslin took a goose feather and began tickling the outer side sof his naked legs. Jack wriggled and laughed at the feather's teasing touch.

Taslin smiled. "Youa re truely as ticklsih as the Tickler queen on the Island told me! I paid her well to give you up to me! By now your men have her and are questionig her to find you! She won't tell, though."

Taslin was right. When Captain Jack's men couldn't find him, they went to the Tavern House and asked the tickler queen where Jack was. she wouldn't tell them. the men looked at each other and grabed the woman and took her to her room and tied your spread eagled to the bed.

Roddy took out his knife and cut one button off on her blouse.. exposing ticklish skin. "If you don't tell me where my Captian is, I'll do more than cut your buttons off!! I do hear that you are very tickly!"

The lady spat at Roddy. "I'll never tell you anything !!!" Roddy looked at the other two men, who were hungry to tickle this woman. "Strip her and tickle her!" Roddy smiled eviliy and cut the rest of the buttons off her blouse and ripped it open, exposng her soft, ticklish undrarms and upper chest.

Roddy slid his hand s inside her blouse slowly, watchig her expression go from small smile to gigles as he ran his rough fingetips along her ribs and into her armpits. She thrashed and wriggled as the men took turns tickling her upper body wiht thier figners andthen with feathers.

Roddy took goose feathers and tickled her erect, ticklish nipples til her giggling turned into frenzied laughter. Her skin turned pink form the tickles and was sweaty from her struggles, but she had'nt told them anything.

Roddy looked at her. "There's one place I konw your real ticklish at and when I start ticklin' you there, you'll talk!" He ripped away her skirt and pataloons, reveiling her soft private parts. She was extremely ticklish on her womanly parts and started giglging and moanig as Roddy began tickling her with several goose feathers. Her body arched and shuddered as he tickled her to near climax then stopped. She pleaded to have him finish her.

"I'll finish what I started only if you tell us where Captain Jack is!" She looked at Roddy, body shaking, " "Taslin has him and plans to tickle torture him! Please! Don't leave me like this !! Finish me!" Roddy smiled and slipped his fingr inside her and began tickling her clit. She bucked and thrust her hips while Roddy tickled inside her. Then her body shuddered as she climaxed explosively.

Roddy and his crewmates left her laying naked and giggling in ticklish afterglow to find Taslin's ship. "I'll get you Roddy!" she screamed between giggles. Then she laid in her bed and continued giggling until a native of the island fouond her. She told her what happened. together they plotted her revenge against Roddy.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back