• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 19 (NEW!!)

primetime

Verified
okay fans of this series, it is time for another episode of the lives of Esmerelda, Karina and crew. i know it has been a LONG time since i wrote a chapter, and i thank all of you for your patience. enjoy the next chapter and feedback always welcomed.

Esmerelda left her class and felt a little satisfied. she just finished a midterm and was confident she did well. as she left the class, her lab partner, Miko, approached her. Esmerelda's mind flashed back to that one night that she was forced to tickle torture Miko. Miko had a smile on her face and Esmerelda wondered how Miko felt. unfortunately, she couldnt ask Miko as Miko had no clue it was her.

"Hey Esmerelda, what's up?" Miko asked.

"nothing much. that midterm was difficult, but i think i did okay." Esmerelda replied.

"yeah, i think i did okay too...." Miko mumbled as her eyes wandered off.

"You okay?" Esmerelda asked.

"I'm okay...it's just that...ah, never mind." Miko told her.

"what's wrong? you can tell me..." Esmerelda told her, placing her hand on her shoulder.

"it's nothing Esmerelda. i just had something happen to me that i cant get off my mind." Miko told her.

Esmerelda's stomach sank. she had a feeling she knew what this was about. "is it something you can talk about?"

"it's nothing terrible, just, um, weird. i-i can tell you at another time. i have to go. have a good weekend Esmerelda..." Miko told her.

"you too...talk to you later." Esmerelda replied, then gave her a hug. Esmerelda watched Miko walk away and she knew exactly what Miko was thinking. she felt bad for her friend, especially since it is partly her fault. if it wasnt for her, Karina would have never tormented Miko. Esmerelda shook her head and headed back to her dorm room.

Esmerelda walked into her room and noticed her answering machine light blinking. she grimaced as she figured it was Karina on the machine. Esmerelda hoped it wasnt her tormentor because she just wanted to relax this weekend and get some homework done. she nervously pressed the "play" button on her machine, then her face had a smile.

"Hello honey!! this is your papa! i just wanted to call because your mother and i want to drive down to see you this weekend. give us a call and let us know okay? thanks, i love you." Esmerelda's father voice said.

Esmerelda was thrilled! she hasnt seen her parents for several months and she missed them dearly. especially now that her personal life was in shambles. she immediately picked up the phone and called her parents. with a great deal of excitement, she told them she couldnt wait for them to visit her. she hung up the phone and a huge smile formed on her face. she hasnt been this excited in a long time.

Saturday afternoon arrived and Esmerelda looked around her room and made sure it was very clean. she kept singing songs to herself as she freshened up as her adrenaline was flowing freely. she planned to spend the rest of the day with her parents and show them around town and have lunch and dinner with them. she sat on her bed and anxiously looked at her clock. she then heard a knock on her door and she nearly sprinted over to the door. she opened the door and there stood her parents!

"MAMA!!!! PAPA!!!!" Esmerelda shrieked as she hugged both her parents.

"hola mija! so GOOOOOOOOD to see you!!" her father told her as he held his daughter in his arms.

"i missed you two SO MUCH!!" Esmerelda told them.

"ay, my beautiful daughter. you get more beautiful by the day. give your mama a kiss!" her mother told her.

Esmerelda blushed. " i love you mom! i dont know about the beautiful part, but thank you."

"nonsense! any daughter of Armando Lopez is the MOST beautiful young woman in the world!" her father told her.

"thank you papi!! come in, sit down!" Esmerelda said excitedly.

the next hour flew by as Esmerelda's parents and her caught up on all the things going back on in Esmerelda's hometown. Esmerelda got caught up on the stories of her neighbors and childhood friends. she then told them about her time in college and how she was doing. she definitely wanted to leave out her adventures with Karina as she didnt want to embarrass herself. despite her frail mindset, seeing her parents did wonders for her heart.

"okay mija, where can we go to eat? i want to take two beautiful women out for some lunch." Armando asked.

"aye, your father is so funny. but, i am a little hungry. where should we go Ezzie?" her mother asked.

Esmerelda thought for a moment and then remembered a nice cafe that she liked. she told her parents and they agreed. they all stood up and right when they opened the door, a person stood there, preparing to knock. Esmerelda's eyes popped out of her head and her heart sank. Karina was at her door with a huge smile.

"Esmerelda!!!! how are you?!!" Karina said with joy in her voice.

"Karina?" Esmerelda said in shock.

"hello there! Esmerelda, who is this?" Armando asked.

"Mom, Dad. this is...Karina.." Esmerelda mumbled. she did not want this evil woman anywhere near her family.

"hello there! my name is Karina and i am one of Esmerelda's closest friends!!! Now Esmerelda, why didnt you tell me that your parents were here?" Karina said in a sweet voice.

"they just got here..." Esmerelda mumbled. she wanted Karina to go away at this point.

"nice to meet you Karina! my name is Armando Lopez and this is my wife Isabella! nice to meet you Karina! Esmerelda, how come you never told us about her?" Armando asked his daughter.

"i-i dont know..." Esmerelda mumbled. she couldnt believe this was happening.

"it is my pleasure to meet you Mr. Lopez. i dont want to put her on the spot, but she is such a wonderful person. she has helped me in class and she is such a brainiac!" Karina said sweetly.

"that's my baby!! she is the first in our family to go to college! i am also glad to know my daughter has such great friends! say Karina, would you like to join us for lunch?" Armando asked.

"WHAT?!!! NO!!!! i mean, Karina is a really busy girl and i am sure she has something else to do." Esmerelda told her parents.

"actually, i am free the rest of the day. THANK YOU Mr. Lopez for the invite. i would *LOVE* to come...." Karina smiled, then winked at Esmerelda.

"then it's settled. let's go get something to eat!" Armando exclaimed, then hugged his daughter and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

a chill ripped through Esmerelda's spine as she now had to endure spending time with her parents with Satan's wife. she walked out of the room and noticed Karina smiling evilly at her. Esmerelda was in shock. this could not be possibly be happening.

Esmerelda, her parents and Karina all sat at a table in a Cafe, eating lunch. It was an italian themed restaurant and everyone enjoyed their meals. Esmerelda lost her energy as she couldnt believe she was sitting next to Karina and they were spending time together with HER parents. she felt sick to her stomach as Karina managed to turn a joyous event into a long, torturous session. her parents had no idea what the history has been between her and Karina.

"Mija, what's wrong? you feelin' okay?" Armando asked.

"i'm okay. i was just thinking about my midterm yesterday...." Esmerelda lied.

"i am sure you did just fine! Karina, did Esmerelda ever tell you the time when she was little and her pants got caught on a tack in the floor and they ripped off of her when she had to go to the front of the class?" Armando smiled.

"PAPI!!!!" Esmerelda shouted in embarrassment.

"really? no, she didnt tell me that story. do tell......" Karina smiled. she was enjoying every moment of this.

"well, when she was in 1st grade, the teacher made her go to the front of the class to solve a math problem. even then, Esmerelda was a genius! my little girl went to the front of the class, but her pants leg got caught on a tack and she tried to pull her leg free. she yanked a little too hard and her pants ripped clean!!! she stood there in her little panties and began to cry. i feel bad for her, but mija, it was funny!!!" Armando laughed.

"MANDO!! you are embarrassing her!!" Isabella said.

"i know, but she is so cute! her little fanny out there for all to see!!" Armando chuckled.

"i'm sure she had a cute tushie back then!!" Karina smiled, then looked at Esmerelda.

Esmerelda turned bright red as her father continued to discuss child stories about her to Karina. Esmerelda knew Karina was enjoying this and she felt even more embarrassed.

"that's enough Mando'. i think Esmerelda is embarrassed enough..." Isabella told her husband.

"okay okay! but Esmerelda loved those stories...i'm sorry mija! am i embarrassing you?" Armando asked his daughter.

Esmerelda shook her head yes and she couldnt look at Karina. she prayed Karina had to leave. she did not want to share her parents with her. Esmerelda listened to Karina as Karina told her parents about herself. Esmerelda wanted to tell her parents about the evil that this woman has done to their daughter, but she couldnt face the humiliation of telling her parents that Karina forced her to orgasm repeatedly. it made her stomach turn when Karina would make her parents laugh with some stupid joke or comment. she hated Karina putting on a front like she was a dear friend. soon, the meal was over and the group headed back.

the group made it back to Esmerelda's room and they prepared to relax for a little bit. Karina and Armando hit it off as Mr. Lopez enjoyed talking to her. to him, this woman was well put together and it was good for his daughter to associate with someone who was going to be highly successful. he was also excited that something this attractive was friends with his daughter, which could possibly help her find a boyfriend. Armando knew his daughter was beautiful, but she dressed like a nerd. he hoped that his daughter would find herself and show what a true special person she was to the right man. another hour passed by and Karina told the group that she had to go.

"Are you sure you dont want to join us for dinner?" Armando asked.

"no, i will allow sweet Esmerelda to spend time with her folks. after all, we spend a LOT of quality time with each other dont we?" Karina looked at Esmerelda.

"yeah...quality time..." Esmerelda mumbled.

"nice to meet you Karina!" Isabella said.

"yes, nice to meet you! i am glad you are my daughter's friend. take good care of her!" Armando told Karina.

"oh, Esmerelda knows i ALWAYS take *good* care of her....." Karina smiled.

"and..if she ever gets out of line..just....TICKLE HER!!!" Armando laughed, then reached for Esmerelda's ribs.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! NO PAPI!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Esmerelda screeched.

Karina's smile almost wrapped around her head as she watched Armando tickle his daughter. Esmerelda playfully fought off her father as he continued to tickle her ribs. Isabella laughed to herself as she remembered many tickle fights between those two.

"they always do this..." Isabella whispered to Karina.

"oh really......" Karina grinned.

Armando finally stopped tickling his daughter and straigthened his shirt. "ah, mija, i LOVE tickling you. as you can see Karina, my daughter is very ticklish. i used to tickle her a lot when she was a kid. she has always been so sensitive. especially her feet....."

"i didnt relaize you were so ticklish Esmerelda.." Karina lied.

"oh yes! she is very ticklish! i love her so much. it was nice meeting you Karina.." Armando shook Karina's hand.

"nice to meet you two Mr. and Mrs. Lopez. enjoy the rest of your stay. I guess i will see you later Esmerelda..." Karina smiled, then gave Esmerelda a hug.

Esmerelda felt as though she was hugging a female vampire and when Karina let her go, she felt relief. she looked at Karina's eyes and saw pure evil. Esmerelda watched Karina leave and she hoped that she would never see her again, not that it was realistic. Esmerelda shut the door and faced her parents. a smile formed on her face because she finally got to spend time with her parents alone.

evening finally arrived and Esmerelda and her parents returned from dinner to her room. the rest of the day was wonderful and now it was time for her parents to leave. Esmerelda wished they could stay forever as she felt comfort being with them. she helped grab some shopping bags her parents got from shopping and walked them to their car. Isabella gave her daughter a huge hug and kiss and she told her she loves her. Esmerelda's heart filled with love for her mother. she missed her so much and really needed her in this time of personal conflict. then she faced her father. her strong, wonderful father.

"Mija, i'm sorry if i embarrassed you today." Armando said.

"it's okay Papa!" Esmerelda told her father as she rested in his arms.

"i am *so* proud of you mija....i love you so much. you really are my pride and joy and i know you will make me proud." Armando said as he looked into his daughter's eyes.

"i love you too....i miss you guys so much. i will make you proud." Esmerelda told her father.

Armando gave a tight embrace to his daughter then got into the car. Esmerelda waved to her parents and touched her heart as they drove away. Esmerelda then began to head back to her room. today was a good day. this day was the first day in a long time where Esmerelda felt good to be alive. she missed her family and couldnt wait to see them again. she made it to her room and walked in. she turned on the light and her heart stopped. laying on her bed was Karina!!!

"hello Esmerelda...." Karina smiled.

"Karina...w-w-what are you doing here?" Esmerelda gulped.

"i'm here to see my favorite nerd...i really liked your parents Esmerelda..." Karina smiled.

"leave my parents alone! i cant believe you went with us! it's bad enough i see you, but why mess with my parents!!" Esmerelda shouted.

"listen to me nerd and listen good! first, dont EVER talk to me that way! second, you're lucky i didnt tickle you in front of your mommy and daddy! but, i will admit one thing. watching your dear ol' dad tickling you made me very horny and i really want to touch you..." Karina said, standing up off the bed. when she stood up, she also pulled out a bag.

Esmerelda started to get nervous. Karina managed to stalk her and Esmerelda ended up back against a corner in her room. "K-Karina...not tonight. please not tonight...". Esmerelda hoped Karina would leave her alone. she felt so good today and didnt want it to end in Karina's hands.

"you look cute today nerd...plus, you just misbehaved. you remember what your father said right?" Karina asked.

Esmerelda gulped and knew what Karina was up to. she put her hands up to try to defend herself, but Karina was now in front of her.

"what did you father say? he said i should......TICKLE YOU!!!" Karina shouted, then plunged her fingers into Esmerelda's ribs.

Esmerelda immediately broke out into laughter and her hands tried to slap away at Karina's. Karina took control and trapped Esmerelda. she continued to poke away at Esmerelda and enjoyed listening to Esmerelda's giggles. soon, she grabbed Esmerelda's wrists and dragged her over to the bed.

"NO KARINA!!! STOP!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Esmerelda shouted.

"LISTEN NERD! if you keep screaming, i am going to rip out your tongue and use it to lick your own pussy!" Karina shouted, then forced Esmerelda's arms behind her back.

Esmerelda winced in pain as her arms were behind her back and Karina continued to twist her wrists. soon, she was hunched over and her chest rested on her bed. Karina was behind her and she held Esmerelda's wrists behind her back. she reached underneath the blanket on the bed and pulled out some handcuffs she hid. she cuffed Esmerelda's hands, then roughly flipped Esmerelda onto her back and onto the bed. she straddled Esmerelda and looked into her eyes. she wanted to torment her and she rested her fingertips on Esmerelda's helpess ribs. she then pulled out a ball gag and forced it into Esmerelda's mouth. Karina was going to enjoy this.

Esmerelda looked up at her tormentor and knew what was going to happen. she has been in the is position many times and a tear dropped from her eye. her perfect day was going to end in a nightmare. her eyes pleaded with Karina to not torment her. not on the day where she was so happy.

"Esmerelda...you look so sad..you look so scared.......TOO BAD NERD!!! i am going to push you to the edge of insanity and then to hell. after i'm done with you, i want you to satisfy me. but first, a little laughter....." Karina laughed.

Esmerelda's body jerked in agony as Karina's fingers dug into her ribs. her body began to buck wildly as the ticklish sensations ripped through her nervous system. she didnt know how, but anytime Karina tickled her, she knew exactly where to get her. her head began to thrash back and forth as the fingers continued to find the crevices between her ribs. her legs kicked wildly and through her tear soaked eyes, she saw an evil grin from Karina.

Karina looked into Esmerelda's eyes and she got a rush everytime Esmerelda cried. she then pulled up Esmerelda's shirt and exposed her bare tummy. she began to lightly skitter her nails across the soft skin. she was rewarded with muffled giggles and Esmerelda's body thrashed underneath her. she then dug her finger deep into Esmerelda's navel and Esmerelda's eyes bugged out of her head. Karina dug the finger even deeper and enjoyed the electric shocks of ticklish energy shoot through Esmerelda' s body. Karina then went after Esmerelda's exposed ribs and enjoyed watching Esmerelda squirm.

"that's right Nerd....you have been a bad bad girl. it is time for your punishment! because i am your new....MOMMY!!!" Karina laughed.

Esmerelda laughed even harder as Karina found her armpits. with her arms tied behind her, she was defenseless to protect her armpits or any part of her upper body. she felt Karina's nails digging into her armpits and she couldnt help but laugh. her eyes began to roll into the back of her head, then the tickling stopped. Karina got up off of her and gently rolled her over onto her stomach. Esmerelda tried to breath through her nose as the ball gag prevented her from sucking in huge chunks of air through her mouth. she was getting weaker and felt Karina grab her knee, then felt what seemed like a strap going around her knee. then she felt her other knee getting strapped as well.

"mmmmfff....." Esmerelda moaned.

"my little nerd...this is going to be fun...i hope you dont mind a spreader bar..." Karina laughed.

Esmerelda tried to close her legs but she couldnt. she wiggled her ankles, but she couldnt close her legs. Karina had strapped a spreader bar between her legs and Esmerelda couldnt close her legs. Karina then straddled her back, sitting on her wrists and facing her feet. Karina looked at Esmerelda's rear end and gave it a hard slap. Esmerelda winced in pain as Karina spanked her a few more times. Esmerelda then heard a bag rustling, then a chill went through her body as she heard what sounded like scissors.

"time to see this cute little tooshie! i liked the way your father talked about this special ass of yours." Karina giggled. she then began to cut away at Esmerelda's shorts, right down the crack line.

Esmerelda tried to move, but with Karina's weight on her, there was no escape. soon, the scissors finished their cruel path and Karina stared at the white panties of Esmerelda. she resumed with her scissors and finished cutting through the shorts legs, now she easily pulled the shorts open and gave Esmerelda's ass a playful slap through her panties. Karina then pulled up the hem of the panties and began to cut away at the fabric, easily shredding them and exposing the cheeks of Esmerelda's ass.

"what a cute ass you have...." Karina laughed as her fingers lightly went down the crack of the pale ass.

Esmerelda began to giggle as she felt the fingers making their cruel path down her crack and across her cheeks. her ass clenched tight, then open as Karina continued to tease her. Esmerelda hated getting tickled on her butt as it was very sensitive, but it also turned her on. she then felt the fingers rapidly scurrying across her ass cheeks which sent her into wild convulsions. Karina felt she was riding a bull as she continued to tickle Esmerelda's ass. she enjoyed watching the tender skin clench tightly, then spread open. she then took the tip of her nail and slowly dragged it from the top of the crack, all the way through the valley, then close to Esmerelda's womanhood. Karina thought she heard a moan and smiled. she then reached into her bag of "tricks" and pulled out a q-tip and waved it in the air.

Esmerelda had no idea what Karina was up to and braced herself for any torment. she then felt Karina grab a cheek and pull it away from the other cheek. Esmerelda's eyes almost fell out of her head when she felt the q-tip circling her hole. the cotton swab continued to circle her hole, then trickle up and down her crack, sending her into ticklish convulsions. the sensations were intense and Esmerelda couldnt even beg Karina to stop. Karina took her q-tip and made sure she tickled every square inch of this soft ass. she felt Esmerelda squirming beneath her and she knew she had Esmerelda right where she wanted her. she stuck the q-tip straight up in Esmerelda's crack and laughed.

"i really love this ass!! but now, i think it's time for some feet...." Karina purred.

Esmerelda felt Karina get off of her back and felt hands on her ankles. with the spreader bar holding her knees, she couldnt prevent Karina from getting her feet away. Karina stared at the canvas shoes of Esmerelda and couldnt wait to have at the delicate prizes inside. she plucked the shoe off a heel and Esmerelda began to whimper.

"you dont want me to play with your feet Esmerelda? too bad..remember, i OWN these feet...." Karina laughed.

Esmerelda felt her shoe get pulled off and giggled softly through her gag as Karina tickled her foot through her sock. she braced herself as Karina began to pull the sock off her foot, exposing her tender pink sole. she clenched her tiny toes and Karina only giggled.

"remember what your daddy said? he said your feet are really ticklish... let me make sure..." Karina giggled. she then raked her nails up and down Esmerelda sole, sending her into a complete fit of giggles.

Esmerelda couldnt move her foot away and was forced to endure the foot tickling. she felt Karina's nails scraping across the ball of her foot and it sent her into ticklish terror. she always hated her feet getting tickled and she couldnt even scream. the ball gag prevented her from releasing her ticklish agony and she started to convulse even more. Karina made sure she tickled the arch good as she circled her fingers into the delicate flesh. Karina always enjoyed tickling these feet. her eyes looked over and saw Esmerelda's other foot, still in it's shoe and sock. she stopped tickling Esmerelda's bare foot and went over to the other foot.

"hmmm....i think these piggies miss me...isnt that right Esmerelda?" Karina teased.

Esmerelda tried opening her tear soaked eyes, but knew her torment was not going to end. she felt her shoe getting pulled off, then her sock. Karina stared at the newly exposed foot and didnt waste anytime and started tickling the soft skin. a new rush of sensations ripped through Esmerelda's body. her upperbody began to flop around as Karina found the sweet spots between her pudgy toes. Karina would continue to tickle Esmerelda's toes and watch Esmerelda's head twist in turn in ticklish agony. Karina then stuck out her tongue and licked Esmerelda's sole. Karina was rewarded with a soft giggle and moan and now it was time to put Esmerelda over the edge. she continued to lick Esmerelda's soles, slowly and passionately. her tongue invaded the toe crevices of Esmerelda, then she sucked on Esmerelda's toes. Karina could see Esmerelda's pelvis going up and down off the bed and she had Esmerelda right where she wanted. she stroke the soles one last time, then stopped. she got up from the foot of the bed and made her way to Esmerelda's head. she moved the sweaty hair from Esmerelda's cheek and removed the ball gag. she then leaned her face into Esmerelda's ear.

"now Esmerelda...it's pussy time.." she whispered.

Esmerelda moaned as she felt Karina's head go away from hers. she knew where Karina was headed and her breath was taken away. "...please dont.."

Karina then saw Esmerelda's ass once again and lightly tickled it. Esmerelda giggled softly and Karina reached under Esmerelda's ass and her fingers lightly began to tickle her vaginal lips.

"hehehehehehehee....no...dont tickle me....hehehehehehehehe there..." Esmerelda giggled softly.

"oh yes nerd. i want you to cum for me..." Karina teased as her fingers continued to lightly tickle Esmerelda's pussy.

Esmerelda's mind was turning into mush as she felt Karina's fingers tickling her, but at the same time, teasing her. she couldnt close her legs and her most private area was vulnerable once again to whatever Karina wanted to do. she hated being tickled, but she loved the sensation. she then gasped as Karina's fingers tickled her clitoris. her hips began to buck, trying to get her orgasm flowing. Karina sensed this and while one hand tickled Esmerelda's clit, her other hand tickled her ass.

"hehehehehehehehehe oh.....oh that feels good....hehehehehehehehehehe" Esmerelda continued to giggle.

"you like this Esmerelda? do you want to cum?" Karina asked.

Esmerelda eyes rolled into the back of her head. she hated the fact that Karina had so much control over her body, but at this moment, she didnt care. "yes...please let me cum...."

"beg me...beg me to make you cum. i am your new mommy now..." Karina teased.

Esmerelda didnt want to call Karina her "mommy". she had one that she loved dearly and didnt want to give Karina the satisfaction. but feeling Karina's fingers work their magic on her love button and the light tickling sensation on her rear end was taking over her mind. "please make me cum..please, i beg you...i want to cum.."

"please what?" Karina whispered.

the words stuck in Esmerelda's throat. she didnt want to, but then Karina's fingers lightly circled the clit, then teased it harder and it broke Esmerelda. "please......mommy...."

"that's my good girl...." Karina laughed as she then manipulated Esmerelda's private spot.

Esmerelda's heart sank calling Karina her "mommy", but when Karina hit a certain spot on her clitoris, Esmerelda exploded. a wave of colors crossed over her eyes and the most intense orgasm came crashing out. her body bucked as Karina continued to milk her. Karina looked over at Esmerelda's toes and noticed that they were clenched tight. she knew Esmerelda had a very intense orgasm and a smile formed on her face. she removed her hand from Esmerelda's pussy and noticed her hand was glistening with Esmerelda's love juices. she licked her fingers, then wiped her hand on Esmerelda's ass. she then unstrapped the spreader bar and went towards Esmerelda's head.

"i love you my pussy slave. just remember, you no longer belong to your parents, you belong to me. i just wish i could have gotten your real mother as well. she is quite the looker. i wonder if she tastes just like you....." Karina taunted, the patted Esmerelda's head.

tears flowed from Esmerelda's eyes after what Karina told her. she heard the door open as Karina walked out. she felt disgusted with herself. her emotions were mixed from complete humiliation, to anger. she hated the fact that Karina mentioned her mother, then felt humiliated for calling Karina her "mommy". she laid on her bed, still wearing her shirt, but naked from the waist down. she rolled over onto her back and tears continued to fall as she covered her face with her hands. getting humiliated was bad enough, but the fact that Karina brought her parents in on her torment only made her upset. she felt so powerless, so weak. she then heard a voice.

"Esmerelda?" a voice said...

Esmerelda moved her hands away from her face and looked towards the doorway. her face turned red as she realized who was standing there. "oh dear..hello...."

how was this one folks? will Esmerelda ever overcome Karina's clutches? stay tuned for more. feedback always welcomed.

Yup, PT, always worth the wait. Another fine addition. Keep the action going.

:fish:

Who's your mommy, Esmeralda, that's all i can say!

YOu sure left us on the edge, with that ending, can't wait to find out who the mysterious person is.

I thought it was cool that we both posted stories on the same day, Prime. Great minds think alike, and i want to be in biz with you someday.

mind blowing story

that was simply mind blowing :jester: :jester: :jester: why don't u write a story where karina is being tickled tortured by esmaralda. waiting eagerly to read about esmaralda's revenge.

o no what a time to stop...who was that at her door???? grrrrr poor Esmeralda, she has to contend with so much..that Karina is pure evil. hmm secretly i wonder, does she lust after Esmeralda?

good stuff Prime!!!! never cease to amaze, my friend

now if Esmerelda can get some revenge in Part 20, that would be nice

yeah

although i have enjoyed this series quite a bit. I was hoping her parents would catch karina in the act. She's a b**** and a half. I think it's time for some revenge.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back