• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My sweet Taboo.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather

Written by Ticklishscribe,
C.

I have been anticipating this for a long time; you the ler, finally going to be the lee. The idea of having you at my mercy has left my brain running on only one thought and my eyes engrave in my brain the sight of you bound and awaiting my pleasure and I see you quivering. I know a myriad of ticklish thoughts is racing through your brain as you are hardly ever a ler, and so to heighten those thoughts I blindfold you.... Now all you can sense is the feel of the soft bonds at your wrists and ankles, and the almost silent sound as I move around the room.

“How does the ler feel at being the lee for once.” I whisper in your ear. To my delight you jerk and squirm. “This time the shoe is on the other foot and will soon be off the other foot too. Both feet in fact.”

I watch as your feet, protected only in their etnies and socks, writhe all over trying to find some refuge from me. I smile evilly as there will be no refuge today.

“I am going to sumptuously and sensually sample every curve on those curvy 8 ½’s of yours sweetheart. I will give you the slowest most intense tickling your feet have ever felt.”

Now I watch as your entire body jerks and writhes and your feet still urgently seek out any sort of refuge. I want to get those feet here and now, but it’s time to put your taboo area aside and wreak sensual havoc with your armpits. My fingers begin in a slow swirling motion and glide across your sensitive armpits and you squirm a little as you feel my soft, feather touch. I can sense your eyes closing tight and see you bite your lip, trying as hard as you can, not to laugh. I know you want to tell me to fuck off and go to hell for touching them, but you know that the minute you open your mouth the laughter will suddenly erupt and tell you it’s game over.

Then with lightning swiftness, I dig them in and to my fervid delight you erupt with shrieks of laughter. I immediately stop and you begin to calm, but still squirm as I now re-enter your pits and do a slow ballet. I whisper how your t-shirt is useless to you as protection and I now allow my fingers to slide inside your short sleeves and sensuously caress your tender skin. The ballet dance continues and your squirming becomes more intense along with some intense giggles.

“Are we having fun?” I ask of you, knowing full well that you’d like to kill me right now, but delighting that the bondage won’t allow you that luxury.

I know well that your eyes are closed tight and see your head rapidly moving from side to side and your mouth wide open. I have never experienced anyone like you before, and I Am enjoying it immensely. I re move my hands from inside your shirt and now begin rubbing the top of your ribcage as well. With that comes another eruption in that you begin to buck wildly, thrusting your chest in the air and beginning to scream with laughter. Being stretched out and tied down doesn’t allow you much room to manoeuvre, but never the less you try. All the while I continue to dig my fingers into the top of her ribcage and I imagine that I am riding a bucking horse at a rodeo.

“Shall I continue with your ribs?” I stop and whisper. “Or should I push your shirt up and tickle that tummy with one of my brushes. Or perhaps a feather Duster?”

With that I reach for the duster and waved it over your face, the tendrils of it barely caressing your nose. I laugh as you try to bite it and each time you try, I pull it back. I then begin slowly moving it up and down your arms, teasing you with little flicks here and there. As I do this I get lower and lower until I was just entering your armpits and then stop. Announcing to you that your shirt has to come off, I feel you tense arch your back and then thrash and writhe like crazy.

I get off you, watching you writhe even more and arch your back as you strain at the bonds hoping to free yourself. With your hands tied straight above your head it will make it even easier for me to push your shirt up. With the bed in the middle of the room I stand above your head and begin to pull at the sleeves of your shirt and I watch with delight as you try to burrow into the bed to keep your shirt from sliding up. I now pull in the waistband of your shirt and slowly slide it up your chest and over your breasts. You are going ballistic and begging me not to take it off and I smile evilly as I see my next target, your bra. You feel your shirt over your face and really begin to lose it, with even more writhing, back arching and begging. I pull it off your face and leave it bunched up around your wrists.

“Your shirt will act like an extra set of restraints, should you manage to get out of one of the others. But I find that highly unlikely. And oh yes, I haven’t made my mind up about those fleece pants of yours, but I’m sure you’re not short of suggestions.”

And with that take the duster and burrow it deep, into your armpit and swish it around. The bucking movement, which had instantly subsided, has now returned with a full vengeance and I giggle evilly I go from armpit to armpit, never falling into a rhythm that you can get used to and swishing enough in each pit to drive you crazy. All the while you are swearing at me, and promising revenge in spades when you get free. But that only makes me swish the duster even more and now I take a quick moment to flick it over your tummy. You spasm and writhe more, trying not to arch your back, thereby thrusting your tummy into the duster. I now let the duster caress your ribs and you come forth with hearty giggles and even more writhing. The soft laughter has disappeared a long time ago, having been replaced by something more substantial. I again smile evilly and now stop dusting. It is bra time.

I sit beside you and you jerk at my presence, trying to squirm away from me. My hands easily slide around your sides and to your bra straps. Immediately you know my target and desperately try to burrow into the bed again, but you are too late. I have the straps undone and out from under your back and I happily toss your bra above your head to rest on your shirt-covered wrists. It’s nipple time..

The language that is coming out of you is partly in four letter words and very blunt and to the point, but I ignore it and pick up the duster again. I begin by swishing it over your nipples barely letting the soft tendrils kiss them. The word fuck is wrenched from you and you call me a sadistic pervert, all the while trying to keep your breasts away from the duster. I happily follow your breasts and swish it more and more, letting you have the full Monty of its tendrils. The fact that the duster can follow your now sensitive breasts and you can do nothing is driving you crazy and I take great delight in each jerk and writhe. Your blunt language is still full force and I enjoy each word in its earthy simplicity.

“Awwwwwwwww, you don’t like me touching your nippleepoos.” My question is greeted with even more blunt language and I laugh back at you.

I now stop dusting and watch your reactions subside and evilly think on my next move. I watch you jerk and swear at me again as I pinch your nipples, and pinch them once more for a repeat performance. Now I stroke the left nipple with a single stiff feather and once again you swear at me with blunt determination. I ignore your verbal barrage and continue to tease the now erect nipple. I tease you even further by thanking you for the four letter compliments as I am please at giving you what it is driving you crazy. I move over to the right one and stroke its tender erect bud, but add the evilness of pinching the left one again. I imagine how your eyes must be fiery and heated with distain for me and I giggle evilly at knowing the fact that you can’t do a single thing about it. I change tactics now and take a second feather and tease both nipples. You arch your back and growl profanities at me by the score and I see that I have hit a hotspot. I let the feathers tease and torment your nipples, touching only the very tips of them.

“My, my, such vivid profanities you growl at me. Do I really deserve all this? Oh, and by the way, I’m not planning on overheating you just yet. I just want to get you to the boil, then let you simmer awhile.”

You growl more at me and I laugh out loud, then take one feather and start slowly and sensuously tracing your ribs back and forth, one rib at a time. This has you arching your back once more and I just can’t resist commenting.

“Isn’t it nice how your ribs come up to meet my feather. They must have heard from your nipples how nice I am to you.”

“You are fucking horrible to me.” You growl. “Fucking perverted.”

I laugh back at you and continue stroking, now using two feathers on your ribs and stroking even slower. You are writhing so much that the bonds are beginning to creak and I know that I now have you in the palm of my hand. Suddenly I stop and I watch as you grab for air and try to back away from me. But I am not done with your upper body yet and I begin to slowly and sensuously circle the outer edge of your tummy. All I get from you is little giggles so I decide to move on. It’s now time for the main event and I sit myself at your feet. Grasping your sneaker covered feet at their toes I wriggle them to show what power I have over you. The sudden and intense writhing of your feet confirms the power I have over you and I wriggle them again.

“Your black etnies won’t protect your feet girl and neither will your socks. And it’s show time.” I grip your left foot by the toe and pull it toward me, then slowly begin to unlace your sneaker. Instantly your leg begins intensely pumping and your foot jerks and writhes in my grip. The growls have now turned to begging and I now know that I have you on the verge of running, at least in the psychological sense.

“After all the names you’ve called me, you want mercy? I think not.” I now pull the last of the laces undone and now turn my attention to wriggling your sneaker loose on your foot. I giggle evilly at the power I have over your foot and laugh as each jerk and writhe from you loosens your sneaker even more.

“Keep it up girl and you’ll pull your foot of your sneaker in no time.” I hear a very audible “Fuck” and feel your foot suddenly push toward me to keep your sneaker on, but I pull back and pull it off completely. Now I stare at a socked foot and a thin sock at that and savour the moment when the peeling of that sock will really back you against the wall.

“My, my what a lovely sock, you might say it’s ap-pealing or it will be ap-pealing quite soon.”

Your foot and leg are now pumping on and pounding the bed and I smile evilly at the explosions of thoughts that are now blowing your mind. I strike like a cobra, with a single finger stroking your left sole from heel to toes and you shriek and pump and pound the bed even more.

“Just wait till I bend those toes back and really lay waste to that sole of yours.” You jerk, thrash and writhe and I can fully imagine you wondering exactly what I mean by the words lay waste.”

Now I turn my attention to the other sneaker and remove it even more slowly. I now begin to pick away at your right sneaker’s lace. Pulling on the two ends, I watch as the bow slowly becomes untied and the laces flop to the sides. I know you can feel me unlacing your sneaker as I see your foot wriggle and I smile evilly. Inserting my fingers between the sides of your sneaker and your foot, I slowly spread the sneaker and loosen it. Grasping the toe and taking a firm grip on the heel, the sneaker easily comes away from your foot and as I lift it off, I slowly and torturously slither a finger up your sole. Your reactions to the first one coming off were exquisite and I want to not only see your reactions again, but to see them stretched out as well. I watched as you really felt and knew that I was unlacing your sneaker and experiencing your writhing as my fingers descended to separate it from your tense, writhing foot. Again I slowly and torturously slither a finger from heel to toes and your foot reacts with intense writhing and jerking on the restraint. I hold your sneaker aloft as though I am holding a trophy and then toss it to the other side of the room.

Back at your left foot, I set my sights on its sock and begin to deprive it of any and all protection. Tugging at the toe of the sock, it begins to come off effortlessly and the slow peeling begins to tickle you. Your foot begins to writhe again and as it does so more of the sock comes off. “Keep writhing,” I tell you, "As it helps your sock to come off." Finally it comes off and you’re foot writhes even more now. For the first time I see your toes flexing and curling and I watch them scurrying like frightened little mice seeking refuge.

I tuck my right arm around your ankle and grip your heel firmly, then stop for a moment to pick off the lint that is left on your foot. You giggle as I dexterously pluck each strand of lint and your foot writhes once more. For the first time I feel how soft and virgin your sole is and I smile at the exquisite tickles to come. You giggle the longest as I pluck the lint from in between your toes and I take my time, as I want to get every strand of lint off your foot before I tickle it.

Looking at your now bare rounded foot, I could see that I was right in that it was the perfect virgin foot. This sole of yours is as smooth as I had imagined it to be and I want to rake, rev and run ten fingers lush and rampant over it right now. I hold back my urges and bend your toes back, getting a firm grip on the foot again. I then single finger stroke the sole from heel to toes and back and another explosion of laughter erupts, followed by intense writhing. Your foot tries to flail about as I meander a single finger over the arch and then short stroke the centre of it. I delight as your soft sole is allowing my finger to skate over the silky surface and with each stroke more intense writhing followed by gales of laughter. You are really off the scale and I am delighted with every movement and laugh that you could put forth. I short stroke the instep then wriggle my finger all over causing even more laughter to erupt. Tickling the soft pad under your toes I discover another hotspot and stroke it for all it was worth.

I bend the toes back and rapidly slide my fingers from side to side and your laughter instantly erupts once more and you thrash and gutturally cackle. This is a new technique I’m using and it is driving you totally crazy. Your foot bucks in my hands and your leg pumps like crazy as the tickling is taking its toll.

You are now promising me anything if I stop tickling your feet and I giggle evilly again and now began to slowly slide my fingers from side to side. This causes you to writhe more and beg even more as well. I slowly torture your foot, knowing that this is driving you totally insane. I giggle to myself knowing that I have you exactly where I want you and know that I could carry this on for hours if I so choose to. You writhe even more, feeling five fingers rapidly and repeatedly stroking your arch and you laugh continuously. You knew I had waited for this moment for a long time and that I wasn't about to stop soon, yet you pray I would show some mercy and stop. Again you are frantically promising me anything if I don’t tickle her feet, but I giggle evilly again and continued the torturous tickling. From heel to toes my fingers go, short stroking all the way and paying special attention to your arches the ball of your foot and the joints of your toes. I thoroughly delight as your leg pumps like crazy and your foot writhes in my grip.

My fingers flit up and down your sole like a psychotic butterfly. As they dance across your sole and probe between your toes, I feel the power in your foot surge and it is as though every ounce of strength you have left in you was focused on your tickled foot. I thoroughly enjoy the power I have over you and continued the flitting and dancing. Long strokes, and then short strokes; never falling into a rhythm that you can get used to, as I ballet all over and under the sole and foot. I can tell that you are being barraged by one ticklish conniption after another and I thoroughly enjoy every minute of it. Then I suddenly stop and now gazed at your sensually adorable foot; feeling the power in it and watching it writhe in my grip.

"Shall I check out these deliciously adorable toes... Some piggies perhaps."

Instantly your toes clench, and use two fingers to grip your big toe and slowly bend it back. You fight hard to clench it, but my grip was firm and at last the toe is mine.

"This little piggy came to get tickled." I giggle evilly as you loudly protest no as I sensually teasingly tweak and twist the toe. You go wild under me and I have to grip your foot even more tightly to keep it still. I grasp the second toe and slowly wriggle it unclenched, and then once more sensually and teasingly tweak and twist.

"This little piggy got tied down and tickled by meee."

You continue to go wild under me, bucking madly, complete with intense guttural giggling and begging for release.

"My. My, such a ticklish little toe. I should stay longer on this one."

My words shoot through you like a bolt of lightning and you go even wilder under me. You beg me to cease the torture that I’m giving you now and I giggle evilly once more, knowing that I have you on the edge.

"But I've only just started playing the piggies and it can't be that bad can it?" Is my reply, as I still tweak and twist the tormented tootsie. "

“YY-Y-Y-Y-E-E-E-E-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-I-I-I-I-I-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-I-I-I-S-S-S-S-S!“

"Well then, if this is torture for you, perhaps I should stroke your foot again, as that might not be so torturous." I add a few spider tickles from heel to toes and your intense laughter returns as you continue to writhe.

This little piggy" I grasp the middle toe and unclench it like the others. "This little piggy went into ticklish abandon and had a ticklish conniption to begin with."

You are hysterical now, the bed is rocking and your laughter is filling the room and bouncing off the walls. I continue to delight in every second of your tickle, delighting in the fact that you are out of control and that I have total control of you. Your toes were unbelievably virginally soft and supple and I delight with every touch. The soft skin was heavenly to feel and I spend a little extra time on each toe to really get you going.

"And this little piggy." I add with evil relish, slowly and torturously unclenching the baby toe followed by more sensually, teasingly tweaking and twisting. This little baby piggy is just itching to get tic-kled."

"NO GAAAAAWWWWDDDDD PLEASE DON'T!" More intense laughter comes from you and I wriggle it again just to tease.

“But I have to as I forgot the fourth toe, and I don’t want it feeling lonely now do I. You wouldn’t want your fourth toe feeling lonely would you?” I wriggle it and watch as you go wild once more, bucking on the bed and almost violent writhing now.

I suddenly stop playing piggies with your toes and I can hear your laboured breath. I can tell that you’re on the edge and I wanted to keep there for as long as possible.

Not only are you giggling, but you are also swearing at me as well, as I now announce that I want to check for any and all lint on your foot, left by your sock. My gentle picking away on your sole has you wild again and I tell you how thorough I will be to ensure that every piece of lint is removed. I tell you that in between your toes is a bad place for lint and that I will have to take extra time and be most thorough there. Your reaction is to growl “NO” and I giggle evilly once more.

Suddenly I lightly, slowly and sensually begin to kiss your left armpit and am rewarded with giggling along with the hissing and swearing. But I continually kiss it, making each kiss longer than the one before. I am really delighted when you hiss and swear at me whenever I go near your armpits and I whisper to you about that being all the ammunition I need. That makes you hiss and swear at me even more and utter an ultimatum that I know you’ll never carry out. Out of the corner of my eye I see your nipples becoming erect and I congratulate myself on dividing your senses. I decide to divide them even more and my left hand reaches out and softly and sensually pinches your left nipple. Instantly you spasm and arch your back only to fall back and jerk, thrash and writhe some more. Your continued usage of the phrase “Fuck you” delights me even more and I continue kissing and pinching. You are “My sweet taboo,” and I love being a bad boy. I change to the right armpit and nipple and get the same results, but this time I up the anti by lightly spider tickling your left armpit and makes you begin to buck on the bed.

After a few moments I stop and watch as you subside. To really blow your senses, I lightly kiss your forehead then each cheek. You hiss and tell me “Don’t go there.” Then offer another ultimatum, which I know you won’t be able to keep. I whisper to you about kissing your lips and again you hiss and swear at me. Such threats you say you’ll carry out, amuse me and I delight in each one as you announce it.

Suddenly you jerk, arch your back, thrash and writhe along with even more hissing, swearing and more useless ultimatums as my left hand slowly slides across your left sole and begins to massage the ball of your foot. I delight in feeling you jerk, try to stifle your laughter. You hiss and swear back no and desperately try to free your foot to stop this subtle torture.

“You don’t like being massaged?” I ask and giggle at your response to come. What comes is even more hissing and swearing and I know that I’ve hit a volcanically sensual hotspot, another sweet taboo. “And isn’t it nice how your silky soft sole accentuates the massaging of my fingers.

I continue to watch as you continue to jerk, arch your back, thrash and writhe and I wonder what your reactions would be if I was massage both balls of your feet. I giggle at the continuous hissing, swearing and repeating of all the ultimatums and decide to see what would happen. I begin to massage both hands and the words “Fuck you” come forth with a deafening whisper. I giggle evilly and continue to massage. Still more hissing, swearing and repeating of all the ultimatums and you continue to jerk, arch your back and writhe. Still another “Fuck you” comes forth and I giggle again, knowing full well that I again have you in the palm of my hand. I want my power over you to be complete, but at the same time to keep you on the edge and to give you the feeling that no relief is in sight.

“These feet of yours are absolutely awesome, my sweet taboo. And isn’t it nice that the night is young and that I have all the time in the world for you.”​

Last edited:
Pretty damn hot, dude. Writing in the second person is always odd, but you managed to do a nice job with it. I'm a fan :D

Thanks LD, I'm glad you like my work.

LD_Tickler said:
Pretty damn hot, dude. Writing in the second person is always odd, but you managed to do a nice job with it. I'm a fan :D

OMG... i was totally consumed by your story... it was awesome. I can't wait to read the next one...

Soon soon my sweet, sooon the next story will be coming. And thank you so much for the compliment.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back