• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another new story in my archives and a teaser here.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Comments and compliments are greatfully appreciated.

Suddenly I lightly, slowly and sensually begin to kiss your left armpit and am rewarded with giggling along with the hissing and swearing. But I continually kiss it, making each kiss longer than the one before. I am really delighted when you hiss and swear at me whenever I go near your armpits and I whisper to you about that being all the ammunition I need. That makes you hiss and swear at me even more and utter an ultimatum that I know you’ll never carry out. Out of the corner of my eye I see your nipples becoming erect and I congratulate myself on dividing your senses. I decide to divide them even more and my left hand reaches out and softly and sensually pinches your left nipple. Instantly you spasm and arch your back only to fall back and jerk, thrash and writhe some more. Your continued usage of the phrase “Fuck you” delights me even more and I continue kissing and pinching. You are “My sweet taboo,” and I love being a bad boy. I change to the right armpit and nipple and get the same results, but this time I up the anti by lightly spider tickling your left armpit and makes you begin to buck on the bed.

I continue to watch as you continue to jerk, arch your back, thrash and writhe and I wonder what your reactions would be if I was massage both balls of your feet. I giggle at the continuous hissing, swearing and repeating of all the ultimatums and decide to see what would happen. I begin to massage both hands and the words “Fuck you” come forth with a deafening whisper. I giggle evilly and continue to massage. Still more hissing, swearing and repeating of all the ultimatums and you continue to jerk, arch your back and writhe. Still another “Fuck you” comes forth and I giggle again, knowing full well that I again have you in the palm of my hand. I want my power over you to be complete, but at the same time to keep you on the edge and to give you the feeling that no relief is in sight.
:woot: :D :blaugh: :manicd: :devil:

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back