• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Fantasy X-2 or Naruto Timeskip request.

raptorspride

TMF Novice
I was wondering if anyone can do a story with the girls of ffx-2 in their thief outfits getting upperbody tickled (mainly yuna and rikku-especially rikku) or a story with Ino getting full body tickled by Sakura in her timejump "hurricane chronicles" outfit (it is the same outfit basically as her outfit before but the cloth around her stomach is gone, leaving her in a bare midriff outfit. Also if you like for the ffx-2 just to do the story with just rikku that is ok but just alway thought the theif outfit was a great tickle outfit is all. Thanks in advance.

Might not get a lot of responces from this, as Rikku is 17 in Final Fantasy X-2 and thus is not allowed on this site. Maybe Yuna as she's old enough.

Also Naruto, you'd have to have them in their late teen versions, not their pre/early teen. Just to let you know of the rules here, if they're under eighteen and haven't been aged by the original creator, then its not allowed here.

Ino I understand but there is already an x-2 story made (but focuses on feet) so that is why I made the requested here.

Thats fine, I just dont think you'd find Rikku tickled around here for long nowadays.

Naruto cannot be posted here. The timeskip does not bring them beyond 18. If Rikku is under 18, which I suspect, then she too cannot be here. Yuna, if older than 18, is permitted, as are any other X-2 (Or any character from any series, for that matter) characters older than 18.

HisDivineShadow said:
Naruto cannot be posted here. The timeskip does not bring them beyond 18. If Rikku is under 18, which I suspect, then she too cannot be here. Yuna, if older than 18, is permitted, as are any other X-2 (Or any character from any series, for that matter) characters older than 18.

As far as I know, the characters in Naruto: Next are above 18. You have a source other than some middle-school fansite to say otherwise? I honestly would like to know.

You being the only mod here that would know, or cares about this particular genre anyways.

Managed to knock out 3/4th of the anime tribute stories on this forum literally overnight.

I *assume* you mean Naruto: Shippuden by Naruto: Next (Sometimes simply called Part II). Part II of Naruto is, as far as I know, ongoing. Unless the series has yet another skipping ahead in time beyond the one major one I am aware of. Shippuden takes place about two to three years after the original arcs. In the original arcs, all characters were approximately 12-13. While I despise using Wikipedia as a source of first reference, it does confirm my thoughts on their ages in the original part as well as the second. Assuming that they are on the high end of 13, bordering on 14, the time-skip to part two of roughly two and a half years would bring all involved to between 16 and 17, not of age. In actuality, they are noted as being 15 everywhere I can find information (Meaning they were about 12.5 in Part I and skipped ahead the 2.5 years to 15 for Part II).

Confirmations that the timeskip is roughly two and a half years besides Wikipedia:
http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/?naruto=info/StoryArcsPart2
http://www.narutohq.com/uzumaki-naruto.php
http://www.animekora.com/naruto/information/story_arcs/

I assume the arc you speak of has them looking like the following? Well, this is the arc where they are all roughly 15 years old, not of age:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki#Part_II
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasuke_Uchiha#Part_II
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakura_Haruno_(Naruto)#Part_II

I can find more confirmation if you like but I am confident it will all be the same. And yes, I do concur, the new rules do remove most all anime/manga works here. However, the rules are the rules, and it is this one's job to enforce.

Honestly, you're probably the only one I think who managed to widget out that sort of technicality. It's weird, because their ages are never mentioned in the manga. o_O

Alot of it is simply fan based assumptions which become general concesus. Japan in particular doesn't seem to really give a crap about age groups it seems. Hell they got kids drinking alcohol in some of these animes.

Oh well HDS, a good series nonetheless gone to waste.

Least the fillers are coming to an end finally. :3

To the OP -
http://theatf.net/
This is an Anime Tickling Forum, it's a little cliquish, but if anime and japanese material is what you're looking for you can find it here. Just lurk more than anything unless anime and gaming is really your thing. They moved to stray away from the common eyes, and the registration is a pain in the butt, but good luck and enjoy.

HDS is correct. At a guess, the source of this was one of the many data books, rather than mere fan speculation.

Although, according to Kishimoto, there is going to be at least one more timeskip in Naruto. If that takes them past 18, will they be fair game, HDS?

I have heard that there is a skip tha puts them ultimately at nineteen, but it is in the works.

If they are brought beyond 18 in the course of the story (And NOT a fan's own interpretation) then works depicting them in that arc and ONLY in that arc (Or beyond it) should be permissible. It would need to be released first, I believe, to qualify (The arc with the characters of age).

I haven't played FFX-II, so I don't know much about it, but whoever did write the story might simply date it to a year after the adventure ended, so that Riku would be 18.

If it helps any, I did a FFIX story about Princess Garnet. Since she was 16 when FF9 started, I dated my story two years after the end of the game, during her (assumed) reign as queen of Alexandria, thus qualifying for the 18 or older rule.

hey as long as rikku (and others) wear the same thing they did in the game, I say go for it!!

raptorspride said:
hey as long as rikku (and others) wear the same thing they did in the game, I say go for it!!

Rikku is 17 in FFX-2 so she's out. Yuna is 19, Paine is 18 so both of them are in. As for Princess Garnet, because a fan made her older than the original piece of work had her, according to the site, she's out too. Now if there was a Final Fantasy IX-2 and she was older in it, or if the original game ends, a few years after the events of the game, leaving her older, then its okay. But otherwise it is not.

I might do a Yuna getting tickled by Paine story, with them both in their thief outfits. Not sure when I'll get it done, but I think I have an idea as to how it will go.

NavelTickler75 said:
Rikku is 17 in FFX-2 so she's out. Yuna is 19, Paine is 18 so both of them are in. As for Princess Garnet, because a fan made her older than the original piece of work had her, according to the site, she's out too. Now if there was a Final Fantasy IX-2 and she was older in it, or if the original game ends, a few years after the events of the game, leaving her older, then its okay. But otherwise it is not.

Thanks for clarifying that for me, although it makes no sense.

I'll be sure to delete my story and point them to your decision as the reason.

tickle_brat said:
Thanks for clarifying that for me, although it makes no sense.

I'll be sure to delete my story and point them to your decision as the reason.

Okay. Thing is, unless the original creators change the age, people still sometimes see these characters as the age the last bit of footage so to speak, see and think of. And because she's underage, the site worries people could think of ticklers as pedophiles, and want to push that as far away as possible.

You could put that story up on adultfanfiction.net (or possibly .com not sure which) or even fanfiction.net and rate it as an M rated fic, letting people know why in the explanation thing. LOL hope that might help.

I understand what you are saying and a Yuna-Paine story would be cool. May the keyboard be with you.

Thanks. I should write it within the week, so look for it to be up around this weekend, or next.

^^ lol okay I will try to get it up soon this week, Have a lot of requests, so it may take some time. Plus always going to the net, takes time away from writing. But Ill try my best.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back