• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Secretary and the Publicist (part 3, NEW)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Sorry this took so long, but JT had to relocate and start a new life out west. I really want to apologize to that lovely Brit named Leelee, who is not only a sweetheart but has the cutest eyes i've ever seen. Part 4 won't be a long wait like this one has been, luvey, hope you and everyone else likes it.

The Secretary and the Publicist (part 3)

Leanne was upset before, but now she was really pissed off.

These two squares had tickled her senseless, stripped her clothing off, and now she was in her bra and panties swinging back and forth from a chain.

“Get me down from here she bellowed, and hurry the bloody hell up.

Thomas still laid on the floor taking in the scent of Leanne’s skirt, and looking up at her Leanne’s panty clad cooch.

“Something tells me there’s heaven between those legs hissed Thomas, still being the English perv that he was.

“And I’ll bet it’s your swollen member noted Sophia eyeing his crotch with disgust, go to the bathroom and take care of that why don’t you”?

“I will said Thomas, the day I start taking orders from you, wench”.

Sophia smiled wryly and walked over to where Thomas laid. She unzipped her boots and slid them off, revealing her size eleven feet incased in black stockings. She rubbed one foot over Thomas’ crotch.

“How does that feel dahling asked Sophia?

“Ooooh ooooh you sodding minx groaned Thomas who was getting even more turned on by the footjob he was receiving.

“Good purred Sophia, now smell them”!

She pushed away the skirt with her right foot and rubbed it on Thomas’ face, the horny Brit inhaled deeply and moaned with delight”.

“Now how would you feel about sucking my toes, while cumming your man juice all over my other foot” suggested Sophia ever so quietly, so that Leanne wouldn’t hear.

“Oh fuck right moaned Thomas, let me at them”!

“Due time whispered Sophia, first you have to do me one favor”.

“Anything moaned Thomas, whatever you want”.

Sophia suddenly put her right foot on his throat and pressed it down to choke the shit out of him.

“GET YOUR ASS UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR HARD-ON, BEFORE I REALLY CHOKE YOUR BISHOP” bellowed Sophia.
Thomas quickly got to his feet and ran to the bathroom. Five minutes later he came back and looked quite relieved.

“Alright, I’m good to go, now what”?

“I’m going to get her down and then we’re going to set her down on the padded table, which I need you to bring in”.

“Right away said Thomas, after what she had given him, he could’ve given her the world”. He ran to go bring in the table and Sophia smiled in spite of the power she had above him.

Sophia lowered Leanne down a little bit more so that she could lift the short redhead off the hook and throw her over the left shoulder. With her hands still bound, Leanne just played possum and didn’t attempt to fight back. The redhead’s rear was close to her face, and Sophia took the liberty of grabbing it softly, getting a squeak from Leanne.

“Oh my, now that’s a bum I could sink my teeth into retorted Sophia with lust burning in her eyes as she imagined herself ripping off those purple panties and feasting on Leanne’s arse like there was no tomorrow.

“Let go gasped Leanne, please”!

“Well alright said Sophia, since you said please”. “But unfortunately your pleas will fall on deaf ears when you fall on this table”.

Thomas rolled in the padded table, that had restraints bolted at each corner. Then tapped heel of his shoe to locked the wheels in place, to avoid movement. Sophia plopped Leanne down on her rear and then raised the helpless woman’s arms up high.

“Thomas, be a dear and kindly unhook Leanne, she needs a little freedom here”.

“Uaaaaah groaned Leanne, who flushed even more in embarrassment as Thomas unhooked Leanne’s black bra and let it drop to the floor. Now she was topless, clad in only her purple knickers. Then Sophia pushed her down gently so that she laid flat with her back pressed firmly against the padded table. Very quickly, she and Thomas untied Leanne’s wrists and proceeded to tie her legs and arms in spread eagled position. Upon completion, they stepped back and stared down at her gloating with twisted desire.

“Now, my little mockingbird said Thomas, time to sing us a song about Verona”?

“For the forty sodding time quivered Leanne, I don’t know anything”!

“Oh yes you do insisted Sophia, because a woman will go any lengths to protect the one she loves”. “Fortunately, the only way to make you talk, is if we have a compromise”.

“A compromise echoed Leanne, what do you mean”?

“You’ll see assured Sophia as she brought out her feather once more and waved it in front of Leanne’s eyes. All Leanne could do now was continue to whimper in fear.

“Now let’s tread on ze ground that I have not covered yet suggested Sophia, as she started to tease Leanne’s left nipple with the feather.

“EEEHEEEHEEEEAAAAAAHAAAAAA NOT THERE giggled Leanne, OH PLEAAASE NAAAHAAAOOOOT THERE”!

“What’s the matter sneered Thomas, is that your hot spot”?

Leanne just continued to laugh and shake her head from side to side. Thomas couldn’t tell if she was trying to tell him no, or just reacting to her nipples being tickled. Nevertheless he knelt down and started to plant kisses on her right breast. Leanne shuddered now, as both her boobs were being violated, her laughter was now slowing down to soft giggles as she felt a strange feeling come over her loins.

“It won’t be long now noted Sophia, look at how hard this nipple is getting, kitchy kitchy coo”!

Her assault with the feather continued along with Thomas’ kisses, the combination drove Leanne further out of her mind. Her laughing was now soft tittering, no pun intended. Goosebumps formed on her spine and traveled upwards to her neck.

“Now sweetheart, it’s time for me to get even more naughty”.

Sophia stopped teasing her nipple with the feather for moment, and stood up.

“Thomas, tickle her feet again, starting with those yummy toes”!

Thomas stopped kissing her other breast and went down to her bound feet, and used his fingers to tickle Leanne’s toes.

“AAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAOOOOH YOU BUGGGER” screeched Leanne as she shook in her bonds. “NAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA GET AWAAAHAAAAAY FROM THEM”!

“I really fancy your toes admired Thomas as Leanne started her girly giggles again, they’re so soft, so small, and yet so dainty”.

Leanne’s toes on the left foot wiggled like mad, in comparison to the toes on her right foot which were held tightly by Thomas as he tickled them. Sophia saw this and smiled at her victim’s plight.

“Awwwww, are these toes jealous”? “Poor little piggies, let me help them a bit”.

She bent down a little and ran her manicured nails across all five toes on Leanne’s left foot.

“STAAAWAAAAAAP TICKLING MY FEET whined Leanne, and on that note she snorted a few laughs in between”.

“HA ha ha laughed Sophia, you even snort like a piggy when someone tickles your piggies, how ironic”. “But I grow tired of your tormenting your toes, unlike Thomas here and his raving foot fetish”.

Then she made her way back to Leanne’s upper body and bent down so that she was right next to the redhead’s ear.

“Now, my little pumpkin crumpet, it’s time to make you hot”!

“Oh no sobbed Leanne, please don’t”!

Sophia motioned for Thomas to stop his foot tickling, and started to chew on Leanne’s earlobe, and used her index finger and thumb to massage her ticklish nipple, giving it a bit of twist action.

“Oh my lord sniffled Leanne as more hot tears flowed in frustration, NOT THAT”!

Only silent giggles could be heard from Leanne, who also started to moan softly.

Sophia waited for Leanne to relax a little, and then nodded at Thomas. The Brit set to work licking up Leanne’s right sole and kissing her toes when he got to the top.

Leanne’s head instantly bulked up and she laughed like a loon.

“WAAAAAHAAAAAAAA, EEHEEEEEEEEENAAAAAHASTTAAAAAWAAAP THAAAT YOU BLOODY WANKER

Thomas used her fingers to tickle her now saliva drenched sole, as Leanne continued to roar with laughter. He did so, until Sophia motioned for him to stop once more. He stopped tickling, and Leanne started to catch her breath.

Sophia planted her ruby colored lips on Sophia’s nipple, kissing it and giving it a few licks here and there. To top it off she was rubbing Leanne’s panty clad area as well.

“OOOOOH NOOOOO, MMMMMMM moaned Leanne, as her eyes closed and her head lay flat down.

“Yes purred Sophia in between licks and strokes, that’s a good girl”!

The two took turns, back and forth. Thomas would tickle both feet and then stop, while Sophia licked and nibbled, then vice versea. The constant changing of tactics really made Leanne more rendy every minute.

“Take my feather, Thomas, instructed Sophia, and make her right nipple just as hard”.

Thomas took the feather with glee and tickled her right breast, making cicles around the nipple and then teasing it from side to side.

“Mmmmmmmm, OH MY GOD moaned Leanne, HMHMMMMM, I FEEL SO HORNY”

“I know Cherie cooed Sophia, and we can make it happen.

“We can milk you like a sodding cow promised Thomas, just tell us about Michael’s dealer”.

“OOOOOHOOOHOOOH OKAAAAY moaned Leanne, I’LL TELL YOU ANYTHING, JUST LET ME CUM”!

“Goot, now who is Michael dealing with”.

The two stopped tickling and teasing for a moment, so Leanne could muster the energy to speak”.

“Josh Worthington gasped Leanne, he’s the one you want”.

“Who is he demanded Thomas, is he big league”.

“No stammered Leanne, he used to be Michael’s protégé”.

”Well, that wasn’t hard, now was it explained Sophia who put her hands on her hips.

“I broke Michael’s code admitted Leanne, for the price of an orgasm”.

“An orgasm you shall never forget admitted Sophia, now let’s get these knickers off.

Seizing the waistband of Leanne’s purple panties, she pulled them down past her knees and climbed up on top of the tickle crazed secretary and cupped both of her breasts. Then her head bent down and she started to suck on Leanne’s neck, making the redhead laugh and moan at the same time. Thomas pulled out a vibrator from a box and switched it on, making a quiet humming noise. He aimed it at Leanne’s cooch and started to swirl it all around her exposed womanhood.

“AAAAAAAHOOOOOHOOHOHOOOOOH YEESSSSSS JOLLY GOOD groaned Leanne with ecstasy, DON’T STOP, MMMMMMM”!

Leanne was worked over until she had four orgasms, in which both Thomas and Sophia took turns in licking up all the love juice that flowed out.

All three of them were quite enjoying themselves that they didn’t hear two men enter the warehouse. But the sound of a gun being cocked, got their attention.

Leanne opened her eyes and about died when she saw who it was.

“Michael”!

Gasp!

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Crikey, not much I can say about this one hon :yowzer: apart from maybe a few more of these :blush: :blush: :blush:

Great stuff, wonder what shenanigans Michael has up his sleeve, as he is sure too :angel: :justlips:

Look forward to Part 4, thank you ;) :twohugs:

yikes...wonder if Michael will be mad..very nicely written..and if you've relocated, shouldn't you be something other than the Jersey Tickler? lol..

that'd be a great idea izzy, but everyone knows me as jersz, so it may complicate things

This is where Leelee has her Titanic moment, at the climax of this story (pun intended, mwahhahaa) That and she is embarassed when her boss shows up and sees her completely starkers lol!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back