• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Akira’s Two Woman Army

alwayssilver

TMF Expert
Akira’s Two Woman Army (F/FF- FF/FF)

(I hope you guys enjoy this story. I finished writting it several months ago, and it was just sitting on my desktop.)

Maria had woken up early that morning. Stretching her hands high over her head she stepped outside in the morning sun breathing deeply. It was a beautiful morning, but Maria didn’t feel like enjoying it. Running her fingers through her short, jet-black hair, her dark eyes scanned the horizons until she spotted them. Dozens of men, and a few women garbed in heavy armor jogged over the plains. They were led by a strong looking man wearing the same kind of armor.
Maria remembered a time when she was amongst people like that. They were all being trained to become warriors who’s soul mission in life was to protect this village. The reason she wasn’t there now was simple. She had graduated, but because of the laws of the village a woman wasn’t allowed to become a warrior. Breathing deeply Maria entered her home and looked at the reward she had won for completing the training. A simple medal that hung from a tiny piece of rope. For weeks Maria wore that metal proudly, but now it was just another decoration that hung in her home.
Maria was eighteen when she completed her training, two years later she studied with her best friend Kelly, a girl who was a few months older than her to become warriors they would never become. The trainer was an elderly man, a man in his late eighties. Even though he was old, he was still strong and remembered everything he learned since becoming a warrior. Also in their village this man was considered a hero, but in his old age he was considered a senile hero since he rarely remembered other things.
At the time Maria was wearing nothing more than a long t-shirt that fell to her knees, but moments later she was garbed in her old armor. She was to train with Kelly and their old instructor that afternoon. Their instructors name was Akira, and he had told them he had some exciting news for them.
Maria stepped back out into the morning sun and sheathed a small sword that hung from her left hip. Turning she headed down the road to meet with Kelly. She passed several villagers who all waved merrily at Maria as she passed, Maria returned their gestures, but not all of them were happy to see her dressed in her old armor. For the longest time since completed her training, and find Akira she hadn’t let on that she was being trained further, so they all thought she was crazy for still wearing her armor, but it never bothered her. In fact she thought it was funny.
Maria followed the road out of town until she came to a large mansion. Kelly didn’t live in that mansion, but cared for an elderly woman there. The woman Kelly cared for wasn’t disabled in anyway, she was rich and liked to be pampered. Maria didn’t know the entire story of how the woman had become so rich, but a lot of it had to do with her husband starting a business of some sort. Whatever it was she was rolling in the money, her husband had passed away a few years ago and left everything to her. Kelly had been working for her for a few months now, she was a maid of sorts and was well paid.
Maria headed towards the mansions front door and knocked. She could hear the elderly woman screaming for someone to answer the door. Kelly wasn’t the only one who worked in the mansion, but she was the one who opened up. Dressed in a traditional maids uniform a dully looking Kelly answered. Kelly had dark eyes, and long black hair as well. She wore a white apron tied around her tiny frame, and a black outfit with matching heels on her feet, but that morning she was wearing her boots instead.
“Can I help you?” Kelly asked, dully.
Maria cocked a smile. “Is Kelly here?” Maria asked.
Kelly was silent for a moment than replied, “no.” And tried to close the door. Maria was shocked, but quickly recovered and put her foot in the threshold preventing it from closing. “Kelly!” Maria whined.
“Let that girl in!” Cried the elderly woman.
“Yes ma’am.” Kelly said, breathing deeply the girl opened the door. Maria stepped inside smiling at Kelly.
“Sorry about that.” Said the elderly woman. Maria looked past her annoyed friend and saw the elderly woman sitting in a rocking chair in front of a large roaring fire. She was watching the flames. “My help is quiet rude sometimes.” She said.
“That’s alright.” Maria said. “Nothing some hard work can’t fix.”
“You are quiet right.” Said the elderly woman, smiling.
Kelly closed the door and as she passed Maria she whispered, “watch it.” And returned to the elderly woman’s side. The elderly woman watched as Maria stepped into the living room.
“Your place looks nice!” Maria commented.
“Oh your being too kind! It’s hard work keeping the help working on it, but I some how manage.” Said the elderly woman, she than looked up at Kelly who had her eyes trained on Maria. “Instead of watching her why don’t you ask our guest if she wants a drink?” The elderly woman said.
“She’s fine.” Kelly said, but Maria quickly interrupted.
“Actually I’m quiet parched.” Maria said, rubbing her throat to emphasize that point. Kelly breathed deeply and nodded towards Maria and headed out of the room, when she returned she handed Maria a glass of water.
“I might have spit in it.” Kelly whispered.
“I’m sure it will taste better than.” Maria replied, and gulped down the water. She knew her friend didn’t spit in the water, it was just her way of telling Maria to stop, but she had no intention of doing that.
When Kelly returned to the elderly woman’s side Maria glanced around the living room looking for a place to sit, but there were no seats to be found other than the one the elderly woman sat in. “Wish I could sit, but…”
The elderly woman looked up at Kelly, but the girl was already heading out of the room in search of a seat. She took longer getting back that time giving her and the elderly woman a chance to talk. “So what are you all dressed up for?” The elderly woman asked, admiring Maria’s armor.
“I’m being trained by Akira today. Kelly’s coming with me too.” Said Maria.
“Oh? I think it’s barbaric for a woman to fight.” Said the elderly woman. The bad thing about living in a village like this was that most women who lived in it believed that women should fight in wars, some believed that the only battles women should fight are against unruly toddlers, and stubborn stains. “I can’t believe Kelly’s training too!” Said the elderly woman.
Kelly returned holding a chair in her arms, placing it on the floor near the fire place she bowed to Maria. Maria laughed and took a seat. “Kelly.” Said the elderly woman.
“Yes ma’am?”
“Let me see your hands.” Said the elderly woman.
“Yes ma’am.” Said Kelly. Walking up to the elderly woman she held out her hands and allowed them to be examined. “Just as I thought. Your hands are too soft, how do you expect to fight?” She asked.
Kelly blushed and looked at Maria, Maria smiled goofily. Kelly turned back to the elderly woman and smiled down at her. “Just because my hands are soft doesn’t mean they don’t know how to wield a sword.” She said, and returned to the woman’s side.
Maria decided she had put Kelly through enough, and when the elderly woman looked away to address another maid she mouthed the word sorry to her, and Kelly silently giggled and winked telling Maria everything was alright.
Maria, Kelly, and the elderly woman spoke for a while until an hour passed. Yawning the elderly woman stretched her hands over her head. “Help me please.” She said, to Kelly. Maria stood as well and helped the woman to her feet. “I need a nap, Kelly you should go.” Said the elderly woman. She patted Kelly on the shoulder and headed towards her room which was located on the floor they were on. Even though the elderly woman acted tough with her employees she still cared for them.
“Whew!” Kelly breathed, as she started to take off her apron.
“Sorry about that.” Maria breathed. Kelly had her apron off and tossed it on the seat Maria was sitting in. Kelly laughed and ruffled Maria’s hair.
“Don’t worry about it kid!” She said, and threw off the rest of her uniform. Maria was surprised to see that Kelly was wearing her armor underneath the uniform, and her sword was hanging off her right hip.
“I couldn’t tell you were wearing that.” Said Maria.
“Good.” Said Kelly, and that was the end of the subject. Both girls headed out of the mansion after Kelly had taken care of her uniform. Running down the road away from the mansion and village they headed towards the lake where Akira liked to commence their training.
“What do you think he wants to tell us?” Maria asked.
“Not sure, but…” Kelly stopped running and so did Maria. “I’m starting to think this is a waste of time.”
Maria normally would have been appalled by this, but had to admit that Kelly had a point. If training was all they could do than what’s the point of continuing it? “I was thinking that too.”
“Let’s make a deal than.” Kelly said. “Let’s do this for a couple more weeks, and than tell Akira were going to focus on other things. I can get you a job with me.” Kelly laughed, and bumped her hip into Maria. “Get you back for all those times you messed with me at work.”
“Sounds romantic…Ok.” Maria said, nodding and bumping back into her friend. They turned back towards the river which was hidden behind a forest and followed the road inside.
Maria and Kelly followed the road until the stood in front of a sparkling, blue river that ran for miles in front of them. The two girls looked from the shore, towards a large rock, there they saw Akira sitting on top of it cross legged. The two girls ran up to him.
“Here we are!” Maria said.
“Yes.” Akira nodded, his eyes were closed.
Maria and Kelly waited patiently as their instructor meditated, when he was done his eyes opened. Akira was completely bald on top of his head, but not because he had lost it, but because he shaved it all off, he had a short white beard, bright blue eyes, and was an entire foot shorter than Maria and Kelly, both girls stood six feet tall.
“I can’t talk right now girls, I’m waiting for my students.” He said, hopping off the rock he headed into the forest.
“Uh-oh.” Kelly muttered.
The two girls followed Akira until he came to a stop. “They look like you two.” Kelly stepped in front of Akira. “Sir were those students.” She said.
Oh?” Akira said, he turned to Maria and suddenly struck out with both hands. Maria blocked both punches, Akira than spun on his heels and sent a kick to the side of Kelly’s head, Kelly ducked underneath the kick just as Akira stopped spinning and threw a punch to her right side. Kelly blocked the punch and took a few quick steps backwards when he realized that Akira’s hand was moving for her sword.
“Very good.” Akira laughed, clapping his hands together.
“Sir!” Maria whined. “I wish you would do that!”
“Very good indeed! Not that good though.” Akira said, holding up both hands, in his fingers he held two small breast daggers.
Kelly blushed turning away, her breast dagger was missing. Maria checked hers, indeed it was gone too. “How did you?” Maria asked, she was lost for words.
“I took them while you were focused on my attack.” He said, to Maria. “And I took your while you were worried about your sword.” He said, to Kelly who turned around still looking embarrassed. Akira handed the girls back their daggers. Kelly fit hers in it’s place.
“Sir.” Maria said, putting her dagger back first. “You wanted to speak with us about something?” She asked.
“Ah yes!” Akira laughed again. “I challenged the instructor who runs the warriors union. A Brock fellow, you’ve heard of him yes?” Akira asked.
“Yeah?” Maria said.
“Yeah. He was my instructor during training.” Kelly said.
“Good, good.” Akira said, he returned to his rock and sat ready to start meditating again. Kelly and Maria waited for him to continue, but he didn’t.
“Sir?” Maria said.
“Oh yes! Push-ups please!” He said, his eyes closed.
“Sir!” Kelly said, louder than Maria. “What did challenge Brock to?”
“Oh yes!” Akira said, perking up. “I challenged him to a fight. Me versus him, and you two against two of his best students.”
Maria and Kelly glanced at one another. “Why?” Maria asked.
“Because. If we can beat them than you two will be excepted as full time warriors.” Said Akira, he spoke softly as though this wasn’t a big deal. Maria, and Kelly’s lower jaws dropped in surprise. They couldn’t imagine Brock making a deal like that, but Akira had never lied to them before.
“Thank you!” Maria shouted, hugging Akira. Kelly too wrapped her hands around Akira’s neck.
“I’m popular today!” Akira giggled.
When the two girls let the man go they still looked excited. “When?” Maria asked.
“Two days from now.” Akira said.
The girls started talking with each other. “Sir!” Maria said, suddenly. “You have to teach us everything you can think of!” She said.
Akira’s eyes opened. “This is true. You two are strong, and skilled warriors already, but I’ve been teaching you things Brock already knows. I’m going to have to make things up!” He said, hopping down from the rock he sat on. “Let’s get started.”
When training that day had come to an end Maria, and Kelly returned to their homes tired, and sweating profusely. They had kept pestering Akira the entire day hoping that he’d teach them a move that could throw the balance of the upcoming fight. Finally Akira told them to return to the river tomorrow after the sun had set.
Kelly kicked off her boots, and was peeling the armor off her body. Looking out her bathroom window she watched as lights from the other houses around her shut off. “What a day.” She breathed. Taking a quick bath, Kelly crawled naked underneath her covers and tried to sleep, but something kept nagging at her. She was all set to quit training, but now this was happening. She was starting to wonder if she should continue with this or not.
Closing her eyes Kelly pushed all her thoughts out of her mind, and had fallen into a deep sleep.
Maria and Kelly waited anxiously for the sun to set. They both thought they were going to go crazy. Kelly went to work as she always did, and requested the next day off. The elderly woman demanded to know why Kelly needed the day off, and Kelly deciding not to lie told her. “That’s barbaric, but still… good luck.” Kelly thanked her, and as she went to take her nap Kelly left the mansion in high spirits. She couldn’t wait for the training she and Maria would be receiving that night. Kelly headed for Maria’s house, but not before stopping at home and changing into her armor.
“Come in!” Maria said, seeing Kelly outside her door. The two girls waited anxiously in Maria’s house until finally the sun had set and they headed towards the river. They left their swords, and breast daggers behind at Akira’s request.
They found Akira meditating on his rock down near the river. To the left and right of him were two long pieces of rope that hung from a high branch. “Sir.” Maria said, stepping up to Akira. Akira instantly jumped off the rock, Maria and Kelly got ready for a fight, but instead Akira headed towards the first tree on his right. “This training session is much different from your others. This session will test your commitment to your dream.” He said.
“What do you mean?” Kelly asked.
Akira shook his head refusing to say. He instructed the girls to stand underneath the rope. Kelly stood near the rope Akira was near. Tying her hands above her head, he than tied her legs to the tree, and than did the same to Maria. “I’ll be close by.” He said, and without another word left the two girls.
Maria and Kelly watched as long as they could as Akira left. “What the heck?” Maria said, she pulled on her binds, but Akira had tied her hands tightly above her head. Kelly tested her binds as well.
“He’s pretty good at this.” Kelly admitted.
The two girls stood there for what seemed like hours talking amongst themselves. Every time they heard a snapping twig behind them, or the rustling of leaves they called out Akira’s name, but he didn’t answer them. It was nearing midnight.
“Damn.” Maria muttered.
“Yeah.” Kelly said, she knew how Maria was feeling. “What’s the point of this?”
“He said this was to test our commitment to our dream.” Maria said.
“Yeah, but…” Kelly began, but stopped. Maria was watching the river at the time. When she heard Kelly stopped talking she glanced over at the girl and was startled to see another girl standing on Akira’s rock. She was watching the river.
“Who is she?” Maria mouthed to Kelly.
“I don’t know. She just appeared.” Kelly replied.
Kelly and Maria watched the girl for the longest time. Suddenly she turned on her heels and did a forwards flip off the rock. She landed gracefully on her feet. “Who are you two?” The girl asked.
“Uh… Kelly.” Said Kelly.
“My name’s Maria.” Maria answered.
“I am Florence.” The strange girl said, bowing.
Kelly and Maria watched as the girl fully erected her. Suddenly she was standing in front of Maria. “Whoa.” Maria muttered. The girl didn’t even look like she had moved, but now she was standing in front of her. “How did you do that?” Maria asked.
“I don’t feel comfortable enough to answer that.” Florence said. Maria furrowed her eyes brows. “Did Akira send you?”
“Nope.” Florence said, her eyes were running up and down Maria’s body. “Why are you tied to that tree? Are you my offering?” Florence asked.
“Offering? No.” Kelly said.
“Why not?” Florence asked. “I haven’t been given an offering in years! Doesn’t anyone worship me anymore?”
Maria and Kelly were at a loss for words. They had never dealt with someone like this before. “You suddenly appear and ask if were your offerings?” Maria said.
“Yep!” Florence said.
The two girls remained silent watching Florence who was still examining Maria’s body. “Will you two be my offerings?” She asked. “I need to feel needed.” She said, her lower lip trembled.
“Look were just here to be trained.” Said Kelly.
“I know!” Florence said, and suddenly she started tickling Maria’s pits. Maria’s eyes nearly bulged out of her head. Laughter escaped her lips.
“HEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Maria’s laughter was fast and frantic, her chest heaved. Maria tried to escape, but Akira had tied her too tightly to the tree, she couldn’t move only stay against that tree being tickled by this strange girl. The tickling continued for a few seconds more before she finally stopped.
“There!” Florence said. “Girls love being tickled.” She said.
“Wait!” Kelly said, suddenly the girl had vanished and reappeared in front of her. “Wait!” Kelly cried realizing her pits were next. Florence ignored the girls pleas as her fingers reached into Kelly’s pits and started tickling them. Kelly screamed and started pulling on her own binds, but she too was tied too tightly to the tree. Kelly quickly lost track of how long she was tickled, but when Florence finally quit she was gasping for air. Both girls were still giggling long after their ticking had stopped.
“Don’t tickle me!” Kelly said, finally catching her breath.
“Why?” Florence asked, confused. “Am I tickling the wrong spot?” She asked.
Maria shook her head. “It’s not that.” She said.
“Good!” Florence said, clapping her hands together as she bounced on the balls of her bare feet. Florence suddenly appeared back in front of Maria and went for her pits. Maria’s laughter exploded forth the instant Florence’s nails touched them. Florence smiled brightly as her fingers danced around wildly in the hollows of Maria’s pits. She scratched them, and than began dragging her long nails over the sensitive skin. Maria’s eyes closed tightly and all she could do was laugh loudly. It didn’t seem to matter how hard she tried to talk she just couldn’t get any words out.
“Leave her alone!” Kelly snapped.
“Do you want some?” Florence asked, she the question wasn’t directed at Kelly like it was a threat, but like she was feeling lonely, or like she really wanted to be tickled. Florence stopped her torture on Maria and suddenly appeared in front of Kelly.
“No don’t!” Kelly begged, but it was too late Florence was already tickling the girl just as she said the word ’don’t’.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Her laughter was harmonic, and echoed throughout the forest.
“AKIRA!” Maria screamed at the top of her lungs, but no one replied. “Where are you!?” She screamed.
“Who’s Akira?” Florence asked, she hadn’t let up on her torture.
“He’s our instructor!” Maria said. “Leave Kelly alone!” She said.
Florence honestly looked confused. “Why?” She asked. Maria couldn’t believe Florence didn’t understand. “She hates being tickled!” Maria said. Florence stopped her torture immediately after hearing that.
“Is it true?” Florence asked.
“Yeah…” Kelly breathed, nodding her head. The two girls watched as Florence backed away from them.
“I’m sorry.” She said, she than appeared before Maria and started tickling her pits instead.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOOHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Maria roared in ticklish agony. She shook her head hard, as her chest heaved. She felt like she was going to die!
“Why are you doing this?” Kelly asked.
“Because! I thought girls liked to be tickled, that’s why I’m tickling you two.” Florence said, her nails raked across Maria’s pits.
“Some do, we don’t!” Kelly said.
“I need offerings. I want you two to be my offerings!” Florence said.
Kelly watched helplessly as her friend was tickled before her. Florence must have been an expert at it since she knew how to hit every single ticklish spot located in a girls pits and how to tickle them. Sometimes she scratched them furiously, sometimes she slowly raked her fingers along them, and other times she scratched them with a single index finger. Maria’s constant laughter grew louder as the tickling continued. Sweat dripped down her brow, and her cheeks along with her pits grew a steady red color, still Florence continued to tickle despite how miserable Maria was looking.
“Please stop!” Kelly begged. “At least give her a break! Tickle me!” Kelly said.
Florence nodded and halter her torture, seconds later she was tickling Kelly. Kelly screamed and wiggled in her binds, she pulled down on the rope, and even tried to hold her breath, but the laughter got through anyways. Maria was catching her breath, and cursing at Florence through each jagged breath. When she could finally talk she screamed. “LEAVE HER ALONE!”
Florence ignored Maria, it seemed like a game to her. Kelly was sobbing by the time the girl stopped her torture, sitting on the rock she watched as the two girls starred at her with angry eyes.
“Will you two be my offerings now? Or do I have to keep tickling you?” She asked.
Maria and Kelly couldn’t possibly win against this girl. Helpless to her torture, they looked at one another. “What do you mean by offering?” Kelly asked. Florence placed her index finger thoughtfully to the side of her head.
“Well… I mean you’ll be mine!” She said.
“Well…” Kelly thought. They knew they could easily say yes and it mean nothing. “Fine.” Kelly said, nodding. “We’ll be your offering.”
“Yeah.” Said Maria.
“Yes! Thank you!” Florence said, she appeared in front of Maria and Kelly and gave them both hugs before appearing on top of the rock. “Let’s celebrate with a good tickling!” She said.
“No you said you’d stop if we…” Kelly said, she stopped herself in mid-sentence. “Damn…”
“What?” Maria asked, confused.
“She didn’t.” Kelly said, just as she finished speaking Florence appeared in front of her and went for her pits.
Florence tickled Kelly and Maria for several hours before finally giving the two girls another hug for deciding to be her offering and than left. Maria and Kelly were breathing heavily, tears were draining down their cheeks.
“I can’t believe she did that.” Said Kelly.
“I know…” Maria breathed. The wind was cool against their sweaty bodies. Akira suddenly appeared followed by four women. Kelly and Maria recognized them right away. Two brunettes stood at Akira’s right they were both eighteen years old, they were Kelly’s sister. And the other two was Maria’s nineteen year old sister, and her mother.
“What’s going on?” Maria asked.
“This is apart of your test.” Akira said. “These women want you to quit your training. They want you to become house wives.”
“Yeah this is ridiculous.” Said Maria’s mother, her sister giggled. Kelly’s sisters were having a hard time staying serious. “You two need to grow up and start a family.” Maria’s mother continued. Without another word the four ladies walked up to Maria, and Kelly and found their marks. Tickling the girls already red pits, and sides they had the girl in hysterics once again.
“WAIT… YOU… DON’T…” Maria began, but couldn’t continue what she was saying because she was laughing too hard. Her sister and mother seemed to be expert ticklers. They raked their nails over her exposed pits. Her sister began tickling them furiously, but her mother dragged her nails over the hollows.
Akira hopped up on his rock and folded his legs underneath him. Closing his eyes, he focused on his breathing.
“AKIRA! STOP MEDITATING!” Kelly screamed, but their instructor ignored them. Her sisters were making short work of her pits themselves. They were tickling them frantically, giggling and looking away as though embarrassed.
“The tickling stops in two hours! Or when you agree to become normal house women.” Akira said, over her shoulder.
Morning had come. Kelly and Maria made their way towards the place where Brock had agreed to meet them and Akira. They had been released of their binds several hours ago, but they were still feeling the effects of the torture. “How are you feeling?” Kelly asked, Maria. Maria sighed deeply. That was her answer. The girls continued down the road until they found a clearing in the woods, their Brock and two of his students stood waiting. Brock was a tall man who was in his late twenties. He had short black hair, dark brown eyes, and stood six feet tall. The two girls could already tell that he was a giant compared to Akira.
“I hope Akira could beat this guy.” Maria whispered to Kelly. Kelly nodded. The two girls sized up Brocks students. They had to have been in their early twenties. Maria was surprised that these guys were laughing about facing women since they were brought up with the belief that women belonged in a kitchen, not a battlefield. They were looking very serious, the funny thing was they looked like miniature versions of Brock. Their hair was cut the same way, they had dark eyes, but the top of their heads just barely reached Brock’s massive shoulders.
Brock smiled at the two girls, and placed his hands on his hips. “You two should consider yourselves lucky. It’s not everyday that ladies such as yourselves get a chance to join our ranks.” He said.
“It’s not fair and you know it. This is the only village in the country that refuses to allow women to join.” Kelly snapped.
“Well it’s not my call.” Brock said.
“What do you mean? It was your call to allow us this chance to join.” Maria said.
“Oh yeah… I guess it is than. Brock laughed. He turned to face the student standing behind him and slapped him playfully on the shoulder. The student smiled, and winced in pain. “Hey at least I’m willing to change.” Brock said, facing the two girls. Kelly and Maria looked at each other with annoyance. “So where’s your trainer anyways?” Brock asked, looking around.
“Sorry I’m late.” Akira said, coming in from the trees to the groups right. All five of them turned to see Akira slowly making his way towards them.
“Good… Let’s get this over with. Here are the rules. The first to hit the other five times is the winner. No bladed weapons.” Brock looked at Akira. “Agreed?” He asked.
“Agreed.” Akira nodded. He winked at Kelly and Maria.
“Do you want to get our fight over with?” Brock asked.
“Not yet. Let’s let our students go at it first. It’s their fight really.” Akira said.
“Very well.” Brock motioned for his students to follow him. They crossed the clearing until there was twenty feet between them and Kelly, Maria, and Akira. “Send out your first student.” Brock said, and likewise pointed towards the student standing by his right and told him to go. The student made his way to the middle of the clearing as Kelly stepped forwards. Out of Kelly and Maria, Kelly was the strongest.
“Ready?” The man asked, putting up his hands.
Kelly didn’t say anything, she stayed a few feet away from the man. After a second Kelly rushed forwards, this sudden movement took the man by surprise because he gasped loudly and stumbled backwards. Kelly lashed out with her hands three punches to the man stomach made his eyes widen in surprise and pain, salvia exploded from his mouth. The man jumped in the air when he got his footing and threw his right foot to the side of Kelly’s head, Kelly ducked underneath the kick turned on her heels, and threw her left foot to the side of his head. The kick connected and the man was sent spiraling backwards. Tripping over his own feet he landed hard on his right side. Kelly slowly made her way to the man and punched him lightly on his arm.
The next fight was between Maria and Brock’s last student. This one looked fairly confident. The two met in the middle, Maria got in her battle pose, while the student just stood there hands on hip. “Think you can beat me?” He asked, smirking.
Maria didn’t say anything. Without warning the man lunged forwards. Maria backed up, but the man was faster than she was. Lashing out with both hands, Maria blocked the right hook, but the left one caught her by surprise. Maria stepped backwards rubbing her cheek. “It’s not my style hitting girls, you know.” Said the student. Maria twirled on her heels, when she rotated fully she jumped in the air and threw a left kick at the side of the students head. The student fell backwards, the toe of Maria’s right foot caught him by surprise.
Maria moved forwards throwing two punches. The man blocked one, but the second struck his stomach. Maria ducked under a kick, backed away and threw another blocking a second kick. This threw the man off and Maria threw three more punches to the man stomach ending the fight.
Maria looked pleased with herself as she made her way back to Kelly’s side. “You ok?” Kelly asked, seeing the side of Maria’s face was swelling.
“I’m fine. This will go down.” Maria said, pointing to her face.
Brock patted his student on the shoulder as he stood by his comrade who was resting on the ground. “Our turn.” He said. Akira nodded and moved forwards. He met Brock in the middle of the field. “Your girls are better than I thought, but I can’t let them in. That’s why I have to beat you.”
“I understand.” Akira nodded. “I was young once myself. I thought the same, but seeing the great things women can do given the right circumstances helped me to change my mind.” He said.
“You seem pretty sure.” Said Brock, he than shook his head. “But I don’t think so.” And with that Brock got in his battle stance, but Akira on the other hand just stood there waiting. Brock threw a punch, but it only connected with air. Akira was slowly moving to the right.
“Stand still.” Brock roared as he kicked out with his right leg. Again it connected with nothing but air. Brock was getting angry now, he threw dozens of punches and kicks, but none of them connected.
Akira stopped moving. Brock was breathing hard. “The fight is over.” Akira said.
“What?” Brock roared. “You haven’t touched me once!”
“That’s not true sir.” Said one of his students. Brock looked at him and saw that his student was pointing at him. Looking down Brock saw small dots of orange paint dotting his stomach and chest.
Brock anger disappeared and a smirk took its place. “Well… I’ve been beaten haven’t I?” Brock looked up at Akira who was now standing near Kelly and Maria. “Fine… your in.” He said. Maria and Kelly started cheering. “Don’t get too excited. Your first mission starts in a week.” He said, motioning for his students to follow him. They slumped off.
“I can’t believe it!” Maria laughed.
“This is awesome!” Kelly said.
“Congratulations girls. And good luck.” Said Akira, as he headed off down the road they had come.
“Wait for us!” Maria called, as she and Kelly ran to catch up with their trainer.
The sun had set hours ago. Maria and Kelly were standing at the shore of the river each holding bottles of wine in their hands. “I don’t remember…” Kelly began, burping. “The ground being so shaky.”
“It’s not… your drunk.” Maria said, she fell backwards in an attempt to sit down. Landing hard on her bottom she winced than laughed. Kelly sat beside her and the girls starred up at the moon.
“I’m so happy.” Kelly breathed.
“Yeah… hey let’s make a promise.” Maria said.
“Like what?” Kelly asked.
“Let’s promise to be better than those guys. That’ll really show them up, huh?” Maria said.
“Yeah.” Kelly nodded. “How about another promise? Let’s promise not to get drunk for a while.”
“Yeah.” Maria nodded, she was feeling very sleepy. “I’m going to lay down.” She breathed, before she fell backwards passed out.
“Right behind you.” Kelly said. Before she too laid backwards, soon she passed out.
“Goodnight.” Florence whispered, she was standing amongst the trees looking out at the rivers water. A smile escaped her lips before she vanished into the night.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back