• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bellybutton play - Ice cream desert

mnbvc61

TMF Poster
Ice Cream Dessert

She was walking through the park alone. She wore a pair of skin tight really low cut Brazilian hip hugger jeans and a white long sleeved cropped frilly peasant top that she had lowered the sleeves to bare her shoulders. The stretchy frilly hem of the top stops just bellow her breasts leaving her entire stomach bare. From her bra line all the way down to bellow her sweet shallow innie navel.

It's a hot day that is why she wears this outfit. Men are staring at her as she walks through the park. She is quite a vision. A perfect outfit to complement a perfect body. All that succulent bare belly skin exposed to the world. The soft tender skin, the slight blond peach fuzz down the middle of her tummy. She then goes into a stretch and she sucks her stomach in it becomes flat and concave and sunken in. Her ribs betray their hideout behind her soft flesh as they become visible. I am sitting on a bench right in front of her seeing all this and I about just pass out that the sight of her stretching. My eyes are wide and my mouth is wide open. She finished her stretch and continues on her way. She had noticed me looking at her and she gives me a devilish smile.

There is an ice cream vendor near by and she goes and buys some. She buys a cone of Vanilla Ice Cream. The vendor is just awed by the sensuality of her stomach and is distracted by it. When he hands her the cone he drops is and the ice cream falls all over her sexy bare belly, Totally marinating her stomach with vanilla ice cream. She screams as it is very cold. Her stomach sort of sucks inward in a reflex move to try and avoid the cold ice cream, her ribs making another appearance. She breaths heavily, her stomach quickly moving in and out at a rapid pace. The Ice cream melting on her warm belly skin. She gets goose pumps all over her stomach. The globs of white cream contrast her peach colored belly skin, Droplets travel down the length of her stomach and into her navel. It is quite the erotic sight.

The vendor apologizes a thousand times, but she is not mad. She asks for a napkin to wipe herself off. Just then I happen to be walking by. I see all that ice cream on her stomach and the sight of this is just too much for me to bare. I go nuts. I approach her and kneel down right in front of her and I grab her hips with my hands and I just start sucking and licking off all of the ice cream from her stomach.

I suck and lick. My tongue travels up and down the length of her stomach. I suck the globs of cream slightly catching some of her sweet skin. I lick up the droplets traveling down to her navel. She does not stop me. She is enjoying this. She grabs my head and pushes it toward her stomach. She sucks her stomach inward and again her belly becomes extremely flat and concave. She throws her head back and closes her eyes. My nose tickles her belly as i lick. My nose touches bellow her rib line and travels down the middle muscle line on her stomach. Every one is watching this, but I do not care neither does she. I then move into her shallow navel. I stick my tongue in and feel every crease and every crevice as I lick every drop of ice cream from her navel. She Then lets out a moan of pure ecstasy as she climaxes right there.

- Taken from the official bellybutton forum (http://www.mnbvc61.proboards66.com)

65+ more stories available

Enjoy!!

Whoa! Okay interesting I wished it could have been a little longer, but its okay.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back