• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The girl next door - bellybutton play

mnbvc61

TMF Poster
It was a warm saturday afternoon in july. Annie was working in her kitchen, preparing dinner for her daughter's birthday party. She wanted to get started on the chocolate mousse for desert, but then she saw she didn't have any more eggs. Damned! She decided to send her son Ronny to the neighbours to see if they had some.
So Ronny went to the neighbours' house. The back door was open and he went inside, but nobody seemed home. "Hello?" he said, "anybody home?". Strange. They wouldn't leave the door open if nobody was home. He was just about to return home when Emma, the neighbours' daughter, came in.
"Hi, Ronny!" she said. "My parents aren't home, and I was outside. I saw you come in. What are you here for?".
"Uhm... Uhhh... Eggs! Yeah, my mom needs eggs... uhhh... for chocolate mousse!". Ronny tried not to stare at her too much. She was wearing a black bikini and a short black miniskirt. He had a crush on her since her family moved in, three years ago, but he never said anything about it. No way she would ever date him. She was nineteen, three years older than him. Seeing her like that made his heart almost jump into his troat.
"'Kay, I think we have some." She had to stand on her toes to reach them in the cupboard. She was barefooted and wore a gold anklet on her left leg, wich made a ringing sound with every step she took. "You want something to drink? I'm thirsty!" Before he could say anything, she took two cans of soda from the fridge.
Ronny sat down on a kitchen chair, while Emma was standing in front of him. He was a bit uneasy. He was almost afraid to look directly at her, afraid she would notice the way he looked at her. Why did she have to be so incredibly hot? Her tummy was right in front of his face and when he looked straight in front of him, he stared directly into her round, deep bellybutton.
Of course, she noticed he was staring at her like a drooling moron. She smiled at him. "What's the matter? Have you never seen a girl's bellybutton before?".
"Uhh... Yeah, well... Not one as cute as yours!". Oh my god. Did he actually say that out loud? He would have kicked his own ass if it was possible!
"Awww, thank you!" Emma answered. "A while ago I thought about getting it pierced, but I didn't do it 'cause I'll just take it out in a few years and then I'm stuck with an ugly scar on my tummy!" Ronny could almost feel his face turn red from embarrasment, when Emma asked something that almost gave him a heart attack.
"You wanna touch my tummy?"
"Wha...?" he mumbled, but then she stepped closer to him, took his hand and placed it on her bare belly. His heart seemed to skip a few beats and then start pounding like a jackhammer when he felt the soft, velvet-like skin of her stomach.
"Mmmm, yes, that feels nice!" she said. "You like my tummy, don't you? All boys do. Do you think I don't notice, the way they look at my bellybutton? Even some girls stare at it, like they are hypnotized! I like it when people look at my tummy! I can almost feel their eyes in my bellybutton!".
She slowly moved his hand over her belly. Ronny was almost paralyzed. He could feel every movement of her stomach muscles under his hand. His hand moved in a slow circle around her bellybutton, slowly spiraling towards it.
"My tummy feels soft, don't you think? I'll tell you a little secret. I love to play with my tummy! I like to touch it, stroke it, tickle it. Do you like it? Do you like to play with my tummy? I bet you do! Sometimes I even play with it in front of the mirror, so I can watch myself and my sexy belly! But do you know what I love the most? This!"
She guided his hand towards her bellybutton and his index finger entered it. He could feel the little folds inside her deep innie and the muscles of her belly, twitching around his finger. She closed her eyes, threw her head back and softly moaned.
"Ooooohhhh... This feels so goooooood!". She smiled and wiggled her hips around a bit, with his finger still in her navel. The tickling sensation in her bellybutton made her giggle. "Mmmm... Yeaaaah... Go ahead, boy! Play with by bellybutton! I know you want it! Don't you deny it, you little freak! Go ahead, don't hold back! Do whatever you wanna do, I'm all yours!"
Ronny thought his wildest fantasy was about to come true, when they heard a car. "Crap, my dad!" Emma said. Ronny immediately seemed to wake up from his trance and jumped up. "Hi kids!" her dad said when he came in. "Hi mr Gibson," he answered. "I just came over to borrow some eggs, my mom will come to pay for them tomorrow!". He picked up the box of eggs, while Emma went back outside. He could still hear the ringing sound of her anklet...

- Taken from the official bellybutton forum (http://www.mnbvc61.proboards66.com)

65+ more stories available

Enjoy!!

That was hot, she seemed to like her belly too much though lol. If you ask me, Ronny should have been eighteen though, and she should have been twenty one, so I hope you story is not taken off the site.

I agree. I hope they don't boot you off the site.

Awsome story, vary sexy and hot.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back