• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by her three sisters PART 1

ticklishasgrl

TMF Poster
My name is Beth im 18 and i have three older sisters all in their early twenties, well im extremely ticklish and all my childhood i have been tickled by my sisters either pinned or tied down by them and then comes the tickling on my bare skin.

I was lying down on my bed reading a book and enjoying it until all three sisters came into my room and one has rope in her hand and knew what was going to happen, my oldest sister said to me, for all those years you annoyed us you are going to get tickled, i was wearing a singlet top and my feet were bare, i try to run out of my room but two of my sisters grab me and pin me down to my bed while my oldest ties the rope around my wrists and does this tight and same for my feet, well now let the tickling begin my oldest sister says, one of my sisters starts tickling my armpits with her long nails, one is by my sides and tickles me on my sides and my oldest tickles my feet with her long nails, i laugh crazy as, HAHAHAHAHA PLEEESE STOOOP I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! I say but my sisters continue to tickle and I continue to laugh away as fingers keep tickling my bare skin nonstop.

I hope you enjoyed Part 1, part 2 should be posted some time today or tommorrow :) :feets: :2poke:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back